Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:58:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Play Flappy Bird on your Android Phone and win FREE BTC! Faucet  (Read 46526 times)
neo_blaster

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 08:29:47 AM

I think app is awesome

but increase price money to 0.000003 to 0.000005

headto head match also increase beause 0.000005 is too low pls being that 0.00001

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GTFO

Activity: 100

i ♥ coinichiwa

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 11:35:45 AM

Now when we can only play 10 head to heads in one day you guys could increase reward for them.

vineyard (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 02:23:52 PM

Now when we can only play 10 head to heads in one day you guys could increase reward for them.

You can actually play as many head-2-head as you want, but only 10 with the same two phones in a given day.
vineyard (OP)

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 02:25:39 PM

I think app is awesome

but increase price money to 0.000003 to 0.000005

headto head match also increase beause 0.000005 is too low pls being that 0.00001

We may in fact raise the payouts - we are working on some sponsorships that will allow us to do this. I am sure you have noticed, we did not sprinkle the app with ads. We are trying to build a better user experience for people, but at the same time do need to earn the BTC that we payout in prizes in the FREE tournaments.
vineyard (OP)

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 02:29:58 PM

Hey, i need support!
About an half hour ago i played my first three Bronze Tournaments, but something seems wrong. (did a 5 mBTC deposit before)
That is my prob:

1: I won 2. place, prize received instant, good. But this game is not visible under completed games.

2: I finished as second (or third, wayne) participant. (startet third game before the fourth participant finished this second game.) This second game is not visible under open or completed games. -2 mBTC

3: Finished as first participant, game is visible under open games, but nobody plays. "-2mBTC"

Maybe third game will be finished sometime, but the second game seems to be "lost somewhere" so i am a bit worried, specially about last both games.
As you can read, it is confusing...

I hope you can help me out.
Thanks, your app is awesome, hope support also! Smiley

Greets 0bert

Love to help. What is your username?
neo_blaster

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:40:34 PM

Bro my user name is neo_blaster

Head to head match is not working pls resolbe this...

I am chalenging my freind after shows the network error and not giving me prize.....

Pls check this out... I am waiting

vineyard (OP)

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 03:54:34 PM

Bro my user name is neo_blaster

Head to head match is not working pls resolbe this...

I am chalenging my freind after shows the network error and not giving me prize.....

Pls check this out... I am waiting

There is nothing going wrong here. If you read the message that you are receiving, it states "You are only allowed to compete in FREE head to head challenges using the same two devices 10 times per day." This is a limitation that we have recently added.

You can continue to play head-2-head games with the same 2 devices tomorrow, but will be limited to 10 on any given day. You can also play head-2-head games by inviting other players who are using other devices (choose one from the opponents list, even if you don't know them folks will tend to compete against you). You can also continue to play 4 way tournaments as much as you wish.

I see that you sent email to our support team. I am sure they will respond with further detail.
neo_blaster

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 03:39:46 AM

Ok i get ur point....

rj13nathan

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 09:40:08 AM

i did not recieve my bonus for referring a friend Embarrassed does anyone else have that problem? and also introduce a bonus for scores.... I just scored a 205 Cry Cry  Grin
0bert

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 01:23:30 PM

Hey, i need support!
About an half hour ago i played my first three Bronze Tournaments, but something seems wrong. (did a 5 mBTC deposit before)
That is my prob:

1: I won 2. place, prize received instant, good. But this game is not visible under completed games.

2: I finished as second (or third, wayne) participant. (startet third game before the fourth participant finished this second game.) This second game is not visible under open or completed games. -2 mBTC

3: Finished as first participant, game is visible under open games, but nobody plays. "-2mBTC"

Maybe third game will be finished sometime, but the second game seems to be "lost somewhere" so i am a bit worried, specially about last both games.

Greets 0bert

Everything seems ok now, kind of delay last time, thx! Smiley

But let me say something:
It's horrible to scroll and search Bronze games... please add tabs for every type of Entry Fee under Open and Completed Games, would be awesome!  Wink
Also, why are there no Entry Fee Games at 1 mBTC available, or 5mBTC ... would be nice!

Best would be if users can decide on their own how many BTC they wanna spend for a game. Like 0.5 mBTC... or 0.25 mBTC.
(2mBTC are hard to earn without deposit.)
These games could be listed on extra tab/board (without displayed results, sure), just Entry Fee and open slots left.
And splitted in H2H and Tourn! Users can pick and have fun! Cheesy

Could something above be possible? Smiley

Greets 0bert
vineyard (OP)

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 02:50:29 PM

i did not recieve my bonus for referring a friend Embarrassed does anyone else have that problem? and also introduce a bonus for scores.... I just scored a 205 Cry Cry  Grin

Unfortunately, we stopped the referral program some time ago. However, the good news is that soon there will be more tournaments to allow you to win FREE BTC even faster.
vineyard (OP)

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 03:26:07 PM

Hey, i need support!
That is my prob:

Greets 0bert

It's horrible to scroll and search Bronze games... please add tabs for every type of Entry Fee under Open and Completed Games, would be awesome!  Wink
Also, why are there no Entry Fee Games at 1 mBTC available, or 5mBTC ... would be nice!

Best would be if users can decide on their own how many BTC they wanna spend for a game. Like 0.5 mBTC... or 0.25 mBTC.
These games could be listed on extra tab/board (without displayed results, sure), just Entry Fee and open slots left.

Greets 0bert

0bert, these are good suggestions. Especially the filtering on the completed games. The next feature you will see is a "transaction log" that will show you each Bitcoin credit and debit from your account, I think this will be cool. I will pass our suggestions on to the devs and I am sure you will see some of those features soon.

Regarding different fees and payouts, we will be adding more as the service grows. We want to make sure that tournaments and challenges fill out quickly, which requires more and more users as you increase the # of tournament choices.

Thanks for your thoughts, and Happy Flapping!
0bert

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 03:36:55 PM

Hey, i need support!
That is my prob:

Greets 0bert

Greets 0bert

0bert, these are good suggestions. Especially the filtering on the completed games. The next feature you will see is a "transaction log" that will show you each Bitcoin credit and debit from your account, I think this will be cool. I will pass our suggestions on to the devs and I am sure you will see some of those features soon.

Regarding different fees and payouts, we will be adding more as the service grows. We want to make sure that tournaments and challenges fill out quickly, which requires more and more users as you increase the # of tournament choices.

Thanks for your thoughts, and Happy Flapping!
Thanks for your reply! Smiley

I am happy to read this:

Awesome!  Smiley I share your thoughts! Hate to wait...  Grin

Your service will have a good future!
Looking forward to new updates and games...  Kiss Cheesy

Greets 0bert
harsi123

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:50:41 PM

Awesome app. All the best guys.   Wink
0bert

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 08:28:13 PM

250 Five Star Ratings (*****) in App-Store and Novice Tournament Prize will be doubled, true? Smiley
Thx for reply! Would be great!  Wink

Anyway, go and get this app guys!  Cool
mlferro

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:16:14 PM

I do classify into 5 star
I continued to play and no double points

0bert

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:17:22 PM

After 250 Ratings, not now...  Wink Smiley
mlferro

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:53:48 AM

After 250 Ratings, not now...  Wink Smiley
how many already have, you know?
sooner to reached 250 will be better
with time eh natural we go tired of playing

mlferro

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:29:18 AM

the game is with any problem?
Everytime I try to run, the message is appears: coin flapper  stoped  with options:  report or OK

Anyone else with this problem? or  this only happening to me !!

0bert

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:58:26 AM

the game is with any problem?
Everytime I try to run, the message is appears: coin flapper  stoped  with options:  report or OK

Anyone else with this problem? or  this only happening to me !!

I think it's a server update or something like that... just wait a few hours. Wink Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: