Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:49:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX  (Read 193131 times)
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 09:09:40 PM

ongoing deleting in the other thread in progress.
only approved opinions, watch out!  Grin

in the meantime, the Richlist for XDECoin on cryptobe is finally working. data is currently processed and not yet up to date.
But we will see, how the swap will change the coin distribution after tomorrow.

I dont see ur 16 coins on richlist
mObLOBScHAr

Activity: 136
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 09:20:36 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2016, 09:31:14 PM by mObLOBScHAr

1. the list is not yet up to date
2. I have more than 10 addresses, those coins are not on 1 address

edit: I staked an hour ago with the address XaYxryUXtXvsDQPHjsRRXfT83qcZUUFdfX. Its balance is now 1.07063795.
When this balance shows up in the richlist of address XaYxryUXtXvsDQPHjsRRXfT83qcZUUFdfX you can consider it as up to date.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 09:30:21 PM

You showed a screen shot of them being in 1 address.

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
mObLOBScHAr

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 09:33:19 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2016, 09:58:07 PM by mObLOBScHAr

You showed a screen shot of them being in 1 address.

no, in 1 wallet, but not 1 address.

here you have 9 addresses of mine: http://postimg.org/image/4iiwyu7wv/
(it's only a part of all)

u can also so in the first screenshot, that there are more than 1 address (recent transactions)
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 10:59:17 PM

Funny Smiley
Really funny...
How in hell anyone can think that any of cryptocoin network can be shutdown or changed like that?
That means tomorrow someone can say he dont like how bitcoin works and change it just by giving people wallet he made based on bitcoin core. It will need all people to change their wallets, which until happen, until last few nodes are changed old network will work.
I am not sure how many of you are familiar with cryptocoin technologies, but things are not going to be different, XDE v6 network will work until last two nodes die. Fork or any kind of attack could be possible in case one person become holding majority of coins, but it can be fixed in one day.
That is why I have no intension to argue or fight against this kind of ideas. It is pointless.

I am ready to talk about developing XDE but without downgrading true nature of this coin, which is rare POS. 1000 is not 100! mblados could do the same and make 1000 coins with 200% stake, but it took few months, few versions, few swaps, until he made first rare pos coin, keeping original idea of this coin.

Again, we are talking about collector crypto asset, not some "must trade" or "pump dump".

So all of you please be reasonable and understand XDE is not changing. XDE2 can proceed as different coin, make ICO. As all if this is, an ICO which will be sold for XDE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 11:26:35 PM

Funny Smiley
Really funny...
How in hell anyone can think that any of cryptocoin network can be shutdown or changed like that?
That means tomorrow someone can say he dont like how bitcoin works and change it just by giving people wallet he made based on bitcoin core. It will need all people to change their wallets, which until happen, until last few nodes are changed old network will work.
I am not sure how many of you are familiar with cryptocoin technologies, but things are not going to be different, XDE v6 network will work until last two nodes die. Fork or any kind of attack could be possible in case one person become holding majority of coins, but it can be fixed in one day.
That is why I have no intension to argue or fight against this kind of ideas. It is pointless.

I am ready to talk about developing XDE but without downgrading true nature of this coin, which is rare POS. 1000 is not 100! mblados could do the same and make 1000 coins with 200% stake, but it took few months, few versions, few swaps, until he made first rare pos coin, keeping original idea of this coin.

Again, we are talking about collector crypto asset, not some "must trade" or "pump dump".

So all of you please be reasonable and understand XDE is not changing. XDE2 can proceed as different coin, make ICO. As all if this is, an ICO which will be sold for XDE.

what I really didnt understand is, why mblados left all projects, Eags, XDE and wasnt here since august 2015?
We went in, to discuss new stuff. suddenly now, everything is working...its really strange...to bring back a coin, which was promised on a lot of exchanges and so on...

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 11:59:17 PM

As a major XDE stakeholder I am out of this swap as well. Point. Final.
This is a hostile take over of a coin, to hide huge premine and unfair conditions to the current holders.
Why don't you start a new coin with a similar premine? The answer is simple: nobody would have bought it.
You are hiding here behind XDE community, but in reality your intentions are clear.

PS. I provided suggestions how to fix this situation, yet you decided to ignore it completely. DOn't use the excuse that it is hard to please everyone, as you never had the intention to please anybody but your 'team'.

this space is intentionally left blank
mObLOBScHAr

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 12:02:37 AM

Thanks uki. good to know, that you also will stay here.
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 02:42:36 AM

Funny Smiley
Really funny...

what I really didnt understand is, why mblados left all projects, Eags, XDE and wasnt here since august 2015?
We went in, to discuss new stuff. suddenly now, everything is working...its really strange...to bring back a coin, which was promised on a lot of exchanges and so on...

Well, he did not leave anything, each coin he made work flawlessly, which is his job, not to make coin on exchange.
Another thing is what people expect from other people. So people expect from coin developer to be leader in whole story which is proven to be impossible in 99% cases. Seen in many projects. mblados promise support for XDE code, we were just need to find leader, which did not finish well, all with campaign which was broken because of situation with bittrex etc..
Everything which has nothing to do with source code which is now tried to be used from someone who do not get completely how code is working, as in new code there is part which was written specially to make staking work with small amount of coins in circulation, that part of code is in XDE2 source and it will make lot of trouble very soon after network stuck with stake.

http://xdecoin.org/
http://explorer.xdecoin.org/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 03:57:47 AM

Half a year is a long time to be away from your coin, or even on bct for that matter, how would anyone know mblados is still around if he's not even posted in the thread

when everyone was discussing this months ago.

Also he has been mia from EAGS for a good few months.

You cant just leave a trail of dead/dying coins behind you and then complain when someone wants to take it over.

sorry to be blunt, but that is really how i feel.

Good to see you around again Marcetin  Smiley

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 04:41:26 AM

Half a year is a long time to be away from your coin, or even on bct for that matter, how would anyone know mblados is still around if he's not even posted in the thread

when everyone was discussing this months ago.

Also he has been mia from EAGS for a good few months.

You cant just leave a trail of dead/dying coins behind you and then complain when someone wants to take it over.

sorry to be blunt, but that is really how i feel.

Good to see you around again Marcetin  Smiley

hey nikkers Smiley

You are right from one side, he should make sign he is still with community. From another side I am aware of my fault not visiting this thread and be informed what is happening with XDE community, but that does not justifies profit oriented scheme takeover.

Again.. I will salute to vegasguy as the leader of XDE community and help in any way I can but only and only if we work on XDE as it is. No code change and no schemes hard to understand in first reading.

nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 05:07:30 AM

hey nikkers Smiley

You are right from one side, he should make sign he is still with community. From another side I am aware of my fault not visiting this thread and be informed what is happening with XDE community, but that does not justifies profit oriented scheme takeover.

Again.. I will salute to vegasguy as the leader of XDE community and help in any way I can but only and only if we work on XDE as it is. No code change and no schemes hard to understand in first reading.

i think you've pretty much summed up how the majority feel to be honest, the original holders at least Wink

mObLOBScHAr

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:50:14 AM

yeah! thanks from bringing the website and blockexplorer back online. nice.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 04:03:57 PM

yes, that is fantastic that the staff for the 'original'  XDE is back and working again. Now comes the big question what to do with the further development? After the announcement of the 'takeover' by Vegas team I believe that many who were sleeping up to now are back and awake. Let's discuss it then!

this space is intentionally left blank
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 04:25:39 PM

yes, that is fantastic that the staff for the 'original'  XDE is back and working again. Now comes the big question what to do with the further development? After the announcement of the 'takeover' by Vegas team I believe that many who were sleeping up to now are back and awake. Let's discuss it then!

I give u 2 months, than is old XDE dead again...
bitcoin_flapper

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 04:33:52 PM

yes, that is fantastic that the staff for the 'original'  XDE is back and working again. Now comes the big question what to do with the further development? After the announcement of the 'takeover' by Vegas team I believe that many who were sleeping up to now are back and awake. Let's discuss it then!

I don't like your behavior here. these guys here are potential investors!!!
And you call yourself a PR Guy???

Metamorphin (Highly skilled in business and PR, and support)
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 04:38:27 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2016, 04:55:06 PM by metamorphin

yes, that is fantastic that the staff for the 'original'  XDE is back and working again. Now comes the big question what to do with the further development? After the announcement of the 'takeover' by Vegas team I believe that many who were sleeping up to now are back and awake. Let's discuss it then!

I don't like your behavior here. these guys here are potential investors!!!
And you call yourself a PR Guy???

Metamorphin (Highly skilled in business and PR, and support)

No, its a way of motivation, I apologize, if my words are too hard! By the way...investor is wrong word here! Better: Collectors! One of ur members here called this word!

Greetz
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 04:49:16 PM

The next motivation I will find for you is: The coin already got 2 chances:

Old first launch was on august 13, 2014: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736702
Result: broken Blockchain

Second launch was on Oct 31, 2014: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841830.0
Result: untradable because spread of over 3000%; and no power in thread since october 2015!

Next spoken word here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841830.msg13096892#msg13096892

Third launch should be now: We jumped in since dec 14, 2015, and brought 7 pages on old thread, over 9 pages on new thread in not 1 month! Normally, we should sense ur behaviour about ur respect against us! No one care for XDE before us, and again....in 2 months all the shiny energy now is blowing away and the coin is dead from new!

The idea of a rare coin is not bad at all, but VERY unfriendly for exchanges, because low volume and exhorbitant big spreads!

Why I can say this? Because my high skilled business sense and my high skilled PR experiences with no FUD and no SCAMS!

Greetz
Meta
mObLOBScHAr

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 05:19:12 PM

untradable because spread of over 3000%.
you know, it was never meant that this coin will be highly traded.

You don't want a successfull coin. You want to earn max. possible amount of money.
You are on the wrong place here. XDECoin is nothing for you.
You trying to change the fundamental specs. And we have showed you that this is wrong and we don't want that.

unfriendly for exchanges?
It was never meant to be friendly for exchanges. It was never meant to be a simple standard coin, highly traded at exchanges.

You are a loudmouth. Please, Just stop talking, you can't achieve here anything more. Or at least do it in your own thread which nobody will read anymore.

this thread: ideas for XDE on the existing blockchain.
your thread: whatever you want.

but please, stop talking about this in both threads. stop the chaos.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 05:20:37 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2016, 05:41:26 PM by vegasguy

It looks like there will co-exist XDE and XDE2 . Those people now have a choice. They can turn in XDE to us and burn anytime for XDE2. I will keep XDE2 in a separate wallet for late swaps, and maybe give 30 days for people to turn in their XDE to burn. You dont have to like our original plans, you can stay with XDE if you like, its now fully functional, you may also join us. Your name will be kept confidential.

I will leave XDE in peace now. Please do not troll my thread and I wont troll yours. Good luck with XDE. Best wishes.

Thats the way things have played out.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: