Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:26:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High Performance Bitcoin Mining | Starting from 0.0004 BTC/Ghs | Since 2014  (Read 89553 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:50:10 PM

Hmm, some anon on the internet warning that posing as an anon is a suspicious sign. Thanks for the disclaimer.
In this way, you want to justify the lack of answers to good questions?

Well, maybe they´re not interested in advertising their identity to extortionists and other anon criminal garbage.

I´m not justifying anything. Just considering more than one possibility. What one-track minds and other anon morons do is their concern.

Anyway we will not see any answers so it isn't worth of our time.. Wink

Rather than fighting here take a small piece of advice from my end. Get a new contract @ their new rates. These are paying exceptionally well. I got this notion from a discussion at their forum and it has worked. This is how your old investments will get covered. Decision is yours. Over to you...
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:57:48 PM

Hmm, some anon on the internet warning that posing as an anon is a suspicious sign. Thanks for the disclaimer.

Well, maybe they´re not interested in advertising their identity to extortionists and other anon criminal garbage.

I´m not justifying anything. Just considering more than one possibility. What one-track minds and other anon morons do is their concern.

Rather than fighting here take a small piece of advice from my end. Get a new contract @ their new rates. These are paying exceptionally well. I got this notion from a discussion at their forum and it has worked. This is how your old investments will get covered. Decision is yours. Over to you...

So i have to buy new contract to cover my loss from old one?? If this what are you talking is true - you are talking straight about ponzi..   Huh

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GermanGiant

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:09:33 PM

So i have to buy new contract to cover my loss from old one?? If this what are you talking is true - you are talking straight about ponzi..   Huh

I dont wanna pick up another fight regarding Ponzi or Not. IMO, if it were a Ponzi, it would have blown by now because of the low rate they are selling from beginning. In fact, most of the Ponzis are now blown. All the current players are doing fractional reserve mining. That is not my concern though. What I have learnt from their forum, that they used to map different contracts to different mining blocks before. Hence, we used to see, different mining results by different miners. Now, as BTC price has plummeted, support cost of people having bad luck has increased so much that they are complaining. If you notice closely, everyone is not complaining as some are definitely getting good payment. But, as it seems to me, the new contracts after the price rise, is same average for all. At least, that is what appears to me and it has nothing to do with a Ponzi. That is why, I'm suggesting that you might try that out. Though, if you think it is a Ponzi, you should not...
ligeros

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:09:43 PM

I checked that
new contracts are "new" only first 3 weeks
then they start to pay like "old" contracts (100 satoshi/ghs/day)

GermanGiant

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:12:45 PM

I checked that
new contracts are "new" only first 3 weeks
then they start to pay like "old" contracts (100 satoshi/ghs/day)

Incorrect. You have not yet waited 2 week since the new rates have been in place. By new contract, I mean new rates here.
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:43:09 PM

Wink alright you,  Grin  Grin Grin CloudMining.website  Grin Grin Grin, just wanted to ask you that when you collapse - please keep up with a new scam standard set by hashie.co and end this in style - create a cool song, video clip, some games etc.
and all those who lost money plz read cloudmining 101 next time Smiley
..so glad i didnt threw anything in this... website... Smiley

Cloud Mining (OP)

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 09:02:29 PM

Just a few short questions:

• As a cloud-mining business (assuming you are a business), what is the reason for you to hide behind a WhoIs privacy protection service?
- If we disclose our identity we will immediately be open to multiple grey areas of taxation. Moreover, we will need to have KYC from all our customers as we are creating money. This would no go well with our client base.

• Your domain was registered on October 14, 2014. Does that mean you do not have any track record before October 2014?
- We did not register this domain. We purchased it. Our operation was running well before 2014, but for private investors. We opened for public only with this domain.

• Your website is hosted on a shared hosting server. How come your “business” does not run it’s own dedicated server? After all, one would expect a cloud mining company to have a complete server infrastructure and not just a website on a shared server…
- Our online operation is not as resource intensive as to maintain a dedicated server. We dont have any hot wallet either, so there is no security risk. Why should we spend on something that is not required ?

• Other domains on the shared hosting server you use are – among others – “alphadata.ir”, “kingmoviez2.ir”, “[Suspicious link removed]”, and “rd.to”. What relationship do you have to those domains?
- None of those domains are owned by us. They might be hosted on the same server as that is how shared hosting works. Can you please tell us how did you reach the conclusion that those are ours ?

[/list]

I’m asking, because all those things typically points to ponzi schemes, and I would like to be able to differ your operation from such schemes. After all, we’re talking money here and not knowing who we’re dealing with doesn’t really provide trust… I’m sure you understand.

All of your Qs have been answered in the quote. If we were a Ponzi, we would have collapsed by now like most of the services that started with us, but does not exist anymore. We are paying out consistently for around 4 months now - www.cloudmining.website/payments.php

Don't even think that someone will answer..

Honestly, I don’t really expect them to.  Grin

In fact, my questions rather aim to provide a heads-up for newcomers who stumble into this thread. Somewhat like a “I can’t protect you, but I can ask the questions you should be asking before even thinking about sending your money into the voids.”

Expect us...
bitcoin1985

Activity: 164

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 09:10:21 PM

Just a few short questions:

• As a cloud-mining business (assuming you are a business), what is the reason for you to hide behind a WhoIs privacy protection service?
    - If we disclose our identity we will immediately be open to multiple grey areas of taxation. Moreover, we will need to have KYC from all our customers as we are creating money. This would no go well with our client base.

• Your domain was registered on October 14, 2014. Does that mean you do not have any track record before October 2014?
    - We did not register this domain. We purchased it. Our operation was running well before 2014, but for private investors. We opened for public only with this domain.

• Your website is hosted on a shared hosting server. How come your “business” does not run it’s own dedicated server? After all, one would expect a cloud mining company to have a complete server infrastructure and not just a website on a shared server…
    - Our online operation is not as resource intensive as to maintain a dedicated server. We dont have any hot wallet either, so there is no security risk. Why should we spend on something that is not required ?

• Other domains on the shared hosting server you use are – among others – “alphadata.ir”, “kingmoviez2.ir”, “[Suspicious link removed]”, and “rd.to”. What relationship do you have to those domains?
    - None of those domains are owned by us. They might be hosted on the same server as that is how shared hosting works. Can you please tell us how did you reach the conclusion that those are ours ?

[/list]

I’m asking, because all those things typically points to ponzi schemes, and I would like to be able to differ your operation from such schemes. After all, we’re talking money here and not knowing who we’re dealing with doesn’t really provide trust… I’m sure you understand.

All of your Qs have been answered in the quote. If we were a Ponzi, we would have collapsed by now like most of the services that started with us, but does not exist anymore. We are paying out consistently for around 4 months now - www.cloudmining.website/payments.php

Don't even think that someone will answer..

Honestly, I don’t really expect them to.  Grin

In fact, my questions rather aim to provide a heads-up for newcomers who stumble into this thread. Somewhat like a “I can’t protect you, but I can ask the questions you should be asking before even thinking about sending your money into the voids.”

Expect us...

All? Whats with the low btc/ghs?.
    jimmothy

Activity: 770
    Merit: 509

View Profile
    February 26, 2015, 09:51:31 PM

I dont wanna pick up another fight regarding Ponzi or Not. IMO, if it were a Ponzi, it would have blown by now because of the low rate they are selling from beginning.

"PBmining would have collapsed by now if it were a ponzi" - every idiot who invested in that ponzi.

That is not my concern though. What I have learnt from their forum, that they used to map different contracts to different mining blocks before. Hence, we used to see, different mining results by different miners.

That's not how mining works.

Pretending this isn't a ponzi, they could easily distribute mining earnings fairly between all gh holders like every other cloudmining website.

In reality they are just lowering payments for the people who stopped putting money into the ponzi. (remember ponzi's collapse when payments in < payments out)

Not sure why I'm saying "they", because you (germangiant, russianrainbow, spanishsoldier) are obviously the scammer running this ponzi.

Yes, of course it makes sense to invest more money into the ponzi that arbitrarily reduces your payouts to dust. They totally won't do fuck you over this time, they promise.
    Syke
    Legendary

Activity: 3878
    Merit: 1193

View Profile
    February 27, 2015, 06:36:04 AM

We are paying out consistently for around 4 months now - www.cloudmining.website/payments.php

4 months out of 12 months contracts. You have yet to completely fulfil a single contract.

Buy & Hold
    GermanGiant

View Profile
    February 27, 2015, 06:41:55 PM

I dont wanna pick up another fight regarding Ponzi or Not. IMO, if it were a Ponzi, it would have blown by now because of the low rate they are selling from beginning.

"PBmining would have collapsed by now if it were a ponzi" - every idiot who invested in that ponzi.

That is not my concern though. What I have learnt from their forum, that they used to map different contracts to different mining blocks before. Hence, we used to see, different mining results by different miners.

That's not how mining works.

Pretending this isn't a ponzi, they could easily distribute mining earnings fairly between all gh holders like every other cloudmining website.

In reality they are just lowering payments for the people who stopped putting money into the ponzi. (remember ponzi's collapse when payments in < payments out)

Not sure why I'm saying "they", because you (germangiant, russianrainbow, spanishsoldier) are obviously the scammer running this ponzi.

Yes, of course it makes sense to invest more money into the ponzi that arbitrarily reduces your payouts to dust. They totally won't do fuck you over this time, they promise.

LoLz... Plz give us a break. Your 5 man (or Alt) army made of U, Puppet, Mr. Teal, Mabshark and Ruskul have not probably left a single page untouched since the beginning of this topic. You are jumping around uninvited from Page 2 and OP is not deleting any of your trolling. Its you, for whom the real investors in this company could not have a proper discussion in this thread. After Page 1, Page 33 is probably the first one where the people who are actually mining here could discuss something. On the contrary, Puppet is deleting any counter opinion from his HaveLock promotional 101 thread. Galdur correctly explained your motive...

One thing is filing a complaint, another is accusing a company of being a ponzi, and randomly trashing its reputation when no harm was done; and even worse - non customers randomly trashing a business around and ruining its reputation - thats sabotage.

Keep doing what you are doing and you will end up with a self fulfilling prophecy, roaming around forums and posting false acusations on a business will destroy its reputation and scare away customers, and this will ultimatelly kill the business, it dies and yes if it died it must be a scam... sheesh

You have got 30+ pages to express your opinion. Now, please stay off and let the real investors discuss their matter...

p.s. If I were the OP as per your allegation, I'd have kicked you out from Day 1.
    jimmothy

Activity: 770
    Merit: 509

View Profile
    February 27, 2015, 08:34:38 PM

You are jumping around uninvited from Page 2 and OP is not deleting any of your trolling.

Who invited you here?

And please stop misusing the word trolling. I'm not trolling now, just like I wasn't trolling in the PBmining thread before that ponzi collapsed.
    GermanGiant

View Profile
    February 27, 2015, 09:05:16 PM

You are jumping around uninvited from Page 2 and OP is not deleting any of your trolling.

Who invited you here?

And please stop misusing the word trolling. I'm not trolling now, just like I wasn't trolling in the PBmining thread before that ponzi collapsed.

LoLz... I am an investor here. Not an uninvited prophet giving out free lecture to investors.
    galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
    February 27, 2015, 09:38:02 PM

I don´t need some bloody blackmailing mental cases to tell me every freakin day how screwed I am supposed to be by this or that company. Maybe the social services are less than developed in whichever shithole these fruitcakes reside or perhaps they post from the institution. At any rate at some point you get tired of these obsessive-compulsive cases.

Puppet
    Legendary

Activity: 980
    Merit: 1040

View Profile
    February 27, 2015, 09:42:41 PM

Please explain how you think this blackmailing thing works? What leverage do you think any of us have over these (anonymous!) scammers to force them in to paying us all their "mining" revenue?
    galdur

View Profile
    February 27, 2015, 09:46:44 PM

Please explain how you think this blackmailing thing works? What leverage do you think any of us have over these (anonymous!) scammers to force them in to paying us all their "mining" revenue?

I´m totally done reading these people or communicating with them in any way whatsoever. And that´s forever. I see their empty posts and that´s all.

bitcoin1985

Activity: 164

View Profile
    February 27, 2015, 09:51:53 PM

I can connect and made actions but the site is very slow
    Syke
    Legendary

Activity: 3878
    Merit: 1193

View Profile
    February 28, 2015, 04:55:16 AM

LoLz... I am an investor here.

So your goal is to promote this ponzi so that you can make a profit off of other suckers investors.

Buy & Hold
    e-sushi

Activity: 34
    Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
    February 28, 2015, 10:25:03 AM
    Last edit: February 28, 2015, 01:01:01 PM by e-sushi

If we disclose our identity we will immediately be open to multiple grey areas of taxation. Moreover, we will need to have KYC from all our customers as we are creating money. This would no go well with our client base.

I hope you aren’t telling me you’re also in the business of “tax evasion”?!  

Let’s simply cut the chit-chat and put some serious facts on the table: Where can investors find your business registration, your public company records, and/or your taxation numbers?

We did not register this domain. We purchased it. Our operation was running well before 2014, but for private investors. We opened for public only with this domain.

You’re telling me you bought this domain after it was freshly registered by someone else? That doesn’t really make sense as it’s missing a logic reason why you could have decided to do so…

Domain Name: CLOUDMINING.WEBSITE
    Domain ID: D6073859-CNIC
    WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
    Updated Date: 2014-10-19T22:57:16.0Z
    Creation Date: 2014-10-14T22:45:10.0Z
    Registry Expiry Date: 2015-10-14T23:59:59.0Z

Maybe you would like to rephrase your initial answer?

Our online operation is not as resource intensive as to maintain a dedicated server. We dont have any hot wallet either, so there is no security risk. Why should we spend on something that is not required ?

If your online operation is not as resource intensive as to maintain a dedicated server… can you prove you actually own any mining hardware and the appropriate network connections? After all, you claim to be in the cloud-mining business and one thing is for sure: cloud mining IS resource intensive when it comes to Proof Of Work cryptocurrencies! If it weren’t resource intensive, there wouldn’t be a business for a cloud-mining business and no one would rent a dedicated server just to run much simpler things like a full node or a up-to-256-users mining pool. Also, everyone knows network latency can be a mining-income killer and without dedicated network connections, I can’t imagine how someone would be able to achieve any real profit at current BTC/USD levels due to electricity costs, maintenance costs, etc.

Constructive suggestion: As proof that you are indeed running your own cloud-mining hardware, I would already be satisfied with a simple photo of one of your employees standing in front of your mining rigs/equipment, holding up a piece of paper with “Proof by bitcoin1985” written on it.

Such proof would throw a truckload of doubts and questions overboard (not only for me, but probably also for many people here too). Additionally, it would obviously establish a big chunk of business credibility and trust… costing you not more than a fraction of your effort.

None of those domains are owned by us. They might be hosted on the same server as that is how shared hosting works. Can you please tell us how did you reach the conclusion that those are ours ?

Make no mistake – I sure know how shared hosting works, just like I know how to check on sites and servers that think cloudflare is if a magic wand that makes them invisible.

Besides… as you might have noticed, I did not write that I reached any related conclusion. I merely asked (quote) “What relationship do you have to those domains?” That does not imply anything. Before drawing any conclusions at my side of the table, I would first like to give you the chance to answer all my questions openly, honestly, and to the fullest.

All of your Qs have been answered in the quote. If we were a Ponzi, we would have collapsed by now like most of the services that started with us, but does not exist anymore. We are paying out consistently for around 4 months now - …e/payments.php

Actually ”no”, they were not answered. All you did was evading most of my questions and raising some more while you were at it. Let me just quote one of my questions that you didn’t really answer in a satisfiable way: “Does that mean you do not have any track record before October 2014?”

I still would like to get a definite answer to that, as well as a pointer to a pre-October’14 track record showing your mining efforts and achieved profits at times where the BTC/USD ratio hadn’t collapsed towards the current +/- 200 level. Also, some chart material showing your company efforts and profits during the past year would come handy.

Expect us...

As an aside, that sounds like a quote from the Anonymous group: “We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us. I sure hope your business is a bit more trustworthy than a random anonymous crowd!

Anyway, I’ll gladly take you by the word and expect you to answer my questions exhaustively for a change.

To be sure you understand them correctly, I’ll rephrase my questions a bit…

• Assuming you are a business, what is the reason for you to hide behind a WhoIs privacy protection service? (Note that tax-evasion is no good reason, as that does not protect you from governmental analysis.)
    • Up until now, I can not detect any track record before October 2014. Where can I take a look at some company records to see how profitable you were be able to multiply investments before October 2014?
    • You confirmed your “business” does not run it’s own dedicated server, but you failed to explain how you – as a cloud mining company – are able to actually handle mining without an appropriate server infrastructure. Could you answer that part too?
    • As you state to have no relationship to the other websites and domains on the shared server you’re using, are there any other domains and/or websites you’re running? It would be nice if you would not answer in an evasive way and simple be open about that… that is, unless you think you’ve got something to hide. In that case, I would already be satisfied if you would merely post the first 3 letters of the related domains. I’m asking you to do this, to see if you are completely honest with us. Assuming you are, providing what I asked for should not be too much of an issue.

Please take your time to think about those questions before answering.

That is, if you expect some (very capable) investors to put more than a hand full of bitcoins on your table. So, don’t get me wrong – even when my questions appear to be rather critical. There are some very good reasons (like this one) why I am asking for comprehensive information.

Based upon the fact that you stated you once started out with private investors, I’m pretty sure you understand why I am asking what I ask. Now it’s up to you to provide the necessary information. Time is money, don’t waste it.

Looking forward to your reply…
    galdur

View Profile
    February 28, 2015, 04:44:41 PM

This sushi guy is just some scam garbage fishing around for some fraud to pull. It has to start a new account for this because of the stench from its other scam accounts. Don´t waste time on it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
      Print  

Jump to: