Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:42:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think 1.00 BTC will worth more than $10,000.00 USD at any time in 2015?  (Read 28713 times)
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:12:55 AM

Well, this thread is already around since October, but I think even back then things were starting to look quite dire. Wouldn't even thought back then to see $10k coins in 2015, and things aren't looking better now, either...

Look at global economy, which one is in worst shape? That or bitcoin? Then decide in which one to invest, i`m sure you will make the right decision.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:33:19 AM

it's never happen dude,i see bitcoin back to $1000 it's hard
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 08:26:06 AM

Do you think 1.00 BTC will worth more than $10,000.00 USD at any time in 2015?

Yes.  I certainly believe so.  Now is a good time to buy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 09:17:00 PM

So we have still 8 months. Everything is possible. In my personal opinion I would say that we maybe reach the 400$ milestone in a few months, but not much higher.

While the price rally for 1000 was insanely unexpected and no one would have bet a penny that it would reach such ATH, we need to stay realistic. 10K is objectively unavoidable, but the time that will happen is indeed another story. Meanwhile, collect all that cheap BTC like there's no tomorrow.

I wouldn't go so far as to call it 'unavoidable' since there are still a lot of things that could go wrong at this time. Bitcoin may still fail ultimately or we may realize that it's actually still 10x overvalued at this point. If that happens, we may never reach $10k. But in my opinion, I think we could see $10k within a few years or so.

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
ensurance982

Activity: 518

Trust me!

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 10:06:50 PM

Well, this thread is already around since October, but I think even back then things were starting to look quite dire. Wouldn't even thought back then to see $10k coins in 2015, and things aren't looking better now, either...

Look at global economy, which one is in worst shape? That or bitcoin? Then decide in which one to invest, i`m sure you will make the right decision.

Well yeah, it certainly isn't looking great. In the US, but also in Europe with Greece and so on. But I don't really buy the claims that the whole world economy is on the brink of going bankrupt or states failing completely. Do you really think this is very probable?

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 10:14:08 PM

Well yeah, it certainly isn't looking great. In the US, but also in Europe with Greece and so on. But I don't really buy the claims that the whole world economy is on the brink of going bankrupt or states failing completely. Do you really think this is very probable?
Check out galdur's thread on China and its new AIIB in the politics subforum, it has pretty decent analysis about how this new Bank is attempting to fade away the IMF and the World Bank's influence which is dominated by western interests. Even the UK and Israel joined their launch despite being US allies - which created diplomatic issues w/ the US. That said, there's articles there talking about how China's credit markets (iirc) needing an overhaul. Also, the power of the US is peeking and likely diminishing which will bring inflation back to the US and 86 their citizens' purchasing power. The next five years will likely make the last 5 years look like the roaring twenties.
kenscho

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 10:27:49 PM

i think its impossible! gold is 1200 usd.. bitcoin will rise in the next years maybe to 1200-2000 usd when the market dont colapse.. its better to hold than to sell
ensurance982

Trust me!

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 10:42:15 PM

Check out galdur's thread on China and its new AIIB in the politics subforum, it has pretty decent analysis about how this new Bank is attempting to fade away the IMF and the World Bank's influence which is dominated by western interests. Even the UK and Israel joined their launch despite being US allies - which created diplomatic issues w/ the US. That said, there's articles there talking about how China's credit markets (iirc) needing an overhaul. Also, the power of the US is peeking and likely diminishing which will bring inflation back to the US and 86 their citizens' purchasing power. The next five years will likely make the last 5 years look like the roaring twenties.

Huh, interesting... I actually never really looked into the politics subforum. Of course I follow the most important political events and follow the news, but most of it is just daunting and just stealing precious time, when everything is basically repeating itself.  I guess being in a BTC position isn't the worst thing to be in that case, huh? Cheesy

GreenStox

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:39:57 PM

If the US falls, all of their influence zone countries will fall. And even the BRICS will be hurt, but no to that great extent.

That means the EU can easily be dissolved, as "normal" countries in the EU wont tolerate the EUR money printing scheme just to save the southern suckers (Spain,Italy,Greece, Cyprus, Portugal...). It's much easier to just leave the EU and leave those countries to restructure themselves, no need to drag everyone into the pit.

My country has a pretty decent monetary policy, but i see here that the IMF is trying to put more debt on us, in the last 4 years our external debt grew 500%, so those bankster basterds want to destroy everything.

My guess is that we shall wait until December and see what will happen with Greece, the world's eyes are now on Greece, this small country can really decide the global economy now.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1068

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:52:08 PM

No, it's simply not going to happen.

We might see a $100 Bitcoin this year but there's no way in hell there will be a $10,000 Bitcoin.

Greece won't make any difference, they've been long written off (for years now) as a basket case.
GreenStox

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:53:34 PM

We might see a $100 Bitcoin this year but there's no way in hell there will be a $10,000 Bitcoin.

100$ bitcoin? C`mon, i`ll see 1 m $ bitcoin faster than that. 100$ is just way to low, there is massive support around 200$.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
samson
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:58:27 PM

100$ bitcoin? C`mon, i`ll see 1 m $ bitcoin faster than that. 100$ is just way to low, there is massive support around 200$.

This is Bitcoin, the price can half in a day and if you play it right you can double up.

This is why people will deliberately crash the market, simple greed.

Some will lose, some will win but anything's possible.
GreenStox

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 12:19:14 AM

This is Bitcoin, the price can half in a day and if you play it right you can double up.

It's funny they want to create bitcoin derivatives, more exactly bitcoin options.

The only way to deliberately crash the market is to "short it" or buy a "put" option. But you can't do any of those without borrowing bitcoin, which is impossible unless you can steal from the blockchain which is impossible.

Conventional walstreet derivatives wont work on bitcoin. The only way to move the BTC price DOWN is to sell it normally, but for that you need to buy it first.

If you bought it first and sold it later, you didnt do jack shit to the price, its on the same thing.

So i dont think the BTC market is manipulated like that Smiley

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
samson
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 12:22:51 AM

It's funny they want to create bitcoin derivatives, more exactly bitcoin options.

The only way to deliberately crash the market is to "short it" or buy a "put" option. But you can't do any of those without borrowing bitcoin, which is impossible unless you can steal from the blockchain which is impossible.

Conventional walstreet derivatives wont work on bitcoin. The only way to move the BTC price DOWN is to sell it normally, but for that you need to buy it first.

If you bought it first and sold it later, you didnt do jack shit to the price, its on the same thing.

A lot of people (huge amount of people) bought coins at prices much lower than $100 and if they believe the price will continue to fall they will sell them off in chunks on the way down and buy them back later.

I've doubled my coins using this method in the past (from ~500 to 1000), it was a long time ago but there's nothing to suggest it can't happen again.

As that original buy-in price approaches people get itchy trigger fingers and often click 'sell'.
Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 12:23:17 AM

I doubt it will reach over $2000 in the next 2 years.

not me.

funds take brake before the race on 2016 entry year ... to wait the halving and all discharge.

Grin it's a little pervert, this ... ?
GreenStox

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 12:29:33 AM

A lot of people (huge amount of people) bought coins at prices much lower than $100 and if they believe the price will continue to fall they will sell them off in chunks on the way down and buy them back later.

I've doubled my coins using this method in the past (from ~500 to 1000), it was a long time ago but there's nothing to suggest it can't happen again.

As that original buy-in price approaches people get itchy trigger fingers and often click 'sell'.

How they bought bitcoins below 100$? If they could then the market have alraedy gone below 100$, thats not how price discovery works  Grin

Your BID order wont get executed unless the one above you got executed, you can put any amound of chunk orders to sell, if there is 1 guy selling 10000 Bitcoins at a price just above you. Also if the Ask orders cumulatively have a larger volume than those 10000 volume bid orders, then your chunk orders will never get executed and the price will go up again (and another guy will bid up the price above you to fill in the spread created void, there is no incentive for traders to sell at a lower than fair price to you) Grin

It all depends on demand from the perspective of buyers.Learn how the markets work bro  Wink

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
ensurance982

Trust me!

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 12:59:33 AM

Yeah, that's the reason why Bitcoins are being borrowed from people who are willing to give them away at a given interest rate. If you think about this, Bitcoin is actually one of the few assets where you can't borrow something that doesn't even exist in the first place (at least as long as the respective exchange doesn't play foul!)

GreenStox

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:22:56 PM

Yeah, that's the reason why Bitcoins are being borrowed from people who are willing to give them away at a given interest rate. If you think about this, Bitcoin is actually one of the few assets where you can't borrow something that doesn't even exist in the first place (at least as long as the respective exchange doesn't play foul!)

Yea but if you borrowed it form someone who had it, that doesnt crash the price.

Remember you first said about this manipulation crashing the market.

If A broker borrows from B bank, then B bank must have that bitcoin to be able to lend it. If the guy then shorts it, then the market cap will stay the same.

Unless that bitcoin bank is one of the original miners who mined it around 1cent/bitcoin, then he must buy it first, then lend it, and then short it through another guy.

Of course since shortable instruments, in the fiat economy, use borrow-buyback method, it must have a swap interest, which is generally paid out of thin air.

So the question is, how are you going to pay swaps if you cant make out bitcoin out of thin air?

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
GreenStox

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:10:45 PM

Ok its almost 6 months passed. We can now definitely agree that bitcoin wont reach 10.000$ this year.

I think probably in 2-3 years, there will be some calamity in the markets in a few years, that might pump it.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
baristor

Activity: 636
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:35:31 PM

u guys keep thinkign it goes up ? What if it goes below 1$ ?  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: