Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:52:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CXC] The CASH-REGISTER for Crypto-Currency! - www.CXC.bid 500+ Cryptos!  (Read 65397 times)
philipvdlinde

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:34:39 AM

Look like adding CXC on Bittrex was a fucking big mistake. That aggressive bot will bring the price to 0.

coin lost over 50% of its value in a few hours time.

I saw that bot from the beginning, adding and removing lots of fake buy and sell orders to fill the book, It happens a lot on bittrex.

Since there were only ~100 buyers in the ICO, it should not be hard for you to just hold you coins.  Roll Eyes
apparantly the bot is now bringing prices up again/
3angle (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

keymaker

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 07:43:45 AM

Since there were only ~100 buyers in the ICO, it should not be hard for you to just hold you coins.  Roll Eyes

I wonder what he is going to invest in now, since he had to sell so many coins in such a short time....

as for the collective mass of you that holds - you need to support your positions also.

If a shark with 300K coins+ is selling 200K at a profit - it does not matter to him if the last price is below his buy-price when he dumps the rest, because he has already taken profits.

To combat this - every holder with respect for the game should move enough bitcoins to at least support his own position at buy-in-price.

CXC is not like the US Government Bailout packages, and not every player is a player.

There is absolutely nothing happening on bittrex that your BTC cannot solve.

Be greedy when others are being fearful, turn their idiotic moves into your own genius strategies.

If you have a lot of coins to sell - send me a PM and I´ll connect your big bag with big buyers, our team are on the phone with the business-world every day.

We are building the Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency - Join us at #CXC on Freenode IRC
Get Activation-Keys for the Cash-Register for Crypto here! Read more about it at http://www.cxc.bid
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:48:59 AM

I think that statement should be your last as a founder of the project. It is never a good idea for a founder to intervene in market speculations and movements.

Let the market do it's thing and put you effort in the project instead..

As for the bot, the more the projects moves forward and value grows the more this bot becomes obsolete.  Put some buys below ICO price just in case  Wink
3angle (OP)

keymaker

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 10:09:18 AM

bla bla bla

what are you talking about?

We are building the Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency - Join us at #CXC on Freenode IRC
Get Activation-Keys for the Cash-Register for Crypto here! Read more about it at http://www.cxc.bid
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:20:16 AM

bla bla bla

what are you talking about?

Do your job and stop trolling.
3angle (OP)

keymaker

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 10:29:35 AM

lol - I am doing your job, stop administrating.  Kiss

-

Now - you keep babling about a bot, "the bot" - what exactly are you talking about or trying to say?

mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:43:21 AM

-

Now - you keep babling about a bot, "the bot" - what exactly are you talking about or trying to say?

Look like adding CXC on Bittrex was a fucking big mistake. That aggressive bot will bring the price to 0.

And I see you keep wasting your time on irrelevant matters.. well well..  I'm testing you out and you keep falling for it and it doesn't look good at all.. keep the attitude..

I just hope that the Blackcoin foundation didn't make a huge mistake supporting this.
3angle (OP)

keymaker

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 12:00:36 PM

-

And I see you keep wasting your time on irrelevant matters.. well well..  I'm testing you out and you keep falling for it and it doesn't look good at all.. keep the attitude..

I just hope that the Blackcoin foundation didn't make a huge mistake supporting this.

lol, ok, nvm.

keep calm and all that...

3angle (OP)

keymaker

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 03:20:07 PM

silverduck

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:30:30 AM

whats going on 0.6btc to 1sat :S
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:00:06 AM

mishax1, what are you talking about an "aggressive" bot will bring the price to zero? do you really know what you are talking about ?

I don't even believe you are an investor in this project mishax1 but it appears you are trying to stir up troubles...
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:39:54 AM

mishax1, what are you talking about an "aggressive" bot will bring the price to zero? do you really know what you are talking about ?

I don't even believe you are an investor in this project mishax1 but it appears you are trying to stir up troubles...

nah, just seen it happens on bittrex a few times.. lots of fake sell and buy walls moving the price especially when there's no buy support.
JesusFish

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:57:17 PM

so if the cash-register is going to cost $59 worth of CXC locked in at any price, then I´m starting to see how valuable the CXC really can become.

jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:20:51 PM

so if the cash-register is going to cost $59 worth of CXC locked in at any price, then I´m starting to see how valuable the CXC really can become.

where did you get the price quote from?

There will be different levels of holdings that allow you addition free-ware uses also
JesusFish

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:09:05 PM

There will be different levels of holdings that allow you addition free-ware uses also

wow, that sounds even more amazing Smiley

https://twitter.com/fyrstikken/status/542996584292941824

1 million cash-registers in a year X $59 worth of CXC at any price = Marketcap that I cannot even calculate

Upside, UPSIDE!!  Grin

I think this coin is one of those weird ones that you just know, that you are going to make a lot of money Smiley

Euphoria just hit me like a hard drug thinking about it Cheesy
jibble

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:21:10 PM

wow, that sounds even more amazing Smiley

https://twitter.com/fyrstikken/status/542996584292941824

1 million cash-registers in a year X $59 worth of CXC at any price = Marketcap that I cannot even calculate

Upside, UPSIDE!!  Grin

I think this coin is one of those weird ones that you just know, that you are going to make a lot of money Smiley

Euphoria just hit me like a hard drug thinking about it Cheesy

ah nice thanks for link, yeah from my understanding of this

"The economic model for CheckoutCoin is driven by a “hold-for-access” requirement. Merchants will gain access to use the gateway capabilities by holding a certain required amount of CXC. However, unlike other coins that have used this model, CheckoutCoin will require that amount as defined in BTC. Our tiered model will require a certain BTC equivalent amount of CXC, in order to:

- Gain access to use the gateway
- Low volume merchant API tier
- Mid volume merchant API tier
- High volume merchant API tier
- Unlock Point-of-Sale Interface

This will help to support and stabilize the CheckoutCoin market price."

Wonder what the $59 is, is it "gain access to use the gateway"
Kartaba

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:31:56 PM

Watched couple of your videos (real fun btw ) ... Liked your idea and wanted to participate so i decided to get CXC. Goodluck all Smiley
yorll

Activity: 873

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:37:06 PM

If you want to lose your money is in the right place .. Do not be fooled by this scammer.. who he left forgotten "inkwaycoin" (which many people bought in 37k satoshi ICO) and now have the second notice to disappear  in the exchange bittrex .. Same he will do with this coin.. haven't no doubt ..
You can read this thread and see what I mean.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=797398.0
jibble

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:19:14 PM

If you want to lose your money is in the right place .. Do not be fooled by this scammer.. who he left forgotten "inkwaycoin" (which many people bought in 37k satoshi ICO) and now have the second notice to disappear  in the exchange bittrex .. Same he will do with this coin.. haven't no doubt ..

This whole thing is a scam at it's worst. Read the companies financials, listen to their weekly joke talks. Looks like the only thing they do is take peoples money and make pie in the sky claims. Best to stay away and don't waste your money.

Any updates on this? How much was lost in terms of invested BTC and who holds it?

All we know is that after the Vice President of the company Tore Eikeland cashed out the BTC, the market crashed and after that they became very quiet, and has been avoiding us.

The CEO of the company, Lenny Greene is supposed to come up with a hedge-offer, but he is delaying and delaying - let me show you some screenshots to give you an idea of how things are in this coin right now:

Nov 19th

Nov 25th

Dec 4th

This is the kind of communication we have been dealing with... like a circle of nothing.

Guy pays developer to develop coin. developer develops coin, Guy who paid developer to make coin runs off with ICO funds and doesn't follow his obligation and plans detailed originally in the ANN thread, Developer not at fault, person/company who paid developer to make the coin and then bailed is at fault.
3angle (OP)

keymaker

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 01:47:33 AM

If you want to lose your money is in the right place .. Do not be fooled by this scammer.. who he left forgotten "inkwaycoin" (which many people bought in 37k satoshi ICO) and now have the second notice to disappear  in the exchange bittrex .. Same he will do with this coin.. haven't no doubt ..

This whole thing is a scam at it's worst. Read the companies financials, listen to their weekly joke talks. Looks like the only thing they do is take peoples money and make pie in the sky claims. Best to stay away and don't waste your money.

Any updates on this? How much was lost in terms of invested BTC and who holds it?

All we know is that after the Vice President of the company Tore Eikeland cashed out the BTC, the market crashed and after that they became very quiet, and has been avoiding us.

The CEO of the company, Lenny Greene is supposed to come up with a hedge-offer, but he is delaying and delaying - let me show you some screenshots to give you an idea of how things are in this coin right now:

Nov 19th

Nov 25th

Dec 4th

This is the kind of communication we have been dealing with... like a circle of nothing.

Guy pays developer to develop coin. developer develops coin, Guy who paid developer to make coin runs off with ICO funds and doesn't follow his obligation and plans detailed originally in the ANN thread, Developer not at fault, person/company who paid developer to make the coin and then bailed is at fault.

Yeah, and it sucks. We had high hopes for their idea.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: