Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:17:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High Performance Bitcoin Mining | Starting from 0.0004 BTC/Ghs | Since 2014  (Read 89555 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:23:54 PM

3) if 2>1, run away.

OR collect as much as possible until the xmas and new year, then spend your holidays luxuriously with the Scammed money.  Wink

soo.  th're not paying ?

They´ve paid me every Monday.

Cloud Mining (OP)

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 02:24:36 PM

what is the payment strategy here ?

its been like 3 days, and i still have not received my first payment.

Also, you might want to put up some ticketing system, or atleast SOME way for us to contact you via the website ...Huh?

Thank you and kind regards.

Since we have opened our mining operation for public, there is no problem in payment. Please check your settings page, if reinvestment and hold are ON. We had an announcement regarding this on our site, twitter and on this forum. It seems that a few people missed that and complaining about payment...

We have launched the settings page. Now you can hold your payment and re-invest automatically. Both these features have been turned on for all existing customers as well as new customers. If you want to turn them off, you can do that immediately from the settings page. Re-investment will take place everyday starting from coming Monday.

We have dedicated support team on our forum. You can create support request over there and it'll be handled => http://forum.cloudmining.website/viewforum.php?f=3

We have launched our own forum at http://forum.cloudmining.website. Please post all your support requests in Cloud Mining Support. From now on, all support request resolution will take place through our forum.

Sent 0.01 BTC to the address specified in the order an hour ago, 7 confirmations, but my hash power is till 0 Ghs. Where is my money?

The issue is resolved after private communication with https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=379594

It takes some time for them to process an order. Don't push a "cancel" button against your order after you send them your btc. They promised to make a ticket system on their site to resolve such problems.

Let's see, how payouts will go Smiley

Promise kept. It is here => Cloud Mining Support. We have made it public to avoid controversy. If you want your account information to remain private, you may always PM us on our forum.

At the beginning, we used to provide support on this forum too. But, due to some forum policy, providing support on this forum has become almost impossible. In every communication, our competitors are coming in to advertise their business, leaving rampant -ve feedback without any explanation. So, we had to stop giving support on this forum. Now it is only used for PR purpose.
whitewhidow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:30:19 PM

ill wair for the payment till monday, but i thought i read somewhere, that payments where made every 24 hours. henve m inquiry.

i really hope you guys dont go POOF. as many others have .. happy newyear

TO WHOEVER STOL MY ACCOUNT AND WAS NOW USING IT AS HIS OWN,   FCK OFF PLEASE   
 - The REAL WHITEWHIDOW
Cloud Mining (OP)

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 02:34:20 PM

ill wair for the payment till monday, but i thought i read somewhere, that payments where made every 24 hours. henve m inquiry.

i really hope you guys dont go POOF. as many others have .. happy newyear

I earnestly request you again, if you have any payment related enquiry, please create a thread over here (http://forum.cloudmining.website/viewforum.php?f=3) with your order id. You will definitely get a response from our support. But, complaining in this forum, might not help.

Happy New Year to you too Smiley
edmonddantes

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

#1 Reseller

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:48:36 PM

is this campaign by you a scam?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=893138.0

RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 03:19:16 PM

Stop behaving like an idiot. That is a post from December 14, 2014, where you suddenly jumped in on January 01, 2015.

wow!Great campaign  Cool

Then you used your newbie alts to gain some dust. And as the OP probably forgot to check that thread, you are calling him a scammer within a day ? You are the scammer. I would request OP to verify the applicants identities to make sure that they are not the same person.

p.s. I checked your post history. You are posting simply for your signature payment. You should be banned from this forum.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
cypher21

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:45:09 PM

what is the payment strategy here ?

its been like 3 days, and i still have not received my first payment.

Also, you might want to put up some ticketing system, or atleast SOME way for us to contact you via the website ...Huh?

Thank you and kind regards.

Since we have opened our mining operation for public, there is no problem in payment. Please check your settings page, if reinvestment and hold are ON. We had an announcement regarding this on our site, twitter and on this forum. It seems that a few people missed that and complaining about payment...

We have launched the settings page. Now you can hold your payment and re-invest automatically. Both these features have been turned on for all existing customers as well as new customers. If you want to turn them off, you can do that immediately from the settings page. Re-investment will take place everyday starting from coming Monday.

We have dedicated support team on our forum. You can create support request over there and it'll be handled => http://forum.cloudmining.website/viewforum.php?f=3

We have launched our own forum at http://forum.cloudmining.website. Please post all your support requests in Cloud Mining Support. From now on, all support request resolution will take place through our forum.

Sent 0.01 BTC to the address specified in the order an hour ago, 7 confirmations, but my hash power is till 0 Ghs. Where is my money?

The issue is resolved after private communication with https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=379594

It takes some time for them to process an order. Don't push a "cancel" button against your order after you send them your btc. They promised to make a ticket system on their site to resolve such problems.

Let's see, how payouts will go Smiley

Promise kept. It is here => Cloud Mining Support. We have made it public to avoid controversy. If you want your account information to remain private, you may always PM us on our forum.

At the beginning, we used to provide support on this forum too. But, due to some forum policy, providing support on this forum has become almost impossible. In every communication, our competitors are coming in to advertise their business, leaving rampant -ve feedback without any explanation. So, we had to stop giving support on this forum. Now it is only used for PR purpose.

yeah but your calculator said for 10GHs =0.00012375BTC daily
I mined not that. I mined only 20-30% of what YOU calculated.
RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 04:56:43 PM

-snip-

yeah but your calculator said for 10GHs =0.00012375BTC daily
I mined not that. I mined only 20-30% of what YOU calculated.

Your Q has been answered several times before in this thread. Please take your time to read those before posting shamelessly for your signature payment. If you want official reply, post in their support forum.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
GermanGiant

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 01:34:09 PM

3) if 2>1, run away.

OR collect as much as possible until the xmas and new year, then spend your holidays luxuriously with the Scammed money.  Wink

soo.  th're not paying ?

They´ve paid me every Monday.

I'm also receiving my payment on regular basis.
cypher21

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:30:25 AM

there is still no payout from the 4.Jan!!!
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:36:01 AM

Un-check "Keep the pending amount on hold to accumulate for re-investment"  in the settings tab

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
cypher21

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:28:46 AM

Un-check "Keep the pending amount on hold to accumulate for re-investment"  in the settings tab

no i checked. there is also no link in the payment history
whitewhidow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:53:28 AM

same here not yet received

TO WHOEVER STOL MY ACCOUNT AND WAS NOW USING IT AS HIS OWN,   FCK OFF PLEASE   
 - The REAL WHITEWHIDOW
galdur

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:59:28 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2015, 12:45:39 PM by galdur

same here not yet received

If you guys are missing payouts to wallets from Jan 4

the shortfall is due to the failure of Jan 4 to fall on a Monday.

3G

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:40:01 PM

and the payout per day back to what it is (mostly eaten by hidden fees)
 Angry
ATCkit

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 01:57:39 PM

They payout weekly...on Mondays. Today is Monday Jan 5th.

I have not missed a payout since i started here...it usually comes in the evening.

It's only 8:55 AM EST here now. So I won't go looking for a payment for several hours.
Dexter770221
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:22:22 PM

Angry
3 days in a row "payouts" were above 8k satoshi/10GH (when AMHASH for example hit 6xxx mark). At the beggining of a week they were smaller, average is similiar to previous week. When I recive payout I will uptade my story ...

Under development Modular UPGRADEABLE Miner (MUM). Looking for investors.
Changing one PCB with screwdriver and you have brand new miner in hand... Plug&Play, scalable from one module to thousands.
idonothave

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:25:29 PM

Angry
3 days in a row "payouts" were above 8k satoshi/10GH (when AMHASH for example hit 6xxx mark). At the beggining of a week they were smaller, average is similiar to previous week. When I recive payout I will uptade my story ...

how many GHs You have there?
Dexter770221
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:30:25 PM

Angry

how many GHs You have there?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843417.msg9977522#msg9977522

Under development Modular UPGRADEABLE Miner (MUM). Looking for investors.
Changing one PCB with screwdriver and you have brand new miner in hand... Plug&Play, scalable from one module to thousands.
galdur

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:33:31 PM

Yep, payouts are back to 800 plus or minus per GH.

Hope it lasts.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: