Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:19:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn money with bitcoin ?  (Read 117243 times)
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:36:57 AM

Just like ordinary currency, you need to make some effort if you want to earn some profit with bitcoin.
Maybe you can start by spending about 10% of your monthly salary and start build some site that sell your goods or sell your service. As people interest on your project, they will contact you anytime

That's a quite nice idea if someone has the income for starting, and it would be great if the person himself knows web designing or making websites then he can save some of his money, he should make his website his own and start working on it, he should make his own concept if what he should do on his website that should attract more and more people towards it, after his website gets some success then he will be earning a good profit.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:23:40 PM

Just like ordinary currency, you need to make some effort if you want to earn some profit with bitcoin.
Maybe you can start by spending about 10% of your monthly salary and start build some site that sell your goods or sell your service. As people interest on your project, they will contact you anytime

That's a quite nice idea if someone has the income for starting, and it would be great if the person himself knows web designing or making websites then he can save some of his money, he should make his website his own and start working on it, he should make his own concept if what he should do on his website that should attract more and more people towards it, after his website gets some success then he will be earning a good profit.
yes it is better for people who has more idea in programming aspects, there are more options for them to earn money. But those with no programming knowledge can start to trade. First it will be risky. If you got more experienced you can be a expertise and can earn more money.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:10:30 PM

faucets are more populare and more used that the sign campaign.
I'm not convinced in this statement because you can see how many signature camping are there and how many members are involved. And i as here member can earn 0.04 per week and more. Without much work, few posts daily.

How much can you earn with faucet?
And how much work is needed?

How many sign campaign users...i do not know...200...500...1000?

and how nuch faucet users...
Faucet user are uncountable so many are...
i have a faucet running...a very bad faucet...(lol)
3576 users...
Agree with you even in my group bitcoin on facebook in my country there are still many people in that gorup (60k users) who do not know about this forum moreover sign camp.
I would count may be only hundreds of people who use the signature campaign as the main income.
but I'm sure there are many people who earn bitcoin from the faucet. I was beginning to work and earn bitcoin from faucet Cheesy
betohell

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:35:39 PM

but in contrast to other work in the real world. you do not need any skills to earn money in bitcoin
you have to work as usual. there are many ways to get bitcoin.
most people use for trading today. maybe you could follow

knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:02:00 PM

Well one thing is sure bitcoin stuffs related to get it without skills are a lot,soo search just one and start working.Signatures is the best at the moment,then you can start your own faucet or project balancing the income and outgoing.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:04:40 PM

Well one thing is sure bitcoin stuffs related to get it without skills are a lot,soo search just one and start working.Signatures is the best at the moment,then you can start your own faucet or project balancing the income and outgoing.

Yes signature campaign is the best way to start your journey with bitcoin, and if you can afford to buy higher rank accounts then you can expect higher payouts.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:02:47 PM

It is because the manipulation that those faucet sites use.

when a newbie searches term like "earn bitcoin", "free bitcoin", or even "bitcoin" they will find results about these faucets and so they all use it as a beginning but sooner or later they all will realize.
I don't have anything against them i'm just saying they are not good ways for earn. Their purposes is just education and promotions. But many people think they will become rich one day if they collect as much as they can. This is madness!
Web owners have cheap traffic this way.
But there are a number of people who are refircted to there from some other means of earnings like some GPT and PTC sites, so for them the earnings of faucets are much better then PTC and GPT sites.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:09:05 PM

Yes signature campaign is the best way to start your journey with bitcoin, and if you can afford to buy higher rank accounts then you can expect higher payouts.

That's true and I think that signature campaign is good source to earn descent amount of bitcoin on regular basis and it is the safest way to earn it.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:27:24 PM

nope I think users of faucet still more than users of signature campaign. think how many users who do not know about this forum?
there are so many bitcoin users who don't know about this forum dude. and they still get bitcoin from the faucet.
Yes but this is their fault. But as soon as they realize they will join here..
For me faucet is just waste of my precious time. If you like faucet you can go to Primedice and use theirs faucet and you can enjoy gambling. This is only faucet i have ever used .

it is because the manipulation that those faucet sites use.

when a newbie searches term like "earn bitcoin", "free bitcoin", or even "bitcoin" they will find results about these faucets and so they all use it as a beginning but sooner or later they all will realize.
Yes, it is the google which redirects these newbies to the faucets and also some PTC sites where these faucets are advertised, and once they start there they find no any time to search for other sources.
malphite

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:53:43 PM

Just as long the faucet owner knows how to protect the botting, Im sure thats the only major obstacle.

But outside from that, they also have to face another various problem is how long do they fund the faucet lol.
malzahar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:04:50 PM

yes it is better for people who has more idea in programming aspects, there are more options for them to earn money. But those with no programming knowledge can start to trade. First it will be risky. If you got more experienced you can be a expertise and can earn more money.

Those skills limits to a few people on this forum.

But I pretty much focus on buying stuff cheap at a target when it has certain promo sales going on, then re-selling it on ebay then finally buying bitcoin.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:49:28 PM

Just as long the faucet owner knows how to protect the botting, Im sure thats the only major obstacle.

But outside from that, they also have to face another various problem is how long do they fund the faucet lol.

It's true that faucets is best choose for people that just started working with bitcoin but i recomend to find money for trading faster cause living on money from signature camaign unreal.

vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:51:36 PM

if you create own a faucet site of course you got income from ads and you will spend a little for fill your faucet balance. as long you're still got many visitor.

techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:53:07 PM

if you create own a faucet site of course you got income from ads and you will spend a little for fill your faucet balance. as long you're still got many visitor.

Its a debatable topic, but it depends on if the users even catch on to bother to use the site.

Going against like freebitco.in or some known site is a bit of a power struggle in my view.

Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:34:47 PM

It's true that faucets is best choose for people that just started working with bitcoin but i recomend to find money for trading faster cause living on money from signature camaign unreal.

Signature campaign is far better then faucets, faucets will waste your time and will pay you in peanuts its better to start earning descent amount of bitcoin from signature campaign.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 11:07:32 PM

I never tried to make a newspaper website. it can be done for passive income but believe me. if the user did not set clicks on your ad you will not get any profit
you can not rely on the CPM earnings dude
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 11:17:16 PM

For newbies I think earning from signature campaign can be better as they can start earning by posting on forum and I don't see any risk involved with payouts from campaigns.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 11:42:39 PM

I propose putting in a few hundred dollars into a cryptocurrency exchange.  You can have and can read a candle graph clearly, you can make a fair sum. It's also a great educational experience, not to mention fun.
knowhow

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:57:10 AM

I never tried to make a newspaper website. it can be done for passive income but believe me. if the user did not set clicks on your ad you will not get any profit
you can not rely on the CPM earnings dude

Well people need to understand that faucets has two side admin and users and without the support the faucets will die ,those big ones keep alive but they tooked debit to cover the users claims,now i believe the most of them are balanced income with outgoing.
knowhow

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 01:01:15 AM

The top users doing faucet are russians i believe thats the only way they can get bitcoin easy and fast as this forum doesnt pay to russians posts as i know,otherwise they would be here massive.Signatures and some games related to bitcoin as chopcoin,amazing game and need some skill and just 1% lucky to keep alive.
I did not know you got this data from anywhere, I don't know if many users is the russian playing faucet. so they do not have the skills that rely on faucet as the main income?
I think there are many ways in addition to faucets that provide more revenue

Im able to check my traffic from the advertisements i have and almost 33% if not 45% cames from Russia they are getting bitcoin from the faucets,as looks like to be one of the easy things they can do to get some satoshis,soo i believe they refer a lot and are able to get a good income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: