Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:45:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn money with bitcoin ?  (Read 117236 times)
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:31:55 AM

How to earn money with bitcoin ?

i think the best way is buy bitcoins so many as you can, and wait 1 year... i think in the next 12 months the price goes up...

yeah I agree with you friend but I want to give you some advice about how to earn money with bitcoin first check the bitcoin price . how much now after when decrease price in bitcoin after you can buy and when increase price in bitcoin  after you can sell the bitcoin with good trader online and you can earn more money with bitcoin
Well, it is indeed very good. but we never know when the price rises bitcoin, and bitcoin price when dropped. buy bitcoin bitcoin and wait for prices to rise, it's too risky. I think buying bitcoin and use it to play a trade or investment is still better than just waiting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryingMidget

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:35:33 AM

i think the best way is buy bitcoins so many as you can, and wait 1 year... i think in the next 12 months the price goes up...

yeah I agree with you friend but I want to give you some advice about how to earn money with bitcoin first check the bitcoin price . how much now after when decrease price in bitcoin after you can buy and when increase price in bitcoin  after you can sell the bitcoin with good trader online and you can earn more money with bitcoin

You can do trading. If u know the trick it will be the safest way in gaining btc and if u got some from trading you can gambling. Just pray and hope you will hit the jackpot and win a lot of BTC.  if you do faucet it will gain a little of satoshi and it will be tired so I prefer better do the trading
Anyway it is up to you
haileysantos95

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:59:01 AM

You can do trading. If u know the trick it will be the safest way in gaining btc and if u got some from trading you can gambling. Just pray and hope you will hit the jackpot and win a lot of BTC.  if you do faucet it will gain a little of satoshi and it will be tired so I prefer better do the trading
Anyway it is up to you

Trading is safe to earn money with bitcoin and it can also give you so much profit when you know how to.
Gambling is great and fun but the risk of losing so much is there and its not fun when we lose so much.
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:53:15 AM

I think people no longer need to give advice dude because a lot of people already know what would you suggest that "buy low and sell when the price when the price rise" that is the basis of a trading strategy. I think everyone already knows that.
if you want the revenue that has a high level of victory. you should look for skills over that strategy
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:23:07 AM

it does not necessarily mate. do you see the difference in price last year and this year prices have decreased this year. so keep him for one year will not necessarily give you an advantage. but when it is said to be a very profitable investment in bitcoin.
I agree with that no need to wait 1 year. btcoin prices up and down every time. you can sell when prices rise Cheesy

greghansel89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:55:15 AM

To earn money with bitcoin you can do some works if a person needs help with something or just look for a job you might have luck finding one here in this forum.
adomers

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:47:54 PM

To earn money with bitcoin you can do some works if a person needs help with something or just look for a job you might have luck finding one here in this forum.

Just buy Bitcoins at a low price and save them for a while. When the price goes up you can sell them at a profit. It can take a while before this happens but you just have to wait it out.
beduku22

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:52:25 PM

Just buy Bitcoins at a low price and save them for a while. When the price goes up you can sell them at a profit. It can take a while before this happens but you just have to wait it out.

Trading is good way but you need initial capital and decent knowledge of the subject to earn money.,
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:04:41 PM

Trading is good way but you need initial capital and decent knowledge of the subject to earn money.,
Yeah trading is applicable only to experienced users and if others do they may lose. Join signature campaign and give constructive posts you can earn money and is applicable to all.

lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:25:37 PM

well i think it depends on what you are doing in order to earn your bitcoins, i think that you dont need your knowledge about it all the time because it might not be connected with bitcoins

i also think that the best way to earn your bitcoins is by doing some small work for bitcoins that you would be paid in fiat or you just could participate in some signature campaigns
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:31:19 PM

well i think it depends on what you are doing in order to earn your bitcoins, i think that you dont need your knowledge about it all the time because it might not be connected with bitcoins

i also think that the best way to earn your bitcoins is by doing some small work for bitcoins that you would be paid in fiat or you just could participate in some signature campaigns

If you want to earn in small amount then you can find many ways in micro earning sections, or if you have higher level skills then you can offer services like programming, designing etc.
BitcoinRonnie

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:37:48 PM

You need to break the mold of what everyone else is doing and bring something unique to the table.
Faucets are dead and will soon be unprofitable because the market got flooded.
You can trade on a exchange but this takes coin to make coin. Reason you see people stuck in pump and dump of altcoins.
Gambling has room but you need to come with something different.
If you can make bitcoin more appealing you will make money.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
reuschman

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:39:25 PM

best way to earn with btc is programming!
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:03:20 PM

Yes, for today the best way is to buy bitcoins now, and wait only a little the price is going to up very fastly and you will definitely earn some good amount with that.
olarsson

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:15:53 PM

Scam people with "investment"-scheeme. Make a website offer high interest on bitcoins. When enough both honest and criminal naive cititizens have invested their hard earned bitcoins, close the website and run off with their money. Spend the rest of you useless life drinking drinks on a tropical island.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:24:53 PM

Yes, for today the best way is to buy bitcoins now, and wait only a little the price is going to up very fastly and you will definitely earn some good amount with that.

That is the easiest way to earn profits without making any efforts, and if you can afford to buy and hold for the future then there is nothing wrong in it.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:42:52 AM

Scam people with "investment"-scheeme. Make a website offer high interest on bitcoins. When enough both honest and criminal naive cititizens have invested their hard earned bitcoins, close the website and run off with their money. Spend the rest of you useless life drinking drinks on a tropical island.

So you want to earn money from taking advantage of their stupidity and greed? I don't think it will work, your own thought will haunt you after doing that..   Smiley
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:49:56 AM

So you want to earn money from taking advantage of their stupidity and greed? I don't think it will work, your own thought will haunt you after doing that..   Smiley

for now I think almost all the users of this forum already know the dangers of investing with ponzi system. so I think it's useless, you will spend the capital to the website and other promotions. because I believe the amount of investment will be slightly

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:55:40 AM

for now I think almost all the users of this forum already know the dangers of investing with ponzi system. so I think it's useless, you will spend the capital to the website and other promotions. because I believe the amount of investment will be slightly

Nope you can also trade using the bitcoin, give out loans and mining.But honestly the bitcoin should be used as a currency not a means to get more money because it is not designed to be a property...
relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:51:04 AM

Nope you can also trade using the bitcoin, give out loans and mining.But honestly the bitcoin should be used as a currency not a means to get more money because it is not designed to be a property...

Well, he's right though. You can earn money with bitcoin and there are many ways to earn bitcoins. Like signature campaign, faucets, giveaway, do service and many things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: