Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:28:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] Blocknet  (Read 11046 times)
strunzdumm

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 05:53:43 PM

It already requires a Certain audacity to declare a project as a fraud with a reputation like you have. Nice try sir...
https://i.imgur.com/cbPTHCn.png?1
Mr.Wonderful

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 05:59:20 PM

Jimmy Zed, swift is right back where it left off just like that. Are you crying now? LMAO

How many btc did you spend to dump it like that? OUCH
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 06:00:17 PM

caveat emptor mothafuckas....  Grin

awais3344_1

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 06:12:18 PM

i cannot believe how its the same people from bitswift defending blocknet. but no one else. just newbies. no developera. no technical talk.
btw spoetnik thanks Smiley

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Mr.Wonderful

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 06:12:58 PM

i cannot believe how its the same people from bitswift defending blocknet. but no one else. just newbies. no developera. no technical talk.

I cannot believe the same people fudding swift are the same people fudding blocknet.
awais3344_1

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 06:21:49 PM

I cannot believe the same people fudding swift are the same people fudding blocknet.

how do you know? perhaps you even keep a diary of all of the elaborate scams you guys have done in the past?

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Mr.Wonderful

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 06:23:56 PM

Who me? No Im just a lowly trader but I am just amazed by the actions of people. Its crazy. Crypto is starting to be no fun because of it. How many other people feel like this? We should all be helping each other and helping other coins and devs. Why knock them down like this. They want to create something new. By all means do it. Its like a bunch of jealous girls.
StarFire

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 07:24:17 PM

Who me? No Im just a lowly trader but I am just amazed by the actions of people. Its crazy. Crypto is starting to be no fun because of it. How many other people feel like this? We should all be helping each other and helping other coins and devs. Why knock them down like this. They want to create something new. By all means do it. Its like a bunch of jealous girls.

I'm not full of the jealousy but the anger at these nasty people trolling and fudding good people like Dan and his blocknet. Disgusting trolls.  Undecided
onemorebtc

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:41:29 PM

thanks Spoetnik for posting this... My SCAM Blocknet Thread was deleted (maybe wrong section though.. didnt check)

anyhow: good that this gets some attention now

transfer 3 onemorebtc.k1024.de 1
cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:50:53 PM

I'm not full of the jealousy but the anger at these nasty people trolling and fudding good people like Dan and his blocknet. Disgusting trolls.  Undecided

u write like someone who gets paid 5 cents a post  Grin

Come-In-Behind

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:56:25 PM

I've been at times amused by Spoetnik's posting. But I'm done. This guy is on some heavy drugs, or partially insane.

Spoetnik, you've been attacking the coins with the most promising/positive futures; XMR(Monero) and others. Yet, you support blatant shitcoins themselves like Maxcoin. I know you're only doing this because you're desperate and want your past, failed investments to rise(Maxcoin and others), but attacking good coins is not the way to go. You're the lone man out attacking every altcoin out there instead of picking your ass up and making some money by trading, which again makes me question your sanity.

Most people in this thread haven't even made $1,000 from trading altcoins. Yet they go around attacking every new feature on coins, calling them scams immediately. What a sad bunch.
UnicornFarts

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:00:53 PM

I've been at times amused by Spoetnik's posting. But I'm done. This guy is on some heavy drugs, or partially insane.

Spoetnik, you've been attacking the coins with the most promising/positive futures; XMR(Monero) and others. Yet, you support blatant shitcoins themselves like Maxcoin. I know you're only doing this because you're desperate and want your past, failed investments to rise(Maxcoin and others), but attacking good coins is not the way to go. You're the lone man out attacking every altcoin out there instead of picking your ass up and making some money by trading, which again makes me question your sanity.

while i tend to agree with you about spotniek - I don't really think somebody selling an exchange between a bunch of $20,000 - $50,000 market cap coins for $1,000,000 after slapping the label "internet of blockchains" on it is all that promising.  they can't even get their group chat, linux / mac releases shit together.
Mr.Wonderful

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:05:03 PM

It wouldn't matter to you whether it was good or not, you would just talk bad about it anyway. Its called FUD and that's what you and your group are doing. That is the real SCAM here. You guys are known trolls that go around bashing all the top developments in crypto. Your game is up. The community knows who you guys are and they hate you and any coin you are associated with. That's why the coins you are involved in are going to shit. You give them and crypto a bad name.
Come-In-Behind

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:05:08 PM

while i tend to agree with you about spotniek - I don't really think somebody selling an exchange between a bunch of $20,000 - $50,000 market cap coins for $1,000,000 after slapping the label "internet of blockchains" on it is all that promising.  they can't even get their group chat, linux / mac releases shit together.

It's all speculation(Everything in crypto is, including BTC). It might sound cliche, but I was on bct when NXT was having it's IPO, didn't give it second thoughts as BTC was pretty high in price that time and I didn't want to invest in something like that. I view Blocknet in the same category.
UnicornFarts

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:08:25 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 09:19:04 PM by UnicornFarts

It's all speculation(Everything in crypto is, including BTC). It might sound cliche, but I was on bct when NXT was having it's IPO, didn't give it second thoughts as BTC was pretty high in price that time and I didn't want to invest in something like that. I view Blocknet in the same category.

Time will tell - be interesting to watch.

From what I can tell Blocknet is to Supernet what Qora is to NXT, BBR is to XMR, etc.  It doesn't seem like I've ever seen the market reward the second person to the party / hype (unless it's litecoin).

Edit:  I'm not a fan of SuperNET either. 
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:21:11 PM

Instead of having 1,000 threads all over the place calling scams for whatever reason, since its subjective in nature, maybe one thread of coins that are not being declared scams?

Be a very short thread.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 11:51:58 PM

I had a strange feeling from the start. It was just too good to be true. "The Internet of Blockchains" and other mantras spreading around. The reality is that there is nothing behind the blocknet , they do not even have a whitepaper. It is just a made up thing, that they claim they will develop after they get 2,500 BTC in funding.

Your post is spot on Spoetnik - and people who have been around know you are a legit person, one of the best known people on BTC talk, that's why your claim carries much more weight then if it was posted from a newbie account.

I was following the blocknet thread for the last couple of days, and multiple people were asking legit technical questions, and the "representative" was just dismissing these questions. Raised suspicion right there.

However - I never thought that somebody would be so bold to make a scam this big. We are not talking about Bitswift and it's 300 BTC IPO, this is something 10 times larger 10 million tokens selling for 25 K satoshi - 2,500 BTC , a nice little million USD.

The magnitude of this is getting scary, it seems that the scams are getting much more elaborate and are on a much larger scale. We are talking thousands of BTC here.

Jimmy Zed

Hey thanks for the support and if your the guy who tipped me off to look at it Wink

And i want to apologize to anyone trying to start a new digital currency these days that have done no wrong OR (made any mistakes no matter how small)
if you mean well and you're trying sincerely then ultimately i support you.
But the fact of the matter is there is people among us 24/7 that are malicious and greedy and will step on any neck to get Bitcoin from us.
This is the context of the situation that can NOT be ignored !
And sorry legit guys but Scammers have cried wolf FUD for too long ..it means nothing now.

@Jimmy_Zed
I agree when you made the point that a lot of questions go unanswered that is a big red flag !
Also i may have to update my post to reflect the numbers you mentioned.. 2500 BTC they want not 1200 BTC wow !

I am more than happy for newer members to use me to post some stuff like this and take the backlash from them.
If you post something like this your stamping an X on your back and your going to get Trolled for life where ever you turn LOL
And i couldn't care less these little panty waste scammer clowns can line up and take their shots.. go hard guys  Cool

i don't think it's so much a my word has more weight than another guys issue as it is a we all know speaking out has a price !
this global Altcoin scene is fueled by intimidation, harassment and bullying campaigns to attack and discredit us.. to keep us quiet and in our place (and get our Bitcoin)

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 11:59:26 PM

You people are assholes. Nothing better to do then fud coins or ideas. You are killing crypto. All because shadow coin sucks and you are

Funny thing is XCurrency supporters support blocknet.  When framing / justifying why they need so many bitcoins the story is "it's a lot of work".  When concerns are raised that it will slow down XCurrency development it's "only going to take blah blah blah"  Dan is supposedly the mastermined but it "won't distract him from XCurrency"  There are other developers involved in the project who have not been named.   Roll Eyes

Look at this tired old "I tried to hard" website - http://xc-official.com/
Vs the effort put into the new one - http://theblocknet.com/

From what I can tell the Blocknet is mostly and API + decentralized exchange.  Websites say it all.  Off with the old, on with the new.

However - I never thought that somebody would be so bold to make a scam this big.

haha this is what I can't figure out.  They do their IPO without even listing devs or answering technical questions.

Even if everything works (no timelines committed to or talked about) in three months do you really think you're going to want to send 1,000 XC worth $250 using the SMS coin that by the time it dumps and you account for slippage in the exchange you'll have $35?  They're building an empty city (actually pinkie swearing to build an empty city while abandoning the last city they were working on after they get some bitcoins)

They're getting smarter too.  Taking bitcoins instead of just pre-orders of the currency / assets they plan on creating Tongue

Excellent info thanks for helping us all stay informed and also mentioning the other related projects etc
Your efforts will be reward with 72 virgins one day Wink
I salute you soldier  Cool

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:06:58 AM

Spoetnik in full effect.

Nothing gets past this guy.  Lol

Bravo, brother!

I can take no credit man but thanks for your kinds words and your gift the other day crypto-old-timer Wink
the guy who told me i HAVE to look at this deserves any credit.. he felt that it would mean more if i posted the topic eh..

and i would rather take the heat than some other guy.. if you speak out the intimidation and harassment kicks in fast !
i am comfortable with them coming after me and maybe i'm in a better position to do so.. such as i have not made a coin and have one account etc
so it's harder for trolls to dig up dirt on me etc ..vs.. some other guys who may have some crap in their closet or are worried it may jeopardize THEIR project speaking out.
one coin group speaking out against another is an ongoing issue we know.. you say something they will go after your family LOL
we're dealing with some classy people here guys  Roll Eyes

cheers Vlad and sincere people always have my respect even if they make mistakes (not that i'm saying you did) lol

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:16:04 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 12:28:40 AM by Spoetnik

It already requires a Certain audacity to declare a project as a fraud with a reputation like you have. Nice try sir...

I am going to say this only once per topic as of now..
i have done one trade with one user.

the trust rating is for a level of how trust worthy you are to trade with i think and yes i am trust worthy.

your little insult is a big Fail because it's a huge well known problem here at Bitcointalk that little brats have abused the system,
to try and use the rating system to attack people.. what is said is usually meaningless and often outright lies.

ripping people off is permitted here and when you say you got ripped off you get negative feedback.
so it's an epic fail to try and discredit me with that point.. we ALL know 100% it's abused rampantly.

find some other way to discredit me for the FACTS i posted on this topic with pin point accuracy.

and by the way i may be the worst person on earth that does not mean what i said is not true.
Trust ? i did ONE trade with one guy and it went great.. my rating is +1 and he was a mod too when i started here in the Nooby forum lol

try again hiding coward nobody.. what are gonna do ? go create an account about it LOL

edit:
I don't want to keep replying to each guy here so..
Generally speaking if you read the comments you can see MANY guys who know what goes on around the scene are disgusted by this project.
and i had a feeling this would be the case before posting..
There for trying to say that i am a maniac or some thing because of this is silly because it seems there is MANY "maniacs" who agree with me.
AND some of these guys that have said they agree here have NOT agreed with some of my other topic comments etc.
So i'm saying this Blocknet crap is clearly pissing off a lot of people !

and i all can say is i suggest they start answering those questions that are being dodged rather than wasting their time
here posting childish trolling insults to attack and discredit whom ever.. that old game is a waste of time !
there is a golden opportunity to use this topic to set the record straight for your own advantage Blocknet guys..
so are you going to call me a poo poo head or talk about technical stuff like why some of it is closed source code ? (for example)
if you REALLY think calling me names will prove your coin scheme is good than uhhh go for it.. let me know how that works out for ya LOL
verifiable Facts overshadow name calling baby Trolling Wink

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: