Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:03:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New PinkCoin (PINK) Moderated Thread | PoS | Fundraiser | Anonymous  (Read 223693 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
barean

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 11:12:20 AM

more than 1000 btc volume in 2 days, seems to high for being nothing. It´s a nice coin, hopefully good news come soon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptofi$h

Activity: 331
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:38:58 AM

Not sure why people don't come by our slack and chat.  There are many ways of communicating and we have grown tired of this forum.   Lots of work with Autoview and working towards creating a marketplace for Pinkcoin.  This isn't a business backed coin nor a technology driven blockchain.  It is a currency and needs a place to be used.  If people want the value to go higher then they need to get out into the world and make something happen.  

Create your own way to embrace the coin.  The only feature upgrades on our wishlist is a slower/efficient blockchain so we don't experience bloat and a mobile wallet.  There is a payment gateway coming via Bittrex and we actually have a pay with pink payment gateway that can be added to sites if anyone wants to solicit acceptance of the coin.  There are no bounties nor development funds and we rely on good will for pretty much everything.  That is what pink is about people helping people.  

Super happy people are showing support, Autoview is approaching 1000 users and I'm amazed at all the different places I get emails from.  I can't wait to see where we are in 5 yrs!  

So feel free to come hang out with us at slack.with.pink and let's create our futures.

Please note I am not a developer. I run a website and try to use the coin in my own endeavors.  I am super active in the community along with a core group and just like to keep this place active for those that remain here.  Follow us @pinkcoin_etc @pinkcointips and visit our website at Pinkcoin.ca

In no way has this coin been given up on.
verb

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:17:14 AM

Not sure why people don't come by our slack and chat.  There are many ways of communicating and we have grown tired of this forum.   Lots of work with Autoview and working towards creating a marketplace for Pinkcoin.  This isn't a business backed coin nor a technology driven blockchain.  It is a currency and needs a place to be used.  If people want the value to go higher then they need to get out into the world and make something happen.  

Create your own way to embrace the coin.  The only feature upgrades on our wishlist is a slower/efficient blockchain so we don't experience bloat and a mobile wallet.  There is a payment gateway coming via Bittrex and we actually have a pay with pink payment gateway that can be added to sites if anyone wants to solicit acceptance of the coin.  There are no bounties nor development funds and we rely on good will for pretty much everything.  That is what pink is about people helping people.  

Super happy people are showing support, Autoview is approaching 1000 users and I'm amazed at all the different places I get emails from.  I can't wait to see where we are in 5 yrs!  

So feel free to come hang out with us at slack.with.pink and let's create our futures.

Please note I am not a developer. I run a website and try to use the coin in my own endeavors.  I am super active in the community along with a core group and just like to keep this place active for those that remain here.  Follow us @pinkcoin_etc @pinkcointips and visit our website at Pinkcoin.ca

Thanks for your reply. I'm just starting to tackle Autoview and will probably join your slack (following on twitter already). So what's the news on the mobile wallet? Is there any work being done on it? Or a mac wallet? I couldn't find on your site a list of vendors / sites accepting pink, is there such a list?
Thanks

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
Cryptofi$h

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:27:50 AM

Thanks for your reply. I'm just starting to tackle Autoview and will probably join your slack (following on twitter already). So what's the news on the mobile wallet? Is there any work being done on it? Or a mac wallet? I couldn't find on your site a list of vendors / sites accepting pink, is there such a list?
Thanks

Unfortunately no plans at the moment for mobile due to lack of development funds.   If someone is capable of producing one for us it would allow for others to explore adoption.  There are no vendors yet although there has been much discussion.  Oh you can buy poker chips, lol.  They are actually really nice quality chips.

We do however have someone working on a upgrade to our chain in their spare time, can't quite comment on what will happen as I really don't know.  We (as in the people who care and are participating) discussed slowing down the 1min block times and increased interest %.  If you can stake enough for a few free coffees a week or month for instance we can approach small business as a token of sorts.  Use pink and save on CC fees while a small % goes to a donate4life fund. Customers hold coins at home to earn and stay loyal to their local small businesses. 

Pink will get there it just takes time and we have alot of kids/busy lives.  Funny thing about time is sometimes what you waited for and planned or discussed is just around the corner.

Mac wallet is out there but I need to locate a copy for the pinkcoin.ca site.  If anyone has one please link one.   

We have a awesome tipbot on Twitter that can automate donations/tips to keywords/followers.  This will be a tool to help small business owners.  This has some excellent growth potential as well as pink develops.

As the automated trading increases in profitability they will be used for fundraising and supporting pink thus increasing price.  Now you can start to see where we are headed.  We need people though!  None of this works without you so feel free to get involved. 

The original owner of this thread has not been able to reestablish ownership when bct was last hacked and we are unable to change the front page.  Contemplating redoing this feed but none of us have time for the job.  Would be nice to keep it current.   I would be more than happy to provide the information needed. 

Anyway, enough out of me have a good one. 
Cryptofi$h

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:31:01 AM

AutoView
Free Chrome Extension
Place Live Trades Using TradingView Alerts

We've officially added Poloniex to the extension. You can now build your own free trading bots for all the coins on Poloniex.

As an example of a quick altcoin setup, we've created a quick RSI bot for Pinkcoin.

Happy Trading

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDWC1eHBqmI

This is a product of the pinkcoin community. Enjoy responsibly!  Degenerate traders...  Wink
dream7000

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:06:08 AM

Pink have anon transaction?

Cryptofi$h

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:14:56 AM

Once upon a time.  Not now though.
dream7000

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 06:55:13 AM

Why do not you go back anon?

verb

Activity: 432

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:28:46 PM

Going back to anon would certainly boost interest in pinkcoin. Interest which anyway seems to exist considering the ongoing volume the coin has.
Autoview is real cool and I urge all non-experienced traders who want to start using a script to choose this one. Real simple to use and lots of tutorials on youtube.

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 06:53:10 PM

a working wallet would be a great first start  Undecided

I love when my pinkwallet freezes for hours at a time then i kill the wallet but the process remains in the background until i restart my machine.

This project used to have so much promise...
biekelroy

Activity: 257

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:33:16 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2016, 04:55:00 AM by biekelroy

according to  original team objected the development plan i suggested at the beginning ,so this development schedule failed at the begining.

please notice: pinkcoin rised ,it nothing to do with my development schdule because original team reject my development plan when price of pink was only 40 sat.  i dont wanna you all  think that i plan this.

Cryptofi$h

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:41:00 PM

a working wallet would be a great first start  Undecided

I love when my pinkwallet freezes for hours at a time then i kill the wallet but the process remains in the background until i restart my machine.

This project used to have so much promise...

We understand the wallet issues unfortunately the people were remain with the team are unable or should I say don't have the time to figure out blockchain code if that's what you call it. They have been working extremely hard on the automated trading program while we wait for the volunteers to help with the coin. If we had a large Development Fund I'm sure we could fix the wallet issue right away. I can say though that it is being worked on and you should probably see an update to the current wallet before we completely fix our issues.  We are in currently in  discussions with the best way to achieve a smooth-running chain.  
Cryptofi$h

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:43:03 PM

according to  original team objected the development plan i suggested at the beginning ,so this development schedule failed at the begining.

please notice: pinkcoin rised ,it nothing to do with my development schdule because original team reject my development plan when price of pink was only 40 sat.  i dont wanna you all  think that i plan this.

I'm not quite sure what you're talking about but if it was that inwallet chat feature sorry we were not interested in that.
Cryptofi$h

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:45:21 PM

Why do not you go back anon?

I know we still have the code but I am unsure as to why it was discontinued. I would wager a guess it was to promote transparency
Cryptofi$h

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 04:13:17 PM

how miner?

This cpim cannot be mined it is a proof of stake currency you need to buy coins and hold them in your desktop wallet as they mature they will earn 1% interest
The Ambia Fund

Activity: 394

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 08:05:06 PM

It appears that Pinkcoin has been somewhat abandoned by the original developers, is that correct? May we please have some presentation of the current leadership on the project? This transparency will help community members identify holes in the project, and those same members should be invited to fill them.

There is power in a community that believes in a coin—there is power in 1 man who believes in a coin. Even if a project does not have the human capital necessary to solve the problems it currently faces, these resources can be acquired as time passes and the project develops in other areas.

A rising tide lifts all ships.
When the community starts fixing problems within Pink that it can with its current set of skills, the other issues will be easier to fix. More supporters will join the project, with each one bringing his or her own set of unique skills to offer. Eventually, it's likely that Pink will find someone to reset the wallet, fix the blockchain, and reimplement anonymous transactions.

Backed by the founder of Forex.com / GAIN Capital: http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/forex-com-founder-invests-in-belacam-a-cryptocurrency-based-instagram-competitor-1027339112

Building a Cryptocurrency-based Instagram Competitor: Belacam.com
Cryptofi$h

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 09:16:27 PM

It appears that Pinkcoin has been somewhat abandoned by the original developers, is that correct? May we please have some presentation of the current leadership on the project? This transparency will help community members identify holes in the project, and those same members should be invited to fill them.

There is power in a community that believes in a coin—there is power in 1 man who believes in a coin. Even if a project does not have the human capital necessary to solve the problems it currently faces, these resources can be acquired as time passes and the project develops in other areas.

A rising tide lifts all ships.
When the community starts fixing problems within Pink that it can with its current set of skills, the other issues will be easier to fix. More supporters will join the project, with each one bringing his or her own set of unique skills to offer. Eventually, it's likely that Pink will find someone to reset the wallet, fix the blockchain, and reimplement anonymous transactions.

Well your wrong on a few spots.  We have many supporters and we chat everyday in Slack.  Our coin is in the process of upgrades and we have no desire to re-implement anonymous transactions.  We have had many people apply to help but most want a bounty or we are just not interested in the desired contributions at the moment.  IE: chat box in our wallet. 

I am not sure how many more posts I need to make before I'm considered leadership.  Kidding.... you are talking to one of the "leaders" right now. 

Anyway we have our plan and it's coming together nicely, the automated trading platform will be monetized soon and support will grow with pink.  We don't want a technological driven coin with all sorts of fancy features.  It just needs to be a simple functioning chain with great interest.   And it will become such...

Again I can't stress enough how much all of us do not like this forum and could care less about reading here...

Join us at slack.with.pink if you are truly interested in supporting the project and staying current. 
yaooke

Activity: 280

Vincit qui se vincit.

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 04:14:31 PM

Any news?

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄