Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:28:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High Performance Bitcoin Mining | Starting from 0.0004 BTC/Ghs | Since 2014  (Read 89555 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:12:17 PM

How you can be so sure? Just give me any proof and i will change my mind. Everyone can write what he want and i see that you are using this form..

How much are you willing to bet and what odds would you take?  If you really believe there is even a remote chance these sites are legit, lets make a bet so you can actually earn quite a bit if you are right. More than you could possibly earn by investing in them. How about it?
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:31:59 PM

How you can be so sure? Just give me any proof and i will change my mind. Everyone can write what he want and i see that you are using this form..

Can you prove that God does not exist? Instead of asking me to provide you with proof that they are not a legitimate service, you should be asking them to provide you with proof that they are legitimate.

They've been asked repeatedly and they simply refuse to provide any evidence that they are legitimate.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:25:14 PM

Can you prove that God does not exist? Instead of asking me to provide you with proof that they are not a legitimate service, you should be asking them to provide you with proof that they are legitimate.

They've been asked repeatedly and they simply refuse to provide any evidence that they are legitimate.

No i can't proof that God exist.
No i can't proof that they are legitimate.

Can you proof that they are scam? NO! So why you wrote that:

Also, that service in your sig is a scam too.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:28:00 PM

Can you proof that they are scam?

The fact that no one, including all the shills and ref whores,  is willing to bet even a single satoshi that they are legit,  thats all the proof I need.
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:35:38 PM

No i can't proof that God exist.
No i can't proof that they are legitimate.

Can you proof that they are scam? NO! So why you wrote that:

Also, that service in your sig is a scam too.

I'm not asking you to prove that they are legitimate, I'm asking them to provide evidence of their legitimacy which them can easily do so. There are no legitimate reasons for them to refuse to do so and if they did provide evidence, they wouldn't have to deal with scam accusations and they would make more money.

kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:38:49 PM

Can you proof that they are scam?

The fact that no one, including all the shills and ref whores,  is willing to bet even a single satoshi that they are legit,  thats all the proof I need.

And i understand your opinion, really. This discussion is repeating every few days .. I don't know if it makes sense.. I'm not saying that this service is legit, because as I wrote there is no evidence. I just don't accept word "scam" without proof. Even "very suspect" would be more to the point, but not a "scam". That's all.

kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:42:09 PM

I'm not asking you to prove that they are legitimate, I'm asking them to provide evidence of their legitimacy which them can easily do so. There are no legitimate reasons for them to refuse to do so and if they did provide evidence, they wouldn't have to deal with scam accusations and they would make more money.

I hope in post above you will find answer to your post.

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:44:14 PM

And i understand your opinion, really. This discussion is repeating every few days .. I don't know if it makes sense.. I'm not saying that this service is legit, because as I wrote there is no evidence. I just don't accept word "scam" without proof. Even "very suspect" would be more to the point, but not a "scam". That's all.

Thats because you reverse the burden of proof,  putting it on us to prove something that will only be proven once its too late.

If you had any sense, you would understand the burden of proof lies with the party soliciting your money. If they can not meet even the lowest burden imaginable (like responding to 'who are you'), every sane person would assume them to be a scam, until proven otherwise  - which wont happen. This is true pretty much universally, but absolutely true on this forum and with anything bitcoin related. You know its a scam. I bet you its a scam. It will be proven its a scam. It is a scam.

SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:55:13 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 10:29:40 PM by SpanishSoldier

Look, u r blatantly lying again. friedcat & company has multiple outfits to deceive people. The sig campaign he is running is here => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=739269.0. For AM hash selling, instead of referral, he is using the shady Panamian platform HaveLock, Hashie and a few forum agents like U. It is always better to be straightforward and have an affiliate program. Interestingly, companies like CoinBase also have an affiliate program like cloudmining.website or PB mining.

What exactly do you think I'm lying about? Stop being such a deranged lunatic, coming up with crazy conspiracy theories. It doesn't take a genius to understand that I'm an ASICMiner shareholder. As for the signature campaign, that is quite clearly for Prismas. You clearly have no idea about anything with regards to the bitcoin mining or investing scenes. AMHash doesn't have an referral scheme, don't have secret forum agents selling stuff and Havelock is just a securities exchange platform that anybody can use, hence all the stocks on it that have nothing to do with ASICMiner.

ASICMiner is actually really shit at marketing in my opinion.

Well, now u demand that u r a voluntary campaigner of AM hash or a sock puppet of friedcat. So, answer me the following Qs...

1. Where do I get to see the total hash power sold by AM hash in real time ?

2. At which mining address/addresses I can see the bitcoins mined by that hash power ?

3. If friedcat & AM hash are legit, where is a video of him talking about AM hash ?

1. On Havelock for contracts sold on Havelock. Those sold by Hashie haven't been transferred to Havelock yet and neither have those sold directly. You can see how much hashing power has been sold directly by looking at the payment address. They've actually sold as much directly in 4 days as they have on Havelock in nearly 1.5 months. Eventually they'll all be merged on Havelock.

1HtUGfbDcMzTeHWx2Dbgnhc6kYnj1Hp24i
1ERszMSERwHNR9Xty73KZXpsg1jjBXWcHh
1K7AuMJwVfZg3UVjinnjT2HzG4pJvACat6

3. Now you're just making a complete fool of yourself. ASICMiner is the oldest bitcoin ASIC manufacturer. They had 60 Ph/s worth of ASICs in the spring and had trouble selling them because the chips under performed and demand was over estimated. Then there was a load of trouble with Prismas and it was decided the best way to sell those chips was through cloud mining and AMHash was born. 5 Ph/s is fuck all to ASICminer. Also, they've already paid for their 4th generation ASIC and will be getting samples next week. Mass production is expected for February. They're also busy with R&D for gen 5 ASICs. Of course they're legit you fucking moron.  Roll Eyes

The red part of your reply clearly shows, you are now agitated and feeling uncomfortable in front of unwanted questions. But, at least u have shown some honesty by declaring that u r an ASICMiner shareholder. Your companions like Puppet, Jimothy etc are not even doing that and trying push their stocks disguising under neutrality.

To speak the truth, HaveLock is an unregulated exchange and it is awaiting the fate of GLBSE. I understand that u have no other way than pushing these scam stocks, so that u can sell them quick and get your money back. But, it is unethical to butcher uninformed new people like this for your own profit. Stand in front of the mirror and you'll see that u'll look like what u stated me in the last part of your response.

Now, let us analyse what u have stated about AM Hash aka friedcat.

1. So, there is no clear figure available publicly that how much total hashpower they have sold ? And u r telling me they are listed in an exchange ? Cheesy

2. This is fine. But, unless I get the data from the first Q, I cant compute if they are overselling or not.

3. Are u brainwashed not to ask Q about friedcat ? I asked about his identity, so that I know whom to target when HaveLock is taken down by SEC or similar. SatoshiDice was traded on an exchange we know the owner Voorhees. ASIC manufacturer spondoolies team is well known => http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/pages/team. So, why the hide & seek game for friedcat ? If he is simply mining and delivering, why is not he coming forward ? Dont be a leg licking dog. Stand up and ask questions to everyone.

Now, let me tell u why I prefer cloud mining companies which are not traded on an exchange. This is because cloud mining is not a high profit investment. It gives low, but steady return. If bitcoin were fiat, then I'd have chosen other businesses to invest. But, there is not enough scope of bitcoin investment so far. Today's security exchanges that u r relying upon are all vague. They dont follow any rule, they dont have any power. Lender's forum BTC Jam has clearly stated that they can not do anything if a company runs away with investor's money. Investor's need to unite and file a complaint. This does not happen at NASDAQ. Investors are not supposed to run for their money when the company runs away after selling stocks on an exchange. But this is what will happen for your HaveLock. So, why give the part of your return to them ? That is why, I directly invest in cloud mining companies. Of course there are some scams. You'll see I dont stand by all in the crowd. Some are stealing images from other site, some are deleting referrer data table. In investment world, you have to use your own conscience to find the one that'll give u the return. If any cloud mining company want to do steady business, it is not a real problem as the return is low. But, u should worry if someone start giving too much of free things. Lunamine did that and hence I did not invest in them. Even with less than actual mining power, it is easy to show some profit to cloud mining investors.  Some cloud mining services are selling their fresh coins to cover more. You have made some bad investment by investing in AM hash. Ok...its fine. It happens. U dont need to trap gullible newbies for that. Invest a little directly in prominent cloud mining websites & wear the referral sig for some time. Report me when u make profit. Smiley
SpanishSoldier

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:58:20 PM

Hey spaniard, you never replied to my bet proposal on pbmining. Im putting my money where my mouth is, instead of using my mouth to try to victimize more people for my own profit.
Will you do the same ? Cause Im offering the same bet for this ponzi too. If you really believe they are legit, lets put some btc in escrow.

Anya is waiting for u on PB mining thread... and u have fled in here ? Cheesy
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:00:27 PM

Keep up dude, pbmining thread is closed and I already won anya's bet:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=887871

So, shall we make one about the outcome of cloudmining.website ?
SpanishSoldier

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:08:29 PM

LoLz... first point me the post where u accepted Anya's bet and escrow the sum ? Smiley
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:18:55 PM

LoLz... first point me the post where u accepted Anya's bet and escrow the sum ? Smiley

Wasnt I supposed to trust Anja on her scouts honor or whatever the fuck she called it?
Seriously dude, you read the thread, you know I didnt accept anja's conditions. yet Id probably have won even on her idiotic conditions anyhow.

Im offering you a straightforward bet that cloudmining.website or any other ponzi you wish to bet on, will not continue to honor its contract beyond july, and I will offer you odds that ensure that if I lose, you will make a LOT more than by investing in it. But I know you wont accept the bet regardless, am I wrong? No Im not, because you know its a ponzi just as well as I do.

Likewise, im offering to bet that any site I labeled as "legitimate" will continue honoring its contract. But you wont take that bet either because you know amhash, KNC, hashnet and ghash are not going to run off like the ponzi's you push.
Anyayakubu

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:20:40 PM

It's true puppet, if i had bet with you I lost and only in one week. Shows how wrong we can all be about things. And if feel I should pay give me address, I will pay.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:31:34 PM

if i had bet with you

Then its good for you that we did not. I didnt accept your conditions, so Im not going to take your bitcoin, although I do appreciate the gesture.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:38:26 PM

Nice.

Anyayakubu

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:39:15 PM

You don't need to be rude about it, you didn't ask for my opinion as to a fail or not before you challenge my sacred girl scouts honor. lets all keep our guns in our holsters. However Puppet   what I think you should do for me is give trusted feedback for me honoring this bet. I have a feeling that's not a common thing to do.  Even though i always felt bad you would not just trust me on my word. Thats bitcoin a trustless situation.  However you can see you were right, I think we got fail conditions in one week. Therfore. I'm commited to honor the error of my judgement.
Anya Yakubu
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:46:05 PM

You don't need to be rude about it,

Am I being rude? I thought I was being quite the gentleman about it Smiley

you didn't ask for my opinion as to a fail or not before you challenge my sacred girl scouts honor.

I have no idea what that means.

lets all keep our guns in our holsters. However Puppet   what I think you should do for me is give trusted feedback for me honoring this bet. I have a feeling that's not a common thing to do.  Even though i always felt bad you would not just trust me on my word. Thats bitcoin a trustless situation.  However you can see you were right, I think we got fail conditions in one week. Therfore. I'm commited to honor the error of my judgement.
Anya Yakubu

Im not on the default trust list, so I cant give you what you ask. Even if I could, appreciating the offer isnt the same as saying that I trust you now.
I most certainly do not trust your judgement.

Ill think about it.

(btw, its not that uncommon among people with a history/reputation to honor non escrowed bets for small amounts. As matter of fact, I had one just last week about difficulty increasing. I happened to lose that bet, so I paid roadstress. I have no doubts he would have paid me had he lost. But then he doesnt promote ponzi's.)
Anyayakubu

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:55:42 PM

puppet agree so is why I say give address so I can honor this bet , I'm good with it . not the first time I been wrong or acted stupid.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:59:33 PM

bet  (bt)
n.
1. An agreement usually between two parties that the one who has made an incorrect prediction about an uncertain outcome will forfeit something stipulated to the other; a wager.

We had no agreement. I did not agree to your terms, you did not agree to mine. Period. (I might even claim the outcome was not uncertain :p)
And this is off topic now, unless you want to bet on CloudMining.website
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: