Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:45:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High Performance Bitcoin Mining | Starting from 0.0004 BTC/Ghs | Since 2014  (Read 89553 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 09:09:23 AM

3rd payout. This weak was worse than previous, but nothing surprising since price of BTC tanked about 50$.

Why would the price of BTC make any difference? The service is supposed to have "No hidden fees" according to your sig.

That is the point, but obviously the puppet army will not see any logic in it. They are just waiting to jump in at the beginning of the next page to call it scam... once again. And instead of this repetitive nuisance, our OP will keep quiet by not moderating these Havelock hooligans to loiter around and spit anywhere in the thread !!!

According to their "payment history" page, 2 weeks ago they paid out 2.98592723 BTC, last week they paid out, 10.95585424 BTC, yet this week they only paid out 1.64579392 BTC.

How do you explain that?
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 10:27:40 AM

3rd payout. This weak was worse than previous, but nothing surprising since price of BTC tanked about 50$.

Why would the price of BTC make any difference? The service is supposed to have "No hidden fees" according to your sig.

That is the point, but obviously the puppet army will not see any logic in it. They are just waiting to jump in at the beginning of the next page to call it scam... once again. And instead of this repetitive nuisance, our OP will keep quiet by not moderating these Havelock hooligans to loiter around and spit anywhere in the thread !!!

According to their "payment history" page, 2 weeks ago they paid out 2.98592723 BTC, last week they paid out, 10.95585424 BTC, yet this week they only paid out 1.64579392 BTC.

How do you explain that?

Why would the price of BTC make any difference? The service is supposed to have "No hidden fees" according to your sig. :

It is very shady but a lower BTC price would mean higher maintenance costs in BTC terms so a lower payout would have to be expected.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 10:30:38 AM

How do you explain that?

Seems like their forced automatic reinvestment and disabling automatic payouts has worked well for them. This ponzi might even survive a few more weeks if people dont pay attention to the fact they are not being paid. And that of course, is the real reason some people in this thread pretend everything is hunky-dory,  they are trying to sell their accounts before it implodes.
Dexter770221
Legendary

Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 10:32:45 AM

First of all that questions shouldn't go to me. I'm not running this bussines.
But I may guess...
2 weeks ago there wasn't so much interest, less clients, less total payout. AMHASH 2 weeks also didn't sell good.
1 week ago more users jump in (even I got 1 refferal), also price of BTC was 380$. AMHASH divs was higher, more people start to buy AMHASH3.
Last week was bad in terms of price, 310-330. Many people didn't turn off autobuy option, that's why this week total payout was smaller. AMHASH divs was below 800 (week earlier above 800) satoshi despite lowering maintenance fee.

All is adding up...  Even company from your sig behave similiar...

Under development Modular UPGRADEABLE Miner (MUM). Looking for investors.
Changing one PCB with screwdriver and you have brand new miner in hand... Plug&Play, scalable from one module to thousands.
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 11:21:47 AM

Why would the price of BTC make any difference? The service is supposed to have "No hidden fees" according to your sig. :

It is very shady but a lower BTC price would mean higher maintenance costs in BTC terms so a lower payout would have to be expected.

In order for maintenance costs to not be considered a "hidden fee", they would have to be stated, which they are not. By claiming they have "No hidden fees", they're saying the fees are included in the upfront cost or the fees are well stated. They're neither in this case.

These question are not specifically for you, they're for anyone to answer. The quotes are just for context.

AMHASH divs was below 800 (week earlier above 800) satoshi despite lowering maintenance fee.

AMHash doesn't claim to have no hidden fees and their maintenance costs are explicitly stated.  AMHash's dividend reduced by about 30 Satoshis at most, your dividends from here reduce by a couple of hundred. Given your payout from last week was around 835 Satoshis per Gh per day (which was slightly higher than AMHash's for that period), their maintenance costs would have to be similar to AMHash's. If AMHash only dropped by 30 Satoshis, how do you explain the drop in your payout of 269 Satoshis?

Their behaviour is in no way similar.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 09:57:37 AM

In order for maintenance costs to not be considered a "hidden fee", they would have to be stated, which they are not. By claiming they have "No hidden fees", they're saying the fees are included in the upfront cost or the fees are well stated. They're neither in this case.

These question are not specifically for you, they're for anyone to answer. The quotes are just for context.

AMHASH divs was below 800 (week earlier above 800) satoshi despite lowering maintenance fee.

AMHash doesn't claim to have no hidden fees and their maintenance costs are explicitly stated.  AMHash's dividend reduced by about 30 Satoshis at most, your dividends from here reduce by a couple of hundred. Given your payout from last week was around 835 Satoshis per Gh per day (which was slightly higher than AMHash's for that period), their maintenance costs would have to be similar to AMHash's. If AMHash only dropped by 30 Satoshis, how do you explain the drop in your payout of 269 Satoshis?

By 'No Hidden Fee' I understand at 0.001 BTC you get exactly 1 Ghs and there is no hidden cost to inflate the price. That is what they are doing. I could not find anywhere in the site, which talks about zero maintenance fee. Rather note in their mining calculator clearly indicates that there are some fees before actual payment. So, I am not buying your arguement that no hidden fee has anything to do with zero maintenance fee, which you are trying to force on them for some unknown reason.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 09:59:52 AM

By 'No Hidden Fee' I understand at 0.001 BTC you get exactly 1 Ghs and there is no hidden cost to inflate the price. That is what they are doing. I could not find anywhere in the site, which talks about zero maintenance fee. Rather note in their mining calculator clearly indicates that there are some fees before actual payment. So, I am not buying your arguement that no hidden fee has anything to do with zero maintenance fee, which you are trying to force on them for some unknown reason.

so according to you there is a maintenance fee which isnt listed on the website, and you cant find anything about it, but somehow its not a hidden fee?
LOL.
picolo

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 01:50:08 PM

I agree maintenance costs should be specifically stated somewhere so investors can know what to expect.
ATCkit

Activity: 786

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:50:51 PM

Someone asked a question re: maintenance fees on the cloudmining.website forum:

http://forum.cloudmining.website/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6&sid=4a033337711cadefb1c39a7d860743ba

interesting reply:

"First of all, congratulations for making the first post of the forum. It has not yet been 24 hour that we have launched this. Smiley

There is no fixed maintenance fee here. If you check the latest payout of everyday, you'll see that it is varying. This is because, the variance in mining luck, we are mining different amount everyday against the same hash power. Same is also mentioned under Note in www.cloudmining.website/calculator.php . Now, the electricity consumption found from our meter everyday is deducted after converting it to bitcoin cost. Both consumption and bitcoin value are variable here. You also need to consider that time to time we rent hash power from external sources to meet increasing demand, where the renting rate is a variable. Hence, it is difficult to provide you a straight out formula to calculate your fees. It is an average that you get."
picolo

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 01:32:45 AM

Someone asked a question re: maintenance fees on the cloudmining.website forum:

http://forum.cloudmining.website/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6&sid=4a033337711cadefb1c39a7d860743ba

interesting reply:

"First of all, congratulations for making the first post of the forum. It has not yet been 24 hour that we have launched this. Smiley

There is no fixed maintenance fee here. If you check the latest payout of everyday, you'll see that it is varying. This is because, the variance in mining luck, we are mining different amount everyday against the same hash power. Same is also mentioned under Note in www.cloudmining.website/calculator.php . Now, the electricity consumption found from our meter everyday is deducted after converting it to bitcoin cost. Both consumption and bitcoin value are variable here. You also need to consider that time to time we rent hash power from external sources to meet increasing demand, where the renting rate is a variable. Hence, it is difficult to provide you a straight out formula to calculate your fees. It is an average that you get."

Basically you have to accept the maintenance cost as it is.
TheGeorge

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 10:04:07 AM

-snip-

What is the maintenance cost of cloudminr.io ?
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 10:10:18 AM

-snip-

This is cloudmining.website thread and we discuss about their fees..

Cloudminr.io have info i their faq that they don't have fee policy..

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

picolo

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 12:11:50 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2014, 05:34:19 PM by picolo

-snip-

Yes cloudminr has a special promotion for the launch of the site with no maintenance costs on contracts but it could change soon.
Johny Depp

Activity: 211
Merit: 125

busting the bastards

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 03:50:03 PM

-snip-

Correct cloudminr has a special promotion for the launch of the site with no maintenance costs on contracts but it could change soon.

And I'm sure it'll change soon. Because u r the alt of cloudminr.io as we being discussed in your thread...

I'd say he means posting for his signature campaign payrate but it's already finished Smiley
So it's a really good question.

I was paid in GHS but they earn BTC so free BTC, it's very important for me that cloudminr is legit...

BTW you can advertise cloudminr with a ref link even if the signature campaign is no longer offered and some of us have a backlog of posts to make.

Investing now in GHS seems very profitable with a stable or decreasing difficulty. 0.00105/GHS is a steal

So why don´t you use your ref-link instead of default "?ref=sig" now when it is allowed and logical?

I'd say he means posting for his signature campaign payrate but it's already finished Smiley
So it's a really good question.

I was paid in GHS but they earn BTC so free BTC, it's very important for me that cloudminr is legit...

BTW you can advertise cloudminr with a ref link even if the signature campaign is no longer offered and some of us have a backlog of posts to make.

Investing now in GHS seems very profitable with a stable or decreasing difficulty. 0.00105/GHS is a steal

BTC paid cloudminr.io campaign is over. They still pay you in GHS or you keep signature just because for referral eraning?

It is really funny to see that one scammer has jumped into another scammer's thread to promote his scam. Cheesy

Exposing frauds since 2014
Delbert

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 07:00:32 PM

Investing now in GHS seems very unprofitable with an increasing difficulty...
kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 09:19:09 PM

Investing now in GHS seems very unprofitable with an increasing difficulty...

Tell us more about that.. How you count that? Maybe some examples?

kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 09:23:19 PM

It is really funny to see that...

I think 'picolo' not noticed that clodminr.io sig. campaign is over ..  Wink

yvv
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 02:57:45 AM

So, this shit is dying. That was fast.

GermanGiant

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 11:36:17 AM

I dont see any signal of death so far. What prompted u to think like this ? Smiley
kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 01:56:00 PM

I dont see any signal of death so far. What prompted u to think like this ? Smiley

For me everything work smooth.. just maintenance fees are a bit strange, but what we can do..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: