Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:19:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New PinkCoin (PINK) Moderated Thread | PoS | Fundraiser | Anonymous  (Read 223695 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cryptofi$h

Activity: 331
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 05:21:16 AM

Is Pinkcoin Poker no more?

btw - I received my first Pinkcoin donation @ http://www.twitch.tv/natmccoy yesterday. A viewer sent me 946 coins  Smiley

Thats awesome!  Poker is down for a bit as the developers decide on which features will be a part of the Foundation.  I sent you a tip as well!  Rock on...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:47:58 AM

Is Pinkcoin Poker no more?

btw - I received my first Pinkcoin donation @ http://www.twitch.tv/natmccoy yesterday. A viewer sent me 946 coins  Smiley

Thats awesome!  Poker is down for a bit as the developers decide on which features will be a part of the Foundation.  I sent you a tip as well!  Rock on...

Thanks a lot! Do you have a twitch username so I can add it to the top donators list? For now I'll just use your bitcointalk name.

I wish PinkPoker the best, I'd be happy to stream some games if you guys can get enough action over there. Even if it's as small as ~$10 cash game, but with at least 6 players. It was pretty quiet over there last time I checked except for the Sunday Freerolls, but it just takes a little publicity and innovation to get it rocking! Besides, if Pinkcoin increases a lot in value that will increase the poker traffic as well.

Glad to hear coders are coding, I look forward to see what you guys have in store for Pinkcoin!

Saw

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 03:26:27 PM

Any Pink holders not on slack feel free to hit me up and ill get you an invite.  Developers are in the coding cave for the next few weeks working their tails off so things are going to be quiet.  Poker issues will be handled as free time permits and the lottery is down as the Foundation is rebuilt!  Feel free to visit the Autochange site https://auto.exchange.pink/register/d2i/ and try out the Pink Bitcoin trading scripts.  They can be used on OKCoin or Finex.  I use Pro on Finex and it is proving to be a very strong trader with the right setting and human intervention.  So many ideas and so much potential with this brand you really don't want to be left out!

I'm so very glad to see some work is ongoing with PINK....I hope it continues to live on!!!I would like to see it on Bleutrade of course.
natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 09:32:41 PM

Lot of exchange action yesterday. Price moved down to 22 satoshi then up to 99, with 12 bitcoins of volume. I'm not seeing any news to have fueled it though and prices are back around 50-60.

Anoxxxy

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:35:13 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2015, 11:45:59 AM by Anoxxxy

Hi,
Can some give me information about what happened to the team members, because i have Been away for a couple of months. Seems like only sumgye is still left in the team, what happened to the Other team members of pink?

It seems like not Much at all has happened in development of Pink in 3 months or did I miss anything?
Regards Anoxy
Cryptofi$h

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 03:10:20 AM

Hi,
Can some give me information about what happened to the team members, because i have Been away for a couple of months. Seems like only sumgye is still left in the team, what happened to the Other team members of pink?

It seems like not Much at all has happened in development of Pink in 3 months or did I miss anything?
Regards Anoxy

Hey Anoxy shoot me your email (Dm) and I can add you to our slack channel.  Everyone is still here and working hard.  No real marketing at the moment as things get assembled and a plan is in place.  Talk to ya soon... 
Cryptofi$h

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 03:17:06 AM

If you live in Vancouver you can get lawn/garden and home services and pay with Pinkcoin.  (Gutters, painting, pressure washing etc...)   DM for details. 
Anoxxxy

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:04:23 AM

Hi,

Regards Anoxy

Hey Anoxy shoot me your email (Dm) and I can add you to our slack channel.  Everyone is still here and working hard.  No real marketing at the moment as things get assembled and a plan is in place.  Talk to ya soon... 

Hi,
Please send me an invite to slack, have already signed up and i sent you My email as well.
Regards Anoxy
Cryptofi$h

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:12:50 AM

Invite sent...sorry for delay I'm a busy man.
Anoxxxy

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:42:15 AM

Invite sent...sorry for delay I'm a busy man.

Thx i got it:)
CountofMonteCrypto

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 11:36:01 PM

Just made my first Pinkcoin purchase with Pay with Pink. It looks something like this.

You can find it on the Pinkcoin website here http://crypto.pink/verge/

Here is a screenshot of the completed purchase invoice.

Verge is one of the autochange bots developed by Tranzium and Fayoled.

As it was explained to me Verge will not be a public autochange bot and will only support PINK.

This was very easy for me to support as Verge will increase its pool of BTC and PINK with each successful settlement.

As wallet.pink is nearing completion transactions in Pinkcoin will be done manually.

This has the possibility to be a revolving financial infrastructure/ecosystem.

You buy Pinkcoin from Verge it transfers BTC to OKcoin and trades on the autochange script.

Successful settlements allow Verge to replenish its Pinkcoin pool, add buy support on exchanges and top up the trading balance on OKcoin.

This should in theory increase the value of PINK while allowing purchasers of Pinkcoin from verge none of the risk of trading BTC.

This is in the early stages so Tranzium and Fayoled are still ironing out details for Verge's profit allocation.

Just thought I would share here as I know some PINK supporters use this forum and not Slack.
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:22:11 PM

Introducing Picasso, the altcoin market maker bot for Bittrex.

Have you ever wanted to be a Market Maker on an altcoin?
Now you can, with ease!

Picasso paints graphs using a detailed settings page of 3 different order types in collaboration with a targets page.

It is much easier to show you his settings and the process rather then try explain how he will paint graphs for you.

So let's get started...

The first and most important thing, is setting up his targets to create the waves that are necessary in a market.
Targets work off of a % basis, and determine what Picasso will do over time.

Once you have created your account on https://auto.exchange.pink/ and have activated Picasso, you'll need to set him up.
Click on the configure button.

Before getting in too deep with all of his settings, it is important to set and understand your targets.
Click on the link to the top right for targets.

Once you're on the targets page, you'll be presented with 2 blank tables. The one on the left is where you'll input your targets as a % value, and the one on the right will convert them to Satoshis upon saving.

In the following example, there is a starting price of 105 SAT's and you'll see that my targets are set to achieve a 2-300% increase in the price over the span of about 20 targets.

You know the coin you're about to run it on, so it's best to spend some time editing and saving your targets to see the Satoshi values before proceeding to run him. This can be used to paint any graph you want. You can set 1 target and reassess upon completion, or set 100 targets and check up on it every now and then.

Now that you've set your targets and Picasso knows what type of graph you'd like to paint, it's time to tell him how.

So let's go back to the main settings page by clicking the link in the top right corner.

The first block [generic] is whether you want to run it live, or just in test mode. And whether or not you'd like it to output all his actions.

This next block is where you set the coin code and your api keys.

The next option is [book], and only has one value to input. Bittrex will allow up to 500 orders open, and Picasso divides that by half allowing 250 per book (buy/sell). We have maxed it at 249 just to be safe Wink
Once this setting is achieved, Picasso will begin cancelling other orders in order to be able to place anew. So if you're set only to 50 orders, once there are 50 in the books, he will cancel one then place a new one.

Next up are the settings that will accommodate your targets, which will be followed by the 3 different order types. So I will explain them now.
He places orders (market orders), undercuts (limit order undercutting the top order in the appropriate book), and overcuts which places limit orders in the books beyond your next target.
So let's say the current price is 100 SAT's and your next target is 80. Picasso will undercut and place market orders into the buy book to achieve your 80 SATs target. The whole time he is doing this, he is also placing/filling the buy book with orders at 80 and below in the event that the market moves with you, you will catch a bunch or cheap coins before bouncing back up.

So back to the next section of the settings where the picture becomes much clearer.

First is your goal. This is in seconds, so 3600 = 1 hour. He will dedicate 1 hour to each target, if a target is achieved early, he will sit back and hope to catch a dump or pump (depending on the direction he was headed). This will make a little more sense once you understand the full extent of his order types.
Second is your spread, Picasso will undercut in the correct direction until he sees this spread. Once the spread is achieved he will begin placing market orders. Once the market orders increase the spread again, he will revert back to undercutting. Doing his best to maintain your spread.

Orders:
These are the market orders that will be launched once your spread has been achieved.
Everything about Picasso is best used in a wide range to help keep yourself hidden in the books.
Quantity is the size of the orders he will place. 0.0005 being the Bittrex minimum to as much as you feel comfortable per order. In the image below he will market sell/buy anywhere from 0.0005BTC to 0.12345678BTC. He will also do this randomly between the 2 time settings, in my settings he will place a market order every 30 seconds to 1 minute.

Overcuts:

Read above for quantity and time settings.
These are the orders that will be placed beyond your next target in hopes that the market moves with you before you change directions.
The only setting that is new here is how far beyond your target you would like to place your overcuts (landmines).

Last but not least,
undercuts:

These will be placed in order to maintain your spread setting. The setting specific to undercuts is by how much you wish to undercut the the current top order. Again, this is set as a range to keep things random and undetectable.
In the following image, every time he'd undercut it would be by 1 to 13 SATs.

Picasso can be found on the Pinkcoin bot website https://auto.exchange.pink/
Picasso costs 5BTC to unlock permanently.

We are constantly upgrading our bots, maintaining and improving them. If you have any more questions about Picasso, or any of our other bots, please feel free to contact us.

A portion of all sales go to support/buy $PINK.

fayoling

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 08:49:06 PM

Introducing Picasso, the altcoin market maker bot for Bittrex.

Have you ever wanted to be a Market Maker on an altcoin?
Now you can, with ease!

Picasso paints graphs using a detailed settings page of 3 different order types in collaboration with a targets page.

...snip...

There have been a few requests to purchase Picasso with PINK, so if you would like to do this, please contact me directly.

fayoling

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:09:25 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/pinkcoin/comments/375uzk/verge_the_btc_syphon_for_pink/

Pinkcoin recently launched a new system ran by the exchange.pink engine called autochange. This is a collection of trade bots for Bitcoin, initially everything went well, but with the crypto world still being so small, it was just a matter of time before the bot logic was cracked and people started playing against them.

This experience tought us all a lot of valuable lessons in both trading and transparency. So we decided to make a new, better and more powerful Bitcoin trading bot, his name is Verge.

Verge is a dedicated Bitcoin syphon for Pinkcoin alone, he has successfully been trading BTC for profit for about 2 weeks now and brings it all over to Pinkcoin buy support.

Here's how the system works and will help Pinkcoin. Verge's weekly profits are sent to Bittrex and placed in the books as buy support. When his buy order is filled, he then sells the Pinkcoin for a profit via http://crypto.pink/verge which in turn sends the BTC directly back to Verge increasing his balance and ability to create more profit for the following PINK purchase.

This cycle will continue to repeat itself with the power of exponential growth in both Verges balance and his PINK buying power.

For this to be successful and really improve PINK, everyone should regularly check to see if Verge has any Pinkcoin for sale. If he does, we should all be buying directly from him (even if his price is a little above market), as it will allow him to make more BTC and buy more PINK the following week.

We will be posting his profit and weekly updates here on Reddit. Here is a screenshot of his current balance and profit for the week. http://prntscr.com/791zd3

https://twitter.com/CryptoRox/status/607080587795550208

He is gaining momentum...

Anoxxxy

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 08:52:13 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/pinkcoin/comments/375uzk/verge_the_btc_syphon_for_pink/

Pinkcoin recently launched a new system ran by the exchange.pink engine called autochange. This is a collection of trade bots for Bitcoin, initially everything went well, but with the crypto world still being so small, it was just a matter of time before the bot logic was cracked and people started playing against them.

This experience tought us all a lot of valuable lessons in both trading and transparency. So we decided to make a new, better and more powerful Bitcoin trading bot, his name is Verge.

Verge is a dedicated Bitcoin syphon for Pinkcoin alone, he has successfully been trading BTC for profit for about 2 weeks now and brings it all over to Pinkcoin buy support.

Here's how the system works and will help Pinkcoin. Verge's weekly profits are sent to Bittrex and placed in the books as buy support. When his buy order is filled, he then sells the Pinkcoin for a profit via http://crypto.pink/verge which in turn sends the BTC directly back to Verge increasing his balance and ability to create more profit for the following PINK purchase.

This cycle will continue to repeat itself with the power of exponential growth in both Verges balance and his PINK buying power.

For this to be successful and really improve PINK, everyone should regularly check to see if Verge has any Pinkcoin for sale. If he does, we should all be buying directly from him (even if his price is a little above market), as it will allow him to make more BTC and buy more PINK the following week.

We will be posting his profit and weekly updates here on Reddit. Here is a screenshot of his current balance and profit for the week. http://prntscr.com/791zd3

https://twitter.com/CryptoRox/status/607080587795550208

He is gaining momentum...

Wow fayoling. This is great news for pink mening that it Will raise and we Will see new hights Smiley)

Keep up your awesome work PINK devs Smiley
fayoling

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 12:18:33 AM

Concept in the works... Only a few more pieces need to be put into place.

#DONATE4life

You can now donate to the NBCF on a monthly basis, for life, for as little as a one time payment of $5 today!

How it Works,

You begin by purchasing a staking address from the foundation.
Once the coins begin to stake, they will be removed and forwarded to the NBCF donate pool on your behalf, in your name (optional).

At the end of every month the accrued PINK will be sold and donated to NBCF from the #pinkarmy.

[LINK TO SITE FOR PURCHASING / PAYPAL]

If you don't care to have your name known and don't feel the need to have a specific address to track, you can donate directly to the NBCF staking pool here.
[PSZfrK7q4FrSTRnbaA2T2JyjzmSoY4zZzm]
The staking pool is just another permanent address that has the stakes forwarded to the donate pool.

If you would like to donate in PINK, have a permanent address for staking and/or have your name attached, go here.
http://crypto.pink/donate4life/address/

fayoling

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 05:24:48 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2015, 05:48:59 PM by fayoling

Brink - Automate your Bitcoin trades
https://auto.exchange.pink/

Brink is essentially a build-a-bot to automate your Bitcoin trading. He costs nothing upfront, as you are only charged 20% of profit. You must deposit BTC into your autochange account, and as Brink closes for profit, the fee will be deducted from your autochange balance. If your balance reaches <0 BTC, the bot will wait for the current positions to close, and stop opening anew until you refill your account.

Of this 20% a portion is dedicated to both Pinkcoin and Jumbucks for buy support. So if you are not one for running bots yourself, you can still invest in either of these coins and benefit from their success. On top of that, 2% of the fee is dedicated to referrals, so if you know someone that could/would benefit from automating their BTC trades, create yourself an account and share your referral link with them.

Brink settings explained:

Generic

Output is where you'll be able to watch what Brink is doing real-time.
Debugging will output any errors your bot encounters.

Example of an output:

_______________________________________________________________________________ __

Exchange

Brink is only on OKcoin, so here you can pick which market you would like him on, and include your api keys.
When creating your api keys, we do not need, and recommend not activating the withdrawal access.

_______________________________________________________________________________ __

Order

Here you can enable/disable longs and/or shorts.

Choose your leverage preference.

Ratio offset: This is where your orders ratio will begin, so -0.6 in the example is to cover the fee. This is necessary for when you set your take profit. If you were to take profit at 1% with a -0.6 ratio offset, the bot will know to close you at 1.6% to get your actual 1% profit. If you leave this at 0, and take profit at 1%, you would actually be closing at 0.4%. I will elaborate on this more in the profit section.

Book Spread: This is what determines when Brink will execute an order, you can have it act from no spread (0) to whatever you please. The wider your spread, the less active but more accurate your orders can be. This also varies a lot between the market you are on, weekly spread is a lot tighter then quarterly for example.

Delay close: Brink has a unique trick when it comes to closing orders for profit. If you are set to take 1% profit on a long and that price is at $220.10, but the top sell is at $220.20, Brink will undercut at $220.19. If your delay is at 10 seconds, he will continue to reposition himself, doing his best to get you the most profit possible. If he places it at $220.19, and someone undercuts him, in 10 seconds he will move his order lower, doing his best to remain the top order to lock in your profit.

New orders
This is where your strategy with Brink will truly come in to play.

Open Delay: He will reposition your open orders according to this setting. You can have your orders go in and out of the books quickly, or have them sit for awhile. Typically if your levels are near the top of the book, you'll want to reposition often, if you're keeping a good distance, you may want to sit for awhile.

You have up to 10 levels of orders to position each signal (dependent on your spread setting).
The first two boxes per level are your contracts. 1 - 0 will always place 1 contract, whereas 1 - 3 will randomly generate an order between 1 and 3 contracts.
The following 2 boxes (overcuts) are the price range in which Brink will place your contracts. In the event of a long, these levels are based off of the current top order. So if your settings are $0.01 - $0.10, and the current top bid is at $220.00, Brink will place your contracts between $220.00 and $219.90. The exception here is if your first value is 0, he will sometimes undercut the top bid, therefore placing your order at $220.01. So if your settings are $0.00 - $0.10, and the top bid is $220.00, your order will be placed between $220.01 and $219.90. If you always wanted your level 1 to undercut, you would set it to $0.00 - $0.00.

Here is an example of levels, and their ranges shown beside the order books.

Hedging

In this example, if you had a long open, it would ignore all short signals until your long was at +10%. If you wanted to always open the opposite order regardless of the current positions ratio, you would hedge above -100 and below 100.

Stacking

This is the setting for averaging up/down. If you're in a long, he will ignore all other long signals unless your current long position is at -10%, in which case he would place your long open levels upon a long signal.

You can use this to build on negative orders, positive orders, or set them both to 0, and let him just open upon every signal.

Long positions and Short positions

This is how you tell Brink when to take profit or cut losses for you.

Cut Loss: A market order that will GTFO once this ratio is seen. Depending on the market you are on, the spread and liquidity, this will likely result in a loss for more then your setting.

Take profit: This is the % you would like to see the order achieve. This is always in the book ready and waiting, it will cancel them according to your close delay, and replace them just in case the spread allows for him to undercut for more profit.

Per profit level: This is in the event you would like to take profit in chunks. If you have 10 contracts open, and your per profit level is 10%. It will place them according to your take profit %. In this case, 5% tp and 10% levels would place 1 contract at 5%, 1 @ 10%, 1@ 15%... This are repositioned according to your close delay as well, so if your 5% order is filled, and the orders reset, it will place another at 5%, continuing to do this until your position is completely filled and all orders have closed for profit.

Profit Failsafe: This relies on levels, and is similar to a Trailing Stop that is triggered per level. So if your level 1 at 5% is achieved, it and the price comes back down 4%, it will close the rest. If your order makes it to level 2 at 10%, it will essentially lock in profit at 6%.

Maximum position

This allows you to set a maximum position size with its own cut loss and take profit settings. So it will build your position to this maximum and close according to these settings.

Here are some screenshots from one of our BETA testers taken today.

If you have any questions about this bot, or the other bots on autochange, please feel free to contact me.
https://twitter.com/CryptoRox
You can also join us in the Pinkcoin slack room by requesting an invite from anyone in the #pinkarmy, or join the Jumbucks slack which is open to anyone. We have a channel dedicated to our bots in there.

kokes

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 05:02:57 PM

I've been beta testing Brink for about a week now. And it has been doing wonderful things. The key thing for this bot is that you set it up correctly. Since you have to configure it yourself, there is the possibility that it'll fail because you forgot to tweak a certain setting, or messed something up.

That's why I will recommend contacting the developers of Brink if you don't understand specific settings.Or simply come by our Slack group to get some examples to use as settings.

For me, after 1 big failure I now figured out how to make it work. The trading history pictures in the post above are mine. So you may get the picture of it's possibilities. Note that those results are from just one day.Also Note that the above settings are done with a small balance. If a user has a bigger balance, you can configure brink that way so it takes full adventage of the balance. Meaning you can get A LOT out of brink. Swing by our Slack group when you've got any questions, There's always someone around to help you.

For reference, this has been its performance from today june 15th. (Day isn't over yet)

fayoling

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:44:06 AM

I've been beta testing Brink for about a week now. And it has been doing wonderful things. The key thing for this bot is that you set it up correctly. Since you have to configure it yourself, there is the possibility that it'll fail because you forgot to tweak a certain setting, or messed something up.

...SNIP...

Thanks for the post kokes.

Just an update on Brink, I turned shorts off a couple days ago and set him up to build longs and take profit in levels. I would have no doubt made more by simply holding the first long he built, but none the less, it was still a great run.

dcmartin

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 08:53:33 AM

What is the purpose of Pinkcoin?

Can somebody send me the invite for the slack channel?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: