Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:40:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn money with bitcoin ?  (Read 117236 times)
codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:05:56 AM

Buy a full member account work on it and take it to hero member account and then sell at higher price, no doubt its an time consuming but higher returns are guaranteed.
This may be a good way but making money with signature campaign seems a better policy with an account.
This way is very good and will never lose, because when in your journey toward hero member, you will also benefit from the signature campaign, so when you sell account you will get big profit.
Trading BTC can be profitable, if you buy where Bitcoin is the lowest price and sell where it is high price, some exchanges can have a difference of up to $20/BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:06:36 AM

Earn bitcoin so that you can earn money, there are so many ways to earn in bitcoin,
Trading you need to trade other coins to bitcoin, and wait the price to high and sell,
Mining you need to wait to gain more profit, im minin in sites,
Gamblig the best of them all, you can earn here 2x your money, you can lose also.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:11:29 AM

Earn bitcoin so that you can earn money, there are so many ways to earn in bitcoin,
Trading you need to trade other coins to bitcoin, and wait the price to high and sell,
Gamblig the best of them all, you can earn here 2x your money, you can lose also.

I feel trading is better option in compare to gambling, as gambling seems to be too risky and chances of loosing is much higher in compare to winning, trading is good if you handle it properly.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:40:34 AM

One of best ways is to buy some bitcoins and keep tem for some time, price of bitcoin will really rise soon, like after halving, other ways are to watch videos for bitcoins, solve captchas and so but they won't bring you so many bitcoins...
JessicaSe
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:57:04 AM

One of best ways is to buy some bitcoins and keep tem for some time, price of bitcoin will really rise soon, like after halving, other ways are to watch videos for bitcoins, solve captchas and so but they won't bring you so many bitcoins...

How about trading bitcoins? I think that is the best way to earn money from bitcoin, the only thing you need is good skills and good strategy to follow.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 807

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 09:35:13 AM

How about trading bitcoins? I think that is the best way to earn money from bitcoin, the only thing you need is good skills and good strategy to follow.

Yes in trading you can earn more bitcoin with that but you need strategy and proper research and good monitoring if your newbie to avoid loss of money. But if you master trading you can earn more and if you have big budget or funds you can manipulate the market price as itself.

Scream

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 10:21:22 AM

Buy a full member account work on it and take it to hero member account and then sell at higher price, no doubt its an time consuming but higher returns are guaranteed.
This may be a good way but making money with signature campaign seems a better policy with an account.
This way is very good and will never lose, because when in your journey toward hero member, you will also benefit from the signature campaign, so when you sell account you will get big profit.
Trading BTC can be profitable, if you buy where Bitcoin is the lowest price and sell where it is high price, some exchanges can have a difference of up to $20/BTC.
the price difference very much, but I am not sure of that. If so likely that many people will be playing arbitrase.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 807

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 10:49:42 AM

the price difference very much, but I am not sure of that. If so likely that many people will be playing arbitrase.

Im playing arbitrage trading and im got profit for it because we can buy at less price set and we sell it to higher price site. And also proper monitoring if you do trading because chance of lose is there if you buy so early. and other way to earn is do sig campaign here you can earn passive money by joining big campaigns but make shure you will not abide their rules to avoid to be banned.

Shibashi Dogemoto

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:06:13 AM

Im playing arbitrage trading and im got profit for it because we can buy at less price set and we sell it to higher price site. And also proper monitoring if you do trading because chance of lose is there if you buy so early. and other way to earn is do sig campaign here you can earn passive money by joining big campaigns but make shure you will not abide their rules to avoid to be banned.

Signature campaign and trading seems to be the best at a moment to earn some extra money, with signature campaign you can earn on daily/weekly basis.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:28:05 AM

Yes in trading you can earn more bitcoin with that but you need strategy and proper research and good monitoring if your newbie to avoid loss of money. But if you master trading you can earn more and if you have big budget or funds you can manipulate the market price as itself.
you are right. trading is quite good. but it also has the analytical skills and a great strategy in that regard. that you need to do just to try it, although it was risky but you could do
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:36:51 AM

you are right. trading is quite good. but it also has the analytical skills and a great strategy in that regard. that you need to do just to try it, although it was risky but you could do

Not only trading entire concept of bitcoin is risky I guess, but if you keep on thinking about the risk factor then you won't be able to make good money anytime in future.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:50:16 AM

I don't like to keep on waiting  to make good money, so I will surely choose to go for gambling and make a quick money out of it, even if I loose I will recover in next game.

Nice idea, why wait if you know that you can earn more today, it's just that your way is not easy and it's not sure if you would earn with gambling and if you could recover your losses the next game.. But anyway, it depends upon the person and how comfortable you are in your way...  Smiley
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:56:56 AM

I don't like to keep on waiting  to make good money, so I will surely choose to go for gambling and make a quick money out of it, even if I loose I will recover in next game.
even if you do not like something that takes a long time to make a profit. such as withholding.
but I recommend not to use gambling. there are many other ways besides gambling safer
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:13:35 PM

even if you do not like something that takes a long time to make a profit. such as withholding.
but I recommend not to use gambling. there are many other ways besides gambling safer

Yeah gambling, may be the worst thing to try to increase your money. It is very dangerous since you can lose all. That means 100% of your money vanished.
Just try to sell your skill online or something like that.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370

Forza Italia

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:20:42 PM

Yeah gambling, may be the worst thing to try to increase your money. It is very dangerous since you can lose all. That means 100% of your money vanished.

Gambling is for entertainment and people should use it for that. If you want to earn money work for it.
if you want to profit with your money then invest. Simple guideliness in life.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:24:02 PM

Gambling is for entertainment and people should use it for that. If you want to earn money work for it.
if you want to profit with your money then invest. Simple guideliness in life.

Each and every individual will not follow this guidelines as every individual has its own perception towards the life and earning money, if he loves gambling he will continue to gamble.
Jezreel

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

The Boy Who Shattered Time

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 02:18:39 PM

Try to use cloudmining site but its risky Smiley
amine14madrid

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:33:21 AM

Just beg Wink
Jezreel

Activity: 129

The Boy Who Shattered Time

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:38:40 AM

Just beg Wink
That's not good to do. Many can do just to earn bitcoins.
h3rlihy

Activity: 356

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:42:02 AM

don't p2p lend it. As people are terrible xD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: