Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:32:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] BLOCKNET: The Metcalf/Prom Alt-Coin Cartel Scam Exposed  (Read 100086 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
simplecrypto

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:58:54 PM

Apparently they have sold over 1000 BTC worth of the scam shares. Guessing ~90% is just the pump group to give it an aura of sells. It is tragic that mods allow all this crap to go on here. And shame on the long time members of the forum not actively dismissing all of the farce associated with the Metcalf group and allowing scam ICOs etc to take place. It is one thing to not be able to stop pump and dumps or market manipulation, but where are the folks who were up in arms not too long ago about other similar shams ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:06:17 PM

No No, you got it all wrong.. it was to prevent Pumps ahahhahah

the only thing I don't get is why dev needs so much money? 1 million bucks, thats pretty greedy to my taste. And I'm not sure if the market will be able to support the 25k sat price at a 10,000,000 coin money supply

2500 BTC is a limit, not a required maximum.

It's there so that people don't buy *more* than this amount; hence it's to prevent pumps.

If we raise less, then the remaining BLOCK will be destroyed, and the project will move ahead.

So really the situation is:
- we don't *need* 2500 BTC, we need a minimum of 850 BTC as stated in the OP.
- but 2500 BTC will maximise the chances of success of the project
- it's entirely up to public demand to determine how much funding we get.

yeah i guess they can call it a success when they walk away with a million dollars so they get you all to pay them to finish the 75% complete closed source project.

FUD first & ask questions later™
loges

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:08:48 PM

All I see on bitcointalk these days is people yelling scam from pump groups or people complaining because their "honest" coin hasn't been pumped. The only happy people are the ones that took a chance early and sold high.
Crypto sucks right now and it's not because of scams, or ico's, or pump groups. It's because of the avenues we have for all the bitching and crying. This used to be fun. Now I might as well talk to my ex wife.
simplecrypto

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:11:33 PM

suspicions are quite possible and reasonable. but no more personal attack.

and why don't ppl suspect SUPERFUCKINGNET scamming ppl almost 8000btc.

am i correct about the amount?

Supernet received a lot of resistance from the forums and senior members even though it would qualify to be in a better league considering they had some good development and github/some form of whitepaper. Poloniex had to backpeddle and not allow the ICO to be hosted under pressure from the community (they even had to cite some official statement from the lawyers). I guess Poloniex fired their layers since they seem to be deeply involved with this scam ICO and or received $$/BTCBTC from shady people.

I think a lot of people are in denial and hoping this is all some sort of a bad paid fud and it will go away. I think some of the most scammy people involved in all of crypto are slowly getting exposed and this is just the beginning and don't be surprised if the exchanges, the different coin "investors" of this and other establishments get some massive shakedown.

Also shame on the mods and senior forum members for allowing all these things to happen. It is too easy to dismiss everything as FUD by these same scammers.
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:12:05 PM

All I see on bitcointalk these days is people yelling scam from pump groups or people complaining because their "honest" coin hasn't been pumped. The only happy people are the ones that took a chance early and sold high.
Crypto sucks right now and it's not because of scams, or ico's, or pump groups. It's because of the avenues we have for all the bitching and crying. This used to be fun. Now I might as well talk to my ex wife.

+1000
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:21:25 PM

I'm tired of being put in the middle, I'm tired of my computer and internet being under attack.

Here's the context, direct screen-cap. Formulate your own opinions and leave me out of it.

http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#0
http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#1
http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#2
http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#3
http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#5
http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#6
http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#7
http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#8

I don't know who made this thread. I hold quite a few different coins.

Any smart investor is diversified anyway.

Does this mean blocknet is a scam, i don't know. That's up to you to decide.
Is Dan a good dev, that's up to you to decide too.

All I see is a lying piece of shit pumper (Prometheus) trying to hype Dan's name to pump his own shitcoins.  

Prometheus is a piece of shit and should get kicked off of BlockNET.  But if Dan continues to work with this trash, the entire project is suspect, Dan included.

That's a fact. I have lost a lot of BTC on HAL, because of scammer like Prometheus, Fontas and others.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
loges

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:24:01 PM

Fact: nobody will make a dime in Crypto on a new coin without a pump group involved or a big hype campaign by the twitter army.
If we just fud each other to death we are going to kill alts. Dyor and quit being a pussy. I'm starting to believe the talk of this young generation feeling like they are owed something in life.
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:25:16 PM

Fact: nobody will make a dime in Crypto on a new coin without a pump group involved or a big hype campaign by the twitter army.
If we just fud each other to death we are going to kill alts. Dyor and quit being a pussy. I'm starting to believe the talk of this young generation feeling like they are owed something in life.

NICE ONE:
'... secure oursleves a nice coin to make some profitable plays on ...'
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:26:04 PM

i agree they cost me money too !
and they wouldn't buy me dinner before they FUCKED me !

We need to start a petition or something to make sure no more scam coins get exchanges from these guys again !

otherwise Blocknet-gate was all for nothing Sad

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:27:43 PM

Twitter Army ?

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:LFFayhKKp5YJ:tweettunnel.com/DrCoinMD+&cd=11&hl=en&ct=clnk

Circle Jerk fest 2014 going on !

loges

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:28:57 PM

i agree they cost me money too !
and they wouldn't buy me dinner before they FUCKED me !

We need to start a petition or something to make sure no more scam coins get exchanges from these guys again !

otherwise Blocknet-gate was all for nothing Sad
It will just be someone else then. Can't you guys see if there is money to be made people will find a way. I'm sure you have made profit somewhere along the line,  and I guarantee it was on the back of a pump group. Stop being naive.
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:29:19 PM

HOW about delivering something called INNOVATION?

No? Out of the intellectual league of Pumpers&Dumpers?

loges

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:31:28 PM

HOW about delivering something called INNOVATION?

No? Out of the intellectual league of Pumpers&Dumpers?

Do you think that hasn't been tried? Innovation with a push is the only way anyone will buy these alts. Am I the only one that's not totally fucking blind here?
leewilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:39:45 PM

SCAMS  Roll Eyes

Every fking day I walk out of my door Im scammed by everyone and everything.
My Government, their banker bosses, my local council, teh police, Tesco supermarkets,
TV, Radio, BBC, CNN, NBC FOX etc etc THEY ARE ALL SCAMMING ME AND YOU EVERY fKING DAY!

yes Crypto has scam artists and I will deal with that because the potential to make money is
high. The difference between these scammers and the official ones in daily life is I can actually benefit
from the Crypto guys scams - as can you. If I lose out thats my problem. I simply read the info and make a judgement call
as should everyone else. Dont forget everything around you every day is a scam - so whats new.

And I also agree that whales actually are needed just as they are needed
in fiat world. Without them 90% of these coins would vanish.

im not saying I believe Blocknet is a scam or not. My hunch is its not and I do actually believe the technology
that can create an automated exchange is something we all need. Scammers? Look at exchanges if you want
to see large scale scamming. So an automated no human involvement exchange would be brilliant. Blocknet
tech can do this. Whether it would  ever see the light of day remains to be seen

And finally
I have loyalty only to Bitcoin. The rest are gambling..

You don't see the irony in being loyal to bitcoin yet thinking cryptos is all about the potential for making fiat profit being high?

Whats the point of finding a replacement to the evil bankers system if we ourselves become the greedy money changers?

Not sure if anyone notices the main issue here:

Probably half the features on these coins (if not more), and atleast half the coins alltogether are the work of Dan M. and you are basically paying him a few thousand BTC's to link these coins together to share the work that has been already done.

Instead of being a honest dev and making 1 ultimate coin/project he made several coins that have been pumped and dumped under his name. And now they are linked together for a huge ICO?

I hate to fud but what the actuall fuck is this?

Also congrats on working with prometheus Dan, you earned a 5* POD from me.

We don't need any logical thinking here.  Roll Eyes
Trying to explain it to them is pointless.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:42:03 PM

Oh my god people, stop throwing your money in scammers pocket.

When you invest in something like this :

- check the code
 - check the devs reputation
 - check if it is not a copy-pasta ( IT IS A COPY 1:1 OF SUPERNET!! )
 - look at what kind of people invest in it ( noob account + sockpupets + serial scammers + ... )
 - ask the people that didn't invest in it, what do they think of it

cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:43:47 PM

- check the code
 - look at what kind of people invest in it ( noob account + sockpupets + serial scammers + ... )

actually  SUPERNET  himself is a piece of shit.

pr0m3theus2013

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:50:31 PM

You guys realize that not a single satoshi of that ICO money is going to me right... I had to buy all my blocknet from the market just like everyone else. I have 0 access to that ICO money and personally I don't want any of it.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:51:24 PM

- check the code
actually  SUPERNET  himself is a piece of shit.

I've seen the code, I know the devs and most of the beta-testers.
Not a piece of shit for me.
But that doesn't mean that the investment is worth it thought.
I have no idea if I am going to make a profit but I like the idea and I want to see the final product.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:57:40 PM

- check the code

Agreed but these Blocknet scammers have been caught now and exposed for lying and using tons of accounts.
Look at their Twitter accounts for example.. it's a giant circle jerk of dummies accounts to lure in noobs.
Same thing with their IRC channel logs.. http://pastebin.com/QLYy2uLj

And you got guys like Dan who reviewed his own coins he made LOL

They are Super scammers and lying.. they are not going wear name tags saying hey "i'm a thief" LOL

Guys.. Demand exchanges stop working with these scammers NOW !

dasource

Activity: 821

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:58:36 PM

You guys realize that not a single satoshi of that ICO money is going to me right... I had to buy all my blocknet from the market just like everyone else. I have 0 access to that ICO money and personally I don't want any of it.

It does not matter what you say; the blinkers are on!
They will continue to FUD until the day BlockNet is live and even then they will find something else to FUD about....

^ I am with STUPID!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: