Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:47:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] BLOCKNET: The Metcalf/Prom Alt-Coin Cartel Scam Exposed  (Read 100086 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 06:59:47 PM

I will remind you that it is not ethical to comment (even more hype) about the price of a coin in which you have active involvement and financial interest.

You still haven't given me a reason why you think this is unethical.

As such I still have no way of understanding why you think it is.

I've wondered (above) whether you think it's unethical because I'm invested in BLOCK.

I responded that:

(a) I think it's neither necessary nor common to be in an impartial position, and

(b) all that one needs to do to make one's comments on price ethical is to disclose one's bias.

Do you disagree? If so, I'm very willing to hear reasons why you do.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:04:56 PM

It is comforting to see that you are eloquent enough to write the above sentences, however your behavior and posts seem to be in contrast with kenotic activity.

I'm quite comfortable discussing the ethicality of my actions.
I'm also quite comfortable, at present, with my actions, because I perceive them to be ethical. Happy to consider the possibility that they're not, of course.

First of all, you have vested financial interest regarding blocknet and it is very hard to detach oneself from financial position and be unbiased observer. For instance, one of your latest post was about the blocknet price:
 DO NOT POST SESC LINKS
and yet the price did go down.

So you think that I'm trying to hype the price in order to deliver a return on my investment?
What I stated is that "it's unclear whether it'll go down again at all."
I do not believe that this constitutes hype in any sense.
Neither do I believe that it's necessary to be an unbiased observer before one can give predictions on the price (not that I gave a prediction, mind you). All that's necessary is to disclose your bias (which in my case is obvious).

I will remind you that it is not ethical to comment (even more hype) about the price of a coin in which you have active involvement and financial interest. You were hyping before regarding the success of the ITO, the battle won against the FUD (which is ridiculous on its own as there was no battle), calling people to put buy orders above Bittrex buy wall etc.

I second this. He had several comments trying to hype up the coin and raise confidence in people with no technical arguments backing up the comments, ex.: why the price will not fall.

How can he even think that he can argue in an unbiased way if he is financially invested.

FYI synechist you are the official "PR" representative of blocknet and you:

1) try to argue against your bias while you are both employed and invested by blocknet
2) you write empty hype comments with no backing
3) go into personal arguments

If you guys advertise the mighty Blocknet as the "Internet of blockchains" than act like it.

My own opinion about Blocknet:

Not sure who thinks linking together some few month old cryptos (and some few week old ones) can be called the internet of blockchains or even a revolution. Everything is open source, an experienced coder could just simply take every feature and put it into a coin instead of asking for a 2500 BTC ICO.

Ps: Blocknet is dumping.

UnicornFarts

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:07:21 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2014, 12:38:29 AM by UnicornFarts

So what happened to blocknet?  Did the raise their min amount even after all the hysteria about chat logs proving dan is in a shady pump group?

If you can't see this, then it means you are just trying to twist conversations nothing more.

Lol that's all he does
The_FluffyBunny

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:22:59 PM

Why are stealthcoin and spoetnik not banned yet?
All they do on this forum is troll coins ...
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:25:30 PM

Why are stealthcoin and spoetnik not banned yet?
All they do on this forum is troll coins ...

You consider stealthcoin's last 2 comments trolling?

Just asking because I 100% agree with him.

Spoetnik is on my ignore since months tho.

Revelation

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:29:03 PM

I will remind you that it is not ethical to comment (even more hype) about the price of a coin in which you have active involvement and financial interest.

You still haven't given me a reason why you think this is unethical.

As such I still have no way of understanding why you think it is.

I've wondered (above) whether you think it's unethical because I'm invested in BLOCK.

I responded that:

(a) I think it's neither necessary nor common to be in an impartial position, and

(b) all that one needs to do to make one's comments on price ethical is to disclose one's bias.

Do you disagree? If so, I'm very willing to hear reasons why you do.

You are an insider, not just an investor, and that makes a huge difference. You have more information regarding the project than an outside investor and any claim, call or hype you make has to be backed by hardcore facts.
silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 07:31:19 PM

@Longenecker - Take your long neck with you on the way out of the Blocknet.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:37:32 PM

@Longenecker - Take your long neck with you on the way out of the Blocknet.

ouchh, Cheesy, the silverking of trashtalk is in da house, or should i call it looser lounge  Kiss,

we XC guys are such bad people, all of us Cool
silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 07:39:04 PM

Hoer only trash talkers come from XC side.You sell your souls for Blocknet dollars.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:41:02 PM

Hoer only trash talkers come from XC side.You sell your souls for Blocknet dollars.

i just sell it for XC though at these prices.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 09:20:32 PM

It is comforting to see that you are eloquent enough to write the above sentences, however your behavior and posts seem to be in contrast with kenotic activity.

I'm quite comfortable discussing the ethicality of my actions.
I'm also quite comfortable, at present, with my actions, because I perceive them to be ethical. Happy to consider the possibility that they're not, of course.

First of all, you have vested financial interest regarding blocknet and it is very hard to detach oneself from financial position and be unbiased observer. For instance, one of your latest post was about the blocknet price:
 DO NOT POST SESC LINKS
and yet the price did go down.

So you think that I'm trying to hype the price in order to deliver a return on my investment?
What I stated is that "it's unclear whether it'll go down again at all."
I do not believe that this constitutes hype in any sense.
Neither do I believe that it's necessary to be an unbiased observer before one can give predictions on the price (not that I gave a prediction, mind you). All that's necessary is to disclose your bias (which in my case is obvious).

You cannot make these type of statements and consider yourself an ethical person. You remind me of a HBS professor of ethics who was on the BoD of Marriott before they did a Chariot project that screwed their debtholders big time.

I believe that the statement above is ethically quite alright. There's nothing whatsoever wrong with it as far as I can see.
However I'm quite open to be shown what could be wrong with it. Can you spell it out for me?

Even writing books about ethics doesn't mean your actions are ethical.

Of course. Knowledge about ethics doesn't necessitate acting ethically.
But my reason for talking about ethics here wasn't to prove I act ethically, it was to explain why I act the way I act. I think I act ethically, but anyone's welcome to engage me in discussion about ethics and thereby potentially change the way I decide to act.

Your mendacity knows no boundaries... which in laymen's terms means you are the most rotten son of a bitch I have ever known.
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 09:27:25 PM

Your mendacity knows no boundaries... which in laymen's terms means you are the most rotten son of a bitch I have ever known.

Coming from IconicExpert, this has to be the most ironic post of the year on BCT hands down!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:22:31 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2014, 12:37:53 AM by Spoetnik

so as you can see here guys Mr. Blocknet refuses to answer my question..
He said he was suing me 2 times i recall on two different topics and now i want to know if he's doing it so i can prepare
and he said 2 pages back he is not hiding.. well, he skips over my comment and will not answer.
does he have me ignored ? i doubt it because he has commented to me before..
i guess he is busy arguing ethics on a topic that is not self moderated by him (would he allow the chat on his own topic ?)
hypocrite.. full of shit.. hiding.

and i should be banned for Trolling ? all i can say to that is talk to the huge chunk of the community that has thanked me
for HELPING with others to expose deceitful scammy crap that goes on here.. while mods ignore it or hide it !

i think mods today want to push my buttons more LOL
they removed a bunch of Blocknet related comments i made way back that apparently all of a sudden out of the blue a real big problem now hhahahahagaga
and this also shows how much they have been reaching sifting through my post history with a comb looking for shit to delete..
what ? and why ? hmmm

here is the PM's i got (x4 from today) and yet agaaaaaaaaain what rules did i break ?
they have deleted whole topics with many pages or specific comments on me now on Blocknet exclusively for a long time.
it's pretty much just that i see removed.

@The_FluffyBunny
oh and next time you cry ban on someone have a look in the mirror first (look at your own post history)
that guy has been following me around trolling me with attacks for ages here in case people don't know.
just look at his post history.. he is the one who should be banned.. for stalking and trolling.. OFF-TOPIC

Bitcoin Forum

Deleted Post
« Sent to: Spoetnik on: Today at 04:18:09 PM »

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Free advertising ? hey Let's do it !

Blocknet admits to buy into their own ito - censored content inside
So you want Proof you said ? Well see here fellow XC investor.
[ANN] Blocknet + Synechist - Have your posts been deleted??
How to spot a [Prometheus] coin CRYPT,CLOAK,KEY,HAL,UTIL
BLOCKNET: The Metcalf/Prom Alt-Coin Cartel Scam Exposed
Slander online, get sued
[ANN][Blocknet] The internet of blockchains - IS A SCAM?!
[NEWS] Blocknet-Gate Scandal - The Summary (moderated)
[Blocknet-Gate] Dan - Is going to sue Spoetnik
Dan Metcalf Please Respond To The Allegations - Q&A Of Xcurrency XC
WHERE ARE BCX AND THE OTHER HERO MEMBERS ...WHAT'S THEIR TAKE ON XC AND BLOCK?
[Blocknet-Gate] Dan Metcalf = prometheus
Open Letter about the Recent Blocknet and ITO confusion and allegations
Scam leader Dan offers clone coin services
How much is SuperNET paying Fudders for spreading BS about competition???
Why is Bitcointalk allowing SDC trolls to spam the entire forum with same thing?
[QUIZ] Scam Coins
[Blocknet-Gate] The inquisition Begins NOW !
[Poll] Is Dan Metacalf (XCurrency Dev) Finished
XCurrency (XC) BlockNet community thread
[BLCOCKNET] Is Good
A message to all those involved in the BlockNET debacle
[SCAM] Blocknet
[Blocknet-Gate] Dan Metcalf + prometheus + Bobsurplus + Wolong ?
Jasinlee - one of XC's "Team Members" is a master fraudster
XC Dev dumps entire dev fund on loyal supporters before moving on to blocknet
THE SMOKING GUN: METCALF PUMP GROUP TIES EXPOSED!

updated

Deleted Post
« Sent to: Spoetnik on: Today at 04:18:13 PM »

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Slander online, get sued
[ANN][Blocknet] The internet of blockchains - IS A SCAM?!
[NEWS] Blocknet-Gate Scandal - The Summary (moderated)
[Blocknet-Gate] Dan - Is going to sue Spoetnik
Dan Metcalf Please Respond To The Allegations - Q&A Of Xcurrency XC
WHERE ARE BCX AND THE OTHER HERO MEMBERS ...WHAT'S THEIR TAKE ON XC AND BLOCK?
[Blocknet-Gate] Dan Metcalf = prometheus
Open Letter about the Recent Blocknet and ITO confusion and allegations
Scam leader Dan offers clone coin services
How much is SuperNET paying Fudders for spreading BS about competition???
Why is Bitcointalk allowing SDC trolls to spam the entire forum with same thing?
[QUIZ] Scam Coins
[Blocknet-Gate] The inquisition Begins NOW !
[Poll] Is Dan Metacalf (XCurrency Dev) Finished
XCurrency (XC) BlockNet community thread

updated

Deleted Post
« Sent to: Spoetnik on: Today at 04:18:17 PM »

updated

Deleted Post
« Sent to: Spoetnik on: Today at 04:18:21 PM »
   Reply with quoteReply with quote Remove this messageDelete

Quote from: Spoetnik on November 01, 2014, 09:13:19 AM

updated

FUD first & ask questions later™
UnicornFarts

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:40:26 AM

So what happened to blocknet?  Did the raise their min amount even after all the hysteria about chat logs proving dan is in a shady pump group?

They still trying to market it all over Twitter as much as possible, this looks so weak and desperate... can't see how delusional they are to think people will fall for that.

So they didn't refund based on lack of funds as promised?
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 03:20:50 AM

Coming from IconicExpert, this has to be the most ironic post of the year on BCT hands down!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855217.0

Fucking idiot...
infazan

Activity: 538
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 03:41:53 AM

all ico scam. 27 retwit https://twitter.com/Anti_Pump/status/532201250042179584
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:46:07 AM

Funny i see them still using that Coinsource scammer's site for news.
they just did yet another news story with that shitty scammers fake ass news site..

I exposed the guy wrapped up in fraud and lies before long before this Blocknet crap came around.
so the fact they are using that kids Dec-noob shit site etc for credibility or having any involvement with him is hilarious.

i caught the Coinsource douche cloning IPO scam coins then taking Secure coins trade symbol before and about 12 of us laughed at him..
he said sorry and then said he would change it.. he didn't !
the next time i seen him he had went ahead and had the shitty IPO coin he made (one of many) added to Poloniex
and when i asked him about this 2nd time he get angry called me a liar accused me of being a Troll mouthed me off and insulted me
then had a few 0 post noob accounts jump in to attack & bash me and call me a liar too.

then when i asked Poloniex on chat it took about 5 times to get even the most basic reply from them..
they seemed to watch what i say like a hawk but when i tell them about a conflict with trade symbols all of sudden they couldn't hear me LOL
eventually after coming back over and over to Poloniex and saying guys...... wtf ???????
they eventually after months made a change.. the only reply they gave me was once.. "OK" that is it hahahha

corrupt pricks the lot of them..

and you know what guys ?
it was not so much the trade symbol issue per say but HOW THEY HANDLED IT
in handling it they exploited things and lied and attacked / trolled and insulted me and attacked me and as usual made changes to prove what i said was correct 100% *after
if i was wrong Poloniex would not have changed anything.. and Coinsource coin IPO cloner would not had admitted it in the first place.
this shows deceit.
Crystal clear raw manipulative untrust worthy people that will do ANYTHING to prop up their scammy antics.

This Coinsource scammy fucker has been bending over backwards trying to reign supreme over all of crypto as a harbinger of credibility LOL
and the scammer actually has the fucking nerve to start a "Proof Of Developer" scam scheme.
now i see HONOR Awards ? are you kidding me LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLL

seriously WTF ???????????

scammer coin cloner with IPO coins makes a POD scheme and you guys buy into it ? really ? seriously ?

Guys i called it long ago.. and sooner or later you will see what i mean trust me..

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 03:06:22 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2014, 03:35:00 PM by Spoetnik

SCAM - @Cryptoasian Proof of Developer aka POD Scam - Paidoffs

then look at what coins come up in the ANN section searching for keyword: POD

then watch the train of shit unravel.. and it will sooner or later trust me

edit:
proofofdeveloper.com & cryptoasian.com both used the same domain registration hiding service.
and coinssource.com used another hiding service..

hopefully the contact info is correct or your domain can be reported and it will be pulled immediately.

all domains by law have to have correct and up to date contact info including phone number and email address and proper name or your site is gone !

More interesting is the guys who sell "honor" and "credibility" are hiding ROFL
..and posting Blocknet "News" stories non stop and doing POD awards for the coins involved etc.

reference: Vote for the best POD/CoinSource evaluted coin!

another edit:
read the links etc and you will see guys defending this crap saying he doe sit fro free
but i have already shown the coinsource guy has his own pile of coins he has put out for ages around here
and.. he admitted to taking donations for POS after..
he shouldn't be taking kick backs after like that.. it just shows what it's REALLY about..  $ $ $ $ $ $ $

does this need a new topic ? hmmmm LOL

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 01:47:15 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2014, 01:57:30 AM by Spoetnik

after i posted about Cryptoknight (cryptopaths) showing up at the end of that Blocknet story ..i got this pm

Goodnight sweet prince your defeat was inevitable

« Sent to: Spoetnik on: November 11, 2014, 01:57:08 PM »

Your defeat at my hands was inevitable, may you find peace in your defeat.

~Cryptopaths the Crypto Knight, Chief of the Crypto Police

i guess he did not like being exposed and linked to this crap LOL

i scared him out of hiding LOL

then he ran to another topic saying..

Spoetnik I thought you were quitting bitcointalk?

and in case you all don't know this guy is a lunatic and spends most of time hiding in other forum sections for long periods of time.
trying to build some kind of super good guy rep.. which contradicts his maniacal behavior and extensive history around here.
He started a Topic for example trying to get staff to make him a mod for the Altcoin section
..the same guy that accused me and muddafudda and BCX of DDOS'ing him and trying to extort him LOL (while DEFENDING scam / clone coins)
he has also been banned for trolling with spamming the other sections with insane conspiracies all over about Bitcoin (the last ban i seen him get recently)
there is no doubt in my mind he trolls this section with dummy accounts constantly..
after all how would he know i was leaving i said on a topic that was deleted way back ?

sooooo much deceitful wormy manipulative little pricks around here preying on people and trying to intimated scare harass and abuse us all.
and it's ALL coming from the scam coin makers and their key supporters and pumpers etc.

pretty sure i found a Hero account of his too last night  Cool

Thing is if i was wrong and it is some other guy with the same EXACT name then why did he attack me just now ?
and why did he not deny it ?
It's him alright and NO that is not good LOL
Yet another layer of scammy deceitful pricks in this Blocknet shit.. seems to be a magnet for them all hahhaha

Lets summarize..

blocknet/XC, Dan metcalf hard evidence thread

I'm sick of all the fud in the forums about this subject  so this thread will serve as a hard evidence thread. Only real evidence can be posted here for your claims in the blocknet/XC fiasco. If you want to prove any wrongdoing come here and prove it in this thread instead of poisoning the rest of the forums.

I'm not taking a side by posting this thread I merely hope to stop the mindless fud from continuing to spill to the rest of the forum and to get a verdict on this accusation once and for all.

I'm looking for only real evidence to be presented here not mindless fud.

If you have any evidence to back up accusations in the case of blocknet/XC, dan metcalf etc. post it here.

Cryptopaths, Chief Of Police of the CPD

~Crypto Knight~

Then after that he winds up having his name used as credibility at the end of one of the last Blocknet news stories posted by the Coinsource POD scammer boys.
Want me to show what kind of credibility that guy has ?
He accused me of DDOS'ing him and trying to extort him and he even re-accused me off it a few days ago (read his post history)
The guy is mentally ill.
Why the fuck why i try and DDOS someone on my home PC or try and extort people ? ..i didn't nor did the other guys and he's STILL lying about it !
he's a blatant pathological liar and is used by the Blocknet news story to prove how legit they are LOLOLOLOL  Roll Eyes

there is some seriously sick individuals around here guys !

here is the Coinsource crew news story link with a Twitter link in it to The Crypto Knight.. see the last part of the story Wink
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/chronology-of-the-smear-campaign-against-the-blocknet

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 01:44:21 PM

Dan Metcalf is now making baseless accusations implying foul play from SDC's lead dev Rynomster and the encrypted messaging (EM) system he built for CINNI. Dan has really lost it.. another failed perspective management operation by XC to focus attention away from their stained business relationships.

Well if you read further, the next convo's we have i clarify what i can and cannot pass onto the sdc team. I was the middleman relaying info to the sdc team as this was when things were being discussed about sdc becoming part of blocknet etc.

Prom's own statement confirms i had to malicious intent. Yet people continue to attack me here.

Aside form that prom started promoting util shortly after anyway. So it's not like he kept it secret long.

Smurf,

isn't true that the same investors who quietly exited cinni after hiring dev's to implement the CINNI EM [and leaving the CINNI community to rot], are the same investors involved with SDC? And used the same cinni EM devs for SDC.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Dan

Here's a quote from the CINNI dev regarding the matter:

Rynomster was not obligated to continue developing for Cinni after he completed the encrypted messaging system which he agreed to do for a bounty.
It was his decision if he wanted to leave or stay.
Rynomster is a good guy. I would appreciate it if people stop spreading FUD about him.

Since he's on the topic of EM systems, let's revisit XC's "XChat" system.

So Dan says he has been coding for so many years. I'm sure he is well aware of the real XChat client (http://xchat.org/) which has been around since 1999 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Chat) It's one of the oldest chat clients around. It's puzzling that a dev with "30 years" of experience under his belt would name a chat client XChat. Apparently he has no issues ripping off names from other products like he did with Darkcoin and it's original name XCoin (XCO).

Dan claims his XC's EM system is coded from scratch. However, the "XChat" code is closed source so we can't compare the two but we can look at the timeline here.

On June 12, 2014, 11:43:20 PM Rynomster completed the EM system for CINNI.

Here is the long awaited EM client.

On August 14th XC released their "XChat" EM system which is still closed sourced.

Dan advises against throwing stones in glass houses.. yet he shit where he sleeps. The amount of bullshit misinformation coming from the XC cultists is alarming. How can anyone continue to believe the lies coming out of the XC camp? These attempts to smear SDC by the XC community and staff seem really desperate:

Spoetnik was hired by SDC = False
I hired Aleppo to write the article = False
SDC devs planned a smear operation against XC = False
Rynomstr was the lead CINNI dev = False

Protip: Instead of focusing of diversion, focus on the evidence presented. Your story changes from day to day if you were telling the truth it would be the same story from day 1.

Moving forward. In case anyone here missed the XC -Bitswift- Bobsurplus connection:

Bitswift (https://twitter.com/bit_swift)  a.k.a Coinada (he deleted his twitter since this thread went up - https://twitter.com/Coinada) a.k.a bitcad4u (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=134027) is a long term XC holder and Bobsurplus's right hand man. He is also the lead "developer" for blocknet participant Bitswfit. His screen shot is in the OP

Back in August we exposed another Bobsurplus/Coinada scam where he admitted to alone owning 20%+ of LXC the coin supply while his group held "way more" than him. LXC is another Blocknet participant.. The people within the LXC community looked at the leak as "FUD" instead of a scam warning. As a result there are numerous LXC bagholders still in denial like Tranglee, Emiliomann and the rest of the goof troop that follow Bob around from coin to coin supporting his dumps.

https://twitter.com/CryptoBoh/status/502836784704012289

Ironically Bob was one of the first to post in this thread to let everyone know he doesn't invest in scams.

So sad.... MrBoh and his 1500 bought followers cant make any money in the alt game so he makes up fud to discredit others so they cant make money.

You know what they say.. "Misery loves company"

I've personally invested in the BlockNet and I dont invest in scams..

Fuck Boh, Trolls and all their shills!

Money making here I come!

Interesting... Robert Duskes Jr a.k.a BobSurplus a.k.a Coinflipper a.k.a EMC2Whale a.k.a AltcoinPros a.k.a Coingekko a.k.a CoinStarX:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/robert-duskes-scamstopperscom/1324-lexington-avenue-286-new-york-10128/robert-duskes-scamstopperscom-robert-bradley-bob-duskes-robert-bradley-duskes-used-to-646481

More on the LXC dev

The LXC dev is so shady he even started a thread dedicated to spew out Bobsurplus propaganda to FUD the SDC community. What kind of dev promotes the use of noob accounts to FUD other projects? One that is on Bob's Payroll.

PoopieLaxitive31 = KidCrypto (the developer of LXC)

Logs taken for the Blocknet Skype group: https://www.zerobin.net/?99c41ace76ffa3b9#TjWWhWizGfsmYsNr2AWtcRpUHeNQuyh18udJ1t+h01c=

These logs were confirmed by Argakiig the lead SSD developer in the public #bittrex IRC channel.

It exposed the LXC dev for being a shady bitch. Shortly after making the FUD thread against SDC he came into IRC and asked me if he could PM me if he had any issues coming from anyone in the SDC community. I told him we don't allow FUD in our thread and I would remove anything that was baseless. Mind you the enitre time this conversation was going on he was FUDpacking SDC on his thread under the alias Poopielaxative31. The below message came from him via PM on btctalk:

As per our conversation in iirc you said to pm you issues and you would deal with it. Longandshort is calling me a shill even though i havent trolled or called any name and I am my own person not anther. Please delete post #1452. I did not retaliate out of respect for decency and good debate.

EDIT: After doing a quick post history on LXC it turns out that the LXC dev is part of Bob's pump group:

This group can and will make you money. It is more a group than just Bobs although he does guild it and play a huge role. The group works together and makes things happen. I've been in this for 2 months and have easily doubled each month my btc investment in the coins the group markets. I'm sure at some point this group. IMO is he should charge 5btc for new members to separate the wheat from the chafe.

Above here is stone cold evidence that the LXC dev is nothing but a scam artist and another one of Bobsurplus's bitches.. what a shame..

Here is the thread KidCrypto ak.a. Pooplaxitive31 a.k.a. LXCdev created: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.0

My full rebuttal to the LXC devs claims: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.msg9416289#msg9416289

The intermingling of BobSurplus projects into Blocknet, the integrity of the developers involved (aside from the SSD dev argakiig), the relationship between Coinada-XC and XC's attempts to smear SDC should draw up some serious red flags for anyone thinking about participating in this money grab. People can believe whatever the hell they want to believe but the connections ARE there. XC and blocknet participants should focus less on attacking SDC and more on their own shady business relationships.

well said man, people forget that darkcoin was originally x coin and that right there sums it all up. people with no talent and nothing to offer copy shit, talk shit and cant even come up with something as simple as a name on their own, let alone do something innovative that would reward their sorry ass coins with a decent stable price. You can't really have a decent community or a long term coin when the dev is dumping his shit on everybody. it all sucks but it had to happen, people need to figure this shit out and start supporting real devs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: