Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:48:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX  (Read 193131 times)
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:18:00 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2015, 09:22:00 AM by uki

To Everyone, if you have more than 2 XDE in one Address, please split them in multiple addresses in 1 XDE or .5 XDE per address.
There are only 97 Addresses containing XDE and we need more than 100 to help maintain the network.

BUMP

I have RT https://twitter.com/uqui80/status/590824009496928258

Also split my coins in half again to help the network, i have 8 addy's now.

keep up the good work lads, this coin deserves it  Cheesy
thanks for the support so far, and we need more.
I believe XDE community is strong and we can show it.

We may also submit the request to list XDE at Cryptsy:
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new
and tweet about it: https://twitter.com/uqui80/status/590904373376593921

EDIT: Cryptsy added XDE to the voting list: https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

this space is intentionally left blank
mblados (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Muroko Blados

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:10:54 PM

To Everyone, if you have more than 2 XDE in one Address, please split them in multiple addresses in 1 XDE or .5 XDE per address.
There are only 97 Addresses containing XDE and we need more than 100 to help maintain the network.

BUMP

uki! read my PM it is very important, also it will be good to launch a thread (Topic) as a fresh start it may help attract new users.
The community can decide if it is a good idea.

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:05:50 PM

uki! read my PM it is very important, also it will be good to launch a thread (Topic) as a fresh start it may help attract new users.
mblados, I believe this thread is perfectly fine to keep the discussion of what should be developed next. I see opening a new thread as an option, only if we already have the new development ready, if at all.
PS. sent you a response via PM as well.

tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:17:10 PM

BUMP

No  please.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 02:25:59 PM

I believe that some of the points mblados raised are very important. XDE community, let us shortly discuss two issues:

1.) What would be the features you would like to see as the very next development for XDE?
2.) We already set up the donation funds in both BTC and XDE - check the OP for the addresses, however there were NO donations so far. I believe that it is very important to collect some funds, in order to motivate the further development. 

Please let us know what you think about that and if you are willing to help financially (be it XDE or be it BTC) further development of XDE.

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 03:30:19 PM

I believe that some of the points mblados raised are very important. XDE community, let us shortly discuss two issues:

1.) What would be the features you would like to see as the very next development for XDE?
2.) We already set up the donation funds in both BTC and XDE - check the OP for the addresses, however there were NO donations so far. I believe that it is very important to collect some funds, in order to motivate the further development. 

Please let us know what you think about that and if you are willing to help financially (be it XDE or be it BTC) further development of XDE.

1. No need for features, just pump on bittrex!
2. I wont give anything, I just want to dump!

Kidding of course, but that is how thinks most of the people in XDE community and wider. It is just my view so people please prove I am wrong.

Anyhow, I was thinking about creating something like XDE bank, online wallet, which will have option where you can place some XDE on staking for some period of time. For example it can be used as online wallet but there should be options like in banks where people can deposit some of their coins for month or few months. When chosen period  passes person get XDE+interest% back to account.
It is just a concept for now, but I believe we can make something like that with no problem.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
bitbollox

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:22:30 PM

Ey up for the last couple of days my wallet has been stuck at sync, is anyone else having problems?
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:59:33 AM

Ey up for the last couple of days my wallet has been stuck at sync, is anyone else having problems?

Just close and relaunch the client wallet.

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:02:52 PM

I was most of the weekend away from PC, yet had my IRC client opened and saw very interesting proposal from mblados regarding XDE master nodes that could provide better support for XDE network in the PoS phase. Mblados could  you share your thoughts on that idea in the BTT thread as well?

mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:39:39 PM

I was most of the weekend away from PC, yet had my IRC client opened and saw very interesting proposal from mblados regarding XDE master nodes that could provide better support for XDE network in the PoS phase. Mblados could  you share your thoughts on that idea in the BTT thread as well?

It was just a discussion nothing more. Like i said, Community need t wake up and show some support by bringing ideas and features they want in XDE then from there,
developments can be made. If everyone is quiet and just waiting for it to hit Bittrex, then XDE will stay like that without any progress.

nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:44:20 PM

XDE Masternodes could bring an exciting extra element to this coin, very excited to hear about it  Smiley

I also think it would be great to get added to somewhere like this https://giftoff.com/

It is basically a voucher shop where you can use cryptocurrency to buy Amazon vouchers, Steam vouchers and loads more.

Here is a list of all the vouchers available : https://giftoff.com/gift-cards

I have used it myself and i think it is a great service, i am in no way affiliated with them either Wink so i'm just throwing it out there.

i just think it could attract more interest if the coins could be used to buy things and possibly some other services.
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 05:40:20 PM

As XDE is rare coin I really do not see it as something with which people could do payments, although it could have great usage as a store of value.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
mObLOBScHAr

Activity: 136
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:26:52 PM

As XDE is rare coin I really do not see it as something with which people could do payments, although it could have great usage as a store of value.
exactly. I think it's not the right thing for XDE.

bitbollox

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:43:53 PM

Ey up, tried that left it open to sync 24 hours and nothing! nay mind should I just back up my wallet.dat and try a fresh install. once this is sorted I will be splitting my coins instead of having them altogether, also will make an XDE donation. And on a different note you mention features, I think, I may be wrong but arent you also the dev for EAGS in which case have an in wallet arbitrage bot  (the easier to use the better Wink )  only available for XDE holders but it could be like a dual wallet for both coins so the arbitrage works for both coins  but only works if you have "x" amount of XDE. that should play on the rarity as hopefully it will be something that EAGs holders will try to get into, making XDE a needed commoditty, just a thought Wink
bitbollox

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:48:16 PM

Ey up, tried that left it open to sync 24 hours and nothing! nay mind should I just back up my wallet.dat and try a fresh install. once this is sorted I will be splitting my coins instead of having them altogether, also will make an XDE donation. And on a different note you mention features, I think, I may be wrong but arent you also the dev for EAGS in which case have an in wallet arbitrage bot  (the easier to use the better Wink )  only available for XDE holders but it could be like a dual wallet for both coins so the arbitrage works for both coins  but only works if you have "x" amount of XDE. that should play on the rarity as hopefully it will be something that EAGs holders will try to get into, making XDE a needed commodity, just a thought Wink

quick after thought maybe you could look into joining superNet and make an arbitrage bot for all the SN coins, but that does sound like a lot of work lol
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:30:23 PM

How many confirmation or time s needed to stake?

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
nikkers

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:42:28 PM

POS COINS: 100
POS Interest: 10%
Min Stake Age: 5hrs (It can take longer to stake)
Max Stake Age: Unlimited
Bitcoinmeister

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:46:18 PM

Thank you for the answer, my last transaction is since 24.04.2015 and i get the text: Not staken because you dont have a mature coins.

██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
nikkers

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:49:24 PM

Thank you for the answer, my last transaction is since 24.04.2015 and i get the text: Not staken because you dont have a mature coins.

not trying to be nosy, but how much XDE do you have?

As the smaller amount you have the longer it will take to begin staking.
Bitcoinmeister

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:58:15 PM

not trying to be nosy, but how much XDE do you have?

As the smaller amount you have the longer it will take to begin staking.

I have 2,5

FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: