Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 04:32:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 119551 times)
sunsilk

Activity: 2940
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:48:41 PM

I think now. The future of bitcoin is gonna be bright and good. Considering the situation now the lowest price of bitcoin is 1000$ per 1 bitcoin. Many People has been recognizing bitcoin because of use and feature of it. Some Big Company also uses bitcoins for giving salary. Like in the freelancing job, online job like email chat support, customer services, admin support, online transcriptionist. Soo In the future they  will also use bitcoin in government such as for salaries and budgets progress.

It will be bright and good and that's the reality about bitcoin. Basing on the growth of bitcoin, it's future is very impressive.

Right now, the price is near to land at $1,300 and because of it a lot of people are going to celebrate it when it happened.

The fluctuation of bitcoins price is very promising.

Yes price fluctuations allows us to make good profits and if there is no price fluctuations then many people will prefer not to invest in bitcoins as it will never give them an opportunity of making good profits in short time and the future of bitcoin seems to be very positive and promising.

If there is no price movement then we will just remain to whatever currency we are using like local or USD.

But because of this feature of bitcoin this is making it's growth as a very important role in the market that keeps on attracting investors.

And that is the reason why the price is increasing that will make the future great.

Adoption level will play an key role in deciding the price of bitcoins in future if adoption goes higher then it will have direct and positive impact on the price of bitcoins and as of now we are seeing good growth in the user base of bitcoins and we can expect the same in future too.

It is why we are seeing the price of bitcoin keeps on moving forward because right now the adoption level is getting higher.

And once bitcoin is being accepted throughout the world, expect a very positive price movement and stability of bitcoin.

We are already near on that stage.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:57:57 PM

The future of bitcoin will depend on its price if price goes higher then it will attract many new investors to get into it and if price falls down to extreme level then there will be many people who will stop using bitcoins and will find alternate place to invest their money.
The conclusion is bitcoin should be increasingly used by people in the world. When only a few use bitcoin then the future of bitcoin will be bad. We should keep trying to introduce bitcoin to many people.
eduaro66

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:16:45 PM

The future of bitcoin will depend on its price if price goes higher then it will attract many new investors to get into it and if price falls down to extreme level then there will be many people who will stop using bitcoins and will find alternate place to invest their money.
The conclusion is bitcoin should be increasingly used by people in the world. When only a few use bitcoin then the future of bitcoin will be bad. We should keep trying to introduce bitcoin to many people.

Many people are not yet ready to take bitcoin. But you are right, the popularity of bitcoin will bring great price increases.
I often tell my friends about the advantages of bitcoin. Some have already joined the bitcoin community
AicecreaME

Activity: 2366
Merit: 454

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:52:29 PM

Why do not you think that the government will be a factor in the bitcoin's value, and then I'm confident that they will have a plan to adjust, and I'm sure the bitcoin will always be stable, It is neither too high nor too low.

I'm not sure that people will like bitcoin stability. Many invest in bitcoin only because the price is constantly growing.
Yes, I'm sure that bitcoin has great potential. And in the future will grow popularity of bitcoin and its price
I believe bitcoin will have a better future than what users expect. Probably this will easily attract more users in the coming years as Countries have created their own digital currencies as well into plans of regulating bitcoin as a currency as well for several other needs.

You have a point, but still, there are some people who are thinking that bitcoin is just a scam because of its price, they are thinking that they will just waste their time on this, and even though, bitcoin's price will be on the sky on the near future, people will not just simply accepts bitcoin especially those people who are earning fiat in their whole life.

Converting themselves on the cryptocurrency is not that easy, because we have different passion in life, and others are contented on what they are doing in their lives, and not interested on the new things like this, but I know that even though that bitcoin won't be use by all the people all around the world, still, it will go on its highest peak, by the help of all the bitcoin users all around the world.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:56:47 PM

Many people are not yet ready to take bitcoin. But you are right, the popularity of bitcoin will bring great price increases.
I often tell my friends about the advantages of bitcoin. Some have already joined the bitcoin community
Yes, nowadays there are many people who do not know about bitcoin but I think in the future, sooner or later they will know about it. Many people are not ready with bitcoin because they do not trust bitcoin, they think bitcoin is a big scam, with these people we need to explain and tell them about the benefits of bitcoin and the future of bitcoin. That will help bitcoin grow fast in and become the most used virtual currency in the world, the future of bitcoin will be great if we together develop bitcoin

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:56:59 PM

Well it is true that not everyone who hears about bitcoin even though you have explained it to them several times may actually embrace and use bitcoin. Cryptocurrency is just another kind of thing which is very different from the traditional currencies and it will be hard for the majority of the populace to just accept it. Possibly the only way for them to embrace it is when the state has made a public declaration to accept bitcoin in all levels of society as a form of payment in exchange for goods and services. Without the initiative of the government like what Japan does it will be hard for bitcoin to be widely adopted.
genos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:11:03 PM

Keep believe with bitcoin it price will not falls down to extreme level. Bitcoin have bright future as it price more increases time by time and more people getting started using bitcoin as well.
But i agree with you that the future of bitcoin depend with the price of bitcoin beside it depends with bitcoin's user themselves, and development for bitcoin.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
abdulaziz07

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:24:25 PM

Currently there are many bitcoin competitors available in market... still I think bitcoin will be the King
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:07:17 PM

the price will surely go up in the future and more people will get interested into it, the more people know btc will be faster adopted in everyday life not just for payment method but for receiving paycheck in your work for example
yes the price is already increasing and hope that the increasing trend will continue for a long time. unless the price of bitcoin reach to 2000 USD and so more. therefore i think it is still good time to invest your money in bitcoin and secure your position more and more. i think that is still a golden opportunity to trade bitcoin in present time.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:14:27 PM

the price will surely go up in the future and more people will get interested into it, the more people know btc will be faster adopted in everyday life not just for payment method but for receiving paycheck in your work for example
yes the price is already increasing and hope that the increasing trend will continue for a long time. unless the price of bitcoin reach to 2000 USD and so more. therefore i think it is still good time to invest your money in bitcoin and secure your position more and more. i think that is still a golden opportunity to trade bitcoin in present time.

Surely it's always time to buy Bitcoins, on long term we have always a good result for our investment. Hard to predict the future with possible different events. At this moment, in my opinion, everything depends the hardfork happen or not. I think it won't happen as BU has too many fails and these fails are being exposed even more on news about Bitcoin.

When the transactions delay be corrected and the hardfork threat finishes, Bitcoin will skyrocket and mass adoption can start safely.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:17:17 PM

yes that is very right that the future of bitcoin will depend on the price of bitcoin as we can see that people are taking interest in bitcoin as they are thinking about bitcoin price will increase very soon, so if the price remain still and do not increase then the people interest will divert and they will start searching for for any other potentially good alt coiin to invest their money there. therefore i think  the price of bitcoin really play important role in the price of bitcoin.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:35:26 PM

I believe one thing strongly that if you get along with people and do maintain this affaire with no harm this this type of Life will be lasting as you wish. In respective of Life it we can maintain it in a fairly then I think the purpose of Bitcoin will not go in vein.
I hope Bitcoin will last longer than any other site.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:28:22 PM

I think bitcoin will still grow in the future. Well, that is a very profitable technology for many people. So, the probability of bitcoin will continue to develop into the future. Someday, maybe bitcoin has a function that is equivalent to fiat, or even higher.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
olyaru

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:45:47 PM

I think bitcoin will still grow in the future. Well, that is a very profitable technology for many people. So, the probability of bitcoin will continue to develop into the future. Someday, maybe bitcoin has a function that is equivalent to fiat, or even higher.

I agree with you. Bitcoin has great potential. And in the future, new ways of using bitcoin and the blockchain system will be invented. It will be implemented in many countries. And of course the price will grow significantly
botikol

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:03:48 AM

Bitcoin is the future e currency and it will be boom and block bustered for the years passing. And many companies use it for mode of payments. Bitcoin is like a walking zombie its very unpredictable and the price is rising, The future for Bitcoin is really unpredictable and that can be very bad, and it will be so nice if the value of Bitcoin can rise in the future so we can have some profit. I also think that there will be more stores that is going to accept Bitcoin more and that Bitcoin is also more use, But lets see and wait.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:33:19 AM

It's possible that bitcoin will be rejected for mainstream use.  It could still have value and it could increase in value even if it is not mainstream. Even if it does not go mainstream, bitcoin usage will always be present as long as dark net exist. The majority of the transactions in bitcoins is happening in deepweb marketplaces , and price is usually very much dependent on what happens there.

Bitcoin usage definitely is not existing only because the dark net exists. Bitcoin is available in the normal web so everyone can use it. If bitcoin doesn't make it in the mainstream, the same people will still be using it. There's not going to be an additional nor a decrease in bitcoin's population.

As long as the people that knew of bitcoins or even simply heard about the idea, bitcoin will always be there. Bitcoin can go down and then at some point someone will rebirth the idea of a decentralized money. Bitcoin just can't die easily regardless of mainstream's acceptance. The idea has already spread and people has already replicated it thru altcoins.

javeed1

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:09:19 AM

BTC No one knows for sure .

Most agree the future is bright. BTC
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:42:37 AM

I think the future of bitcoin is bright. Because every day, every week , everyear many people and countrys accept bitcoin so the bitcoin price is continously increasing. I hope many big investor will invest bitcoin so the bitcoin world become happy and thankful. If you want more profit just invest or buy bitcoin and wait few years and for sure you will happy for the result. But no one knows what happen in the future. But I hope it will become successful.
BlokF4No27

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:43:48 AM

BTC No one knows for sure .

Most agree the future is bright. BTC
Yes true, every users especially here hopefully that future of bitcoin will bright and accept by the government and replace real money, so the price will skyrocket.
nobanks4me (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:15:19 AM

Bitcoin offers everyone the "power of giving with a few clicks of your mouse". Try it and help the "unbanked" adopt Bitcoin.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫  Listen to the weekly altcoinsidekick.com podcast to understand what cryptocurrency is really all about.  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
AltcoinSidekick.com - CRYPTO Blog | Podcasts | Videos | Tools  ▬▬▬ ■
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: