Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:21:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GLBSE] SHORTING ... paying 50% MORE DIVIDENT  (Read 8982 times)
VEscudero
Donator

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

Bitcoin, Ripple & Blockchain pioneer

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2012, 05:48:45 AM

We have an agreement.

Thank you.

Done deal.
300 GIGAMINING bonds and 300 YABMC transferred to ciuciu's account at GLBSE.

https://www.vescudero.net   ★ VEscudero's Blog about cybersecurity, blockchain, bitcoin and open source ★

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ciuciu (OP)
Donator

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 01:20:33 PM

Shares received.

Thank you.

We have an agreement.

Thank you.

Done deal.
300 GIGAMINING bonds and 300 YABMC transferred to ciuciu's account at GLBSE.

Bitinvestor

Activity: 470

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 04:10:02 PM

Is there any reason why a fixed rate perpetual mining bond would increase in value over time?

When the price of Bitcoin rises faster than the difficulty goes up then mining bonds should also become more valuable because they pay out Bitcoins.

Those who cause problems for others also cause problems for themselves.
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2012, 04:18:23 PM

Is there any reason why a fixed rate perpetual mining bond would increase in value over time?

When the price of Bitcoin rises faster than the difficulty goes up then mining bonds should also become more valuable because they pay out Bitcoins.

Say bitcoin price doubles and diff stays the same. The bond is worth twice as many dollars, which happens to be exactly the original number of bitcoins.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 04:23:36 PM

Mining bonds are valued in bitcoins and pay out in bitcoins. Unless I'm reading the contract wrong for something like Gigamining, it pays out 100%PPS for a specific hash rate. The BTC/USD exchange rate doesn't affect the return on the mining bond, only the difficulty.

If difficulty goes up, 5MH/s produces less and the dividend is smaller. If difficulty goes down, the dividend is larger. So, unless difficulty is on a long term downward trend the dividends from these fixed hash rate bonds won't increase over time.
ciuciu (OP)
Donator

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 04:25:51 PM

We are in the middle of a technology change. Soon, share offerings will pour in at a more attractive price, then people will start jumping ship. My advice is to invest in something like BFLS. I might offer it myself soon.

Say bitcoin price doubles and diff stays the same. The bond is worth twice as many dollars, which happens to be exactly the original number of bitcoins.

FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2012, 04:50:26 PM

We are in the middle of a technology change. Soon, share offerings will pour in at a more attractive price, then people will start jumping ship. My advice is to invest in something like BFLS. I might offer it myself soon.

I totally agree. I'm jealous that you got so much borrowing action. Though I suppose I might be able to is I was willing to pay double dividends.

I was responding to anyone who thinks the USD price of BTC affects the BTC price of fixed MH bonds.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
ciuciu (OP)
Donator

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 04:56:21 PM

And if you believe me, I'm not the only one doing it.

I totally agree. I'm jealous that you got so much borrowing action. Though I suppose I might be able to is I was willing to pay double dividends.

I was responding to anyone who thinks the USD price of BTC affects the BTC price of fixed MH bonds.

ciuciu (OP)
Donator

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 12:35:18 PM

Good morning,

YABMC coupon paid.
http://blockchain.info/address/16SqSuqvQzkHVnS1aRsDD4PSJCewBvs1dn
http://blockchain.info/address/17A7A8zNbvzwG3eQwdVRQwTcCe3vqSbJcr

Thank you.

lky_svn

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 04:37:49 PM

Hi,

these are my terms and conditions for our deal discussed per PM

3 BTC up-front to 1GBjchEkY3aKY9MEBjUukXg4eMmMMiKj3c, then 350 Puremining bonds get transferred to your GLBSE account.
2 BTC up-front to 1GBjchEkY3aKY9MEBjUukXg4eMmMMiKj3c, then 200 Bitbond bonds get transferred to your GLBSE account.

Double the amount of any dividend these Puremining and Bitbond bonds receive goes to 1GBjchEkY3aKY9MEBjUukXg4eMmMMiKj3c within 24 hours of that dividend being paid out by Puremining and Bitbond.

At any point of time you are allowed to send back any amount of these 550 bonds to my GLBSE account and pay proportionally fewer dividends from that time on. If howeverPuremining and Bitbond paid dividends, but you are within the 24h window, you still have to pay the doubled dividend, even if you transfer the bonds back in that window (basically: double any dividend you could have gotten, regardless if you still own the bonds or not).

I reserve the right to cancel this agreement and demand to have some or all 550 bonds transferred back to my GLBSE account within 28 calendar days (not 28 business days, but calendar 4 weeks) which are starting as soon as this demand is posted here in this thread by me. As long as the shares are not in my possession, you will still have to pay double dividends though.
The 5 BTC transferred up-front will be returned within 24h once the bonds have been transferred back to my GLBSE account.

All payments have to be made via transactions, not via GLBSE transfers, because then they can be verified using the block chain. Should some rules above be broken (which is easily verifiyble for anyone using publicly available information) I reserve to take actions including, but not limited to, asking for freezing the GLBSE account where shares were sent and/or being reimbursed in shares and/or bitcoin from the receiver of the shares.
ciuciu (OP)
Donator

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 04:47:03 PM

We have an agreement.

Hi,

3 BTC up-front to 1GBjchEkY3aKY9MEBjUukXg4eMmMMiKj3c, then 350 Puremining bonds get transferred to your GLBSE account.
2 BTC up-front to 1GBjchEkY3aKY9MEBjUukXg4eMmMMiKj3c, then 200 Bitbond bonds get transferred to your GLBSE account.

Double the amount of any dividend these Puremining and Bitbond bonds receive goes to 1GBjchEkY3aKY9MEBjUukXg4eMmMMiKj3c within 24 hours of that dividend being paid out by Puremining and Bitbond.

At any point of time you are allowed to send back any amount of these 550 bonds to my GLBSE account and pay proportionally fewer dividends from that time on. If howeverPuremining and Bitbond paid dividends, but you are within the 24h window, you still have to pay the doubled dividend, even if you transfer the bonds back in that window (basically: double any dividend you could have gotten, regardless if you still own the bonds or not).

I reserve the right to cancel this agreement and demand to have some or all 550 bonds transferred back to my GLBSE account within 28 calendar days (not 28 business days, but calendar 4 weeks) which are starting as soon as this demand is posted here in this thread by me. As long as the shares are not in my possession, you will still have to pay double dividends though.
The 5 BTC transferred up-front will be returned within 24h once the bonds have been transferred back to my GLBSE account.

All payments have to be made via transactions, not via GLBSE transfers, because then they can be verified using the block chain. Should some rules above be broken (which is easily verifiyble for anyone using publicly available information) I reserve to take actions including, but not limited to, asking for freezing the GLBSE account where shares were sent and/or being reimbursed in shares and/or bitcoin from the receiver of the shares.

ciuciu (OP)
Donator

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 04:55:20 PM

Shares received.

Thank you.

Hi,

BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2012, 05:49:02 PM

Yum.  Thanks!

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
VEscudero
Donator

Activity: 335

Bitcoin, Ripple & Blockchain pioneer

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2012, 06:20:08 PM

Thank you.

https://www.vescudero.net   ★ VEscudero's Blog about cybersecurity, blockchain, bitcoin and open source ★
lky_svn

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2012, 01:23:31 PM

Hi ciuciu,

For better visibility and track on my side, can you slightly change the payment addresses for my bonds?

Puremining still to 1GBjchEkY3aKY9MEBjUukXg4eMmMMiKj3c
Bitbond to 1PssAuxenQ6vugtjc2dc2SQW5ik4MoJ4y5 (instead of the above)?

Sorry, should have given 2 different addresses  right away, missed it. Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the coupons you just paid out. Already received the coupons for Bitbond and Puremining that were paid out today.

Lky_svn

Shares received.

Thank you.

Hi,

ciuciu (OP)
Donator

View Profile
June 17, 2012, 01:26:14 PM

Sure, will do.

Thank you.

Hi ciuciu,

For better visibility and track on my side, can you slightly change the payment addresses for my bonds?

Puremining still to 1GBjchEkY3aKY9MEBjUukXg4eMmMMiKj3c
Bitbond to 1PssAuxenQ6vugtjc2dc2SQW5ik4MoJ4y5 (instead of the above)?

Sorry, should have given 2 different addresses  right away, missed it. Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the coupons you just paid out. Already received the coupons for Bitbond and Puremining that were paid out today.

Lky_svn

Shares received.

Thank you.

Hi,

ciuciu (OP)
Donator

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 12:53:38 AM

Rate reduced.

ciuciu (OP)
Donator

View Profile