Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:33:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] BLOCKNET: The Metcalf/Prom Alt-Coin Cartel Scam Exposed  (Read 100086 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:09:37 PM

They removed the sell wall from Poloniex early.

I'm guessing this is so they can have someone pump it or something so that people see a higher price and won't refund their BLOCK on Bittrex.

Lets see if that's what happens...
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leewilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 05:13:52 PM

I'm guessing this is so they can have someone pump it or something so that people see a higher price and won't refund their BLOCK on Bittrex.

Here is their post regarding this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.msg9445639#msg9445639

These guys never stop moving the goal posts daily

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:29:48 PM

so now bittrex is putting a buywall for block i hear. apparently we werent the only ones that saw what a mess it is.
leewilson

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:32:47 PM

so now bittrex is putting a buywall for block i hear. apparently we werent the only ones that saw what a mess it is.

Yes. They made the announcement 4 days ago or so:
https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203325664-BlockNet-ITO-What-happened-and-next-steps-

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
UnicornFarts

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:33:35 PM

watch - so many poeple will dump there will be less than the required amount to do the project.  But then XC will say "we are going to move forward with the project anyway" just to keep the remaining btc
leewilson

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:42:34 PM

watch - so many poeple will dump there will be less than the required amount to do the project.  But then XC will say "we are going to move forward with the project anyway" just to keep the remaining btc

I hope there is enough sell back to constitute the shut down. But the 87btc buy at bter today makes that much harder.
I am in complete agreement with you regarding them actually letting it die. They won't and can't.

It would really be a huge/impossible task to try to offer a buy back of all the coins because of the way they set it all up to begin with.

For instance, how would they prevent those who bought from poloni under market value selling back into them at full price and the same with the bter dump* of 8002 coins (*that was still never addressed by them that I saw) or block that were bought at a discount via coingateway

I am anxiously awaiting their escrow news being released. I have a feeling it is about to get even more messy.

G-Bert

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:46:40 PM

Woah...

Someone just bought 87 BTC on Bter!

https://bter.com/trade/BLOCK_BTC

Grin

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:53:37 PM

Jesus H. Facepalm.......

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
ProfX

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:00:14 PM

very few are going to dump. The 87 btc buy order confirms smart investors can see through this fud 
leewilson

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:10:12 PM

very few are going to dump. The 87 btc buy order confirms smart investors can see through this fud  

To be frank, that statement makes you an idiot.

A "smart" investor would have at least used bittrex with a confirmed buy back period if they were in it for the long haul.

Has the escrow news been released?

UnicornFarts

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:12:32 PM

Lol delusion level epic.

This gone b fun
leewilson

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:25:21 PM

Lol delusion level epic.

This gone b fun

It is like explaining it to Jim Jones' Jamestown residents at the kool-aid handout.

Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:36:00 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2014, 10:55:22 PM by Coolstoryteller

Dan Metcalf is now making baseless accusations implying foul play from SDC's lead dev Rynomster and the encrypted messaging (EM) system he built for CINNI. Dan has really lost it.. another failed perspective management operation by XC to focus attention away from their stained business relationships.

Well if you read further, the next convo's we have i clarify what i can and cannot pass onto the sdc team. I was the middleman relaying info to the sdc team as this was when things were being discussed about sdc becoming part of blocknet etc.

Prom's own statement confirms i had to malicious intent. Yet people continue to attack me here.

Aside form that prom started promoting util shortly after anyway. So it's not like he kept it secret long.

Smurf,

isn't true that the same investors who quietly exited cinni after hiring dev's to implement the CINNI EM [and leaving the CINNI community to rot], are the same investors involved with SDC? And used the same cinni EM devs for SDC.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Dan

Here's a quote from the CINNI dev regarding the matter:

Rynomster was not obligated to continue developing for Cinni after he completed the encrypted messaging system which he agreed to do for a bounty.
It was his decision if he wanted to leave or stay.
Rynomster is a good guy. I would appreciate it if people stop spreading FUD about him.

Since he's on the topic of EM systems, let's revisit XC's "XChat" system.

So Dan says he has been coding for so many years. I'm sure he is well aware of the real XChat client (http://xchat.org/) which has been around since 1999 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Chat) It's one of the oldest chat clients around. It's puzzling that a dev with "30 years" of experience under his belt would name a chat client XChat. Apparently he has no issues ripping off names from other products like he did with Darkcoin and it's original name XCoin (XCO).

Dan claims his XC's EM system is coded from scratch. However, the "XChat" code is closed source so we can't compare the two but we can look at the timeline here.

On June 12, 2014, 11:43:20 PM Rynomster completed the EM system for CINNI.

Here is the long awaited EM client.

On August 14th XC released their "XChat" EM system which is still closed sourced.

Dan advises against throwing stones in glass houses.. yet he shit where he sleeps. The amount of bullshit misinformation coming from the XC cultists is alarming. How can anyone continue to believe the lies coming out of the XC camp? These attempts to smear SDC by the XC community and staff seem really desperate:

Spoetnik was hired by SDC = False
I hired Aleppo to write the article = False
SDC devs planned a smear operation against XC = False
Rynomstr was the lead CINNI dev = False

Protip: Instead of focusing of diversion, focus on the evidence presented. Your story changes from day to day if you were telling the truth it would be the same story from day 1.

Moving forward. In case anyone here missed the XC -Bitswift- Bobsurplus connection:

Bitswift (https://twitter.com/bit_swift)  a.k.a Coinada (he deleted his twitter since this thread went up - https://twitter.com/Coinada) a.k.a bitcad4u (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=134027) is a long term XC holder and Bobsurplus's right hand man. He is also the lead "developer" for blocknet participant Bitswfit. His screen shot is in the OP

Back in August we exposed another Bobsurplus/Coinada scam where he admitted to alone owning 20%+ of LXC the coin supply while his group held "way more" than him. LXC is another Blocknet participant.. The people within the LXC community looked at the leak as "FUD" instead of a scam warning. As a result there are numerous LXC bagholders still in denial like Tranglee, Emiliomann and the rest of the goof troop that follow Bob around from coin to coin supporting his dumps.

https://twitter.com/CryptoBoh/status/502836784704012289

Ironically Bob was one of the first to post in this thread to let everyone know he doesn't invest in scams.

So sad.... MrBoh and his 1500 bought followers cant make any money in the alt game so he makes up fud to discredit others so they cant make money.

You know what they say.. "Misery loves company"

I've personally invested in the BlockNet and I dont invest in scams..

Fuck Boh, Trolls and all their shills!

Money making here I come!

Interesting... Robert Duskes Jr a.k.a BobSurplus a.k.a Coinflipper a.k.a EMC2Whale a.k.a AltcoinPros a.k.a Coingekko a.k.a CoinStarX:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/robert-duskes-scamstopperscom/1324-lexington-avenue-286-new-york-10128/robert-duskes-scamstopperscom-robert-bradley-bob-duskes-robert-bradley-duskes-used-to-646481

More on the LXC dev

The LXC dev is so shady he even started a thread dedicated to spew out Bobsurplus propaganda to FUD the SDC community. What kind of dev promotes the use of noob accounts to FUD other projects? One that is on Bob's Payroll.

PoopieLaxitive31 = KidCrypto (the developer of LXC)

Logs taken for the Blocknet Skype group: https://www.zerobin.net/?99c41ace76ffa3b9#TjWWhWizGfsmYsNr2AWtcRpUHeNQuyh18udJ1t+h01c=

These logs were confirmed by Argakiig the lead SSD developer in the public #bittrex IRC channel.

It exposed the LXC dev for being a shady bitch. Shortly after making the FUD thread against SDC he came into IRC and asked me if he could PM me if he had any issues coming from anyone in the SDC community. I told him we don't allow FUD in our thread and I would remove anything that was baseless. Mind you the enitre time this conversation was going on he was FUDpacking SDC on his thread under the alias Poopielaxative31. The below message came from him via PM on btctalk:

As per our conversation in iirc you said to pm you issues and you would deal with it. Longandshort is calling me a shill even though i havent trolled or called any name and I am my own person not anther. Please delete post #1452. I did not retaliate out of respect for decency and good debate.

EDIT: After doing a quick post history on LXC it turns out that the LXC dev is part of Bob's pump group:

This group can and will make you money. It is more a group than just Bobs although he does guild it and play a huge role. The group works together and makes things happen. I've been in this for 2 months and have easily doubled each month my btc investment in the coins the group markets. I'm sure at some point this group. IMO is he should charge 5btc for new members to separate the wheat from the chafe.

Above here is stone cold evidence that the LXC dev is nothing but a scam artist and another one of Bobsurplus's bitches.. what a shame..

Here is the thread KidCrypto ak.a. Pooplaxitive31 a.k.a. LXCdev created: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.0

My full rebuttal to the LXC devs claims: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.msg9416289#msg9416289

The intermingling of BobSurplus projects into Blocknet, the integrity of the developers involved (aside from the SSD dev argakiig), the relationship between Coinada-XC and XC's attempts to smear SDC should draw up some serious red flags for anyone thinking about participating in this money grab. People can believe whatever the hell they want to believe but the connections ARE there. XC and blocknet participants should focus less on attacking SDC and more on their own shady business relationships.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:51:37 PM

Called that one. Roll Eyes

Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:08:45 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2014, 10:32:34 AM by Coolstoryteller

I've edited my last post to show evidence that LXC's (Libbrexcoin) dev "KidCrypto" has been a member of Bobsurplus's Pump and Dump group for over two months. LXC is also a Blocknet participant. This is proof that the FUD thread dedicated to smearing Shadow is a coordinated campaign by "Altcoin Pros" using noob accounts to mask their true motives. The following quote is taken from the "Altcoin Pros" thread and don't bother deleting it. I've got a screenshot.

This group can and will make you money. It is more a group than just Bobs although he does guild it and play a huge role. The group works together and makes things happen. I've been in this for 2 months and have easily doubled each month my btc investment in the coins the group markets. I'm sure at some point this group. IMO is he should charge 5btc for new members to separate the wheat from the chafe.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=730494.msg9189233#msg9189233

"[7:26:40 PM] Kid Krypto: My coin is LXC"
KidCrypto = LXC Dev
Logs taken for the Blocknet Skype group: https://www.zerobin.net/?99c41ace76ffa3b9#TjWWhWizGfsmYsNr2AWtcRpUHeNQuyh18udJ1t+h01c=

Logs were confirmed by Argakiig the SSD lead developer.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
Truthfull

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:55:27 PM

https://i.imgur.com/kdtDsiB.jpg
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:02:25 PM

To be frank, that statement makes you an idiot.

A "smart" investor would have at least used bittrex with a confirmed buy back period if they were in it for the long haul.

lol it's so obvious. Who would risk 87 BTC on blocknet without possibility to revert.

Only someone to whom there is no risk.

Has the escrow news been released?

I'd also be interested in "total transparency" on how the funds are going to be spent. I bet in the first week there's gonna be a 87 BTC payment to "undisclosed contractor for various tasks".
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:46:12 PM

Excellent work Coolstoryteller !
Fascinating stuff for sure.. thanks for sharing.

As with anyone here with a brain we all take things with a grain of salt..
at least those of us that don't sweep things under the rug by crying FUD every two minutes.

Hey investors if anyone to do with any coin uses the term "FUD".. turn around and run !

If there was ever a time for what FUD actually means it is in our Altcoin scene around the world.
Anyone that cries FUD is covering lies and prob because they scared bag holders.
and me thinks poor Bobby got a little cocky thinking he's Rockstar and can handle it (pumping Blocknet etc)
Good luck with that guy  Cheesy

PS:
I told everyone a few days ago you were pushing Blocknet didn't i Bobby Wink
Thanks for coming out and confirming what i said LOL

So Prom retired and stepped out of the picture ? hmm he's been quiet (While Bobby has been active spouting off)
Hmm so we got two groups pumping the same coins with ties to the dev(s)
hmmmmm that seem odd don't know guys LOL
And they can run their mouth all they want.. i have one account and i am accountable.. they are not.

Starting see why i suggested maybe Prom = Bob ?

This Clown pyramid scheme is massive LOL'z
The other key players / pump groups etc that are watching and that play in our ALT sandbox too
have to be laughing hard at the amateurs bumbling around like fools LOL
These dishonest clowns had it coming sooner or later they were gonna get tripped up lol
fuck 'em.. drown like rats  Grin

And bobby i have credibility and integrity buddy something you can't BUY big shot  Cool
ohh nooooes i am not cool because i am poor ?
Class Bobby.. class

FUD first & ask questions later™
leewilson

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:57:39 AM

The stories are beginning to fall apart and if you point that out then they become the gestapo.
Instead of brown shirts maybe they are the block shirts with their pr guru parroting "smear campaign" every chance he gets.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

i heard bittrex is putting a buywall up for block. is this happening for all the exchanges or are they the only one? and what if we bought with  another coin? any offical info on all this?

Only Bittrex https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203325664-BlockNet-ITO-What-happened-and-next-steps-

They are doing it to compensate open trading on Poloniex

yeah polo dropped the ball a little bit on this deal. oh well should mean less supply of coins and higher value hopefully.

And you care why exactly? 

I call BS that you own any, or you do own some and practiced really shady antics by being at the heart of the FUD storm against BlockNet, XC, Dan, and synechist, to prevent the ITO from selling out, which it probably would have.

nah not a fud storm dude, i bought this before the whole debacle with the the XC premine and my first thought was its going to reflect on block, if you dont see that i dont know what to tell you. If i didnt own any i would have stayed out of all of it. you cant blame investors when shit like this goes down. i didnt spend the premine he did so if you want to be mad at someone be mad at him. i thought this was a good concept up until all this crap but if you cant see how the things the head dude has done are going to affect this project i cant help you. getting mad at me or anyone else who is asking questions is like blaming the slot machine when you lose. i got into this because the guys from fibre were involved and that is what i paid with if it really matters to you that much.

I don't blame you for being naive and believing the FUD, I'm sure alot of investors are caught in the crosshairs not sure what to believe. But There are a few of us here that have been with XC since may, and we could quite easily discredit alot of the FUD. Since the start XC has been transparent and public with everything they do, Dan has even run his own successful businesses outside of crypto. If XC's intention was to scam people, it would have happened a long time ago (during the first mega pump or the rev 2 pump). The fact that they are still here, even with the price collapsing proves that they are here for the long run. People are just quick to assume that ITO= Scam automatically, and it would be quite easy to set off a FUD campaign with one of the bigger competitors in Anon because we have so many enemies. People that don't even know anything about XC are here trolling and Fudding, and if they would have follwed XC since May, they would realize how completely stupid and idiotic some of this FUD truly is. That's why you will see alot of us early investors of XC are still supportive of everything and can see through all the bullshit that is being tossed around on the mainboard. Dan has delivered several dozens of times for us in the past, and he will continue to do so in the future.

I keep seeing where Dan has run a business where some say it is/was successful (ProfX) and others say it is/was reputable (CoinsSource).

1. What business of his are you speaking of specifically? ATC Solutions? or Wireless Broadband Systems? or XC, Inc.?
I don't know if the last one even got off the ground or if it was scraped.

2. How do you know any of these businesses were successful or not? Did you look at the books?
I am certain you did not just go off of the word of the owner that would be the definition of naive.

ATC Corp.

Although my question is specific to ProfX's claim to a successful business, I guess you could attempt to answer that but you seemed to have missed the actual questions.

Regarding your answer as "ATC Corp.", are you referring to ATC Solutions?
If not, I do not see an ATC Corp. registered to a Dan Metcalf or even existing in the state that his other businesses were, so:

In what state is this ATC Corp. incorporated?
Is it a LLC or Inc.?
What year was it started?
How do you personally know whether it was successful or reputable?
I have a feeling that you have no earthly idea and are only regurgitating what you have been fed, but it is worth a shot.
If that is not the case, then feel free to shed some actual light on this subject.

G-Bert

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:40:22 AM

For those of you who are fans of sweet sweet justice, the journalist behind the scandalous Blocknet "Scam" article has been fired.

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: