Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:25:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High Performance Bitcoin Mining | Starting from 0.0004 BTC/Ghs | Since 2014  (Read 89555 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cloud Mining (OP)

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 08:23:51 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 08:35:26 AM by Cloud Mining

L U N A M I N E S C A M

WHY?

- SELF MODERATED THREAD - None of the baseless allegations have been deleted so far.

- IMPOSSIBLE LOW PRICES - I understand your pain in competing us. Your monopoly is being curbed.

- NO PROOF OF MINING - We sell our fresh coins at premium price to cover some cost. Wont show them to you. By the way, where is the proof of mining of our competetion ?

- TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE = SCAM - Again, I understand your pain in the losing battle.

Watch this get deleted. KEEP REPOSTING THIS - Rather than getting deleted, it will stay quoted. Smiley
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 02:01:41 PM

I meant what address are they using to payout mining earnings?

Tongue yep - here you go: 1LKW6fiftaQg8UPp32ptdgJW587XXCDk3p

As expected, the BTC doesn't originate from recent mining.

I don't suppose they will be honest enough to let us know their mining address.

Your friend is now planning to take over the forum with signature campaign => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=854072.0

Feel any necessity to warn people about the upcoming catastrophe ? Wink

He cant even auto-forward a BTC Tx => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=853810.0 Cheesy

It looks like he's already beginning to realize this plan ..  Wink (my sig)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

Cloud Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 06:24:19 PM

Sent 0.01 BTC to the address specified in the order an hour ago, 7 confirmations, but my hash power is till 0 Ghs. Where is my money?

The issue is resolved after private communication with https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=379594

It takes some time for them to process an order. Don't push a "cancel" button against your order after you send them your btc. They promised to make a ticket system on their site to resolve such problems.

Let's see, how payouts will go Smiley

Thank you for sharing your experience. Yesterday we had some problem with blockchain and hence few order processing got delayed. Except for those, who cancelled their orders after payment, all should be processed fine by now. We still have 3 orders left with us for which we received the payment. But it seems the order was deleted in between. So, we are still unable to identify owner of those 3 orders. If you paid us, but your order is not yet processed, please communicate with us here or at https://twitter.com/cloud_mining_. We are also updating a note in OP regarding this.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:56:22 PM

You proved again that you are biased and your crusade is cloud mining is fueled by your association with Havelock.

Only in your imagination. I have absolutely no association with havelock, I've just used it and like their service like thousands of others(however it's far from perfect). IMO 90% of what they offer is garbage and the rest is not worth the reward for the risk you take.

Your statement has no credential as you are not able to back it up by your action. You could not reply to my Q that why your -ve feedback is only against this company and not others, while all are accused by the same problem of not furnishing mining proof.

It's pretty simple why I haven't investigated and left feedback/comments on every other cloudmining company. (it's not my job)

I just felt the need to point out this ponzi because they honestly put hardly any effort into making it look legit.

How can you accuse me of having an ulterior motive when you are repeatedly suggesting investing in too good to be true schemes? Are you a shill or just incredibly naive?

My poll has already proven that ~2/3 of actual miners believe that hiding a mining address = likely ponzi. Why are you so against companies proving they are not a ponzi?
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 01:32:45 PM

Sent 0.01 BTC to the address specified in the order an hour ago, 7 confirmations, but my hash power is till 0 Ghs. Where is my money?

The issue is resolved after private communication with https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=379594

It takes some time for them to process an order. Don't push a "cancel" button against your order after you send them your btc. They promised to make a ticket system on their site to resolve such problems.

Thank you for sharing your experience. Yesterday we had some problem with blockchain and hence few order processing got delayed. Except for those, who cancelled their orders after payment, all should be processed fine by now. We still have 3 orders left with us for which we received the payment. But it seems the order was deleted in between. So, we are still unable to identify owner of those 3 orders. If you paid us, but your order is not yet processed, please communicate with us here or at https://twitter.com/cloud_mining_. We are also updating a note in OP regarding this.

As I have learnt, multiple bitcoin services have faced problem in transaction processing on the day before yesterday.
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 09:46:49 AM

As I have learnt, multiple bitcoin services have faced problem in transaction processing on the day before yesterday.

That day I also faced problem in order processing. They acted fast. I'd say, it is a good sign. Prompt service is a key to successful business.

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 10:16:29 AM

obvious scam is obvious.

- no contact data
- whoisguard protected domain
- no pictures, no mining address, no proof of anything
- referral system

Thats all you need to know its a scam.
But on top of that:
- clumsy amateurish website
- no mention even of fees
- ridiculous claims in FAQ show perpetuator  doesnt even properly understand mining

No point in arguing with the naysayers,  they just want to profit of this scam with referrals.
kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 12:30:55 PM

Website is offline.. Error 522

RocketSingh
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 12:40:39 PM

It is working fine at my end. Might be some problem at your end.

kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 01:24:14 PM

Now is everything ok  Smiley uff..  Smiley

RocketSingh
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 05:46:38 PM

Now is everything ok  Smiley uff..  Smiley

Temporary outage is normal in every website. This happens with BitcoinTalk as well.

Cloud Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 11:27:29 AM

You can now book upto 900 Ghs in one order from www.cloudmining.website. To celebrate the launch of this feature, we are giving away upto 90 GHs per account. For more information, please visit => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857307.0. There is also an update regarding this in the OP.
krnaveen14

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 02:07:30 PM

You can now book upto 900 Ghs in one order from www.cloudmining.website. To celebrate the launch of this feature, we are giving away upto 90 GHs per account. For more information, please visit => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857307.0. There is also an update regarding this in the OP.

I'm a newbie here, but not to Bitcoins.. Everyone here's feeling that your rate/GH is extremely low and even it's not possible at that rate. And now you're even offering free GH at the low rate as a bonus..? How's it even possible..? Can you show your mining address..? You cant show your location coz of threats, but nothing can be done with your mining address if you show it? Is there any problem in it..?

Do you know why posted this..? coz I lost 1.5 btc in ponzhi schemes in my startup stages. But anyway, every experience is a lesson, and I dont feel for the loss coz I didnt invested any of my real money.

I dont want any of the newbies to loss in ponzhi schemes, as none of the experienced persons will invest big amount in these kind of schemes, coz they know what'll become in the end. Quoting a negative reply in your post to make everyone think you as trusted will not make you trusted. Only the newbies will fall for that. Everyone will invest in you including experienced persons but only a small amount. Offering a Big discount for 0.9 investment will made you to execute your ponzhi scheme if you're ponzhi. Am I right? If you can provide more details which will think you as trusted, then we may believe in your site, say atleast 10%..
Cloud Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 04:31:31 PM

I'm a newbie here, but not to Bitcoins.. Everyone here's feeling that your rate/GH is extremely low and even it's not possible at that rate. And now you're even offering free GH at the low rate as a bonus..? How's it even possible..? Can you show your mining address..? You cant show your location coz of threats, but nothing can be done with your mining address if you show it? Is there any problem in it..?

Do you know why posted this..? coz I lost 1.5 btc in ponzhi schemes in my startup stages. But anyway, every experience is a lesson, and I dont feel for the loss coz I didnt invested any of my real money.

I dont want any of the newbies to loss in ponzhi schemes, as none of the experienced persons will invest big amount in these kind of schemes, coz they know what'll become in the end. Quoting a negative reply in your post to make everyone think you as trusted will not make you trusted. Only the newbies will fall for that. Everyone will invest in you including experienced persons but only a small amount. Offering a Big discount for 0.9 investment will made you to execute your ponzhi scheme if you're ponzhi. Am I right? If you can provide more details which will think you as trusted, then we may believe in your site, say atleast 10%..

First of all, thank you for asking straight questions rather than making blind allegations. The basic questions that I could find from your text are 2...

1. How do we offer industry's lowest rate ?

2. Why dont we show our mining address ?

Please correct me, if I have missed any question. The answers are as follows...

1. This is actually the second question of our FAQ. So I'm just quoting it below. These are the key reasons of low cost, but not all. Another reason you will know when I answer your second question. But, to speak the truth, this rate may not last for long...
i. We have very cheap electricity.
ii. Because of our relationship with ASIC manufacturers, we get high end machines before the market does.
iii. Our robust infrastructure is built and tested with time.

2. We sell our fresh coins at a premium price to cover some cost. If we disclose the mining address, we will not be able to sell those at a premium price. So, to keep the things running at low cost, we can not disclose our mining address.

But, can you explain something to us ? We have earned some negative feedback from people who has only chosen us for those, but not any of our competitors for the very same allegations ? Does not it point to the obvious fact that they are just paid sock puppet and do they deserve any response ? Anyways, I'm sure the blind allegations will keep coming in and miners will keep investing. In our industry, only time can prove the trust...
jimmothy

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:54:35 PM

First of all, thank you for asking straight questions rather than making blind allegations. The basic questions that I could find from your text are 2...

1. How do we offer industry's lowest rate ?

2. Why dont we show our mining address ?

Please correct me, if I have missed any question. The answers are as follows...

1. This is actually the second question of our FAQ. So I'm just quoting it below. These are the key reasons of low cost, but not all. Another reason you will know when I answer your second question. But, to speak the truth, this rate may not last for long...
i. We have very cheap electricity.
ii. Because of our relationship with ASIC manufacturers, we get high end machines before the market does.
iii. Our robust infrastructure is built and tested with time.

2. We sell our fresh coins at a premium price to cover some cost. If we disclose the mining address, we will not be able to sell those at a premium price. So, to keep the things running at low cost, we can not disclose our mining address.

This is exactly the type of thing a scammer would say.

Here are a few ways you can disclose your mining address without tainting your premium newly mined coins:

A: Mine on a pool with stats like btcguild (surely you have several PH/s and will show up in the top 10.)

B: Allocate only a small portion of your hashrate to solomine (maybe just 1 PH/s)

C: Change your mining address only temporarily to prove you own X PH/s.

If you can't do any of those it's obvious that this is just the ~500th halfassed cloudmining ponzi scheme.

But, can you explain something to us ? We have earned some negative feedback from people who has only chosen us for those, but not any of our competitors for the very same allegations ? Does not it point to the obvious fact that they are just paid sock puppet and do they deserve any response ? Anyways, I'm sure the blind allegations will keep coming in and miners will keep investing. In our industry, only time can prove the trust...

If I was a sockpuppet, wouldn't I be posting in every other sketchy cloudmining thread? Or am I getting paid by every sketchy company at the same time, specifically to troll a single company which has hardly any customers? Your conspiracy theory just doesn't add up.

The real reason I've left negative feedback is because out of all the potential ponzi schemes, yours is the most lazy/halfassed/obvious. Other sketchy cloudmining websites have the potential to be legit but this is just so obvious I felt the need to give noobs a hint.

As for blind allegations, I don't think that's true at all. You've set your company up to look as much like a ponzi scheme as possible.

Here's a short list of red flags which you have created:

- Private website registration
- No names/phone numbers/company info
- No mining address/payments don't originate from mining.
- No history on the forum/anywhere
- No proof of contract with hardware manufacturers
- No pics of hardware
- Rates far below what every hardware manufacturer is offering
- Halfassed website

Anyways the only red flag that matters is a mining address. Prove that you own X PH/s and all us "paid sockpuppets" will leave you alone.

But of course you will dance around the question and/or bullshit your way out of it, because as we all know ponzi schemes cannot provide proof of mining.
krnaveen14

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 06:11:42 PM

Thanks for your reply. But anyway, nothing seems to be satisfying at all and everyone knows that. Can anyone kindly explain what does the above quoted text meant. I can't understant it all. Why would anyone want to buy coins from you at premium price if they can get it at normal exchange cost. But please dont tell me that it's like a kind of private investment. Every question we asked you, you replied like how an average man will think to cover him up. Lets take example of HashProfit, whether it's ponzhi or real (I hope it's not ponzhi, coz they introduced Profit coin and want to get into Crypto currencies strongly), they give their location environment such as some region in Russia and also whenever they're running offer and discounts, they show their remaining Discounted HashPower until Discounted HashPower runs out. This doesn't mean HashProfit is paying me to give negative feedback for you, coz everyone in this thread knows how you're escaping from accurate questions thrown at you. If you want, then I can give examples of various cloud mining sites which I experienced and getting payouts continuously.
jimmothy

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 06:23:50 PM

Thanks for your reply. But anyway, nothing seems to be satisfying at all and everyone knows that. Can anyone kindly explain what does the above quoted text meant. I can't understant it all. Why would anyone want to buy coins from you at premium price if they can get it at normal exchange cost. But please dont tell me that it's like a kind of private investment. Every question we asked you, you replied like how an average man will think to cover him up. Lets take example of HashProfit, whether it's ponzhi or real (I hope it's not ponzhi, coz they introduced Profit coin and want to get into Crypto currencies strongly), they give their location environment such as some region in Russia and also whenever they're running offer and discounts, they show their remaining Discounted HashPower until Discounted HashPower runs out. This doesn't mean HashProfit is paying me to give negative feedback for you, coz everyone in this thread knows how you're escaping from accurate questions thrown at you. If you want, then I can give examples of various cloud mining sites which I experienced and getting payouts continuously.

It means they are selling newly mined coins to someone who wants to launder large amounts of money. They want new coins because they have no transaction history.

It's sort of pointless because nobody cares whether your bitcoins were earned by selling drugs or scamming noobs, but the market exists as far as I know.

Really it's just an excuse to not disclose the mining address.
kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 06:42:02 PM

It means they are selling newly mined coins to someone who wants to launder large amounts of money. They want new coins because they have no transaction history.

It's sort of pointless because nobody cares whether your bitcoins were earned by selling drugs or scamming noobs, but the market exists as far as I know.

Really it's just an excuse to not disclose the mining address.

It sounds like you know a bit more than average user Huh Roll Eyes

CounterEntropy

Activity: 214
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 09:59:12 PM

-snip-

Here are a few ways you can disclose your mining address without tainting your premium newly mined coins:

A: Mine on a pool with stats like btcguild (surely you have several PH/s and will show up in the top 10.)

B: Allocate only a small portion of your hashrate to solomine (maybe just 1 PH/s)

-snip-

This does not prove anything either. Because it can be easily done by buying hashpower from ebay or other places for a limited period of time, as someone explained here...

yeah i sent support ticket to hashie.co website still no response 36 hours later. I just asked them if i can see where the miners are mining live stats and NOT just a 1 time screen shot. I told them i need to see live GHS mining stats since someone can just buy a shitload of GHS on ebay or similar for short term and get a picture. I find it weird how hashie wont let me go into " chat section " till i buy a miner and not just have the free 10GHS

The bottom line is all these mining businesses are now turned out to be scammer.

- Cloud Miners are Ponzi.
- Hardware manufacturers take pre-order and keep mining with customer's machine at their own place.
- Pool owners are stealing hashes by block withholding attack.

If someone can not solo mine at home with his own miner, he should not try mining at all. Satoshi's basic vision of keeping blockchain de-centralized is being disturbed by mining scammers. Angry
jimmothy

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 05:38:28 AM

-snip-

-snip-

This does not prove anything either. Because it can be easily done by buying hashpower from ebay or other places for a limited period of time, as someone explained here...

That's true for a few TH/s but I guarantee you cannot buy several PH/s on ebay.

After thinking about it, I'm not buying the excuse that they cannot provide a mining address because they "will not be able to sell those at a premium price". I can't think of a reason that someone laundering money/coins wouldn't want coins mined by a known company.

Anyways if there really is some mysterious reason they can't provide a mining address, what about having one of the hardware manufacturers vouch for them? I'm sure they will do that considering they have such an amazing relationship.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: