Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:35:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are hashlets worth it?  (Read 10063 times)
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 01:15:28 AM

It clicked with me and the $6.95 HashletMulti's I have (14 gh/s) won't even go as an offer on their "market" (which doesn't actually seem to work at all unless you're buying) for $4.00. So, I guess my $80 is gone along with the other thousands of people who can't sell their hashlets and have had their accounts forcefully put into 2fa without permission in order to withdraw bitcoins. At least I only did a little $80 trial run lol, but I sure could have used that to buy some decent services!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 01:34:49 AM

It clicked with me and the $6.95 HashletMulti's I have (14 gh/s) won't even go as an offer on their "market" (which doesn't actually seem to work at all unless you're buying) for $4.00. So, I guess my $80 is gone along with the other thousands of people who can't sell their hashlets and have had their accounts forcefully put into 2fa without permission in order to withdraw bitcoins. At least I only did a little $80 trial run lol, but I sure could have used that to buy some decent services!

Please keep in mind there is a known issue that you can't see your own hashlets on the Market when you list them. Not sure if that's what you're experiencing.
organizer

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 01:01:34 PM

Unless you believe in PayCoin, there's not really a reason to buy any hashlet at the moment:

https://ltcgearcalc.com/hashlets-vs-ltcgear.php

If you bought them early on (Aug/Sept) I think most people made full return/profit and hopefully sold them for more... but with the fees they charge and what 1MH/s gets you right now... probably best off to wait for a new generation of product.

FattyMcButterpants

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 11:09:22 PM

Unless you believe in PayCoin, there's not really a reason to buy any hashlet at the moment:

If you bought them early on (Aug/Sept) I think most people made full return/profit and hopefully sold them for more... but with the fees they charge and what 1MH/s gets you right now... probably best off to wait for a new generation of product.

It is very unprofessional for a company to bash it's competition. The fact alone that LTCgear is saying negative things about one of their competitors is reason enough to not invest in their "service"

I also think that LTCgear is almost certainly a scam/ponzi as they literally popped up out of nowhere with probably a hundred shills advertising their site
NeonTranceBadger

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:06:43 AM

It is very unprofessional for a company to bash it's competition. The fact alone that LTCgear is saying negative things about one of their competitors is reason enough to not invest in their "service"

I also think that LTCgear is almost certainly a scam/ponzi as they literally popped up out of nowhere with probably a hundred shills advertising their site

LTCGear is not affiliated with ltcgearcalc.com that is a third party ran site.  The owner of LTCGear only posts on LTCGear and hasn't been on any of the forums since at least last year. Also LTCGear has been around almost 6 months before GAW existed so they didn't just pop up out of no where.
Just Magicmann

Activity: 377

https://keybase.io/magicmann

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 10:16:40 AM

I've owned a ZenMiner Hashlet (1Mh/s) for eighteen days. I've earned a grand total of eleven cents. Worth it? Not particularly. I didn't pay for it, as I won it in a contest, but the fact remains that even paying the current ZenMarket low of $3.78, one would be looking at an ROI period of more than six-hundred days at current difficulty.

Don't deal with me until I verify with Keybase.io.
mullvads

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 10:19:55 AM

awwwww poor baby we got a gaw cock sucker in here
Just Magicmann

Activity: 377

https://keybase.io/magicmann

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 10:29:06 AM

awwwww poor baby we got a gaw cock sucker in here

Aww... Poor baby, we have an immature person in here.

Don't deal with me until I verify with Keybase.io.
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 08:38:32 AM

Great thread, keep up the good work!
I see jimmothy is at it again, ripping new asshole. Smiley
They team up on him, he shreds them up.
All that is missing is evilpandas other account, airflame.

Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 08:40:05 AM

No. The pump 'n dump is over. Thx.

Oh and please keep LTC Gear posts out of this thread. Its really not in 'our' interests. Let the noobs be noobs.

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
mm5aes

Activity: 176

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:29:24 PM

Oh and please keep LTC Gear posts out of this thread. Its really not in 'our' interests. Let the noobs be noobs.

God no - Don't want to be doing any more snot wiping every time the difficulty goes up  Smiley

Great website by the way Organizer. Calculator is super useful. Was the look a homage to hashtalk? :grinning:
Xerath

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 06:56:50 PM

Gotta love that ridiculous maintenance fee...

Its bad as it is, when you try to sell a hashlet on the marketplace..
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 07:13:36 PM

Too late.
You're already pushing your ltcscam in every cloud mining thread.
I'd also like to congratulate you on your rich trust profile.  Are all cloud mining pushers also scammers?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 07:52:28 PM

Ya i bought a cleverbot solo hashlet just to check it out for the last week this is how the activity log looks like....

Device Name
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (CleverHashlet)
Power
    1 MH
BTC Payout
    0.00021081 BTC
Maintenance Fee
    -0.00021080 BTC

so thats a grand total of 0.00000001 BTC in 24 hours of mining what a fucking joke.... I can lick one faucet and make more in 5 seconds

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Berthorl

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 02:51:13 AM

Are haslets worth it? I would say no look at the response from others like this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875487.0

Too many are pretty upset with GAW. I would just move on to a legit cloud service site like bitmain provides called hashnest.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 03:43:51 AM

Ya i bought a cleverbot solo hashlet just to check it out for the last week this is how the activity log looks like....

Device Name
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (CleverHashlet)
Power
    1 MH
BTC Payout
    0.00021081 BTC
Maintenance Fee
    -0.00021080 BTC

so thats a grand total of 0.00000001 BTC in 24 hours of mining what a fucking joke.... I can lick one faucet and make more in 5 seconds
LOL this is an amazing point I haven't even seen on any other threads.
Snipe85

Activity: 756

Infleum

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 03:45:18 AM

Are haslets worth it? I would say no look at the response from others like this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875487.0

Too many are pretty upset with GAW. I would just move on to a legit cloud service site like bitmain provides called hashnest.

Bitmain indirectly provides hash power to GAW, because that's where they bought the miners.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 03:47:22 AM

Bitmain indirectly provides hash power to GAW, because that's where they bought the miners.

And your point is? Buy Hashnest and skip the middleman or what?
Snipe85

Activity: 756

Infleum

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 03:54:45 AM

The point is all cloud minings are comparable. They share hardware and use the same tactics to get cash from people. Sending someone from one to another is pointless because none of them are profitable or worth the risk.

Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:04:45 AM

Why would you want a middleman in the chain making a profit off you? Of course it's better to skip the middlemen, regardless of what those middlemen say or do to make you think otherwise.

Middlemen are generally parasites, regardless of the industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: