Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:33:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn money with bitcoin ?  (Read 117236 times)
DashCoinDark

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:52:11 AM

can earn Bitcoins in many ways, for example you can selling your services and goods for bitcoin, you can also try to trade some used altcoins..

not a good way to get bitcoin and you have to sell your goods? there are many other ways. like trading, signature campaign and hunting giveaway.

yeah I agree with you friend but signature campaign disappoint when you buy bitcoin and selling bitcoin that time you can,t  feel disappoint when you sell bitcoin with good trader and very soon you can earn more money with bitcoin.
To earn money with Bitcoin you have to know that it can takes a long time until the value will be higher so you need also a lot of patience for it otherwise it will be bad.
But you can have a signature campaign with it or even trade and that are the best options I think.
MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:04:39 AM

can earn Bitcoins in many ways, for example you can selling your services and goods for bitcoin, you can also try to trade some used altcoins..

not a good way to get bitcoin and you have to sell your goods? there are many other ways. like trading, signature campaign and hunting giveaway.
giveaway The easiest course is to get bitcoin there are a lot of giveaway that you can find here. but you know giveaway is not always there every day. so you can not rely on just the way it is
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:31:35 AM

To earn money well first you need to find a job and no one will give you free money without doing anything in behalf and in bitcoin world you havfe so much jobs and opportunity to get to earn bitcoin.

Signature Campaign is the way to go if you are not a trading person or just want a good community to help and talk.
But don't go with Faucets is just taking loads in head.  it take so long to have 1 bitcoin.
fredashton

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:39:40 PM

I strongly suggest that you should find work were you will be payed in bitcoin,earning bitcoin is easy but the bitcoin that you will get is not enough for your daily expenses so the best solution is finding work that offer high paying salary.
Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:44:46 PM

I think its a good way to earn money because with services and selling goods you can make a lot more bitcoins than by just trading.
Plus the fact is also that signature campaigns are profitable but most of the times you will not gain a lot of bitcoins by them.

lol are you sure services and selling goods better than the trade? whether you are going to sell your goods to earn a lot bitcoin? of course not! but with trading you can get a lot of advantages.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:46:58 PM

I think its a good way to earn money because with services and selling goods you can make a lot more bitcoins than by just trading.
Plus the fact is also that signature campaigns are profitable but most of the times you will not gain a lot of bitcoins by them.

lol are you sure services and selling goods better than the trade? whether you are going to sell your goods to earn a lot bitcoin? of course not! but with trading you can get a lot of advantages.

If you want to make good and quick money then trading is the best option as it allows you to make good money in quick time the only thing you need is a skill and afford to take some risk.
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:07:42 PM

To earn money with with Bitcoin is not that difficult, what everybody is saying is that you can have a signature campaign and that will not happen fast but it is better than nothing.
You also can trade or make an investment indeed, but that is more riskier than a signature campaign.
Trade is more riskier but there is a good possibility that you make more than you make in signature campaigns.

Yeah trade is risky but when you know how to trade proficiently then you will get more money than just using signature campaign.
I think trade is not risky if you know well about trading, you have to collect good knowledge about trade and about the ecomony of the world so that you benefit well from there.

expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:19:16 PM

To earn money with with Bitcoin is not that difficult, what everybody is saying is that you can have a signature campaign and that will not happen fast but it is better than nothing.
You also can trade or make an investment indeed, but that is more riskier than a signature campaign.
Trade is more riskier but there is a good possibility that you make more than you make in signature campaigns.

Yeah trade is risky but when you know how to trade proficiently then you will get more money than just using signature campaign.
I think trade is not risky if you know well about trading, you have to collect good knowledge about trade and about the ecomony of the world so that you benefit well from there.
In many of circumstances there are lots of risks when you enter into trade and deal, from different aspects such as trust to people you do deal and the value of the goods you are dealing.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:57:07 PM

There are different types of people in the world with different mind setup and different specialization etc, So those who are expert and interested in trade will earn well in trade and those who are good writes will earn well from signature campaign.
beduku22

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:51:26 PM

All is being done to find bitcoin, but most often I do is an investment, because with it I could find another job without thinking about it. But before investing, you should know where the investment was reliable or not.
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:58:23 PM

All is being done to find bitcoin, but most often I do is an investment, because with it I could find another job without thinking about it. But before investing, you should know where the investment was reliable or not.
i think that investing bitcoins somewhere right now is a really bad decision that someone can do because the bitcoin block reward halving is incoming and it will push the price up

because of this event i believe that the best idea would be to just hold all of your bitcoins without doing anything with it in order to make a lot of money without any efforts

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
michnelli6

Activity: 365

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:15:44 AM

How to earn money with bitcoin ?

i think the best way is buy bitcoins so many as you can, and wait 1 year... i think in the next 12 months the price goes up...

yeah I agree with you friend but I want to give you some advice about how to earn money with bitcoin first check the bitcoin price . how much now after when decrease price in bitcoin after you can buy and when increase price in bitcoin  after you can sell the bitcoin with good trader online and you can earn more money with bitcoin
Well, it is indeed very good. but we never know when the price rises bitcoin, and bitcoin price when dropped. buy bitcoin bitcoin and wait for prices to rise, it's too risky. I think buying bitcoin and use it to play a trade or investment is still better than just waiting
Yes everyone do not know that when will the price decrease and when will the price increase but I think expert traders and big whales know well about it, that when to buy and when to sell.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:52:22 AM

Post redundant topics to boost your post count for signature campaigns.

/sarcasm
I've been checking these and I dont know why people bother, you can make more money in less time flipping burgers.

Yup. They should open a website that pays or approximate the payout to 9 bucks an hour or something. Create a mini economy just like those craigslist, etsby site or something.

Well, the main idea behind these campaigns is to pay people for doing something they like, and would otherwise be doing for free - it's not supposed to be a job replacement.

But I guess all that kind of depends on where you live, and what type of campaign you join. So, for example, LuckyBit pays about 0.002 btc per post (for a maximum of 50 posts; for Senior and Hero Members), which at current prices comes to about $0.70 per post - that's a considerable amount in some countries (though not where I live, unfortunately Smiley).

Yes you just get some money for practically doing nothing.  For Hero members and if you put soem effort to find good campaign you might even earn earn something on long term.  I as a Member, get more then i get from Mining alts with my CPU. Doubt i use more electricity Tongue
Yeah you do not really have to do much if you want to make money with Bitcoin. You just have to invest in Bitcoins or find a way to get free Bitcoins. Then you just have to wait for the price to go up.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:09:54 AM

To earn money with Bitcoin you have to make some profit also otherwise it will be sin for you and that can be bad, but you have to take also some risks also it will be also not possible.
As you can see now you see also that many people is using a signature campaign and that is nice.
Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:10:44 PM

If you want to make good and quick money then trading is the best option as it allows you to make good money in quick time the only thing you need is a skill and afford to take some risk.

yes I know it, even if we have a large capital, we can also get great profit in just 1 day. so in the trading capital is crucial.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:03:57 PM

yeah I agree with you friend but signature campaign disappoint when you buy bitcoin and selling bitcoin that time you can,t  feel disappoint when you sell bitcoin with good trader and very soon you can earn more money with bitcoin.
I don’t think that signature campaigns are disappointing any one, it is a better way to advertise any site and in turn to give some money to the members. Trading is also a good source to increase our coins but for that we require some coins.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:48:14 PM

I don’t think that signature campaigns are disappointing any one, it is a better way to advertise any site and in turn to give some money to the members. Trading is also a good source to increase our coins but for that we require some coins.
I agree in toto.Advertising is the one of the best marketing tools and if something related to bitcoin needed to be advertise,what place could be better than bitcointalk forum and signature campaigns is one of best alternative

Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:09:25 PM

i think that the best way to earn your money with bitcoins is to work a high paid job just for bitcoins such as programming or developing new websites that you can do on your pc

also you might want try participating in some signature campaigns of this forum in order to  start making some decent money just for participating in forum discussions and talking with people

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:52:48 AM

maybe some people will have trouble when getting bitcoin. because they may feel strange about this in various ways. I agreed to sell services Surely you have skills that can be sold.
even your english ability can be sold if you are proficient in the English language. there are many ways that you can use to get bitcoin
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:05:22 AM

i think that the best way to earn your money with bitcoins is to work a high paid job just for bitcoins such as programming or developing new websites that you can do on your pc

also you might want try participating in some signature campaigns of this forum in order to  start making some decent money just for participating in forum discussions and talking with people

But not everyone know about programming or developing new websites. If you don't have any skills, signature campaign is the best one to earn money with bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: