Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:41:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn money with bitcoin ?  (Read 117236 times)
MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:05:48 AM

Try to use cloudmining site but its risky Smiley
there are several sites cloud mining right to mine and has been reliable. there are bits x and hashnet.
if I hear another site I don't really know. but who you know both of them have a small risk
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:36:00 AM

there are several sites cloud mining right to mine and has been reliable. there are bits x and hashnet.
if I hear another site I don't really know. but who you know both of them have a small risk

I don't prefer to invest in cloudmining sites as it will not survive for a longer period of time and it might disappear in future, better to go for trading to earn quick money.
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 812

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 11:49:50 AM

I don't prefer to invest in cloudmining sites as it will not survive for a longer period of time and it might disappear in future, better to go for trading to earn quick money.

Cloud mining sites is all ponzi nd it Will turn scam without reaching your roi and 4theres long cloud mining existing but still it will turn scam one of this days. But to earn money is by joining in sig campaign you are right here and very good investment is to buy higher ranks account by that you can earn big money and passive money without worried to be scam and also you can earn money by posting yout abilities im service section if you can attract costumer well you can earn money by that.

CryingMidget

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:43:59 PM

You can earn money with Bitcoin if you are going to sell it or trade.
But I think it is now better to wait and that you have patience. The value is not so high now.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:06:46 PM

There are a lot of different ways on the internet which by using you can earn a large number of bitcoins daily, but for that you will have to give a big time and a hard struggle, after that you can earn much better.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 09:30:23 PM

There are a lot of different ways on the internet which by using you can earn a large number of bitcoins daily, but for that you will have to give a big time and a hard struggle, after that you can earn much better.

The best way is to sell a service or sell your skill/ expertise. If you got no skills try to sell your time for simple jobs like solving captcha's etc.

peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 10:11:32 PM

The best way is to sell a service or sell your skill/ expertise. If you got no skills try to sell your time for simple jobs like solving captcha's etc.

Signature campaign is also a good way to earn money, you need to have good knowledge about the bitcoin trends and you can start earning by posting on forum.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 10:13:11 PM

Cloud mining isn't really an investment anymore. You will (chances are high) probably never get your initial investment back as the difficulty is only increasing. If you want to lose money, then surely invest in cloud mining. Smart people avoid it.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 02:01:38 AM

It's not so risky as gambling or other stuff and also now people trying to work with trusted sites. Maybe cloudmining is the best way for newbies i think.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:30:47 AM

I don't like to keep on waiting  to make good money, so I will surely choose to go for gambling and make a quick money out of it, even if I loose I will recover in next game.

Brilliant I also don't like to hold, If we have bitcoin then we have to make more profit and don't wast time at a moment because this moment is better to earn, bitcoin price everyday fluctuation.
hold only for someone who fears the risk of loss and for people who do not have a plan in growing bitcoin.
 if you have a good way then you can use it to supplement your income
if you already believe in gambling although the risk is great. it's worth a try dude
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:12:47 AM

How to earn money with bitcoin ?

Simple hodl them  and wait the "revolution".
That is the most simple and common thing to do when making use of Bitcoin. Just invest in some coins and just hold them for the future. This can even take some years but people are saying that the price is going to be high in the future and it will pay off.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 08:22:11 AM

yes...very very risky.

it is why i have programmed a system "about U2cloudmining site"
You have "zero risk".
all is absolutly free.
you claim shares for free.
you are the owner of the system.
you get the site's profit (dividends)
you can sell your shares if you are not satisfied for real satoshi.

Have fun...

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:51:43 AM

I don't like to keep on waiting  to make good money, so I will surely choose to go for gambling and make a quick money out of it, even if I loose I will recover in next game.
even if you do not like something that takes a long time to make a profit. such as withholding.
but I recommend not to use gambling. there are many other ways besides gambling safer

Yeah gambling, may be the worst thing to try to increase your money. It is very dangerous since you can lose all. That means 100% of your money vanished.
Just try to sell your skill online or something like that.

Gambling is for entertainment and people should use it for that. If you want to earn money work for it.
if you want to profit with your money then invest. Simple guideliness in life.

Each and every individual will not follow this guidelines as every individual has its own perception towards the life and earning money, if he loves gambling he will continue to gamble.
Yeah each individual is unique and have their own talents, some may interested in technical side and other may have interests in gambling and trading, let they go in their own path and earn profit, still people are there who were earning a healthy profit daily with signature campaigns.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:14:13 PM

It's not so risky as gambling or other stuff and also now people trying to work with trusted sites. Maybe cloudmining is the best way for newbies i think.
I think not only for newbie but cloud mining is very safe for everyone. you can make cloudmining as passive income and extra income
it's better than you use gambling

jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:21:08 PM

I think not only for newbie but cloud mining is very safe for everyone. you can make cloudmining as passive income and extra income

I don't trust cloud mining as I don't think it can be profitable in long run, and its difficult to judge their genuineness, may be it will disappear in future, better option would be trading.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:23:35 PM

Post redundant topics to boost your post count for signature campaigns.

/sarcasm

Hmm... tell me more. Should I buy Bitcoin? What would I need to do to get 1 bitcoin? How many Bitcoins does it take to screw in a light bulb? I guess we'll never know... Cool
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 02:00:22 PM

I don't trust cloud mining as I don't think it can be profitable in long run, and its difficult to judge their genuineness, may be it will disappear in future, better option would be trading.

you are right to not trust cloudmining services most of them are not legit, they are just taking money from new investors to give to the old ones. but there are a handful that are legit but they also have bad ROI.

the only thing that was good once, was cex.io that i have tried and i wonder if they will resume their operation when the price rises because they have paused it because of low price.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
zubairkhan

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 02:52:13 PM

you are right to not trust cloudmining services most of them are not legit, they are just taking money from new investors to give to the old ones. but there are a handful that are legit but they also have bad ROI.

your great think bitcoin gives us many different way for earn money buy my think now I buy bitcoin and some time after sell bitcoin and other way I am working in the signature campaign,gambling ,etc
the only thing that was good once, was cex.io that i have tried and i wonder if they will resume their operation when the price rises because they have paused it because of low price.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 02:59:43 PM

For new beginners I would suggest you to go with signature campaign, no risks involved and you can expect regular earnings on weekly basis which can take care of your basic expenses.
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 03:15:04 PM

For earning bitcoin the most easiest way is to earn bitcoins from faucets, go to the faucetbox and there open the list of faucets and start claiming on all the faucets one by one so after about 4 hours you will have a good amount of bits, and if you want to earn more faster and you have knowledge then started to search for those sites where you can earn by completing tasks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: