Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:39:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EventToken [EVENT] Community Takeover | Blockchain-based Event Solutions  (Read 44448 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EventToken (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:14:07 PM

You can add

https://event.suprnova.cc

to the list of pools

Smiley

thanks.

stratum address?

Have a Look at getting started page at the Pool

page is blank mate, you might want to have a look at it. Smiley
balu2

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:16:08 PM

seen this shit somewhere before. Why not take your nice graphics and bullshit text and stick it up your ass? Thanks. Is very much appreciated.
EventToken (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:25:43 PM

seen this shit somewhere before. Why not take your nice graphics and bullshit text and stick it up your ass? Thanks. Is very much appreciated.

Smiley

Thanks for your kind words
balu2

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:40:47 PM

Smiley

no problem, you're welcome. And now back to your other 30 abandoned shitcoins.
EventToken (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 01:03:53 PM

Smiley

Right.  If you go back a page you will see our lead has posted from his main account. He had linked to his previous crypto projects and his real name is out there via crypto Asian.

Now as you are throwing unfounded allegations around please give specific examples of these previous projects you state and evidence of any involvement.
asemov

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 01:36:46 PM

EVENT.HASHLINK.EU - Up and hashing.
Please add us to OP  Cool
balu2

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 01:47:01 PM

Smiley

Right.  If you go back a page you will see our lead has posted from his main account. He had linked to his previous crypto projects and his real name is out there via crypto Asian.

Now as you are throwing unfounded allegations around please give specific examples of these previous projects you state and evidence of any involvement.

lead posted from main account? I don't see that.

I don't need give evidence. My intuition can't be linked on the interwebs. All i know: you will provide this evidence yourself. We'll look back at this coin in 4 months and see what has become of it. The answer is: nothing has become of it. Just another ico-scam like so many others.
The least that can be said is you used the same graphics designer for boomcoin and possibly vocalcoin aswell as others. Each of them the same ico/premine scam and all of those today worthless. This coin will end up the same 99% sure.

Now please state for the record here you haven't been working on other coins and if you have been working on other coins please list them here. Thanks.

PS: are you involved with EUPH aswell?
shadowmoon

Activity: 210

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:03:36 PM

I agree with balu graphics just are not mean much.
And cryptoasias to be a free service, has no responsibility for checking their identity in a real way.
I hope you can show that you have good intentions.

EventToken (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:05:03 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 02:47:47 PM by EventToken

Smiley

Right.  If you go back a page you will see our lead has posted from his main account. He had linked to his previous crypto projects and his real name is out there via crypto Asian.

I don't need give evidence. My intuition can't be linked on the interwebs. All i know: you will provide this evidence yourself. We'll look back at this coin in 4 months and see what has become of it. The answer is: nothing has become of it. Just another ico-scam like so many others.
The least that can be said is you used the same graphics designer for boomcoin and possibly vocalcoin aswell as others. Each of them the same ico/premine scam and all of those today worthless. This coin will end up the same 99% sure.

Now please state for the record here you haven't been working on other coins and if you have been working on other coins please list them here. Thanks.

Lead dev is studio1one.  Look back a page.

Our graphic design was done by crypto design. Aldro on twitter.

https://twitter.com/crypto_design

Full disclosure.  Only other coin we have had or have any involvement in is euph.  Take that or leave it we are proud of that project and proud of this one too. We are a team of crypto enthusiasts developers and business people who are looking for ways to implement blockchain technology into real world applications and find solutions for introducing fresh Fiat into the cryptoeconomy
n3rfherder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:16:42 PM

I'm in.

Need something else to mine.
EventToken (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:49:15 PM

Smiley

also, there is no ICO here.
balu2

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:53:49 PM

Full disclosure.  Only other coin we have had or have any involvement in is euph.  Take that or leave it we are proud of that project and proud of this one too. We are a team of crypto enthusiasts developers and business people who are looking for ways to implement blockchain technology into real world applications and find solutions for introducing fresh Fiat into the cryptoeconomy

at least a little transparency.

"Only other coin we have [..] any involvement [...]"

I don't believe that

"We are [...] looking for ways [...] and find solutions for introducing fresh Fiat into the cryptoeconomy"

I don't believe that altruistic bullshit, sorry.

looks loke pump and dump to zero to me.

I'll be back here in 8 months to reevaluate.

Good luck with the pump.
balu2

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:54:14 PM

it says ico on stage 1 of your roadmap
EventToken (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:59:12 PM

Thanks, uploaded the wrong version. We had toyed with the idea of an ICO but decided against it.

To be clear, there is no ICO this is a simple mined coin.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 03:00:30 PM

You can add

https://event.suprnova.cc

to the list of pools

Smiley

thanks.

stratum address?

Have a Look at getting started page at the Pool

page is blank mate, you might want to have a look at it. Smiley

lol, its fixed now Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
balu2

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:01:54 PM

Thanks, uploaded the wrong version. We had toyed with the idea of an ICO but decided against it.

back paddling because scams selling not as easy as they used to? LOL

How about you create something of quality with real longterm prospects or just GTFO quietly and quickly ?

One-week-coins become very old game now. You need longer running scams now to attract the same money (like cloak or razor). But i see you are adapting and at least hiring some decent graphics designer. It will still be dead in a year.

Bottom line: most altcoins are for the toilet because of releases like this one. Fastfood coins for fastfood brains. Not even fun to watch because it's very repetive.
EventToken (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:13:29 PM

back paddling because scams selling not as easy as they used to? LOL

How about you create something of quality with real longterm prospects or just GTFO quietly and quickly ?

One-week-coins become very old game now. You need longer running scams now to attract the same money (like cloak or razor). But i see you are adapting and at least hiring some decent graphics designer.

Bottom line: most altcoins are for the toilet because of releases like this one.

Just decided against it. You don't think this has long term prospects. Fine, thats up to you. I bet you haven't even read it, you just looked at the artwork and decided against it.

Think about it for a second, how simple and easy would it be to use blockchain technology to run ticketing services for events?t

We think of crypto as coins or currency because that is what we have been programmed to do but they are not, they are just a digital exchange of value. They are digital tokens that can represent anything we choose them to represent.

A blockchain backed ticketing system would prevent any fraudulent reproduction of tickets, could stop resales if the organiser wished and be the cheapest fastest and easiest way to distribute them to the user.

You say altcoins are in the toilet because of projects like this? Projects that look for real world applications for the blockchain where it is a natural fit and easily implemented?

The whole point of altcoins is coins like this. Coins that look for use of the blockchain and then work on mass implementation where it is genuinely useful. I'm sorry of we presented you with too much information, too many graphics and too much to actually think about so you couldn't take it all in. Maybe you would have been happy if we had launched dogebitdarkcoin instead with no real purpose and no plan for moving forwards.
EventToken (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:20:35 PM

at least a little transparency.

"Only other coin we have [..] any involvement [...]"

I don't believe that

"We are [...] looking for ways [...] and find solutions for introducing fresh Fiat into the cryptoeconomy"

I don't believe that altruistic bullshit, sorry.

looks loke pump and dump to zero to me.

I'll be back here in 8 months to reevaluate.

Good luck with the pump.

If you are not going to believe the answers given then why do you ask the question?

You are wasting both of our time.

Who said anything about altruistic here? We are trying to build a business based around using the innovations the blockchain offers. Without fresh fiat arriving in the cryptoeconomy there will be no cryptoeconomy and we can't build a business.

I've told you the other project we are involved with at present, you have links to our lead devs other crypto based businesses on the first page. There is little else we can do.

I suggest you go back to the first page, look at the links posted by studio1one and see the feedback from the interactions of hundreds of buyers on this forum, who spent over 100,000 USD buying mining gear and try and find a single negative comment or person who was not dealt with decently and fairly.

If you think we are putting alts down the toilet by trying to create real world blockchain implementation I suggest you stop being nothing other than a trader and try and actually add something of value to crypto, instead of just trolling around threads attacking those that are.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 03:24:03 PM

I'm surprised this thread hasn't attracted more attention after being around for over a month, especially since the dev hold a 5/5 PoD. Can anybody confirm what the current block is? I might point my old miner at this for a while if difficulty is not too high.
BTW nice wallet!  Smiley
EventToken (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:26:05 PM

I'm surprised this thread hasn't attracted more attention after being around for over a month, especially since the dev hold a 5/5 PoD. Can anybody confirm what the current block is? I might point my old miner at this for a while if difficulty is not too high.
BTW nice wallet!  Smiley

we only launched a couple of hours ago thats why.

block 411
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: