Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:31:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn money with bitcoin ?  (Read 117236 times)
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2977

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 03:39:32 PM

Many ways to earn money with bitcoin.. the simpliest way is to buy bitcoin and and wait for the price increase and sell it when the price is increase 20%
so that you can make a profit.. or join in signature campaign here and save all your bitcoin and wait for the price increase again and sell it and you made a money.. as easy like that..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 03:41:02 PM

How to earn money with bitcoin ?
simple,earn free bitcoin as much as you can,and then wait for price increase,then sell it on best price. or if you are good and smart people,you can try t applying job on bitcoin company,and then paid with real money.
sell when prices are high and buy when prices are low, it is the way of money by way of trading. it can make a lot of money making bitcoin. in addition to the signature campaign that is here can also make money
busybee7

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 03:45:01 PM

simple,earn free bitcoin as much as you can,and then wait for price increase,then sell it on best price. or if you are good and smart people,you can try t applying job on bitcoin company,and then paid with real money.
its impossible to earn free money, if you want to get some bitcoins without spending  money you will still need to do some work

if i were you i would just try participating in a signature campaign and earning some money from it, thats it
Kingno.1

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 03:48:08 PM

You can earn money with bitcoins by the use of bitcoin wallets.
There are three ways that you can create a Bitcoin wallet: on your mobile device, your desk top computer and on the web. Of the three, the web option is the best. It’s secure. It’s accessible on multiple platforms. You won’t risk loosing data if you loose your mobile device or when your hard disk fails.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 04:59:34 PM

sell when prices are high and buy when prices are low, it is the way of money by way of trading. it can make a lot of money making bitcoin. in addition to the signature campaign that is here can also make money
look easy sell when prices are high and sell when prices are low. but actually complicated trade if you do not have the knowledge and strategies on trade. because I have experienced it. when I try to apply it, I was confused and lost.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 05:26:05 PM

its impossible to earn free money, if you want to get some bitcoins without spending  money you will still need to do some work

if i were you i would just try participating in a signature campaign and earning some money from it, thats it
you are right. if it abides alone, we can not make money with bitcoin. The first thing you have to do is work, whether it is from the faucet, blogger, or even a signature campaign. you can make money from bitcoin by working
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 08:13:20 PM

I know some ways how to
1) Signature camagain
2) Mining
3) Gambling
4) Trading
5) Scaming(joke) Smiley

luciann

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:14:41 PM

But that whole concept of getting free bitcoin is a bit flawed.

Claiming free btc on a faucet then selling when the price is good lol. Most people dont even hit a minimum balance to sell bitcoin since all that time would be 0.01 btc at most.

ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 10:23:35 AM

Trading is maybe a good way. BUt for that you need some BTC you can change for altcoin and sell afterwards. The difficulty is of course to buy low and sell high.
The last weeks i did it with success with a few altcoins.
Now i use the BTC i won to buy from time to time a little bit of altcoins i believe in.
But i know it can go wrong very fast as well.

ya right lately altcoins trading very well. like some of my friends during this month, all benefit a lot from trading altcoins. and if you see some altcoins were on the rise.

Faucets aren't simple ways to earn money. Its possibly the worst way to earn money as it requires too much work just entering captcha

Using Faucet just to get money or bitcoin is really a waste of time,you can do it all month but still you will get only dust.
But if you work like looking for someone who needs help with something then you can be payed via bitcoin.

Then You can do trading. If u know the trick it will be the safest way in gaining btc and if u got some from trading you can gambling. Just pray and hope you will hit the jackpot and win a lot of BTC.

lol bad suggestion play gambling, just pray and hope that you hit the jackpot? before you get a jackpot you will lose a lot of bitcoin.

quadriple7

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:10:17 PM

i think that there are 3 good ways to earn bitcoins, it's gambling, risky one but if you're good gambler, it will give you lots of bitcoins

other way is to invest, less risky but of course it will bring less money too and third way is to keep bitcoins and just sell them when they're expensive
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:24:23 PM

Many ways to earn money with bitcoin.. the simpliest way is to buy bitcoin and and wait for the price increase and sell it when the price is increase 20%
so that you can make a profit.. or join in signature campaign here and save all your bitcoin and wait for the price increase again and sell it and you made a money.. as easy like that..
I thought it was not that easy maybe sometimes it suits your plans but also sometimes does not correspond to your expectations. price is not always your expectation. sometimes people desperate to wait for prices to rise. and selling below the purchase price. it is often the case
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:56:06 PM

i think that there are 3 good ways to earn bitcoins, it's gambling, risky one but if you're good gambler, it will give you lots of bitcoins

other way is to invest, less risky but of course it will bring less money too and third way is to keep bitcoins and just sell them when they're expensive

Gambling i dont know from everything house always wins

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:26:05 PM

There are three ways that you can create a Bitcoin wallet: on your mobile device, your desk top computer and on the web. Of the three, the web option is the best. It’s secure. It’s accessible on multiple platforms. You won’t risk loosing data if you loose your mobile device or when your hard disk fails.
LoL here we are talking about ways to get bitcoin and not discuss about the wallet.
I've heard that you can get bitcoin when making a bitcoin wallet in Coinbase. is it true ?

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
benmartin613

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:35:08 PM

LoL here we are talking about ways to get bitcoin and not discuss about the wallet.
I've heard that you can get bitcoin when making a bitcoin wallet in Coinbase. is it true ?

I dont know about this but maybe its a promo of coinbase to increase their members,well that would be a good promotion to join if we can earn bitcoin by that.
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 05:08:34 PM

Well i didnt know you could get bitcoin just to be with coinbase ,can anyone confirm these details?Anyway i doubt its any huge ammount,nowadays get your own project may be the best way to earn bitcoin,doing it alone at signatures may take a lot time to you get a good income.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:56:56 PM

I know some ways how to
1) Signature camagain
2) Mining
3) Gambling
4) Trading
5) Scaming(joke) Smiley
Among aforementioned options I think that most guys here can make money with signature campaign more than others, however I do not like gambling and for sure scamming.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 11:50:05 PM

I know some ways how to
1) Signature camagain
2) Mining
3) Gambling
4) Trading
5) Scaming(joke) Smiley
Lol but nevertheless large enough income from scamming. if you could make an investment site ponzi it could be very profitable for you. but I really do not recommend it. because the harm to others

knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 01:44:32 AM

Well its possible to add one extra that is sell and buy accounts even being a small market demand and interest i believe its and safe investment and way to make money ,being able to buy with a good price and sell with a good profit.
Junamalik

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 02:09:33 AM

my friend said must be step by step .

at first me doing some faucet and look for giveaway that have big rewards , now my step is on trading level , hope can gain more bitcoin from this step

alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:12:31 AM

my friend said must be step by step .

at first me doing some faucet and look for giveaway that have big rewards , now my step is on trading level , hope can gain more bitcoin from this step

Faucet now a days will only earn you dust and can even have a good amount even after a month,giveaways are ok you must also find jobs that pay bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: