Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:57:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EventToken [EVENT] Community Takeover | Blockchain-based Event Solutions  (Read 44448 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EventToken (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:36:52 PM

Now we are added to bittrex you can use the in wallet trading function to trade without even leaving your wallet.
EventToken (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:42:28 PM

tipbot added to our IRC

#eventhub

direct link in first post
SnoopCn

Activity: 184

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:46:22 PM

no worry, always happy to help. Any intel on the WP?

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
EventToken (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:47:25 PM

just holding it back a little while yet. must file for protection first. This is the most important thing in the whole project that we get our patents filed
dirtyboots77

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:05:50 PM

I didn't see anything about merchant acceptance methods on the OP...will they be transacting through a simple mobile wallet or are there terminals needed?  Also, for itemized sales records, how will merchants be able to provide records of goods sold per dollar if they are trading in a bulk amount of tokens after the event....for accounting purposes?
EventToken (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:12:21 PM

I didn't see anything about merchant acceptance methods on the OP...will they be transacting through a simple mobile wallet or are there terminals needed?  Also, for itemized sales records, how will merchants be able to provide records of goods sold per dollar if they are trading in a bulk amount of tokens after the event....for accounting purposes?

simple mobile wallet, or if a merchant at an event is that low tech we can just issue them a piece of paper with a QR for their wallet. As long as they can see the value has been sent from teh mobile device they know they have received the coins to their wallet or even a seperate QR for each item they sell that when scanned will send the correct amount of funds. we are also looking at NFT stuff

Accounting purposes doesn't change from how it would in cash / card transactions. They will receive in the end the amount of fiat of the worth of their goods sold. Using EventToken is simply an intermediary way of transacting value. They have sold a fixed amount of fiat worth of goods and received that fiat for those goods. It would just be a standard sales leger as they would need to record in any circumstance. They will write of our small merchant fee as cost of sales and record value of sales.
SnoopCn

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 04:31:51 PM

just holding it back a little while yet. must file for protection first. This is the most important thing in the whole project that we get our patents filed

So when can we expect the whitepaper? Smiley Really want to know what else is planned

[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
dimfot

Activity: 275

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 09:32:55 PM

i'm trying to send coins from my wallet to other event address even inside my wallet and i get this error Transaction creation failed both on my pc and mac wallets.
Any help appreciated

Try sending it to an exchange first and then to your wallet. might be some misconfiguration with your wallet
can't send them anywhere..

EventToken (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:41:44 PM

i'm trying to send coins from my wallet to other event address even inside my wallet and i get this error Transaction creation failed both on my pc and mac wallets.
Any help appreciated

Try sending it to an exchange first and then to your wallet. might be some misconfiguration with your wallet

have you encrypted the wallet and got it locked by any chance?
EventToken (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:42:59 PM

So when can we expect the whitepaper? Smiley Really want to know what else is planned

I don't want to put an exact day on it and then miss the deadline but it will be ASAP. Filing patents is a complex business.
SnoopCn

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:57:56 PM

I don't want to put an exact day on it and then miss the deadline but it will be ASAP. Filing patents is a complex business.

Wise choice in not setting a date Smiley Doing your job very good as a dev!

Waldozaur12
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:38:33 PM

Trading inside wallet that nice, coin looks so cheap bittrex, I'l take some
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:37:09 PM

Event doing pretty good on Bittrex. Some decent buys are happening so we might see 1k sats today.

Good coins wont get dumped there.

lepsen21

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:33:23 AM

block reward half in less than 1000 blocks now
infinitechaos

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 07:14:20 AM

Now we are added to bittrex you can use the in wallet trading function to trade without even leaving your wallet.

Am I the only one who doesn't see this feature in their wallet?

I downloaded the Mac wallet from the OP yesterday and I see no in-wallet trading.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
dimfot

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 10:08:09 AM

Any help appreciated

wallet is encrypted since block 300. i tried to send with unlocked wallet then i locked it and let it ask me for pass phrase same shit happenes everytime on both mac and pc wallets.
I would really appreciate it if someone could help me.

dimfot

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 10:35:43 AM

Am I the only one who doesn't see this feature in their wallet?

I downloaded the Mac wallet from the OP yesterday and I see no in-wallet trading.

can't see it either on my mac wallet only on my windows. have made any transactions from your wallet to somewhere outside?? i get and error saying transaction creation failed.

EventToken (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 11:27:33 AM

Any help appreciated

wallet is encrypted since block 300. i tried to send with unlocked wallet then i locked it and let it ask me for pass phrase same shit happenes everytime on both mac and pc wallets.
I would really appreciate it if someone could help me.

you didn't unlock for staking only did you?

sorry to ask stupid questions just not had this issue from anyone else.
EventToken (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 11:34:56 AM

Grin Shocked
EventToken (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 11:37:30 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: