Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:35:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 119547 times)
nobanks4me (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:09:05 AM

In my point of view, the future of Bitcoin will be stable. there are some issues which will verify my argument. Day by day it's getting bigger and popular to the people and gaining credibility as well as acceptability as a virtual currency.
Not only that but also creating high rate of value so I think, Bitcoin will be last longer.

The future of bitcoin is as bright as the sky. Bitcoins UASF will ba having a consensus meeting along with all the miners to discuss and agree with something on August. After that event we can expect great things for bitcoin and many companies will going to adopt bitcoins and the bitcoin industry will never be like before. Many are hoarding bitcoins now while others are continue buying and buying.
This is good for us, I will definitely not gonna be tempted to sell my bitcoin, now that there's more news about it
I need to hold it so I can own a valuable asset in the future. Price is increasing, I think it will not stop yet.
Bitcoin opens up many possibilities that are not possible without Bitcoin. One possibility is "helping people with a few clicks of the mouse".  People without banks have the most to gain from Bitcoin. Using Bitcoin for donations is a win-win for those with Bitcoins and those without. To send a small donation does not need a high fee because the confirmation time can be as long as a few days. Try promoting Bitcoin by donating it to people that gain from adopting it- the poor without bank accounts. Take a look at one proposal to do just that. https://www.facebook.com/MicroJITIFA/

⚫ ⚫ ⚫  Listen to the weekly altcoinsidekick.com podcast to understand what cryptocurrency is really all about.  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
AltcoinSidekick.com - CRYPTO Blog | Podcasts | Videos | Tools  ▬▬▬ ■

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:11:50 AM

Bitcoin now is like a child who just began learn to walk , soon it can run and jump.
All country and gov in the world still not dare to receive bitcoin as curency , but soon they will accept that.
It will be more precious than gold in the future
Yes in the near future government in world will accept it. Maybe not now but when it continuously growing and become popular in the world and they saw the potential and impact of bitcoin they will going to accept it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Franky00

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:14:13 AM

Bitcoin now is like a child who just began learn to walk , soon it can run and jump.
All country and gov in the world still not dare to receive bitcoin as curency , but soon they will accept that.
Yes in the near future government in world will accept it. Maybe not now but when it continuously growing and become popular in the world and they saw the potential and impact of bitcoin they will going to accept it.

If the government will profit from bitcoin, then it will accept it. Otherwise, it will destroy it so that it does not interfere with the banking system.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:31:35 AM

In my point of view, the future of Bitcoin will be stable. there are some issues which will verify my argument. Day by day it's getting bigger and popular to the people and gaining credibility as well as acceptability as a virtual currency.
Not only that but also creating high rate of value so I think, Bitcoin will be last longer.
For the price to be stable or not it remains a mystery. But I'm sure users will continue to grow as well as demand, and that will bring the bitcoin price to the moon
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:37:26 AM

If the government will profit from bitcoin, then it will accept it. Otherwise, it will destroy it so that it does not interfere with the banking system.

Actually they can do that. They just dont care yet for they know it has a bad image with people and they think some day will come bitcoin will fall.
A simple restrictions with the internet connection with places that are populated or maybe the residential area could make them control the flow of bitcoin in that place.
China did it. They also can but with democracy at hand with other countries it will not happen.
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:45:13 AM

Actually they can do that. They just dont care yet for they know it has a bad image with people and they think some day will come bitcoin will fall.
A simple restrictions with the internet connection with places that are populated or maybe the residential area could make them control the flow of bitcoin in that place.
China did it. They also can but with democracy at hand with other countries it will not happen.

It's just that the state does not yet understand what benefits can be gained from taking bitcoin as an alternative currency. Over time, many countries will understand this.

NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:10:30 AM

Yeah still i think when bitcoin can be accepted by the government or at least legalized? Is it possible to happen and when it happens lol: D
Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:56:35 AM

For the price to be stable or not it remains a mystery. But I'm sure users will continue to grow as well as demand, and that will bring the bitcoin price to the moon

And as long as the demand grows, development should keep in step for bitcoin to be as stable as possible. Even right now that the number of users isn't that large yet, a lot of challenges are coming out. So for bitcoin to really be adopted by the masses, these obstacles must be addressed first and foremost, then that would lead to people believing that bitcoin can be a great tool for them on a daily basis.
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:19:51 AM

I think bitcoin will reach 5000$ Smiley . He is very stable on the market and he is still growing up Smiley
dasana212

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:08:30 PM

Bitcoin really has a very bright future for people sharp look opportunities for the future. Bitcoin continues to be popular as its exchange rate increases. Will continue to grow people interested in bitcoin.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:44:21 PM

I agree with you, from day to day bitcoin will grow popular and will certainly make a lot of people start adopting bitcoin. I will not speculate too much but I'm sure the future of bitcoin will be bright
ipungadhi

Activity: 272

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:00:45 AM

I'm still waiting for bitcoin to be accepted by many merchants as a legitimate payment option. So that users do not have difficulty to spend? When did it happen ?

L00n3y

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:25:01 AM

Bitcoins price is pretty good now these days. What you're saying that Bitcoin will again become the shadow that it is again couple of years ago will depend on how will bank reacts and how will people fight for BTC. We know that BTC is a threat to central banks and global elites. The fact that they can't control BTC will make them join the community and buy all the bitcoins. Well that can happen if we don't think smart enough. Yup BTC maybe become old fashioned in the near future but you didn't count other alternative cryptocurrencies. Even me, when I know that BTC will be outdated and some alt will drow then I will convert my BTC to alt, then what the government will again by that alt? The piling up of events and the sprouting of altcoins and the acceptance of countries to btc is a good sign that they are being reminded that BTC is the king. Even if government use advance quantum computer to decrypt BTC then ever heard of what they called Lamport Signatures.?
SLaPShoCk

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:25:59 AM

I think the future of bitcoin has a long way to go, as more people now recognize bitcoin. Even some of my friends now asking about bitcoin as they see its value surging. Possibilities for bitcoin is endless and its full potential is yet to come.

HammaSan

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:39:51 AM

Bitcoin will not last forever
I predict Bitcoin will not be able to compete with fiat currency that has been widely circulated among all the people of the world, not a guaranteed value of the Bitcoin makes the price move is not fair. In my opinion, the increase in the value of Bitcoin significantly in recent times due to the act of the speculators that applies in a very irrational, it can happen even in economics assumed all humans are rational beings. This is because there is a psychological side of human in making decisions, in this condition will continue to act greedy speculators in
  profit-taking but forget to pay attention to the fundamentals of Bitcoin itself, the attitude of the Chinese Government against Bitcoin should be
wake up call for the speculators to stop pursuing profits from this trade. Although the existence of Bitcoin will not last long, but this situation should the financial institution's need to realize that the increasingly dynamic society requires a more dynamic pattern of transactions anyway, and one way to produce a more dynamic transaction system is to use electronic money or e money
. Unlike the virtual currency , This commodity is money fiat currency is converted in the form of non-cash or less cash
  addition will facilitate economic activity will also encourage greater economic growth as a result of the circulation of money faster....

At the end of the year of 2013 I bought bitcoins and many people called me crazy. I believed the coin, and bought 920 bitcoins at a price I could afford. After that it had many ups and downs, bankruptcy of the MTGox, many rumors and warren buffett saying they did not believe in the currency. See what's happening. I think it should reach $ 5000 by the end of this year.
yusupmr08

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:51:18 AM

bitcoin will rule the world of digital currency one day
it will be peoples first choice for online payments
and you will feel proud to be a part of bitcoin community

I strongly agree with bitcoin development from year to year is rapidly I believe bitcoin will last a long time and with the increase in people using bitcoin for online transactions with a variety of its simplicity and its features not impossible bitcoin digital currency will dominate
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:06:38 AM

I strongly agree with bitcoin development from year to year is rapidly I believe bitcoin will last a long time and with the increase in people using bitcoin for online transactions with a variety of its simplicity and its features not impossible bitcoin digital currency will dominate
Well, the rapid development of bitcoin makes a lot of people interested. Within 7 years, bitcoin was able to reach the price of $ 2000 per bitcoin. I am sure, in the future this will continue to grow, and have a high price.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:34:15 AM

I'm still waiting for bitcoin to be accepted by many merchants as a legitimate payment option. So that users do not have difficulty to spend? When did it happen ?

It will depend entirely on the rate of adoption of bitcoin and also it will depend on where you are living since it is very obvious first world countries are going to be the first ones to adopt bitcoin the same that happens with almost any technology, so if you live in a poorer country it could take longer for business in your country to adopt bitcoin.
luka red

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:58:31 AM

In my point of view that, Bitcoin has become a lucrative business platform, it has gained huge popularity and credibility to the people, now they are taking consideration as profitable source of investment. The price of Bitcoin getting high day by day. I think, it will create a trusted platform of trading and investment in future.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:24:29 AM

Well, the rapid development of bitcoin makes a lot of people interested. Within 7 years, bitcoin was able to reach the price of $ 2000 per bitcoin. I am sure, in the future this will continue to grow, and have a high price.

Rapid development? or the rapid increase in price? well, it may be the same but bitcoin is undeniably popular to investors these days. Many people are still thinking of investing in bitcoin, but the problem is, they are hesitating because of its price, well, no risk no profit.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: