Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:42:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High Performance Bitcoin Mining | Starting from 0.0004 BTC/Ghs | Since 2014  (Read 89555 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
snuffish

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:33:25 PM

Have you tried flushing your DNS cache ?

http://www.wikihow.com/Flush-DNS

That did the trick. But now the same problem shows up when I login to the site. But now I can at least see the frontpage of the site.

idonothave

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:03:01 PM

That did the trick. But now the same problem shows up when I login to the site. But now I can at least see the frontpage of the site.

how many network devices do you have in your computer?
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:07:50 PM

Try Incognito Mode.

In Chrome it´s Ctrl+Shift+N

In Firefox Open Link in New Private Window if I remember correctly.

galdur

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:21:46 PM

In Firefox New Private Window: Ctr+Shft+P

snuffish

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:53:49 PM

how many network devices do you have in your computer?

I only have one.

snuffish

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:55:29 PM

Try Incognito Mode.

That doesn't work either. Have tried every computer at home.. have 3 of them. Same problem on everyone.

I also asked a other friend of mine to try it.. it worked for him. I have also tried via TOR and that didn't work..
This haven't happend before, it's really weird.

Is it something wrong with my ISP? But if im using TOR that shouldn't matter..

idonothave

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:15:22 PM

Try Incognito Mode.

That doesn't work either. Have tried every computer at home.. have 3 of them. Same problem on everyone.

I also asked a other friend of mine to try it.. it worked for him. I have also tried via TOR and that didn't work..
This haven't happend before, it's really weird.

Is it something wrong with my ISP? But if im using TOR that shouldn't matter..

reboot your home router
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 07:54:20 AM

Has anyone bothered reading the terms and conditions for this service?

'We' and 'us' refer to Cloud Mining Website, a website presented at the web address www.cloudmining.website. 'You' and 'your' refer to you, the person accessing and using www.cloudmining.website. 'Service' and 'services' refer to any services we offer, including our website and our cloud mining services. By availing our service you confirm that bitcoin mining is a legal activity in your jurisdiction. While you are buying a mining contract from us, you agree that you understand the concept of bitcoin, mining and all its associated risks. You confirm that you understand that there may be occasional maintenance charges due to electricity cost, hardware maintenance etc. While we make our best effort to ensure your account's security and privacy of your information, you hereby declare that you are ultimately responsible for the security of your account and related information. You accept that the referral commission data will be public at our discretion for accountability purpose and promotion of our service. You understand that all sales are final, and refunds not are offered except at our discretion. In the event of any problem with the service, you agree that your sole and exclusive remedy you may have is to cease use of the service. Under no circumstances should we be liable in any way for your use of the service. We may modify the Terms & Conditions at any time without notice. By continuing to use our service, you are agreeing to the latest version of the Terms & Conditions.
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:16:02 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 09:37:08 AM by SpanishSoldier

Has anyone bothered reading the terms and conditions for this service?

'We' and 'us' refer to Cloud Mining Website, a website presented at the web address www.cloudmining.website. 'You' and 'your' refer to you, the person accessing and using www.cloudmining.website. 'Service' and 'services' refer to any services we offer, including our website and our cloud mining services. By availing our service you confirm that bitcoin mining is a legal activity in your jurisdiction. While you are buying a mining contract from us, you agree that you understand the concept of bitcoin, mining and all its associated risks. You confirm that you understand that there may be occasional maintenance charges due to electricity cost, hardware maintenance etc. While we make our best effort to ensure your account's security and privacy of your information, you hereby declare that you are ultimately responsible for the security of your account and related information. You accept that the referral commission data will be public at our discretion for accountability purpose and promotion of our service. You understand that all sales are final, and refunds not are offered except at our discretion. In the event of any problem with the service, you agree that your sole and exclusive remedy you may have is to cease use of the service. Under no circumstances should we be liable in any way for your use of the service. We may modify the Terms & Conditions at any time without notice. By continuing to use our service, you are agreeing to the latest version of the Terms & Conditions.

That is a standard ToS and I'd rather be worried about companies, which does not call a spade a spade. But, the hypocrite nature of u HaveLock guys are coming out in broad daylight. In PB mining thread u r accusing of no mention of electricity cost, hardware maintenance cost and here u r accusing of mention of the same !!! Shocked

I'm sure, u'll question why am I calling it a standard ToS. So, I'm giving you a snippet from Conibase user agreement (https://www.coinbase.com/legal/user_agreement)...

We may (a) modify or discontinue any portion of the Coinbase Services, and (b) suspend or terminate your access to the Coinbase Services, at any time, and from time to time, without notice to you in certain, limited circumstances described in Sections 2.6, 3.6.4, and 7.2. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or termination of the Coinbase Services, or suspension or termination of your access to the Coinbase Services, except to the extent otherwise expressly set forth herein.

Any company operating from a proper legal jurisdiction needs this type of protective legal language, which is not applicable to your Panamian HaveLock or Chinese AM hash.

Looking at the AM hash thread, it is quiet evident, that you guys have failed to compete with PB mining, cloudmining.website etc. and having hard time in keeping your sales alive Cheesy
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:45:42 AM

That is a very standard ToS and I'd be worried about companies, which does not call a spade a spade. But, the hypocrite nature of u HaveLock guys are coming out in broad daylight. In PB mining thread u r accusing of no mention of electricity cost, hardware maintenance cost and here u r accusing of mention of the same !!! Shocked

Looking at the AM hash thread, it is quiet evident, that you guys have failed to compete with PB mining, cloudmining.website etc. and having hard time in keeping your sales alive Cheesy

Why do you keep calling everyone "Havelock guys"? Havelock is a securities exchange, it doesn't provide any mining services. It just provides a platform for bitcoin stocks.

The reason I call these companies a ponzi is because they flat out refuse to provide any evidence that they are legitimate. How is that being hypocritical? AMHash (along with Hashnest and KNC Cloud) provide that evidence. It's a simple fact that you can't run a cloud mining service without using electricity and electricity needs to be paid for.

When a service refuses to tell you how to calculate your supposed payout, it's quite obviously a scam as it can simply pay you whatever it wants.
galdur

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:03:27 AM

At the AMHASH thread they don´t waste valuable hyping time

on trivial things like payouts  Grin

newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1049

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:07:36 AM

That is a very standard ToS and I'd be worried about companies, which does not call a spade a spade. But, the hypocrite nature of u HaveLock guys are coming out in broad daylight. In PB mining thread u r accusing of no mention of electricity cost, hardware maintenance cost and here u r accusing of mention of the same !!! Shocked

Why do you keep calling everyone "Havelock guys"? Havelock is a securities exchange, it doesn't provide any mining services. It just provides a platform for bitcoin stocks.

The reason I call these companies a ponzi is because they flat out refuse to provide any evidence that they are legitimate. How is that being hypocritical? AMHash (along with Hashnest and KNC Cloud) provide that evidence. It's a simple fact that you can't run a cloud mining service without using electricity and electricity needs to be paid for.

When a service refuses to tell you how to calculate your supposed payout, it's quite obviously a scam as it can simply pay you whatever it wants.

I do understand very well how HaveLock operates. Being based outside of US/EU jurisdiction, it tries to give credibility to non-standard companies. If AM Hash, Cryptx Petamine etc those are listed under HaveLock were fully legit, then they would have attended conferences, their founders were clean & clear about identity, which they are NOT. They are simply taking advantage of their location to deceive people and HaveLock is trying to become the bank in this case, skimming off investor's money, which is one of the thing bitcoin fought for.

On the contrary, cloud mining websites are quiet clear about the reason of their anonymity. PB mining has talked about NDA and cloudmining.website has mentioned the reason in Our Story & FAQ.

Those, who are offering a payout calculation are actually lying, because mining is partially about luck. Giving a calculation on ideal amount is vague and does not indicate real mining. But, instead of giving this calculation, both PB mining & cloudmining.website are giving better result than your AM hash etc. Funny thing is that, instead of understanding all these, u guys r misleading people to go for HaveLock companies, which clearly shows your conflict of interest as owner/share holder/sales agent.

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:21:23 AM

I do understand very well how HaveLock operates. Being based out of US/EU jurisdiction, it tries to give credibility to non-standard companies. If AM Hash, Cryptx Petamine etc those are listed under HaveLock were fully legit, then they would have attend conferences, their founders were clean & clear about identity, which they are NOT. They are simply taking advantage of their location to deceive people and HaveLock is trying to become the bank in this case, skimming off investor's money, which is one of the thing bitcoin fought for.

You realize that for instance cryptx is a legally registered company in the EU with well known founders and an actual address thats not just a mail forwarding company, right?

On the contrary, cloud mining websites are quiet clear about the reason of their anonymity.

You actually misspelled "quiet" correctly. They are not quite clear, they are completely quiet about their identity.

PB mining has talked about NDA and cloudmining.website has mentioned the reason in Our Story & FAQ.

You mean they bullshit about an NDA as laughable pretext.  Tell me which asic vendor would issue an NDA that doesnt even let their customers say they bought hardware as condition to sell them hardware, and why on earth would they do it? And how would it preclude these scammers from giving us their identity? You cant be that stupid.

Those, who are offering a payout calculation are actually lying, because mining is partially about luck.

Only if you are mining. Not if you run a mining ponzi.

galdur

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:31:44 AM

It´s unregistered securities traded in Panama

safely out of the reach of the SEC.

Of course shills whining about ponzi scams here and there

don´t give a flying eff about the law when it comes to

unregistered securities.

SEC SENDS INQUIRY LETTERS TO HUNDREDS OF BITCOIN COMPANIES ABOUT UNREGISTERED SECURITIES

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/sec-sends-inquiry-letters-hundreds-bitcoin-companies-unregistered-securities/

SpanishSoldier

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:36:09 AM

I do understand very well how HaveLock operates. Being based out of US/EU jurisdiction, it tries to give credibility to non-standard companies. If AM Hash, Cryptx Petamine etc those are listed under HaveLock were fully legit, then they would have attend conferences, their founders were clean & clear about identity, which they are NOT. They are simply taking advantage of their location to deceive people and HaveLock is trying to become the bank in this case, skimming off investor's money, which is one of the thing bitcoin fought for.

You realize that for instance cryptx is a legally registered company in the EU with well known founders and an actual address thats not just a mail forwarding company, right?

newIndia has made a mistake by pointing finger at the companies u tried to showcase as legitimate in your 101 thread. By the way, what are the legitimacy proofs of HaveLock and AM hash ? Or the registration of Cryptx PetaMine is enough for all these entities ?

On the contrary, cloud mining websites are quiet clear about the reason of their anonymity.

You actually misspelled "quiet" correctly. They are not quite clear, they are completely quiet about their identity.

When u loose on logic, u pick up spelling mistakes.

PB mining has talked about NDA and cloudmining.website has mentioned the reason in Our Story & FAQ.

You mean they bullshit about an NDA as laughable pretext.  Tell me which asic vendor would issue an NDA that doesnt even let their customers say they bought hardware as condition to sell them hardware, and why on earth would they do it? And how would it preclude these scammers from giving us their identity? You cant be that stupid.

When an ASIC vendor is giving equipments at low rate, or probably not showing that sales in book, they might ask for NDA. That is not the headache of cloud mining companies. Their headache is to get things cheap. Because legitimacy proof is the headache of HaveLock sales agents.

Those, who are offering a payout calculation are actually lying, because mining is partially about luck.

Only if you are mining. Not if you run a mining ponzi.

So AM hash is offering calculation and hence a Ponzi. On the contrary, cloudmining.website is not offering any pre-determined calculation. Hence they are mining for real. Is that what u wanna say ? Roll Eyes
galdur

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:42:29 AM

AMHASH has a graph at their thread showing how their payouts

have fallen for the past month. Shills pushing the co. call this

same thing "skimming" when it simultaneously happens at the

competition.

Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:43:03 AM

Havelock are based in Panama and are fully registered there. Yes, they charge a trading fee - 0.4% when selling. They don't charge you to purchase any shares though. Also, ASICMiner have attended quite a few bitcoin mining conferences this year. In fact they were just at one. ASICMiner are a major player in the world of bitcoin mining, these services you're promoting are quite the opposite.

On the contrary, cloud mining websites are quiet clear about the reason of their anonymity. PB mining has talked about NDA and cloudmining.website has mentioned the reason in Our Story & FAQ.

Those reasons are total bullshit and only gullible people believe them.

Those, who are offering a payout calculation are actually lying, because mining is partially about luck. Giving a calculation on ideal amount is vague and does not indicate real mining. But, instead of giving this calculation, both PB mining & cloudmining.website are giving better result than your AM hash etc. Funny thing is that, instead of understanding all these, u guys r misleading people to go for HaveLock companies, which clearly shows your conflict of interest as owner/share holder/sales agent.

Who do you think is more likely to have real miners, non-manufacturing cloud mining services or ASIC manufacturers who those cloud mining services need to buy miners from? As for using a formula, all that does is remove the variance. With regards to misleading people, your sig quite clearly says no hidden fees yet buried in the terms and conditions on the website, you've got the following:

You confirm that you understand that there may be occasional maintenance charges due to electricity cost, hardware maintenance etc.

Sounds like hidden fees to me.

As Jimmothy pointed out in the PB thread:

Here's a fair comparison:

AMhash = 0.0028 btc/year
Bitmain = 0.0031 btc/year
KNC = 0.0032 btc/year

PBmining = 0.0014 btc/5years

Clearly these hardware manufacturers with massive economies of scale and ultra cheap electricity cannot compete with PBmining.

That would make PB cost 0.00028 per year. In other words, 1/10 the cost of AMHash per year. Do you honestly believe that PB can provide cloud mining services for 1/10 the cost of AMHash - who gets hardware at cost (because they make their own chips and build their own miners) and pays around 0.03-0.04 $/kWh? If so, then that just highlights how delusional and gullible you are.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:53:08 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 11:14:32 AM by Puppet

newIndia has made a mistake by pointing finger at the companies u tried to showcase as legitimate in your 101 thread. By the way, what are the legitimacy proofs of HaveLock and AM hash ? Or the registration of Cryptx PetaMine is enough for all these entities ?

The operators of AMhash are quite well known too. And with an actual address
http://www.rockminer.com/contact.php

Not too mention, asicminer endorsement, quite convincing pictures and most important of all: a public mining address

When u loose on logic, u pick up spelling mistakes.

I pick up on accidental truths.

When an ASIC vendor is giving equipments at low rate, or probably not showing that sales in book, they might ask for NDA.

No one is asking them to disclose the price, not being allowed to disclose a purchase is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard of. Not that an endorsement is even the most crucial thing, what kind of NDA would prohibit them from disclosing mining or pool address on a public blockchain?  If you believe that, you will believe anything. Curious how much  you lost on "arbitrage" scams recently..

So AM hash is offering calculation and hence a Ponzi. On the contrary, cloudmining.website is not offering any pre-determined calculation. Hence they are mining for real. Is that what u wanna say ? Roll Eyes

Amhash is offering clear terms. You cant calculate ROI without assuming difficulty, AMhash isnt doing that. You can however predict and publish hosting costs quite easily. If you have any, that is.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 11:08:18 AM

BTW, concerning the ad hominem trying to somehow paint me as a havelock shill;
first of all notice my signature. There is no paid ad in there.  I dont have a financial incentive to lie, unlike the vast majority of posters here.
Secondly, show me ONE single post where I recommend people use havelock.  Or  where I say I think amhash is a good investment. Or where I recommend cryptx.
Or for that matter, ANY cloudminng.

You cant. Because unlike you, I dont have a financial incentive to deceive others and my integrity cant be bought for a few satoshi.
SpanishSoldier

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:50:56 PM

BTW, concerning the ad hominem trying to somehow paint me as a havelock shill;
first of all notice my signature. There is no paid ad in there.  I dont have a financial incentive to lie, unlike the vast majority of posters here.
Secondly, show me ONE single post where I recommend people use havelock.  Or  where I say I think amhash is a good investment. Or where I recommend cryptx.
Or for that matter, ANY cloudminng.

You cant. Because unlike you, I dont have a financial incentive to deceive others and my integrity cant be bought for a few satoshi.

I think u failed to understand the meaning of ad hominem in the context of current discussion. Your over interest in different cloud mining threads and showcasing of illegit companies as legit in your 101 thread clearly shows your conflict of interest. It does not require u to carry a referral sig to promote HaveLock. U just need to push people to services for which u r owner/share holder/sales agent. And as the X-mas is approaching, u r getting restless to boost sales and collect your sales bonus. Tongue

Once again u miserably failed to prove your neutrality Wink

Now, here is a great news for you. AM hash hardware supplier Rockiner is in a state of stagnation and not producing hardware. So how come AM hash is selling hashes ? Smelling Ponzi ? Smiley

I would but all the ones I have checked out I would end up paying more than what I would get back. Mining with miners is easier for me since I do not pay for electric. I have 4, 15 kilowatt wind turbines and solar panels. So all I am out is the money for miners which pay for themselves

look into Amhash listed on havelock. they are away to sell amhash3 shares.

rockminer is sadly in a state of stagnation and not producing hardware and possibly dying.

^^^ and this is from horse's mouth. He is holding your beloved AM hash sig !!! Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: