Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:22:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ NBA expert picks: New Season ★  (Read 28716 times)
pandacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 03:40:03 PM

I'm waiting today's NBA games.
calci

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 03:42:18 PM

I'm waiting today's NBA games.

Waiting for tips as well. By the way, I followed your twitter account but seems, most of the tips are here on this thread only .
Might be a good idea to update tips there as wll.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 04:45:40 PM

Crazy day today:

6ers destroy a solid detroit team  -1 unit

Surging Boston team can't even beat Minnesota  -1unit

At least Phoenix comes through. +1.23 unit

Variance!

Post subscription record:

16-9-1 W/L/T

+10.456 u

Surprising loss for Detroit. I thought they will win that. The other the outcomes as expected.

this space is intentionally left blank
ratioxz

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 11:31:00 PM

Every day I wait for picks and going sleep very late 01-02hour my time,no clear information before should we wait or you are not going to post them.If you can not give that information before I am giving up and dropping this on February.
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:31:50 PM

Every day I wait for picks and going sleep very late 01-02hour my time,no clear information before should we wait or you are not going to post them.If you can not give that information before I am giving up and dropping this on February.

Apologies. Yesterday was a bad day, very busy and the forum would be down when i tried to post, and then I had to leave.
nikona

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:53:45 PM

Apologies. Yesterday was a bad day, very busy and the forum would be down when i tried to post, and then I had to leave.

Yeah, you should at least update on your twitter if you r planing to post or not. If not, then just post the picks on twitter or facebook.
ratioxz

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 08:25:41 PM

So can you provide information sooner should we wait for picks or you are going to continue posting them whatever you have time and want to post them?Yes I agree facebook/twitter/email is also good thing to post them if forum is offline.
El Emperador

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:05:38 PM

Which team do you think will win the championship, if someone wanna bet in the futures market?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
nikona

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:25:54 AM

Which team do you think will win the championship, if someone wanna bet in the futures market?

Worriors seems to be a good bet.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:45:46 AM

Any bets for tonight?

philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:29:58 AM

Any bets for tonight?

If he posts...he will post 2 to 3 hrs before the game starts..probably 12 to 13 hours from now.

huynhaff

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

Ripay.com instant exchange bitcoin,perfect money

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:05:56 AM

Pick BOSTON CELTICS
pandacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:29:35 PM

Pick BOSTON CELTICS

Lol, why?
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:49:16 PM

It is going to be a tough match up...could go either way..! I like Knicks a lil bit better...but cannot say much about the game.!

Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:31:01 PM

So can you provide information sooner should we wait for picks or you are going to continue posting them whatever you have time and want to post them?Yes I agree facebook/twitter/email is also good thing to post them if forum is offline.

Yes, I will start using twitter.  I have been extremely busy lately which is the reason for not posting picks.

Today's picks:

1 unit

Boston Celtics v New York Knicks
Game: under 190.5
Pending

Basketball - NBA
Golden State Warriors v Sacramento Kings
Game: under 219
Pending

Basketball - NBA
Utah Jazz v Portland Trail Blazers
Game: under 196
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 11:27:28 PM

First pick is the most risky one, but I like it. 190 or less points combined may be a good gamble, as both teams Celtics and Knicks ended their last two games with less than 190 points combined - an interesting stat. Let's see if this series continues tonight.

How about Miami - Detroit game? 190 points combined there would be a tougher one to score.

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:33:16 AM

Well, the first pick is down: 97-108 for Celts is the final score. This low scoring streaks do not last long.
Second pick, narrowly in: 217 points combined, so quite lucky here.
Last one down, with 205 in total.
Detroit won @ Miami and they are still in the contention for the last PO spot. Still a 17 point win is a bit of a surprise. (197 points combined in that game, so my pick would lose as well).

Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:30:19 PM

First pick is the most risky one, but I like it. 190 or less points combined may be a good gamble, as both teams Celtics and Knicks ended their last two games with less than 190 points combined - an interesting stat. Let's see if this series continues tonight.

How about Miami - Detroit game? 190 points combined there would be a tougher one to score.

It happens.  My last picks were horrible.  But fundamentally speaking and technically speaking, I like those picks in the long run.  Variance is a bitch.  These actually weren't my picks to start off with but I really like them which was why they became my picks.  Another excellent handicapper I chat with all the time and share insights gave me these picks to which I used myself.  He did state that historically the week after superbowl games have gone under more often than over....  AND lately games have been going under as well.  Furthermore, I think this year's NBA quality of play has increased, and when quality of play increases, effort on the defensive end increase.

Sorry for the last few days though, in fact the last week+ for inconsistent posting.  There were several days that I left out some GOLDEN picks where I virtually swept all the games.  Apologies.

nikona

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:29:09 PM

It happens.  My last picks were horrible.  But fundamentally speaking and technically speaking, I like those picks in the long run.  Variance is a bitch.  These actually weren't my picks to start off with but I really like them which was why they became my picks.  Another excellent handicapper I chat with all the time and share insights gave me these picks to which I used myself.  He did state that historically the week after superbowl games have gone under more often than over....  AND lately games have been going under as well.  Furthermore, I think this year's NBA quality of play has increased, and when quality of play increases, effort on the defensive end increase.

Sorry for the last few days though, in fact the last week+ for inconsistent posting.  There were several days that I left out some GOLDEN picks where I virtually swept all the games.  Apologies.

Thats alright... posting picks tonight?
Fraxinus
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:32:12 PM

Are you going to give picks?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: