Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:05:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 119549 times)
zencomp

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:47:06 PM

the future of bitcoin is bright, now more and more peoples are accepting bitcoins in their daily life, even most of the online business person are adapting bitcoin also and starting to accept bitcoin as their payment option , because they know that coming future is online transaction.

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 11:56:16 AM

Side chain may enable instant transactions.

We have many options and alternatives for the problem of delay in payment and confirmations.
1. Lightning network
2. Side chains
3. Block size improvement
Soon we will see a better approach for a better experience with bitcoin. This is the advantages we can enjoy with a digital system over time whereas traditional system rarely evolve over time.
nobanks4me (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:53:08 PM

http://www.coindesk.com/how-american-express-is-testing-the-waters-of-bitcoin-and-the-blockchain/

⚫ ⚫ ⚫  Listen to the weekly altcoinsidekick.com podcast to understand what cryptocurrency is really all about.  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
AltcoinSidekick.com - CRYPTO Blog | Podcasts | Videos | Tools  ▬▬▬ ■
Oscilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:47:21 AM

Side chain may enable instant transactions.

We have many options and alternatives for the problem of delay in payment and confirmations.
1. Lightning network
2. Side chains
3. Block size improvement
Soon we will see a better approach for a better experience with bitcoin. This is the advantages we can enjoy with a digital system over time whereas traditional system rarely evolve over time.

Block size improvement will speed up the transaction, however, it will bloat the main chain too much and cause few nodes. The size of the block chain is over 50 GB now. It is a big proportion of most people's C drive.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:58:35 AM

here is a thread on such ...for what it is worth on bitcointalk.org ...my 2 satoshi's worth is Amex has the 'least' problems incorporating bitcoin ..at least on its high end
no balance cards then any other credit card company or even the amex other type cards (optima) that have a balance

anyway here is the link to that thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1218798.0

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 01:22:47 PM

Things are starting to get exciting as Bitcoin's price is increasing and would probably grow exponentially over the $500 mark. This is very good news for the Bitcoin community. I hope it gets adopted by the masses real soon. The future of Bitcoin is very bright.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 01:26:03 PM

I think that bitcoin will have a good future.
Because more people are engaged in bitcoin, more businesses are operating in bitcoin.
So the price itself will the higher that it is now (even though there are lots of pumps)

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 08:42:51 AM

The future of bitcoin, at least my future of bitcoin, will be for sure the overall spread of it in all the world. And for sure its use from most of them which will know it. That mean big demand which will be increased in time. And hopefully big price. At least theoretically. The problem is if this use and this demand will be legit and exist and accepted in the light of the Sun or it will be in the black market and in the "darkness" of the black market. Everything will depend from the approach which will have all the countries of the world in confront of bitcoin. Especially the mos developed or important ones.

If they will be hostile with it then the black market will flourish. The most significant example is Russia. To many knows that bitcoin is banned there. Even, that have proposal from one member of Government to put in jail who use bitcoin. But yet the bitcoin black market there flourish every day more. If this happen in one developed country as it is Russia, everyone can imagine what can happen at the other ones which are less developed compared to it and with Authorities less effective.

If the countries (or at least the most developed and important ones) will regulate bitcoin then everything will be ok for everyone (country included). The most significant example is USA when bitcoin is regulated and flourish hundred and hundred bitcoin businesses which create employment, money for everyone involved with those (Authorities included which have its taxes) and freedom to act and to accumulate for them who use it.
parmatiya

Activity: 239

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:08:13 AM

Things are starting to get exciting as Bitcoin's price is increasing and would probably grow exponentially over the $500 mark. This is very good news for the Bitcoin community. I hope it gets adopted by the masses real soon. The future of Bitcoin is very bright.  Smiley

The price rise will be slow this time if it does rise. There is no big news to drive the price up quickly.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 01:31:26 PM

As Bitcoin's future becomes uncertain, it is hard to determine whenever it will be used as a mainstream currency or not. However, if Bitcoin keeps growing in price and demand, we might be seeing a great future for it. There are many things that BTC needs to have fixed and among them they are: block size and TPS. Other than that, Bitcoin is totally awesome.  Cheesy

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Djisamsoe

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 12:27:41 PM

The price rise will be slow this time if it does rise. There is no big news to drive the price up quickly.

"big news" depends for whom .. just now, a few more banks joined group that research blockchain.
With every week, banks are increasingly scared to BTC. It's a very good sign.
Eastwind

Activity: 896

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:19:15 PM

I think that bitcoin will have a good future.
Because more people are engaged in bitcoin, more businesses are operating in bitcoin.
So the price itself will the higher that it is now (even though there are lots of pumps)

The usage of bitcoin increases all the time. There are new start-up companies getting venture funding to build the infrastructure for bitcoin.
At the moment, it is difficult to spend bitcoin everywhere. But with the infrastructure surrounding bitcoion becomes universal, the value of bitcoin will increase.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:46:34 PM

I am convinced that bitcoin will last for long, but always as a secondary option behind fiat and even metals, and with the permanent possibility of more advanced technologies to come.
jokerboy

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:49:58 PM

I think Bitcoin is one of the key element for new online markets. So bitcoin will be with us for a long time Smiley
traderbit

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 06:41:23 PM

I am convinced that bitcoin will last for long, but always as a secondary option behind fiat and even metals, and with the permanent possibility of more advanced technologies to come.

Well said, i also think that bitcoin can't beat the fiat money.
Bitcoin will be (is) the first and best crypto currency but after fiat money (for online deals)
I think that bitcoin has a good future but for this year i think that is finished and we hope for a price increase after the halving period.

Day2Day

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:17:51 PM

Bitcoin has made massive headways into the mainstream financial world. Although not accepted by all, it will continue to grow and prosper, despite those who would prefer to see it shut down. More trouble will arise for bitcoin, but it will overcome and persevere.  Lips sealed
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 04:01:07 PM

I just read the Drivechain article and I can say now that the future of Bitcoin is brighter than the sun. It is clear now that this thing is simply unstoppable, it will keep morphing and adjusting to any treat presented in front of it, this is the ultimate self adaptive software and we will scale to Mars and beyond.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 04:05:41 PM

in the future may bitcoin will be used by everyone and its use becomes more practical than now, bitcoin is the easiest means of transaction in the smartphone so it might be were significantly Midah in use by many people   Smiley
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 04:16:57 PM

I just read the Drivechain article and I can say now that the future of Bitcoin is brighter than the sun. It is clear now that this thing is simply unstoppable, it will keep morphing and adjusting to any treat presented in front of it, this is the ultimate self adaptive software and we will scale to Mars and beyond.

I searched for that and found an article at truthcoin.info. http://www.truthcoin.info/blog/drivechain/
If this is the one you're talking about I have to say that this is a lot of information in there and also a lot to read.Furthermore it is very technical imo. I think when I have finished reading my head will spin even more and might be bale to understand 30% of it.
But I will try.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 01:11:31 AM

Bitcoin has made massive headways into the mainstream financial world. Although not accepted by all, it will continue to grow and prosper, despite those who would prefer to see it shut down. More trouble will arise for bitcoin, but it will overcome and persevere.  Lips sealed

Bitcoins needs support from its users and we are doing that, we are using bitcoins we are introducing it to friends and family, some accepts, some rejects, but that's the way to promote bitcoins and move on, the future of bitcoins is very exciting and will shine like a star in the financial world and would offers vast benefits which no other currencies can.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: