Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:01:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] BLOCKNET: The Metcalf/Prom Alt-Coin Cartel Scam Exposed  (Read 100086 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4894

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:30:49 PM

BOOOOM, scandal of the year !!!

Fraud exposed, JasinLee aka Jason A. Hudgins "member of XC coin" in court and the charge are huge:

FRAUD,UNJUST ENRICHMENT,VIOLATION OF FLORIDA SECURITY AND INVESTOR PROTECTION ACT,FALSE AND MISLEADING ADVERTISEMENT,CIVIL THEFT, NEGLIGENCE......

http://www.coindesk.com/florida-group-faces-fraud-charges-alleged-altcoin-pump-dump/

This is a retarded statement.

“These suits may just run out of town the scourges who see financial potential in the virtual currency space through ploys and scams rather than diligence and ingenuity,”

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 06:56:12 PM

Fraud exposed, JasinLee aka Jason A. Hudgins "member of XC coin" in court and the charge are huge:

FRAUD,UNJUST ENRICHMENT,VIOLATION OF FLORIDA SECURITY AND INVESTOR PROTECTION ACT,FALSE AND MISLEADING ADVERTISEMENT,CIVIL THEFT, NEGLIGENCE......

http://www.coindesk.com/florida-group-faces-fraud-charges-alleged-altcoin-pump-dump/

If I was Dan Metcalf I'd be sweating.

The really interesting thing to me is that it leaves the door wide open with the association Jasinlee had with XC for Florida to take a look at the Blocknet offering as another "piece" of this scam.  I think a case could be made that XC admitted they were still linked to Jasin (Jasin was a team member) and if you found that Jasin had deposited money into purchasing XC with the investment of those who purchased Fib shares - the lines between

"You can't blame us for Jasinlee" vs "This is just one big scam with many offshoots & different "Named" figureheads all working together" becomes very VERY blurred from an outsider taking a look at it.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:41:47 AM

can we draft a code of ethics for this thread now?
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 07:26:05 AM

If I was Dan Metcalf I'd be sweating.

I'm pretty sure he is. Copiously.

As he should.
snake.in.the.blanket

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:18:26 PM

lol scammers are gonna be crying soon. Grin

lol@your appartment bob, you and your group must have been pumping cheap crackwhores in a backalley instead of making money pumping coins..

life will get back at people like you, and one day you will be the one getting fucked..must be fucked up when you have to live life with a shitty guilty conscious, because i can assure you..one day you will get this all back..and you wish you never would have acted like the loser you actually are..

K A R M A, we are waiting... Smiley
TotalPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012

vertex output parameter not completely initialized

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 08:09:27 PM

Everyone should take a look at some of the supernet newsletters and see just what awesome things they are doing  Smiley

True.
If you where interest in the BlockNet idea itself, you would love to follow SuperNET.
SuperNET is in active testing.
No scamming, SuperNET devs put their balls on the table and delivered the final product to investors.

+1
Flight-to-quality  Cool
silverkinguk

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 05:56:17 PM

On a lighter note,my friend made the news!
http://www.wkrg.com/story/27704735/samaritan-finds-returns-cash-filled-wallet

This is what life is about.That's a true friend right there.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4894

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:39:01 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857457.msg9944910#msg9944910

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 03:11:25 AM

Why BLOCK price has fallen so much recently?

Not a clue I'm afraid.

Personally it looks rather nuts to me. Sell before the decentralised exchange is released? Crazy.

At least it's actually a very low volume. Perhaps it's just a couple of people who need the BTC or something.

I think it probably has something to do with all your links dying on the main post:

Now that's what I call deprecated stealth mode.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 09:20:24 AM

Read this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896480.msg9867986#msg9867986
It's the story of Bob Burplus, but some things are very applicable to BlockNet:

The believers are a species unto themselves. They develop a cult like devotion to the coin and its supposed technology, blocking out all reasonable outside voices. They cultivate a devotion to the leader of the coin – usually the dev – and join with him in his messianic complex,  which is defined roughly like this: CoinX is going to change the world, and the world doesn’t want that to happen. Paid forces are out to get the leader, and we must circle around him.

If it all gets too much, the leaders of the coin just remove it from the public eye. They retreat to a private forum or bb, where only the voices of the leader and followers can be heard.

notice how many of bobs "former" coins are in blocknet.

Pure coincidence i am sure  Roll Eyes

PS:
1 year later.. nada.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:32:37 AM

One year later and the guy could not even keep hosting bills paid.
Aww poor baby suffered from a "smear campaign" (after he collected a million dollars in BTC from his IPO)
And 1 year later.. he has the project status as coming soon on his "Self-Moderated" ANN topic.

I told you so Investards.

PS:
Poloniex you some classy motherfuckers for adding it.
Round of applause polo-douche bags (i am actually slow clapping for you)

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 10:30:39 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2017, 11:08:37 AM by cryptohunter

Has anyone tried to post valid questions on the blocknet xc thread lately and not been banned and deleted?'

They seem to have come out of hiding lately but if you ask them valid questions like why a coin with such funding can not stay even on bittrex without delisting or call the cowardly actions out as cowardly.... like locking down the ann threads just because others fudded ( asked them questions about the full ledger for the blocknet funds we were meant to have but never got ).

xc was delisted from bittrex  (after blocknet and xc were delisted from polo) and nothing was even said about it by them on the thread, It seems they want that coin dead and buried now that they extracted all value from it. I don't even think it is on any exchange right now.

Dan never shows up except just as there is a minor pump and that other one synchist or whatever it calls itself between hitting the delete or ban button just comes along and moderates away any questions he/she does not like. He doles out his brand of snake charming nonsense with no substance other than to say we don't need to keep xc and blocknet holders happy with sticking to what we said like not abandoning xc and keeping a full ledger for blocknet funds. It is "his" project and the concerns of investors and those that fund his position are not a consideration for them at all because they are not privy to the details he apparently is a knows better. Although of course not willing to divulge such details.

He is worse than dan this other guy. He has alienated the entire community and pissed off lots of large xc and blocknet holders with his high and mighty attitude.

Try yourself asking questions about the blocknet funding ledger or zero development of xc over the last 2 years. You will be deleted and banned from the the thread.

This synchist needs to go even dan has better social skills.

I think he was hired to kill the project there is no other reasonable explanation. Giving someone like that moderation powers on your thread is basically waving goodbye to any investors of supporters you could have. Not that given the fact that xc is trading at like less that 1% of its ath and on no exchanges of note and blocknet is floundering around for years again at a tiny fraction of its previous trading value you would have ANY supporters that believed their promises and roadmaps of 2014.  If you are holding xc and believing the road map of 2014 you are going to be very disappointed if you return about now....or I suspect ever.

Synchist is not a suitable pr guy for any project. Or perhaps he is perfect for the job he was really hired to terminate all interest in XC and eventually block so their nobody left even asking about the ICO funds for block it is just all written off as a total mess with enough bad feeling generated by synchest that you are just glad to be out of that community and rid yourself of the annoyance of even dealing with such a person.

URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 05:05:37 PM

They can't delete info in my thread...   Cry

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=830893.0
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:35:22 PM

They can't delete info in my thread...   Cry

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=830893.0

Yeah that's a good thing, looking at blocknet there is practically no interest in this any longer.

As for xc i can't imagine what the larger xc holders are thinking. I guess they just wrote that loss off a while ago.

I kept hoping they were simply cowards driven away by competing projects hostility ...but as time drags on and they do more and more to alienate investors and no ledger for the blocknet ico is produced as promised and no real progress on xc and vague bits of information regarding block. Their almost matter of factness about their coins delisting from all exchanges....it is not simple cowardice or being ashamed of some past financial issues it seems there is more to it.

Now if you ask where are the things they promised or why let xc become devoid of anywhere to trade you will find yourself banned and deleted.

Terrible state of affairs those communities.

I'm waiting for bittrex to give blocknet the boot next.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 05:34:00 AM

@cryptohunter
Just so you know i experienced what you said when i had commented on the ANN.
Didn't take long for my comments to vanish..
And you may be wondering since few had as big a hard on for this coin than myself then..
maybe i was posting lots of FUD on the ANN.. nope.
I ignored it an tried to post once when it started *i think and then 2 times same day a year later.
Then i gave up.

They never have been open to any criticism and chanted "Smear campaign"
Users that invested in it blindly defended it then later seen the reality.

I warned users when it launched.
I asked him why he needed a hair under 1 million dollars worth of BTC back then.
His response ? He literally said "to ensure it's a successCheesy

I think that alone is enough of a red flag.

rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 07:11:51 PM

Considering blocknet/xc is pretty well dead we can safely assume it was just another quick-rich scheme.  There are hundreds of them.

That's the beauty of altcoins.  Hard to prove wrong doing. Scammers and thieves paradise.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 07:36:44 PM

this is all sort of funny... what's the guys name? Arlyn Culwick? weird name, reminds me of 'Spectre' somehow,, or was that just him being this creepy eloquent psycho-self?

I simply don't believe that the profit was worth for him to ruin his name with this lame copycat project, he should have taken up method acting, that way he'd at least have some admirers  Cheesy Cheesy

pathetic sod, all that sour and arduous communication policing of the forums and slacks for naught  Grin
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 09:03:56 PM

lol fuck this shiiiitttt

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 10:33:05 AM

this is all sort of funny... what's the guys name? Arlyn Culwick? weird name, reminds me of 'Spectre' somehow,, or was that just him being this creepy eloquent psycho-self?

I simply don't believe that the profit was worth for him to ruin his name with this lame copycat project, he should have taken up method acting, that way he'd at least have some admirers  Cheesy Cheesy

pathetic sod, all that sour and arduous communication policing of the forums and slacks for naught  Grin

Arlyn Culwick? I just googled and went to one of his youtube vids.... the la la lal la lala lala la la song. I was way off.

I know you can't really tell but after watching some of his youtube singing vids ( la la la la lala lala la la) I can't think he is a scammer actually.  I can't even believe that is this hitler type character on this board? perhaps that's not even him.

Even so he should never be a community leader or spokesperson for anything ever again. Unless he was specifically employed to destroy
the xc and blocknet threads that is.

Where is dan hiding? I can't take offence at arlyn any longer but still best to have some answers from the organ grinder at some point.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 12:26:45 PM

Why BLOCK price has fallen so much recently?

Not a clue I'm afraid.

Personally it looks rather nuts to me. Sell before the decentralised exchange is released? Crazy.

At least it's actually a very low volume. Perhaps it's just a couple of people who need the BTC or something.

*Le Two Years Later*

Now do you have "a clue" why BLOCK price has fallen so much?

Does the fallen price still look "rather nuts" to you?

What happened to the "decentralized exchange?"

Perhaps you are the one who was "crazy" for not selling.

"Very low volume" is why BLOCK has been delisted from all reputable exchanges.

Your "it's just a couple of people who need the BTC" explanation was monumentally wrong.

Are you going to own these mistakes, or just keep deleting posts that hold you accountable for your past statements?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: