Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:47:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New PinkCoin (PINK) Moderated Thread | PoS | Fundraiser | Anonymous  (Read 223695 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HarryPorter

Activity: 610
Merit: 506

crypto = passion

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:04:23 PM

Just at a quick heads up we will be added to the next Bitsquare update.  Pink will be listed on the world's first decentralized exchange!  Stay tuned for more!

looking forward, let us know if any progress.

https://www.bitmex.com/app/register/XTo064 - enjoy a 10% fee discount for 6 months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptofi$h

Activity: 331
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:14:30 PM

We are now officially on Bitsquare!  Please check them out and make a few trades! 
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:58:48 PM

Looks like the network is stuck. My wallet is on block 2,647,410 and block explorer reporting the same block 2647410 last seen 12 hours 22 minutes..

I opened my wallet and unlocked it to start staking but no blocks are being produced.
HarryPorter

crypto = passion

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:41:33 PM

Looks like the network is stuck. My wallet is on block 2,647,410 and block explorer reporting the same block 2647410 last seen 12 hours 22 minutes..

I opened my wallet and unlocked it to start staking but no blocks are being produced.

is not so bad, chain is moving. I will keep node active by some time, to help network and others get synced.

https://www.bitmex.com/app/register/XTo064 - enjoy a 10% fee discount for 6 months.
Cryptofi$h

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:43:33 PM

Bare with us folks the chain is a bit bloated and gets stuck.  The fix and upgrades are coming along and will hopefully be introduced soon.  Crazy action on Polo today up to 124 sats!
DolgiyFCLM

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:52:45 AM

Bare with us folks the chain is a bit bloated and gets stuck.  The fix and upgrades are coming along and will hopefully be introduced soon.  Crazy action on Polo today up to 124 sats!
[/quote

]yes, polo price soared to 124 Satoshi. It was the pump? or indeed coin price rises?
tuto

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:37:42 PM

In the meantime is there a bootstrap that can be used to sync the chain quicker? I've had to wipe my Roaming folder due to a problem and am currently re-syncing from block 1, but its already taken 2 full days and I'm not even half-way through.
tuto

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:16:27 PM

Bump - Any update on a Bootstrap I could use to sync?
Seem to be "stuck" on 130 3000 (April 2015) - Have had wallet open / syncing for several days now and not progressing in syncing...
HarryPorter

crypto = passion

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:06:44 PM

Seem to be "stuck" on 130 3000 (April 2015) - Have had wallet open / syncing for several days now and not progressing in syncing...

Specially for you, just made a copy of block chain 05/07/2016 - block number 2648530  , just download... unzip and put that in roaming folder thats it.
link: https://mega.nz/#!fYdlVTaI!zA33Uzo1GjkgNQkLNtKndIgzeqOSfeB05LULsJdUQ6U    (1,68GB)

If you got some coins, don't forget to copy and paste there your wallet.dat file.

donation Pinkcoin:  PTZKvSSFZgxTrzKzq9yyHWEakHV7nAjimh

Good luck

tuto

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:14:09 PM

Specially for you, just made a copy of block chain 05/07/2016 - block number 2648530  , just download... unzip and put that in roaming folder thats it.
link: https://mega.nz/#!fYdlVTaI!zA33Uzo1GjkgNQkLNtKndIgzeqOSfeB05LULsJdUQ6U    (1,68GB)

If you got some coins, don't forget to copy and paste there your wallet.dat file.

donation Pinkcoin:  PTZKvSSFZgxTrzKzq9yyHWEakHV7nAjimh

Good luck

Thank you so much, really appreciate it. When my wallets working I'll come back and get your PC address and send you some for being such a hero Cheesy

I want to turn my computer off, so would be nice if the wallet would sync in a day instead of a week Smiley
Cryptofi$h

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:20:43 AM

Specially for you, just made a copy of block chain 05/07/2016 - block number 2648530  , just download... unzip and put that in roaming folder thats it.
link: https://mega.nz/#!fYdlVTaI!zA33Uzo1GjkgNQkLNtKndIgzeqOSfeB05LULsJdUQ6U    (1,68GB)

donation Pinkcoin:  PTZKvSSFZgxTrzKzq9yyHWEakHV7nAjimh

Good luck

Thank you so much, really appreciate it. When my wallets working I'll come back and get your PC address and send you some for being such a hero Cheesy

I want to turn my computer off, so would be nice if the wallet would sync in a day instead of a week Smiley

Sorry I don't check the thread as much as I should.  The bootstrap file we had pinned on the slack channel but it has vanished.  I asked the person who make the last one to re-submit it but looks like ya'll took care of it on your own.  10k pink coming your way for the bootstrap thank you very much.  New stuff coming so the bootstrap will hopefully be a thing of the past.  I like to think of the week long chain download as an initiation to the community, if your willing to wait that out then welcome!!  lol
HarryPorter

crypto = passion

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:58:27 PM

glad I could help.
Tips received (10k +3k) - thanks guys.

staying around this coin, as is one of the lowest inflation POS coin (number of coins generated each year) from any known to me in the entire crypto.
^^^looking forward incoming news.

DolgiyFCLM

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:34:14 AM

42 sat) good byuing price Grin
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:36:02 AM

get a topia listing PINK, pls.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Cryptofi$h

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:49:39 PM

get a topia listing PINK, pls.

I sent the request in today, if you or others could do the same it would be really appreciated!  #thinkpink
Cryptofi$h

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:54:04 PM

Any price is decent if you see the potential to help people with microtips.  Checkout the total donations to date at pinkcoin.ca/donatenow along with the exclusive #donate4life wallet.  We accept micro donations for many digital currencies and willing to add more if those communities want to participate.   Grin
DolgiyFCLM

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:42:21 PM

Any price is decent if you see the potential to help people with microtips.  Checkout the total donations to date at pinkcoin.ca/donatenow along with the exclusive #donate4life wallet.  We accept micro donations for many digital currencies and willing to add more if those communities want to participate.   Grin

All that is sold below 60 Satoshi is very cheap)) the potential of the 500 coins sat so spetsom course is now held in the region of 40-60 to purchase, and then up
DolgiyFCLM

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:23:12 PM

57))) up up up
tuto

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:15:10 PM

Couple questions now that my wallet is working (thanks for the Bootstrap, really saved me several days).

1) I have coins that are staking, but they don't seem to be coming "off" staking and back to spendable. Its been several days since they started to stake and not coming back off. How many blocks does it normally take for coins to actually stake?

2) The block chain is moving extremely slowly, its meant to be around 30 seconds per block, currently its several hours for a block. This is due to the large amount of coins being held on exchanges and not on a desktop wallet that is staking (currently less than 10% of coins are staking). If you currently hold a lot of coins, I would seriously suggest getting them into a desktop wallet to stake - If the block chains moves quicker, you would get more coins staking and generate more coins for yourself.

On the same lines - Is it possible to get one or two of the exchanges to stake their coins to help revive the block chain?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pink/#!extraction (this shows the number of coins staking)
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pink/#!rich (this shows the wallets Rich-list, as you can see, most of the huge wallets are exchanges or simply offline).

Cryptofi$h

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:39:40 AM

Couple questions now that my wallet is working (thanks for the Bootstrap, really saved me several days).

1) I have coins that are staking, but they don't seem to be coming "off" staking and back to spendable. Its been several days since they started to stake and not coming back off. How many blocks does it normally take for coins to actually stake?

2) The block chain is moving extremely slowly, its meant to be around 30 seconds per block, currently its several hours for a block. This is due to the large amount of coins being held on exchanges and not on a desktop wallet that is staking (currently less than 10% of coins are staking). If you currently hold a lot of coins, I would seriously suggest getting them into a desktop wallet to stake - If the block chains moves quicker, you would get more coins staking and generate more coins for yourself.

On the same lines - Is it possible to get one or two of the exchanges to stake their coins to help revive the block chain?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pink/#!extraction (this shows the number of coins staking)
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pink/#!rich (this shows the wallets Rich-list, as you can see, most of the huge wallets are exchanges or simply offline).

Yes we are aware of the slow block times and and a bloated chain.  This and the lack of staking wallets has caused issues and the call to get it fixed has gone out.  From my understanding that is in progress, I would love to give you an ETA but that is yet to be decided.  We often try to spur activity on the chain after work with transactions, please feel free to join us.  Due to the wallet download time and some freezing issues with bloat, many only run the wallet sporadically or rely on the exchanges.  I know for a fact Bittrex would not stake coins and Polo is tough to communicate with and all my efforts are met with low level service ticket responses.   Sad

So please hang tight and together we will rock a meaningful block time. I think 30 seconds is a bit to fast for a charitable coin...

Thanks for caring!  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: