Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 12:23:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn money with bitcoin ?  (Read 117237 times)
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:30:45 AM

How to earn money with bitcoin ?

You just stay collect bitcoin as much as you can by free way if you want all is free. You should try to join signatures campaign or other campaign. For the option you can try to do trading when you get capital for it by that free way.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:31:39 AM

it is easy just buy bitcoin or earn them with signature campaign and then save them and wait for the price to get high and sell them and you will get your profit.
is the easyest invest looking in the price it will grow soon to 500$ or even more so it is time to collect or buy bitcoin.
everyone is using this methode and it is 80% real and profitable.

That is the best way to earn money with bitcoin,holding higher rank accounts will help you more to earn a bit higher value and you can convert it to fiat when the value of bitcoin is higher.
gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:41:56 AM

with signature campaign, nowadays it is a better chance to earn some money for the living. you can easily find any good campaign.
rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:57:23 AM

with signature campaign, nowadays it is a better chance to earn some money for the living. you can easily find any good campaign.

Yeah you right, even a newbie can earn free bitcoin by joining signature campaign. But if you want earning bitcoin more, you can increase your rank. Because high rank can get more rates.
benmartin613

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 12:07:43 PM

Yeah you right, even a newbie can earn free bitcoin by joining signature campaign. But if you want earning bitcoin more, you can increase your rank. Because high rank can get more rates.

But its still not much to cover your expenses better get some jobs too so you can maximize your earnings with bitcoin.
arwin100

Activity: 2758
Merit: 814

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 01:18:08 PM

If u are a starter the best practise ground for newbies is faucet and after you collect funds you can start practice trading their you can earn lot of money if u study it well and dont be to greedy on buying. Monitor it so you cannot be lose. U can aslo invest in accounts here buy an account and join to sig campaigns by that state you can earn passive income a day without risk of scam.

stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:22:03 PM

But its still not much to cover your expenses better get some jobs too so you can maximize your earnings with bitcoin.

Something is better then nothing, Even if you are earning few money from signature campaign then it will surely help you at the time of emergencies.
gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:07:39 PM

giving some time to signature campaign it will not take much time of you and you will earn some good money and the remaining time do the faucets.
The above both are the easiest.
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:20:27 PM

Starting as a newbie and achieve higger ranks,with a signature will make you give value to the signature you present,and you will be able to grow into the signature.But nowadays people buying and selling accounts soo you can get a good income from signature ,and maybe on the same time or later start your own project with bitcoin.
severaldetails

Activity: 959

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:22:12 PM

Something is better then nothing, Even if you are earning few money from signature campaign then it will surely help you at the time of emergencies.

I agree, it's not the world you can earn with signature campains, but its definitely more than you can earn with faucets.
Of course it's a question how fit you are with english language and the matter you are talking about.
Low quality posts easily lead to getting removed from campains.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:07:41 PM

Starting as a newbie and achieve higger ranks,with a signature will make you give value to the signature you present,and you will be able to grow into the signature.But nowadays people buying and selling accounts soo you can get a good income from signature ,and maybe on the same time or later start your own project with bitcoin.
so true.
in essence, you have to have a lot of bitcoin to make a lot of money from bitcoin. but you might start to have a newbie account and make it into an account that has activy high quality good post, so you can join the camp sig think high pay you. you can begin to collect bitcoin from there as your initial capital
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:19:16 PM

the most common way is to join a signature campaign and just convert your earnings into fiat.. But if you have skills that you think is important like programming, then post it in the service section and be paid with bitcoin...But I think the best is trading, you just need to have a bigger capital to gain bigger..

Signature campaigns are ofcourse the only stable way of earning bitcoins, but earning with some skills is much faster then signature campaign, if someone has some skills then he is good to go for earning some bitcoins in no time.
Trading is also not bad, but someone will also need some knowledge along with the capital to take advantage of trading, otherwise it can be risky.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 2997

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 04:36:42 PM

the most common way is to join a signature campaign and just convert your earnings into fiat.. But if you have skills that you think is important like programming, then post it in the service section and be paid with bitcoin...But I think the best is trading, you just need to have a bigger capital to gain bigger..

Signature campaigns are ofcourse the only stable way of earning bitcoins, but earning with some skills is much faster then signature campaign, if someone has some skills then he is good to go for earning some bitcoins in no time.
Trading is also not bad, but someone will also need some knowledge along with the capital to take advantage of trading, otherwise it can be risky.
Yeah your right and trading is not so risky because you can make lots of profit with low capital. also not only signature campaign is the best in this orum you can be a translator in any languages.. some altcoin developers in altcoin section is looking for translator to translate their project to other board section or languages..i tried it to offer one time and they pay me 0.1 in every one page in one languages if you have many languages use.. maybe you can make more of that. also many altcoin is in altcoin section.. so you can make more of 0.3 in week..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:20:52 PM

everyone suggest you to join signature campaign is common ways to make money from bitcoin,but i just suggest you to buy 1 bitcoin to make money,its more simple,buy at low,and sell when high.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:38:21 PM

everyone suggest you to join signature campaign is common ways to make money from bitcoin,but i just suggest you to buy 1 bitcoin to make money,its more simple,buy at low,and sell when high.

The thread title says how to earn Bitcoin and not how to buy!
Furthermore buy low and sell high is the theory. We all know that in practice things aren't always that easy!
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:43:48 PM

Furthermore buy low and sell high is the theory. We all know that in practice things aren't always that easy!

That dude is saying that it's possible to earn while trading the 1BTC that is bought.

Trading is probably the best way of earning some bits beside faucets and signature campaigns.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:46:33 PM

That dude is saying that it's possible to earn while trading the 1BTC that is bought.

Trading is probably the best way of earning some bits beside faucets and signature campaigns.
Faucets are probably one of the worst ways to earn bitcoin, even with a rotator. You put in less work and get more out of a signature campaign than you do solving captchas and posting your address constantly.
yslyung
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:54:33 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2016, 09:08:22 PM by yslyung

Not gambling for sure.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 08:56:10 PM

Faucets are probably one of the worst ways to earn bitcoin, even with a rotator. You put in less work and get more out of a signature campaign than you do solving captchas and posting your address constantly.

I do not know if you are right or wrong...i do not use sign campaign but I only use faucets.
but on is absolutly sure:
faucets are more populare and more used that the sign campaign.
It is funny to see that the worst is prefered at the best...

But yes...if people knew that saying all the day,day after day,saying that sign campaign is better than faucets...they would try sign campaign...
UNFORTUNATELY...ou forget one important thing:
if more people submit at sign campaign then sign campaign will reward so little that sign campaign will be the worst.

Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:59:37 PM

I do not know if you are right or wrong...i do not use sign campaign but I only use faucets.
but on is absolutly sure:
faucets are more populare and more used that the sign campaign.
It is funny to see that the worst is prefered at the best...

But yes...if people knew that saying all the day,day after day,saying that sign campaign is better than faucets...they would try sign campaign...
UNFORTUNATELY...ou forget one important thing:
if more people submit at sign campaign then sign campaign will reward so little that sign campaign will be the worst.

Can you tell us which facuets sites you use and can give us good amount of coins, as I have gone through many sites but the pay outs are very low, difficult to find trustworthy sites.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: