Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:19:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High Performance Bitcoin Mining | Starting from 0.0004 BTC/Ghs | Since 2014  (Read 89555 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jseppeli

Activity: 430
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:10:28 AM

So they don't pay and still run a signature campaign Shocked Well that's a whole of a new level for scam Cheesy
Could CloudMining.website post the payouts for the ones that complain (if those complaining agree of course)? This way it would be clear at least on this accusation.

Only shills are complaining here. Out of thousands of satisified customers, you'll find only 5-6 accounts are complaining here. Those are troll sent by competitors.

Read: Professional bitcoin Trolls Exist.

These trolls will even go to the extent of editing screenshots to complain.

You are shill account.

If you really want i can look in to my posts history and show you posts where i was defending this service. But it turns in to a scam and this is true!

He's not interested in the truth, along with his other shill accounts, German Giant, Vitamin King and Alex on the CMW forum, he's just desperate to keep this cash cow fed.
Thousands of satisfied customers? Where? In his imagination.
Six months? Wow, must be legit.
CMMonitor says paying? So what?
Hilarious to see him accusing everyone of shilling for the "competition", even when they just post proof of the dust they're getting paid and he is the biggest cloud mining ponzi shill there is.
He even admitted in a rare show of honesty that he agrees CMWebsite is probably not actually mining, but I can't be bothered to look through his endless pages of spamming posts to find and quote it.
What nonsense ? What's the point of involving my name in your problem ?

I asked the community whether I can invest my little deposit in CMW in November 09, 2014, 03:57:49 PM - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=852857.0. At that point of time I was sceptical about the service. Then I invested there and kept mum till I made ROI. Only after I made ROI with them, I am actively supporting them. Does not people support BTC-e because they are satisfied by their service ? What's wrong in telling people that I have made ROI with them ?

Some of you guys are so selfish that you can not see good of anyone else. Get a Life !!!

How is possible that one customer getting ROI and other no? I just don't belive you and we have every reason to believe that your account is one of many shill accounts. That's all.

I'm also interested in knowing why there is some ppl getting break-even but others not?
Been mining with CMW for ~180days and not gotten to break-even and according to my calculation it is still approx 70-80 days till break-even point
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vitamin King

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 10:38:51 AM

So they don't pay and still run a signature campaign Shocked Well that's a whole of a new level for scam Cheesy
Could CloudMining.website post the payouts for the ones that complain (if those complaining agree of course)? This way it would be clear at least on this accusation.

Only shills are complaining here. Out of thousands of satisified customers, you'll find only 5-6 accounts are complaining here. Those are troll sent by competitors.

Read: Professional bitcoin Trolls Exist.

These trolls will even go to the extent of editing screenshots to complain.

You are shill account.

If you really want i can look in to my posts history and show you posts where i was defending this service. But it turns in to a scam and this is true!

He's not interested in the truth, along with his other shill accounts, German Giant, Vitamin King and Alex on the CMW forum, he's just desperate to keep this cash cow fed.
Thousands of satisfied customers? Where? In his imagination.
Six months? Wow, must be legit.
CMMonitor says paying? So what?
Hilarious to see him accusing everyone of shilling for the "competition", even when they just post proof of the dust they're getting paid and he is the biggest cloud mining ponzi shill there is.
He even admitted in a rare show of honesty that he agrees CMWebsite is probably not actually mining, but I can't be bothered to look through his endless pages of spamming posts to find and quote it.
What nonsense ? What's the point of involving my name in your problem ?

I asked the community whether I can invest my little deposit in CMW in November 09, 2014, 03:57:49 PM - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=852857.0. At that point of time I was sceptical about the service. Then I invested there and kept mum till I made ROI. Only after I made ROI with them, I am actively supporting them. Does not people support BTC-e because they are satisfied by their service ? What's wrong in telling people that I have made ROI with them ?

Some of you guys are so selfish that you can not see good of anyone else. Get a Life !!!

How is possible that one customer getting ROI and other no? I just don't belive you and we have every reason to believe that your account is one of many shill accounts. That's all.

I'm also interested in knowing why there is some ppl getting break-even but others not?
Been mining with CMW for ~180days and not gotten to break-even and according to my calculation it is still approx 70-80 days till break-even point

@kotwica666 One customer !!! Are you day dreaming ? Here is a third party confirming ROI => www.cmmonitor.com/24-cloudmining-website.html

@jseppeli If you have spent 180 days and it takes just 70-80 days more to ROI, then it is not bad in my opinion. A few people are puposefully speculating in a way, as if it never pays. They sell hash power at different rates... starting from 0.0014 BTC/Ghs to 0.0008 BTC/Ghs, depending on the order size. Hence, it is normal that the break-even time will be different for different people.

Not your Keys = Not your Coin | No Risk = No Gain
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:11:07 PM

You know very good that cmmonitor it is spam of ref links, so can't be third part of anything.

CloudMining.websit is paying dust and it means that this service is scam.

Still there is no proof that someone get ROI, but even if someone get ROI why some people have ROI other no? 

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

ml73

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:05:56 PM

I have 320ghs and last time it took if I remember correctly 45 days when I receive 0,01 bitcoins.
According to bitcoinwisdow I should receive about 0,02 bitcoins / week.

I am one of the earliest customer...

U don't have to be Einstein to realize what's wrong in this picture  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

Cloud Mining (OP)

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 04:14:04 PM

Weekly mining payment has been sent out as usual...

https://blockchain.info/tx/b55a250957a91e70e4bd50977166f60007c522a8c83f51ff630f6c19679ecf38

We started our journey on November 1, 2014. We are close complete seven months of payment. Payment History: www.cloudmining.website/payments.php
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 01:22:20 AM

https://blockchain.info/tx/b55a250957a91e70e4bd50977166f60007c522a8c83f51ff630f6c19679ecf38

We started our journey on November 1, 2014. We are close complete seven months of payment. Payment History: www.cloudmining.website/payments.php

On November 1st you had 21 customers. Today you have 32 customers.

That's an average of 1.5 customers per month. Impressive.

Here's a tip: If you want more suckers I mean customers for your totally legit mining business, you might want to make your business look less like a blatant ponzi.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 05:52:43 AM

That means you have successfully fulfilled exactly 0 contracts so far. Congratulations I guess.

Buy & Hold
darkerr

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 08:09:05 AM

is contract 1 yearly??
Vitamin King

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 10:20:54 AM

is contract 1 yearly??

From CMW FAQ (www.cloudmining.website/faq.php)...

9.How long does a contract last ?

Duration of all contracts are minimum one year or the longevity of the miner, whichever is higher.

cryptojumper

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 11:02:41 AM

Here's a tip: If you want more suckers I mean customers for your totally legit mining business, you might want to make your business look less like a blatant ponzi.

This.. And let's not forget and keep in mind that even from those suckers customers some of them might just be sock puppets and shills or even themselves. Crazy how people will not admit that this ponzi has ALREADY collapsed. There are multiple confirmations from independent customers saying that all they are getting is dust for quite some time now. And those you say they are still get paid mostly are well know shills here for a long time..

SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 10:34:58 AM

You just indirectly accepted the fact that they are actually mining. Because, with 21 base customer and 1.5 customer growth per month, a Ponzi can not sustain for seven months. Once again, you have been caught red handed for blatant lying. Cheesy
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 12:13:31 PM

You just indirectly accepted the fact that they are actually mining.

No I didn't.

Because, with 21 base customer and 1.5 customer growth per month, a Ponzi can not sustain for seven months.

They didn't have 21 customers within a week of launch. If that was the case then they would have acquired more than 11 customers in the following 7 months. Most likely they just set up 21 fake accounts so they could create their "proof of payment" page.

What they probably didn't realize is that they were really just providing weekly proof that zero of the payouts came from actual mining.

Once again, you have been caught red handed for blatant lying. Cheesy

I'd ask you to remind me of the other times I've "been caught red handed for blatant lying" but I already know that your definition of those words doesn't match the actual definition so I won't bother. I'm honestly not sure why I'm even wasting my time responding to a ponzi operator. It's obvious that with 11 customers in 7 months nobody takes this scam seriously.
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 02:31:10 PM

That means you have successfully fulfilled exactly 0 contracts so far. Congratulations I guess.

That means you are not aware of the fact that even third party cloud mining monitors are reporting ROI with CMW - www.cmmonitor.com/24-cloudmining-website.html
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:28:42 AM

Hey! Spanish Soldier.. i think you will earn more when you will own some other advert in your signature than from this service.. Just saying..

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:53:40 AM

That means you are not aware of the fact that even third party cloud mining monitors are reporting ROI with CMW - www.cmmonitor.com/24-cloudmining-website.html

Wow, in 200 days he earned .002053 btc, or 48 cents at today's prices. Quick, everyone give them all your money, we'll be rich in no time.
cryptojumper

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:50:51 PM

Hey! Spanish Soldier.. i think you will earn more when you will own some other advert in your signature than from this service.. Just saying..

This Spanish Soldier reminds me of Evilpanda guy and his all alts that were meant for shilling for gaw back then...
Yeah, and a nice observation, so Spanish Soldier if you do the math you'll be amazed that you are not getting richer by paying yourself for a signature campaign from your ponzi Grin

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 06:08:47 PM

Why do all incoming transactions to https://blockchain.info/address/1N9unBxizvpmJf4t3L6x558dz5r1mxj1KS which funds the cloudmining.website payout address (https://blockchain.info/address/1LKW6fiftaQg8UPp32ptdgJW587XXCDk3p) come from bitmixer mixer addresses?

What's the point of mixing all incoming transactions other than to hide something (that no mining is actually happening).
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 01:14:11 AM

ROI? Completely and utterly irrelevant. They do not sell ROI contracts. They sell 1-year contracts. They have never ever run even a single contract to the end!

Buy & Hold
jseppeli

Activity: 430
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 06:46:23 AM

ROI? Completely and utterly irrelevant. They do not sell ROI contracts. They sell 1-year contracts. They have never ever run even a single contract to the end!

Where have you read that it is a 1 year contract?

FAQ says
9.How long does a contract last ?
 Duration of all contracts are minimum one year or the longevity of the miner, whichever is higher.
Vitamin King

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 09:45:23 AM

Why do all incoming transactions to https://blockchain.info/address/1N9unBxizvpmJf4t3L6x558dz5r1mxj1KS which funds the cloudmining.website payout address (https://blockchain.info/address/1LKW6fiftaQg8UPp32ptdgJW587XXCDk3p) come from bitmixer mixer addresses?

What's the point of mixing all incoming transactions other than to hide something (that no mining is actually happening).

How do you know their funds are coming out of Bitmixer ? AFAIK, Bitmixer does not have any fixed mixer address !!! Moreover, CMW have explained multiple times in the thread why their payment do not come from mining address. They even mentioned it in their FAQ (www.cloudmining.website/faq.php - Q2 - Point iv). It seems that in an effort to malign a legit service that is paying for seven months now, you are trying to bring in hypothetical allegations. This is cheap...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: