Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:52:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn money with bitcoin ?  (Read 117243 times)
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:43:00 AM

I am earning in two ways, signature campaign and trading and I am very much satisfied with my earnings as signature gives fixed amount and trading allows to earn it quick.
Good to hear that from you, at least you are not risking your money. What you did is a good example on how we can earn here and maximize our earnings. Apparently, the earnings in signature campaign is not that high but if we can effectively use it in trading we will be enjoying to have more money.

Thanks a lot but one thing I want to clear that trading is not easy, it took me more than a year to learn and understand the market trend, but it was worth investing time in learning it.
smljwuw1234

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:25:06 AM

I am earning in two ways, signature campaign and trading and I am very much satisfied with my earnings as signature gives fixed amount and trading allows to earn it quick.
Good to hear that from you, at least you are not risking your money. What you did is a good example on how we can earn here and maximize our earnings. Apparently, the earnings in signature campaign is not that high but if we can effectively use it in trading we will be enjoying to have more money.

Thanks a lot but one thing I want to clear that trading is not easy, it took me more than a year to learn and understand the market trend, but it was worth investing time in learning it.

Hi torrentheaven. Actually i am still newbie in bitcoin. Mind share any reliable website for trading?  Smiley
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:28:45 AM

Hi torrentheaven. Actually i am still newbie in bitcoin. Mind share any reliable website for trading?  Smiley

For trading I am using only one site since long time and that is poloniex.com, and I think its reliable site to invest you coins in it, good luck.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:47:50 PM

For trading I am using only one site since long time and that is poloniex.com, and I think its reliable site to invest you coins in it, good luck.

Yeah, poloniex is one of the most enjoyable trading sites and can be trusted to invest or trade altcoin. because the poloniex service and also very outstanding security, it also gives me full confidence against poloniex. But I hope before you trade, you learn about the science of trading. because trading is not as easy as we think, so must need science
PieCrafted

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:49:45 PM

In trading if you have a big capital in would be advantageous on your part because you can use the opportunity of even small price swings to gain. If you have $10,000 doing day trade and even  1%  price movement you can already gain 100 dollars from it excluding trading fee.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:05:51 PM

Yeah, poloniex is one of the most enjoyable trading sites and can be trusted to invest or trade altcoin. because the poloniex service and also very outstanding security, it also gives me full confidence against poloniex. But I hope before you trade, you learn about the science of trading. because trading is not as easy as we think, so must need science

Trading can be learned if you spend enough time on it on regular basis, as you cannot expect to learn it overnight, and once you learn it you can earn money from it for a lifetime.
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:19:11 PM

I think only signature campaign that the best way to earn money with bitcoin, because you don't need to invest or spend money for it and you only need posting to get money.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:30:25 PM

I think only signature campaign that the best way to earn money with bitcoin, because you don't need to invest or spend money for it and you only need posting to get money.

Yes it is very safe way to earn money, as you don't have any risk of loosing money, in fact you will earn bitcoins on regular basis from it and if you have high rank account then you can earn even more.
anama

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:46:48 PM

your profit in trading in poloniex constant profit every month
every month your bitcoin is growth or still some time lost and reduce your bitcoin
how methode your trading what is indicator your use trade decesion buy or sell coin
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:07:22 PM

every month your bitcoin is growth or still some time lost and reduce your bitcoin
how methode your trading what is indicator your use trade decesion buy or sell coin

Well i do like poloniex and they as i know has a lot of securities levels  protection, and while in a while someone is trying to hit them, attacking them, till the moment all the attacks got clear, soo they invest deeply into security, and there are several whales playing around there. Im lending some coins at there, as i see a low risk as the system made its amazing, no one can cashout and must repay the loan before make any withdraw.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:10:24 PM

Well i do like poloniex and they as i know has a lot of securities levels  protection, and while in a while someone is trying to hit them, attacking them, till the moment all the attacks got clear, soo they invest deeply into security, and there are several whales playing around there. Im lending some coins at there, as i see a low risk as the system made its amazing, no one can cashout and must repay the loan before make any withdraw.

Yup poloniex is the most popular and trusted site at a moment for trading, as it holds great level of security and your coins are really safe in it and not easy to get stolen.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:28:26 PM

there is many way to earn bitcoin.

1)gambling- I won't suggest you to choose gambling because it's very dangerous and you can lose your money.

2)trading-its my favourite, you just need to know about it nicely and got skill. It can give you good profit.

3) faucet-its very simple and good for Beginner's to know about bitcoin. Though its very poor earning way.

and  also there is cloud mining, bitcoin gaming app but I don't find these are useful.
cryptomann420

Activity: 180

Invest Today For What You Want For Tomorrow

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:39:06 PM

I guess we all try to learn how to trade and lose our bitcoin and altcoins in the beginning! Angry But now instead of losing money trading now I sometimes make just 1% or up to 100% a month thanks to Cryptotrader!! Grin
But like with  any trading you can algorithm you can still lose money but your chances are slightly better! If your interested in learning go to https://cryptotrader.org/?r=595 and read all about it!! Remember never trade with more money than you are willing to lose! Cool

BTC Tip Jar 1K7r4cmGHELDEfWJdJo37N5UH5BrDjTMDD
Need A Trading Bot Go To https://cryptotrader.org/?r=595
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:40:57 PM

there is many way to earn bitcoin.

1)gambling- I won't suggest you to choose gambling because it's very dangerous and you can lose your money.

2)trading-its my favourite, you just need to know about it nicely and got skill. It can give you good profit.

3) faucet-its very simple and good for Beginner's to know about bitcoin. Though its very poor earning way.

and  also there is cloud mining, bitcoin gaming app but I don't find these are useful.

What you said is correct but you missed the best option to earn money with bitcoin and that is signature campaign and almost all users are taking advantage of earning from it.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:07:36 PM

In trading if you have a big capital in would be advantageous on your part because you can use the opportunity of even small price swings to gain. If you have $10,000 doing day trade and even  1%  price movement you can already gain 100 dollars from it excluding trading fee.

Well  you can do it even with small capitl, just make sure you don't spend them.  1% is 1% no matter how much your capital is.  If you do it regulary and with 1% daily profit, you can have 3.65 x your capital in 1 year  not including the compounding interest.  I heard some people making a huge profit out of a small capital in trading.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
techfm86

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:59:43 PM

There are many different ways, some of them are waste of time, but others may actually work, such as trading or simply holding your coins.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:52:02 PM

if you want to do cryptotrading anonymously then you should go with bittrex i always do that to be honest and i have never had any trouble with it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
abugseuf

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 10:12:39 PM

yes signature campaign earning is really good income. but to me it is best for pocket money only. to me you can also invest your money in Alt Coin, you can also make money from gambling.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:53:09 AM

yes signature campaign earning is really good income. but to me it is best for pocket money only. to me you can also invest your money in Alt Coin, you can also make money from gambling.
I actually wanna share you some of my stories with signature campaign earnings. To be honest, at first I really think it is just good for pocket money but later when I learn how to save, I was able to accumulate a good amount of money from my earnings and I use it in trading and as of now it grows to a substantial amount already.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 09:26:57 AM

I actually wanna share you some of my stories with signature campaign earnings. To be honest, at first I really think it is just good for pocket money but later when I learn how to save, I was able to accumulate a good amount of money from my earnings and I use it in trading and as of now it grows to a substantial amount already.
That's  a good experience my friend, you were able to turn a little amount into a big one. With discipline you can do that and you will be able to achieve your goal, the problem with some of us is they do not want to start at the bottom, they feel that they are wasting their time and they are aggressive to earn money.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: