Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:44:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn money with bitcoin ?  (Read 117233 times)
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:09:58 AM

How to earn money with bitcoin ?
You can invest in gambling site or buy new alt coin which has bright future.you can also create faucet and earn through advertising. ppl usually do this as there is great newbie traffic to it.
invest in gambling sites can be profitable depending on the house. if you get a win and a big advantage. surely you too will benefit. different when players win was possible. because there are many players who have more luck. but more probably house will win

That is for sure. The house always win. I do gambling most of the time and thank God I stopped my addiction. I always lose, though I win from the start then at the end it becomes a losing streak.
Of course the house always wins if you are betting on a gambling type that has house advantage, you should just focus more on a skilled base games and your chances against your opponent is just equal. I would never ever gamble for money in dice but I love to invest on them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:01:13 PM

You can invest in gambling site or buy new alt coin which has bright future.you can also create faucet and earn through advertising. ppl usually do this as there is great newbie traffic to it.

You wont get a lot of traffic on a faucet these days as newbies are also searching for other methods of earning bitcoins because they get bored of faucets very soon so it is really difficult to get traffic on a general faucet these days, it may catch some attention if it has some unique feature like freebitco.in that has a lottery along with faucet.
Munna98

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:21:25 PM

We can earn bitcoin from free bitcoin faucet site.we can use them for gambling,investment,betting etc. After some time gradually we can get more bitcoin which we can directly make them cash .
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:24:59 PM

There is many ways to earn bitcoin here at this forum with signature campaign , or trading altcoin ,gambling , investment hyip or cloudmining faucet buy and sell stuff  ifyou had skills enter skills for hire give away here at this forum and many more.

I crossed out gambling, investment hyip and cloudmining because it is not really a good way to earn money with bitcoin. Because it is going to make you poor and lose your money instead of the hope that you are going to  earn money with it chances are high to lose more if you are going to that way of earning money in bitcoin.

Those options;  gambling, investment hyip and cloudmining are the perfect way to lose your bitcoin.
If you go for profit i can advice you to try altcoin trading or trading forex. Both are very risky, but profitable.

Yup trading always involves risk but holds higher rewards too, and trading is much better in  compare to gambling and investing in cloud mininig sites.
dotajhay

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 03:19:12 PM

There is many ways to earn bitcoin here at this forum with signature campaign , or trading altcoin ,gambling , investment hyip or cloudmining faucet buy and sell stuff  ifyou had skills enter skills for hire give away here at this forum and many more.

I crossed out gambling, investment hyip and cloudmining because it is not really a good way to earn money with bitcoin. Because it is going to make you poor and lose your money instead of the hope that you are going to  earn money with it chances are high to lose more if you are going to that way of earning money in bitcoin.

Those options;  gambling, investment hyip and cloudmining are the perfect way to lose your bitcoin.
If you go for profit i can advice you to try altcoin trading or trading forex. Both are very risky, but profitable.

Yup trading always involves risk but holds higher rewards too, and trading is much better in  compare to gambling and investing in cloud mininig sites.
Trading has small profit it depends on your money how many you invested and what is your strategy or technique you can't earn with trading if your is just 0.05btc only.

wintermeasures

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 03:59:53 PM

You can Start Earning Money With only Two ways:-
1) Free ways
2) Investment ways
First of all we discuss about Free ways. In Free ways you can Start Earning Money without putting your own money online and there are lots of ways you can try out to earn Money. Some of them are Given Below:-
1) Faucet:- you can try out Earning Money From faucets but Faucets are Only Good for Newbies...
2) Posting:- There is an another way to earn money that was You can Join a Signature Campign in this Forum and start making money By posting....
Now We can Discuss About investment ways. In investment ways you can invest your Earned money From Free Ways:-
1) Mining:- In mining Our hardware solves some Transactions and for this we get a reward which is known as Bitcoin block Solving Reward.
2) Gambling:- You can Gamble with your Bitcoins in various Gambling sites but Don't invest more than you cant afford to lose.
3) Trading:- In trading you are buying/Selling Bitcoins For profit making but Only do trading when you have Complete knowledge about it because in trading a Risk is Involved.....

JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:02:35 PM

Trading has small profit it depends on your money how many you invested and what is your strategy or technique you can't earn with trading if your is just 0.05btc only.

As we all know that money attracts money so of you have invested high amount in trading then even a small fluctuation can give you best profits.
Drekavac

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:17:07 PM

I'm losing my fate in gambling, i'm not sure if anyone can win the "house"?

Best way for earning, is selling of abilities and products..
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:19:30 PM

Lol I think it is very risky if you buy altcoin for long term investment. altcoin hold is a risky thing you can see the prices altcoin can change very quickly its could even reach 100% in 1 day. so do not hold altcoin too long. when there is occasion, you could sell it
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 11:26:09 PM

There are many way to earn money from bitcoin if you have zero bitcoin you can do first by claiming a free bitcoin in different site claiming in faucet. Second if you have an account here apply in a sig campaign were you do by posting and make income.
Orion25

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 11:32:22 PM

If you are still only a novice who decides to earn Bitcoins - learn first about what is Bitcoin. This will help both to get a general idea about the subject and clarify important points and avoid silly myths about Bitcoin in the future.
bluechipinvestor

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 12:01:10 AM

If you be patient to hold for at least two years I believe that you'll be well rewarded, but many things can happen until then,
so the best thing to do is stay tuned and see how the acceptance of the BTC develops.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:34:37 AM

Bitcoin its self is real money ,there is many ways to change it to Fiat if you want but I don't know if it's already happening in your country , in my country you can widraw your money via bank,remitance, etc. Bit you need it to change to Fiat first.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Qutmin

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:02:23 AM

You can save some of your bitcoin in the company called HaoBTC. There is a service thread in the forum. But be careful.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:19:45 PM

If you be patient to hold for at least two years I believe that you'll be well rewarded, but many things can happen until then,
so the best thing to do is stay tuned and see how the acceptance of the BTC develops.

Someone should not just make up his mind that i will hold my bitcoins for two years or more, someone should just keep them and keep himself updated with what is happening everyday with the price of bitcoin, and if some day it starts decreasing then he should just sell a half of complete bitcoins he has held so that he dont lose the profit he can earn.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:25:01 PM

It is the best way to earn profits in short time, but it is also too risky because of the ups and downs in the prices of altcoins. Someone can earn a lot with it if he has a good capital to start with, but someone can also get a loss from it if the price goes down after he buys a coin. So its risky, but profitable, best for those who are experts in this field and have experience with it.
mastica

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:13:22 PM

It is the best way to earn profits in short time, but it is also too risky because of the ups and downs in the prices of altcoins. Someone can earn a lot with it if he has a good capital to start with, but someone can also get a loss from it if the price goes down after he buys a coin. So its risky, but profitable, best for those who are experts in this field and have experience with it.

Well the thing is that is hard to see and know which altcoin will get pumped and when, soo its more a patiente game then anything else, if you lucky you can easy make 4x your initial investment, as you can loose easy 50% the altcoin value.
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:25:02 PM

Bitcoin its self is real money ,there is many ways to change it to Fiat if you want but I don't know if it's already happening in your country , in my country you can widraw your money via bank,remitance, etc. Bit you need it to change to Fiat first.
right, bitcoin is money, there are so many ways to generate a bitcoin, ranging from trade, investment, and many other businesses. you just need to find a way that is really right for you. may be inconvenient if you try it one by one, but that's where you may be interested in bitcoin, because everything will be fun

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:21:57 PM

Well the thing is that is hard to see and know which altcoin will get pumped and when, soo its more a patiente game then anything else, if you lucky you can easy make 4x your initial investment, as you can loose easy 50% the altcoin value.

Altcoins seem to be a way to earn money these days. Many developers (also scammers) launch altcoins every week or so.
When a pump happen and you are on time you can make profit.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:33:12 PM

Altcoins seem to be a way to earn money these days. Many developers (also scammers) launch altcoins every week or so.
When a pump happen and you are on time you can make profit.

Investing in altcoin is risky as there is no guarantee that you will make profits from it, some altcoins will simply disappear in no time.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: