Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:37:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dan Metcalf Please Respond To The Allegations - Q&A Of Xcurrency XC  (Read 5839 times)
qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:59:28 PM

I'm forced to ask here because of being censored in the XC thread which is now locked and my questions deleted/redacted
Failing to answer these questions is highly suspicious and i would think it wise to just put an end to all of this and answer them once and for all

1: Did you develop hal in any way shape or form (answer clearly and explain what if at all you worked on for hal!)

2: Do you develop for util (again a straight forward answer yes or no and with an explanation of what you worked/work on if you did)

3: Can you list all of the people who formulated the blocknet with you and is prom bob fonats or any other known pump group in any way involved in the setup? (if so then detail specifically how and to what extent)

4: Please tell everyone here how you came to decide on these coins and did prom have anything to do with this?

5: Have you worked with prom or bob or fontas any other known pump group to date (yes or no and please detail specifically how and what you did and to what extent)

6: Have you done any code reviews on coins prom has be involved with (we know most of the blocknet coins prom is involved with)

7: Have you done code reviews for prom directly or him as a contact that lead you to do one?

8: has prom ever funded you in any way shape or form (elaborate please telling us what you did for prom if you did anything at all)

9: Are you the sole person doing your (Dan Metcalf) code reviews if not who are you outsourcing them to?

If anyone else has some questions for Dan Metcalf please feel free to ask in this thread so we can all put this to rest and move on.

as I stated before I answered all these questions, no i did not develop hal, no i did not develop for uitl, blocknet was idea/formulation alone thus no p&d groups involved in it setup, the coins were chosen based specific tech they bring to the table, and other coins requested access,  no prom was not involved in coin selection, all the information about the code reviews was public at the time they happened, no prom has never funded me in any way, the code reviews are not outsource as I've been programming for 35 years

Dan Metcalf

No, no, i'm asking you to answer them here in a cohesive manner. Avoiding it is again highly suspicious. Its alarming how you just wont answer them but plan on commenting anyways!

Are you that stupid? can't you fucking read?

"no i did not develop hal, no i did not develop for uitl, blocknet was idea/formulation alone thus no p&d groups involved in it setup, the coins were chosen based specific tech they bring to the table, and other coins requested access,  no prom was not involved in coin selection, all the information about the code reviews was public at the time they happened, no prom has never funded me in any way"

You can't even FUD properly? Common!!!!! WTF?

he didn't answer them how i asked so being a clown and buzz of

GTFO Shill

Your luck is that Dan is a nice person.

I hope he'll go like "fu** you" to all of you, ignoring you all and keeping the focus on serious matters. Not a bunch of low life losers, making their living from spreading FUD on the forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LongAndShort (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:00:45 PM

I'm forced to ask here because of being censored in the XC thread which is now locked and my questions deleted/redacted
Failing to answer these questions is highly suspicious and i would think it wise to just put an end to all of this and answer them once and for all

1: Did you develop hal in any way shape or form (answer clearly and explain what if at all you worked on for hal!)

2: Do you develop for util (again a straight forward answer yes or no and with an explanation of what you worked/work on if you did)

3: Can you list all of the people who formulated the blocknet with you and is prom bob fonats or any other known pump group in any way involved in the setup? (if so then detail specifically how and to what extent)

4: Please tell everyone here how you came to decide on these coins and did prom have anything to do with this?

5: Have you worked with prom or bob or fontas any other known pump group to date (yes or no and please detail specifically how and what you did and to what extent)

6: Have you done any code reviews on coins prom has be involved with (we know most of the blocknet coins prom is involved with)

7: Have you done code reviews for prom directly or him as a contact that lead you to do one?

8: has prom ever funded you in any way shape or form (elaborate please telling us what you did for prom if you did anything at all)

9: Are you the sole person doing your (Dan Metcalf) code reviews if not who are you outsourcing them to?

If anyone else has some questions for Dan Metcalf please feel free to ask in this thread so we can all put this to rest and move on.

as I stated before I answered all these questions, no i did not develop hal, no i did not develop for uitl, blocknet was my idea/formulation alone thus no p&d groups involved in it setup, the coins were chosen based specific tech they bring to the table, and other coins requested access,  no prom was not involved in coin selection, all the information about the code reviews was public at the time they happened, no prom has never funded me in any way, the code reviews are not outsource as I've been programming for 35 years

Dan Metcalf

Thanks for answering some of the questions im still interested if

Have you done code reviews for prom directly or him as a contact that lead you to do one?
Have you done any code reviews on coins prom has be involved with (we know most of the blocknet coins prom is involved with)
Have you worked with prom or bob or fontas any other known pump group to date (yes or no and please detail specifically how and what you did and to what extent)
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:04:21 PM

as I stated before I answered all these questions, no i did not develop hal, no i did not develop for uitl, blocknet was my idea/formulation alone thus no p&d groups involved in it setup, the coins were chosen based specific tech they bring to the table, and other coins requested access,  no prom was not involved in coin selection, all the information about the code reviews was public at the time they happened, no prom has never funded me in any way, the code reviews are not outsource as I've been programming for 35 years

Dan Metcalf

Have you done code reviews for prom directly or him as a contact that lead you to do one?
Have you done any code reviews on coins prom has be involved with (we know most of the blocknet coins prom is involved with)
Have you worked with prom or bob or fontas any other known pump group to date (yes or no and please detail specifically how and what you did and to what extent)

are you schizophrenic?

he answered your questions, you claim it wasn't how you wanted them......now you are thanking him for answering them now and asking more?  
LongAndShort (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:05:06 PM

Dan Metcalf

are you schizophrenic?

he answer your questions, you claim it wasn't how you wanted them......now you are thanking him for answering them now and asking more? 

buzz off i said he answered SOME!
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:05:17 PM

Dan Metcalf

are you schizophrenic?

he answer your questions, you claim it wasn't how you wanted them......now you are thanking him for answering them now and asking more? 

What can you expect from a brainless person? Smiley)

demgains

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:05:40 PM

as I stated before I answered all these questions, no i did not develop hal, no i did not develop for uitl, blocknet was idea/formulation alone thus no p&d groups involved in it setup, the coins were chosen based specific tech they bring to the table, and other coins requested access,  no prom was not involved in coin selection, all the information about the code reviews was public at the time they happened, no prom has never funded me in any way, the code reviews are not outsource as I've been programming for 35 years

Dan Metcalf

No, no, i'm asking you to answer them here in a cohesive manner. Avoiding it is again highly suspicious. Its alarming how you just wont answer them but plan on commenting anyways!

"no i did not develop hal, no i did not develop for uitl, blocknet was idea/formulation alone thus no p&d groups involved in it setup, the coins were chosen based specific tech they bring to the table, and other coins requested access,  no prom was not involved in coin selection, all the information about the code reviews was public at the time they happened, no prom has never funded me in any way"

buddy, if you think he's going to waste his time writing complete sentences with in depth explanations for each, then you're off your rocker. He is the main dev for XC and is supposed to be coding right now, not dealing with this crap, especially those who aren't even investors and are looking to stir the pot. You probably just want to single out some of his answers, and if they dont match your expectations, you can continue to FUD about them. I know how the game works, and anyone that has been here for a while knows exactly what is happening. If you're lucky you may get better responses from our forum and or team members over there, but to expect every single little bit of detail to be written down when straight forward answers will suffice, is being ignorant and just looking to create more turmoil.
atcsecure

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 06:06:35 PM

Dan Metcalf

Have you done code reviews for prom directly or him as a contact that lead you to do one? NO
Have you done any code reviews on coins prom has be involved with (we know most of the blocknet coins prom is involved with) Code reviews are public information
Have you worked with prom or bob or fontas any other known pump group to date (yes or no and please detail specifically how and what you did and to what extent)  NO

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:08:32 PM

Dan Metcalf

are you schizophrenic?

buzz off i said he answered SOME!

God, I'd pay so much to put my hands on a freaking ignorant thing like you.
I'd gladly go to prison from having some FUN with your limbs.

pr0m3thief2013

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:09:16 PM

Dan Metcalf

buddy, if you think he's going to waste his time writing complete sentences with in depth explanations for each, then you're off your rocker. He is the main dev for XC and is supposed to be coding right now, not dealing with this crap, especially those who aren't even investors and are looking to stir the pot. You probably just want to single out some of his answers, and if they dont match your expectations, you can continue to FUD about them. I know how the game works, and anyone that has been here for a while knows exactly what is happening. If you're lucky you may get better responses from our forum and or team members over there, but to expect every single little bit of detail to be written down when straight forward answers will suffice, is being ignorant and just looking to create more turmoil.

1. Dan claims professionalism but its so hard for him to answer this in a professional manner and move on with it.

2. Either Prom (Who has already said he has hired Dan for some project he feel interested with) or Dan (who claims prom is lying and that everything is a fad) are lying, promising future for xc and blocknet.
LongAndShort (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:10:04 PM

Don't call me buddy, i asked a fucking simple set of questions you're not helping at all so piss off! I have enough of this shit copping so much crap. Some cunt said dan is involved. Its taken us days to get some answers because all of you dickheads keep covering it all up and making a ton of noise. ffs dan answer ALL of  the fucking questions so we can move on!

qawzsx go neck yourself you fucking gimp you are wasting perfect oxygen id rather see leak out of hole in the ozone layer.
G-Bert

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:10:36 PM

Why not post both of Dans replies (That answer all questions) under the first post in this thread and be done?

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
WowWtf

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:11:16 PM

Don't call me buddy, i asked a fucking simple set of questions you're not helping at all so piss off! I have enough of this shit copping so much crap. Some cunt said dan is involved. Its taken us days to get some answers because all of you dickheads keep covering it all up and making a ton of noise. ffs dan answer ALL of  the fucking questions so we can move on!

qawzsx go neck yourself you fucking gimp you are wasting perfect oxygen id rather see leak out of hole in the ozone layer.

you are the absolute dumbest troll ever. youre giving the rest of us a bad name. dude get off. sit down. retard.
LongAndShort (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:12:16 PM

Dan Metcalf

Have you done code reviews for prom directly or him as a contact that lead you to do one? NO
Have you done any code reviews on coins prom has be involved with (we know most of the blocknet coins prom is involved with) Code reviews are public information
Have you worked with prom or bob or fontas any other known pump group to date (yes or no and please detail specifically how and what you did and to what extent)  NO

Thankyou ..finally for your answers now i can move on as it is now etched into the forum!
UnicornFarts

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:12:27 PM

Saying Dan doesn't need to respond to those screenshots is like saying Obama doesn't need to respond to his sit down meeting with Osama Bin Laden after an orphanage was blown up by an Al Quida suicide bomber.

Look at your price people - just saying "we don't need to respond" is pretty much the worst possible way in the world to handle this.  Or just respond to small pieces like Dan has done.

qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:16:07 PM

Saying Dan doesn't need to respond to those screenshots is like saying Obama doesn't need to respond to his sit down meeting with Osama Bin Laden after an orphanage was blown up by an Al Quida suicide bomber.

Look at your price people - just saying "we don't need to respond" is pretty much the worst possible way in the world to handle this.  Or just respond to small pieces like Dan has done.

Dude, put your tiny head in your ass...

No supposed scammer is going public like this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg9394978#msg9394978

You bunch of idiots
LongAndShort (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:19:52 PM

Why not post both of Dans replies (That answer all questions) under the first post in this thread and be done?

Thats what im frustrated with, it can be so easy but all made so bloody difficult. Most of these clowns should be ashamed of themselves. Dan has some serious accusations on him and has treated it like a bit of a joke really..

There is a huge lesson in all of this and because he has never once given a cohesive answer in one place its all spread out and has not don't help him but feel free to reference this thread.

Personally i don't believe any of it but i only have his say vs a known pumpers and i tend to be of the opinion that dan would be wise to cut affiliation with prom. So it all makes sense but its all done now so im moving on.
Thankyou dan for engaging and stfu idiots for making it a long drawn out process with your 2 day old accounts!!
We have plenty to reference when the next line of revelations surface!

I'm putting the answers in the op now!
atcsecure

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 06:28:03 PM

Thats what im frustrated with, it can be so easy but all made so bloody difficult. Most of these clowns should be ashamed of themselves. Dan has some serious accusations on him and has treated it like a bit of a joke really..

How do you expect me to treat it when I see things like Dan Metcalf = Prom , and everything else that is being posted by a bunch of newbie accounts?

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:28:06 PM

You bunch of idiots

Only those scamer like IconicExpert who was so smart to give away his living address when he was fucking off community members.
Sometimes even scamers start to think that they are untouchable.

You must be idiot Smiley)))))
Do you really believe that he gave his real address? Smiley))
What a moron you are
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:30:16 PM

You bunch of idiots

You mean like Jasinlee who loved using his real name saying he wasn't going to scam, etc etc before scamming people out of millions on the ASIC pre-orders?  The guy Teka called a team member a few months ago?

Yeah ... sorry bub.  Real life developer who's aknowledged his identity from that team has scammed people.  So that proves nothing.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:34:10 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 06:47:27 PM by cryptohunter

Seems to me he answered the important questions.

Without conclusive evidence to prove his answers are false i see no point discussing it further.

Sure investigate all you want, then come back with some conclusive hard evidence, otherwise drop it.  I don't like what blocknet has done to the price of xc but  i see no real wrong doing. I would not have kept  as many xc had  i known the key dev was starting another project and that the vast bulk of the premine has been used up.

However, i see no evidence of real scams here. Could be viewed as less than transparent and a deviation from the xc road map.

Full ledger for everything is key. If the dev says he is working 1000 hours at an hourly rate of $100 then sure sell enough coins to cover that. If the community does not agree with this rate or hours worked they have a choice gradually to sell out of that currency.

I feel xc is still one of the only coins from 100's that has a dev that can actually produce something that will add value to an alt. Same for the potential for blocknet. Will hold both for now and see what happens. Real proof of any shady stuff and i guess people will dump. So keep digging by all means, if you find something concrete then let's hear about it. Until then let's drop it.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: