Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:50:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn money with bitcoin ?  (Read 117236 times)
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 04:04:43 PM

There are a lot of different ways on the internet which by using you can earn a large number of bitcoins daily, but for that you will have to give a big time and a hard struggle, after that you can earn much better.
First I tried to make money from the internet in 2010. I tried a variety of different online businesses. from blogs, PTC, and so forth, and I'm looking for information for a number of years about online business. and so thankful I can earn more than bitcoin and businesses on the internet
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 04:07:14 PM

You can start build your own online shop and start selling good that accept bitcoin to increase your market expansion since you're accepting your local currency and bitcoin as well.

About fund, ofcourse you need to spend your salary from real time job to buy bitcoin to stand by if there's some problem occur
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 04:28:09 PM

Earn bitcoin so that you can earn money, there are so many ways to earn in bitcoin,
Trading you need to trade other coins to bitcoin, and wait the price to high and sell,
Mining you need to wait to gain more profit, im minin in sites,
Gamblig the best of them all, you can earn here 2x your money, you can lose also.

I feel trading is better option in compare to gambling, as gambling seems to be too risky and chances of loosing is much higher in compare to winning, trading is good if you handle it properly.
yeah I agree with you of course the possibility of winning and trading profit on the trade is much greater. although you just use the strategy of "buy low and sell when the price when the price high" but it is more secure than using gambling to a method of getting money
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:13:22 AM

can earn Bitcoins in many ways, for example you can selling your services and goods for bitcoin, you can also try to trade some used altcoins..

not a good way to get bitcoin and you have to sell your goods? there are many other ways. like trading, signature campaign and hunting giveaway.

yeah I agree with you friend but signature campaign disappoint when you buy bitcoin and selling bitcoin that time you can,t  feel disappoint when you sell bitcoin with good trader and very soon you can earn more money with bitcoin.

I do not understand is meant by you? disappointing when I buy and sell bitcoin? signature campaign was very profitable and will not disappoint anyone. it is an easy job with excellent results.
there is nothing to worry about when you're using a signature campaign on how to obtain bitcoin. the risk of loss is very small and plus you do not need to spend a large capital to use in this way. you just need to create an account and english fluently. then you will get bitcoin very easily in this forum. and you can add your income with join a giveaway.
opmac

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:34:29 AM

All cloud mining sites are garbage! Stay away from any and all of them

I earn extra BTC with sig campaign and by trading altcoins.

I just follow about 8 cheap coins and watch the buying and selling patterns of them.

I am not in front of the computer a lot so I don't worry about lower volume coins but they do need to have some daily volume.
There are many many cheap coins out there with zero daily volume. I suggest to stay away from them.

arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 809

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 03:24:47 AM

I just follow about 8 cheap coins and watch the buying and selling patterns of them.

I am not in front of the computer a lot so I don't worry about lower volume coins but they do need to have some daily volume.
There are many many cheap coins out there with zero daily volume. I suggest to stay away from them.

Yeah all of that are garbaage and ponzi scams why bother to hope their to earn if you want to earn money you can do sig campaign here but make sure follow the rules. And other way to earn here is doing kind of work like captcha typing jobs, surveys and many more or if you have special talent you can post what you can do in service section you can offer your works their. And dont just focused on 1 side earnings theres mant oppurtunity out thete to earn all you need to do is to seek and do adventure.

Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:49:49 AM

Why cloud mining sites are garbage? I want to start working with cloud mining and than i am reading this. Tell me please why people should not trust to cloud mining sites?

arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 809

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 05:56:06 AM

invest in gambling site. (please take note its not gambling).

No gambling is not profitable and wise choice to earn money because a big risk for you nor us to lose money with that and i try indulge in gambling before and i lose big money with it. I suggest to earn money online is do paying game apps their existing paying dollars apps in google playstore and its really paying if you complete the task and if you want bitcoin you can do sig campaigns join in sig campaign and you can earn money when posting good quality post, you can also try to do simple task their in service section you post what you can do and you get payed by bitcoins.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:44:28 AM

If you have services to offer then going onto fiverr dot com and offering your services in bitcoin could be a good idea to make some extra bitcoin. I am thinking of starting a profile there and as I have nearly 5k friends on facebook, am thinking of offering a liking and commenting and sharing service as many companies want to boost their profiles on social media, so why not get paid for doing that? That's just an idea.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:31:39 AM

I don't like to keep on waiting  to make good money, so I will surely choose to go for gambling and make a quick money out of it, even if I loose I will recover in next game.
even if you do not like something that takes a long time to make a profit. such as withholding.
but I recommend not to use gambling. there are many other ways besides gambling safer

Yeah gambling, may be the worst thing to try to increase your money. It is very dangerous since you can lose all. That means 100% of your money vanished.
Just try to sell your skill online or something like that.

Gambling is for entertainment and people should use it for that. If you want to earn money work for it.
if you want to profit with your money then invest. Simple guideliness in life.
I think there are 2 types of people who use gambling. no use to have fun and if at a profit then it's just a bonus. if he loses then it is not a problem. The second is someone who gamble with the pure purpose to make a profit. be careful with it, might make you become addicted
yeha maybe I will recomended to invest
Fofofolo

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:39:55 AM

there are a lot of ways to earn money with bit coins. You can invest in things that use the coin allot.
You can invest your own money in the coin and wait for the best value to sell it.
I also heard that you can mine the coins but that' s a difficult manner and it take a looong time.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:58:50 AM

there are a lot of ways to earn money with bit coins. You can invest in things that use the coin allot.
You can invest your own money in the coin and wait for the best value to sell it.
I also heard that you can mine the coins but that' s a difficult manner and it take a looong time.
in mining you do not need to wait a long time, but how many can you get from mining each day. at least you can get 0.01/day it was very nice Smiley

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:03:29 AM

I don't like to keep on waiting  to make good money, so I will surely choose to go for gambling and make a quick money out of it, even if I loose I will recover in next game.
even if you do not like something that takes a long time to make a profit. such as withholding.
but I recommend not to use gambling. there are many other ways besides gambling safer

Yeah gambling, may be the worst thing to try to increase your money. It is very dangerous since you can lose all. That means 100% of your money vanished.
Just try to sell your skill online or something like that.

Gambling is for entertainment and people should use it for that. If you want to earn money work for it.
if you want to profit with your money then invest. Simple guideliness in life.
I think there are 2 types of people who use gambling. no use to have fun and if at a profit then it's just a bonus. if he loses then it is not a problem. The second is someone who gamble with the pure purpose to make a profit. be careful with it, might make you become addicted
yeha maybe I will recomended to invest

Majority of people wants quick money and gambling is the only way that can help them, and I think at a moment people are investing more in gambling as they want to hold more coins before the halving time.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:05:25 AM

If you want to make money with Bitcoins you will have to get Bitcoins first. You can do this buy buying them with money, you can win them with gambling or mine them but that is hard to do.
You can then wait for the price to rise and sell them for a profit.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:57:46 AM

If you want to make money with Bitcoins you will have to get Bitcoins first. You can do this buy buying them with money, you can win them with gambling or mine them but that is hard to do.

Earn money with bitcoin is by joining a signature campaign and keep posting. All I have to do is to meet the target to get the maximum amount of pay through my rank. My aim right now is to have the highest rank to get the highest pay for the account.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:05:40 AM

Earn money with bitcoin is by joining a signature campaign and keep posting. All I have to do is to meet the target to get the maximum amount of pay through my rank. My aim right now is to have the highest rank to get the highest pay for the account.

I think you should join a campaign which pays highest to hero member, as I think the payouts in yobit are low in compare to other campaigns, So I suggest you to switch to some other campaign where you can earn more.
maudevang

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:11:58 PM

Try to use cloudmining site but its risky Smiley

It's not so risky as gambling or other stuff and also now people trying to work with trusted sites. Maybe cloudmining is the best way for newbies i think.
I think not only for newbie but cloud mining is very safe for everyone. you can make cloudmining as passive income and extra income
it's better than you use gambling

I don't trust cloud mining as I don't think it can be profitable in long run, and its difficult to judge their genuineness, may be it will disappear in future, better option would be trading.

you are right to not trust cloudmining services most of them are not legit, they are just taking money from new investors to give to the old ones. but there are a handful that are legit but they also have bad ROI.

the only thing that was good once, was cex.io that i have tried and i wonder if they will resume their operation when the price rises because they have paused it because of low price.
It is not that hard to earn money with Bitcoin but it can takes a long time until the value will be more worth because it needs also time to rise and that happens not fast.
Selling on the right moment will be the best thing to earn money but you can also trade or gamble but that is more riskier.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:24:16 PM

There is a lot of profitable ways to earn money with bitcoin easily, you can start the signature campaign, or making trades by selling your goods and services for btc, or simply hold the coins till the price increasing
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:09:24 AM

It's not so risky as gambling or other stuff and also now people trying to work with trusted sites. Maybe cloudmining is the best way for newbies i think.
I think not only for newbie but cloud mining is very safe for everyone. you can make cloudmining as passive income and extra income

I don't trust cloud mining as I don't think it can be profitable in long run, and its difficult to judge their genuineness, may be it will disappear in future, better option would be trading.

you are right to not trust cloudmining services most of them are not legit, they are just taking money from new investors to give to the old ones. but there are a handful that are legit but they also have bad ROI.

the only thing that was good once, was cex.io that i have tried and i wonder if they will resume their operation when the price rises because they have paused it because of low price.
Yes, cex.io was really a very good site and I really like that it come back, and now they have to come back as the price is now much better and will continue to rise much more till the end of the year.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:26:22 AM

Yes, cex.io was really a very good site and I really like that it come back, and now they have to come back as the price is now much better and will continue to rise much more till the end of the year.
but unfortunately they will never go back to cloud mining, because it was not profitable. if I'm not mistaken, when it is due to the price of bitcoin decreasing and not increasing difficulty. so the result of cloud mining costs exceeding mining profit.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: