Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:51:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hufflepuff Making 2k BTC On PrimeDice Nov 2014. March 2015 Update: He Cheated  (Read 49966 times)
sherbyspark

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:17:42 PM

I am almost 100% sure stunna owns like 20-30% of the bankroll, maybe even less and rest is from private investors
I doubt that. It might have been like that in the beginning but very unlikely as of now.
And since its all private investments, I highly doubt a lot of other people would be knowing it, except for Stunna.
David19

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:21:21 PM

I am almost 100% sure stunna owns like 20-30% of the bankroll, maybe even less and rest is from private investors
I doubt that. It might have been like that in the beginning but very unlikely as of now.
And since its all private investments, I highly doubt a lot of other people would be knowing it, except for Stunna.

Well i rather not get into all the info on how i know some specific stuff about pd, but my statement is true.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:42:34 PM

Where did you get that info? Because I cant even find any info about the bankroll and investors of PD.
David19

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:46:52 PM

Where did you get that info? Because I cant even find any info about the bankroll and investors of PD.

The information about bankroll is not public, they don't take public investors
Poppy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 10:37:23 PM

it would be a slap in the face if he came back and replied this thread.
sherbyspark

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 11:33:18 PM

Well i rather not get into all the info on how i know some specific stuff about pd, but my statement is true.
If you don't post about the source, then best to not post about it. You are more or less just spreading FUD in that case.
goosoodude

Activity: 584

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 11:41:21 PM

The information about bankroll is not public, they don't take public investors
Do you happen to be an investor in the PD bankroll? Are you an alt of Stunna who is simply trying to shed some light onto the Hufflepuff incident?

I have actually heard rumors that Stunna is actually controlled by 3 people, I am not sure how credible those rumors are though. Either way I would still very much trust Stunna and would trust Prime-Dice

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

waterpile

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:34:18 PM

I have actually heard rumors that Stunna is actually controlled by 3 people, I am not sure how credible those rumors are though. Either way I would still very much trust Stunna and would trust Prime-Dice

I actually also heard rumors that the 3 people controlling Stunna is controlled by the Mafia, I am not sure how credible those rumors are though. Sad
goosoodude

Activity: 584

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:50:14 AM

I actually also heard rumors that the 3 people controlling Stunna is controlled by the Mafia, I am not sure how credible those rumors are though. Sad
I would doubt that the Stunna account is controlled by the mafia, however I don't think it would be outright crazy to say that stunna is controlled by two or three people. The reason being as to how much effort the account puts into catching scams and how much effort it puts into the community.

I would still consider it/him to be trustworthy regardless as to how many people are behind it

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

WhatTheGox (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 06:24:09 PM

Perhaps the russian mafia who run BTC-e  Grin  Its really impossible to say what is behind what.  If we look @ BTC-e they have been one of the most trustworthy exchanges to date and we dont even know anything about them.
morepounds

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 04:45:59 PM

its fAKE. stunna was just rolling with virtual bitcoins or bank roll to attract more customers. its a regular biz strategy. dont be fooled.
sherbyspark

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:04:41 PM

its fAKE. stunna was just rolling with virtual bitcoins or bank roll to attract more customers. its a regular biz strategy. dont be fooled.

Since its speculated that hufflepuff is Robinhood, I doubt its fake . He won't really be advertising a flaw in the website which would chase away gamblers rather than attracting more. You seem to be misunderstanding the recent discussion on the thread.
ACCTseller

Activity: 532

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 11:30:29 PM

I would highly doubt that it would be fake. Stunna had published an address that he withdrew the Bitcoin to.

I would also have enough trust in Stunna to not fake something like this.
MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 11:31:01 PM

Im 100% sure hufflepuff was not stunna nor ed , coz i know how painfully they sounded while crediting all his cashouts .

They just couldn't provide proof that he is cheating at that time so they had to honor his cashouts.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
waterpile

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 11:56:58 PM

But why do you have to create a new account to post this kind of accusation, why dont you hop on to your main btctalk account lol.
katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 01:09:13 AM

Im 100% sure hufflepuff was not stunna nor ed , coz i know how painfully they sounded while crediting all his cashouts .

They just couldn't provide proof that he is cheating at that time so they had to honor his cashouts.
well they might been sad lossing that much of money but still, he won it fair and square so their obligation is to pay him out that amount.
and all this thread about he cheated is just ....
i won't believe he cheated untill i see some evidence Smiley
Oriannaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:59:43 AM

whats insane is, couldnt he just do this again? under another username..
MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 10:36:55 AM

well they might been sad lossing that much of money but still, he won it fair and square so their obligation is to pay him out that amount.
and all this thread about he cheated is just ....
i won't believe he cheated untill i see some evidence Smiley

Well he him self provided evidence when he came as robinhood and won 150 2x bets in a row.

whats insane is, couldnt he just do this again? under another username..

Exploit he was using is patched .

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
mfaspk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:23:07 PM

Perhaps dooglus's expertise can come in handy here?
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1410

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 03:50:38 PM

Perhaps dooglus's expertise can come in handy here?

Dooglus has come up with few things on how he managed to "cheat" on this but basically the method is still unproven, apparently only Stunna know about this and he had promised to share on this things in details. However it is not presented until now, it seems like he is caught up with something else or decided not to share on this matter to the public though

Here is a few dooglus post on how Hufflepuff managed to "cheat"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843892.msg10946852#msg10946852

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843892.msg11070956#msg11070956

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843892.msg11086396#msg11086396

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843892.msg11090891#msg11090891

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843892.msg11333454#msg11333454

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: