Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:43:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EventToken [EVENT] Community Takeover | Blockchain-based Event Solutions  (Read 44448 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EventToken (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 09:32:39 AM

sorry source node is down. Back up now.
EventToken (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 11:14:06 AM

Anyone who has sent coins to c-cex and not received don't stress, for some reason their wallet is not synced. Probably just crashed.

As an aside we are working on a cool video to help explain the process and benefits to organisers.

Progress so far is exactly to plan

smooth working network yup (except small staking bug but will fix that)

website done yup

patent filed yup

very comprehensive whitepaper yup

Now comes the real hard work and innovation.
xinbinbin

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 01:09:12 PM

Anyone who has sent coins to c-cex and not received don't stress, for some reason their wallet is not synced. Probably just crashed.

As an aside we are working on a cool video to help explain the process and benefits to organisers.

website done yup

patent filed yup

Development, what time do you plan to achieve?
EventToken (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 01:18:02 PM

website done yup

patent filed yup

Development, what time do you plan to achieve?

Event - Hub should be working in January without too much trouble, hard to pin down exactly when in Jan at this point -- xmas holidays are going to get in the way. Then onto the mobile app which will be the hardest part for sure. Certainly we will have working prototypes for it late Jan / early Feb which we will make public and available.

Final release of the mobile app will take much longer as there is a lot in it which has never been done in crypto before.
EventToken (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:44:28 PM

nice to see volume increase and page 1 of Bittrex. Still a lot of coins being generated daily and most of the hash power comes from famrs and scrypt multipools so lots of opportunities for lower buy orders until next block halving.
yeahright

Activity: 297

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 06:53:34 PM

Definitely nice work!!  Picked up some for cheap this morning.  Will definitely be watching this closely.
EventToken (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:04:23 PM

IRC rainfall soon. Join us to get wet  Grin
dirtyboots77

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 11:15:43 PM

nice to see volume increase and page 1 of Bittrex. Still a lot of coins being generated daily and most of the hash power comes from famrs and scrypt multipools so lots of opportunities for lower buy orders until next block halving.

About when in that projected?
EventToken (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 10:49:09 AM

About when in that projected?

next halving will be around Monday.
PVmining

Activity: 330
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 01:53:47 PM

@Eventtoken. thanks for taking a look, but that's not all.

please clean up the first lines in src/qt/bitcoin.qrc for other linux people.
the eventtoken png's are not named with capitals, so it makes trouble compiling with linux.

should work:
Code:
<RCC>
    <qresource prefix="/icons">
        <file alias="bitcoin">res/icons/eventtoken-80.png</file>
<file alias="techbg">res/icons/eventtoken256.png</file>
        <file alias="bitcoin_testnet">res/icons/eventtoken-80.png</file>
        <file alias="toolbar">res/icons/eventtoken-16.png</file>
        <file alias="toolbar_testnet">res/icons/eventtoken-16.png</file>

"/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qjsonvalue.h:119:12: error: ‘QJsonValue::QJsonValue(const void*)’ is private"
your compiler is badly configured. That error is in your local compiler not in the source.
otherwise just remove the in wallet trade code and it will compile fine.

I could compile the wallet by removing the trading stuff in the EventToken-qt.pro. Also I have to switch on bitcoingui-old.cpp & bitcoingui-old.h because in the new files  were to many trading references to remove the easy way. But I have some doubt that other linux/ubuntu guys could compile the source as it is. So its up to you.
EventToken (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:36:46 PM

@Eventtoken. thanks for taking a look, but that's not all.

please clean up the first lines in src/qt/bitcoin.qrc for other linux people.
the eventtoken png's are not named with capitals, so it makes trouble compiling with linux.

should work:
Code:
<RCC>
    <qresource prefix="/icons">
        <file alias="bitcoin">res/icons/eventtoken-80.png</file>
<file alias="techbg">res/icons/eventtoken256.png</file>
        <file alias="bitcoin_testnet">res/icons/eventtoken-80.png</file>
        <file alias="toolbar">res/icons/eventtoken-16.png</file>
        <file alias="toolbar_testnet">res/icons/eventtoken-16.png</file>

"/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qjsonvalue.h:119:12: error: ‘QJsonValue::QJsonValue(const void*)’ is private"
your compiler is badly configured. That error is in your local compiler not in the source.

I could compile the wallet by removing the trading stuff in the EventToken-qt.pro. Also I have to switch on bitcoingui-old.cpp & bitcoingui-old.h because in the new files  were to many trading references to remove the easy way. But I have some doubt that other linux/ubuntu guys could compile the source as it is. So its up to you.

as long as your QT5 compiler is configured correctly then it will compile with the trade stuff fine. But yeah if you have issues with Json then remove and from bitcoingui.cppp and .h

It's a complex wallet with a lot of features. I could make a simpler version available without the trade features.
Kisokos

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:37:44 PM

Hmm, anyone tried to compile the qt from source on linux? I'm getting an error complaining about private method being called - source was cloned straight from github.

please compile with QT 5 not 4

I get some error too trying it to compile it with ubuntu.
Tried it on two different systems (qt5) and always get stuck on the traidingdialog

any ideas?

Code:
In file included from /usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qjsonobject.h:45:0,
                 from /usr/include/qt5/QtCore/QJsonObject:1,
                 from src/qt/tradingdialog.h:10,
                 from src/qt/tradingdialog.cpp:1:
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qjsonvalue.h: In member function ‘void tradingDialog::ParseAndPopulateMarketHistoryTable(QString)’:
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qjsonvalue.h:119:12: error: ‘QJsonValue::QJsonValue(const void*)’ is private
     inline QJsonValue(const void *) {}
            ^
src/qt/tradingdialog.cpp:528:97: error: within this context
             ui->MarketHistoryTable->item(itteration,1)->setBackgroundColor((obj["OrderType"] == "BUY") ? (QColor (150, 191, 70,255)) : ( QColor (201, 119, 153,255)));
                                                                                                 ^
make: *** [build/tradingdialog.o] Error 1

Read up on JSON

https://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5-snapshot/json.html

OK, so it's complaining about a the private constructor of that QJsonValue object - one of those functions takes a QJsonValue, that you want to create on the fly, which is restricted by the private constructor, to prevent type mismatch.
Normally you would have to be creating it with a specific factory method, like QStringLiteral("bla")

Now if you can configure this out in the compiler level somehow, please let me know the config options & I'll give it a go.

PIMP me: PF2uEET6CDtcUD7YnT1gU471ARSLrpZ1Yz
EventToken (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:07:12 PM

I will post source for a wallet without the in wallet trading for people who are having issues with config for Json configuration in compiler. It does compile if your QT is config properly (otherwise we wouldn't have a wallet and there would be no pools)

The easiest way to solve this for people though is to just post a simplified wallet for people who can't compile.
OdinYggd

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 09:24:00 PM

I will post source for a wallet without the in wallet trading for people who are having issues with config for Json configuration in compiler. It does compile if your QT is config properly (otherwise we wouldn't have a wallet and there would be no pools)

The easiest way to solve this for people though is to just post a simplified wallet for people who can't compile.

Or just add a makefile option to not compile in the offending components, like how it is done for upnp qrcode and ircpeering.

USE_UPNP=- makes it not compile the UPNP component at all, which really should be the standard setting.
SnoopCn

Activity: 184

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 12:54:41 PM

Any updates on some PR work?

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
EventToken (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 12:58:08 PM

Any updates on some PR work?

hey mate,

yup tend not to be  on the comp over the weekend. HAve been working with a PR company to get a video made, been in contacrt with a few event organisers and have some appointements next week. Been writing press releases etc. Will update more as the week goes on.
Kisokos

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 11:18:10 AM

Hmmmm, I would expect the exchanges / pools to only compile the daemon, not the full wallet. ( Edit: by full I meant the QT as well )
Am I wrong?

PIMP me: PF2uEET6CDtcUD7YnT1gU471ARSLrpZ1Yz
EventToken (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:45:41 PM

Hmmmm, I would expect the exchanges / pools to only compile the daemon, not the full wallet. ( Edit: by full I meant the QT as well )
Am I wrong?

depends how thorough they want to be about things really. I would expect they would put it through its paces before adding (particularly exchanges). Or maybe not.
OdinYggd

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:49:43 AM

Am I wrong?

Compiling it headless it shouldn't touch the QT code at all- that entire codebase is only required for the GUI mode wallet.

Most of the exchanges and pools operate the daemon-only wallet without any form of graphical interface, and does not compile the GUI or require the QT code to work.
EventToken (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 10:22:58 AM

Grin

woke up to a nice xmas surprise from the intellectual property office this morning

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: