Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:48:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 119553 times)
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:41:07 PM

That way government will never succeed in their plan to bring I down. Bitcoin and blockchain technology is sophisticated matter and it is a part of internet itself where the transactions are confirmed on the roadmap of complex internet. It uses personal PC's to complex miners to confirm the node and works completely publicly. When it is about public interest banks will not be able to change the course of it. The government if try to regulate it then bitcoin will be revolted for the price that government has to pay.
Yes I believe if the poor class comes to know about the bitcoin and they start using the bitcoin, it will be much better for both the bitcoin and its user future. If we make the Bitcoin a status symbol which should never be because of its core function. It will never help the Bitcoin to grow further because a specific class will keep it just like the gold and diamonds. 

The problem is that because of the current scaling issue, the poor are outpriced for bitcoin. The transaction fees right now are way too high. Bitcoin will have to scale to become adoptable and adopted by the world's poor. Potentially, it can also become a store of value for them given the finite number of units that can exist. This would be great for populations dealing with hyperinflation.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:45:42 PM

Now with bitcoin, everything is clear. While he will be on the rise because many are counting on the growth rates and try to keep a bitcoin to make money, but what will happen when the market will come to saturation. The price may stabilize and even fall. It will be a real panic.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:00:40 PM

Now with bitcoin, everything is clear. While he will be on the rise because many are counting on the growth rates and try to keep a bitcoin to make money, but what will happen when the market will come to saturation. The price may stabilize and even fall. It will be a real panic.

Panic is always present for every coin once it's price dumping. It is usual. But bitcoin now is in the grave danger due to ETH. ETH is now getting too much volume and closed to btc. ETH can overtake btc in few years.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:25:14 PM

I do believed that Bitcoin will become a world currency and if that really be happen many of the bitcoin believer
will instantly millionaire if they hold hold more than enough money into bitcoin.
Right bitcoin will soon  become a future currency because many people know about the power of bitcoin and I slated that they will started converted business to bitcoin transaction.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:45:25 PM

With some countries that have adopted bitcoin this is certainly a positive support of course for development of bitcoin as a digital currency that has highest value in market crypto
the future can't be predicted with those small factors only. bitcoin need a lot of active user / spender to make the bitcoin itself keep circulating and survive for very very long time and has a promising business. so far so good , we all can see there's a lot of good sign rather than the bad one isn't it? hopefully.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Ar3zki

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:00:17 AM

Sincerely the one who uses the bitcoin has something to reproach himself ...
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:00:50 AM

As i can see bitcoin now have a good future to those people believe on it some are have a lot of bitcoin they hold it for a long time. They want to keep it because they see that bitcoin is a good for the future.
phaddie

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:07:22 AM

I am very curious about future
I have one question in my head
In future, will be appear another crypto currency like bitcoin? or another Satoshi Nakamoto?

keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:19:18 AM

That future still remains the same as it was 1 year ago and that it will rule the world economy one day.
Yes it can be legalized and accept by the government as a money. Time will come that this can be used by business man to transact to other people around the world. I see bitcoin in future as a popular one where almost all people used it.

phaddie

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:51:44 AM

decentralized,,
 what it is, and how it works for bitcoin to be accepted as currency. maybe you could please explain the language that can be understood by a layman like me
LegendOF45

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:38:30 AM

When South korea and Japan officially legalize bitcoin, then I'm quite sure that the future of the bitcoin will be brilliant. This will be followed by other countries even later trade between countries will be using bitcoin.
millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:09:31 AM

When South korea and Japan officially legalize bitcoin, then I'm quite sure that the future of the bitcoin will be brilliant. This will be followed by other countries even later trade between countries will be using bitcoin.
Asian stock in 2017 only gain17% aproximately but the value of bitcoin was increase 124%. I think those two countries legalize bitcoin because a lot of their citizens invest in it. I am sure that more countries will accept bitcoin in the future. Especially Asian countries.
pmstalk

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

DREAMS ONLINE

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:14:28 AM

When the countries like Japan ,S.Korea,Canada,UK,Australia ,Sweden,US,Denmark and more countries accepted BTC definitely other countries will have to think seriously about BTC approval to fight global economic challenges.  
iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:51:55 AM

If you see some countries have successfully adopted bitcoin and officially declared legality of bitcoin, this certainly provides a positive support about development of bitcoin in future, and it is likely that bitcoin will become a global currency that can be used for various financial transactions.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:41:43 AM

If you see some countries have successfully adopted bitcoin and officially declared legality of bitcoin, this certainly provides a positive support about development of bitcoin in future, and it is likely that bitcoin will become a global currency that can be used for various financial transactions.
I agree with you on this issue, recently Japan has approved Bitcoin as a legal currency, many countries are thinking about to allow bitcoin as same as Japan, not only that but also many private sectors are receiving bitcoin as a payment tool. so it is very clear that bitcoin will shine in the future...
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:10:26 AM

I'm sure future bitcoin will continue either, this is because of the ever increasing user so prices continue to go up, I expect bitcoin can last up to 20 years into the future.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:39:34 PM

The problem is that because of the current scaling issue, the poor are outpriced for bitcoin. The transaction fees right now are way too high. Bitcoin will have to scale to become adoptable and adopted by the world's poor. Potentially, it can also become a store of value for them given the finite number of units that can exist. This would be great for populations dealing with hyperinflation.

If the transaction fee will be lowered for the sake of poor people alone, then everything in this world should have been lowered by now. Bitcion is outpriced to poor people but food and electricity is also outpriced for poor people. You don't see the government lowering down the food and electricity bills for them. In a wider scale, no one cares about these people's bitcoin microtransactions. Some people are only talking about scaling issues, forkers, etc. just for the sake of discussion even though they know deep inside that none of these will happen.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
nobanks4me (OP)

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:54:45 PM

If the transaction fee will be lowered for the sake of poor people alone, then everything in this world should have been lowered by now. Bitcion is outpriced to poor people but food and electricity is also outpriced for poor people. You don't see the government lowering down the food and electricity bills for them. In a wider scale, no one cares about these people's bitcoin microtransactions. Some people are only talking about scaling issues, forkers, etc. just for the sake of discussion even though they know deep inside that none of these will happen.

If you want the poor to adopt Bitcoin, you have to help them adopt it by donating Bitcoins to them. Bitcoin opens up many possibilities that are not possible without Bitcoin. One possibility is "helping people with a few clicks of the mouse".  People without banks have the most to gain from Bitcoin. Using Bitcoin for donations is a win-win for those with Bitcoins and those without. To send a small donation does not need a high fee because the confirmation time can be as long as a few days. For those of you who are too stingy with your satoshis to donate them, then you can promote others less stingy to do it. Take a look at one proposal to do just that. https://www.facebook.com/MicroJITIFA/ One of the posts has a Micro-JITIFA project you can donate to.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫  Listen to the weekly altcoinsidekick.com podcast to understand what cryptocurrency is really all about.  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
AltcoinSidekick.com - CRYPTO Blog | Podcasts | Videos | Tools  ▬▬▬ ■
RajaJudi

Activity: 403

Less is more

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:36:10 PM

When the countries like Japan ,S.Korea,Canada,UK,Australia ,Sweden,US,Denmark and more countries accepted BTC definitely other countries will have to think seriously about BTC approval to fight global economic challenges.  
yes, I agree with you guys. If the developed countries started using Bitcoin, the others would follow. So hope that Japan, S.Korea, Canada, UK, Australia, Sweden, US, Denmark will study it and spread around the world.

Vaslime

Activity: 141

Cryptotalk.org

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:47:08 PM

Bitcoin now is like a child who just began learn to walk , soon it can run and jump.
All country and gov in the world still not dare to receive bitcoin as curency , but soon they will accept that.
It will be more precious than gold in the future

in a short time bitcoin if fast moving forward many countries adapt the digital world of currency and invest from it. Future is very big on bitcoin they expected that it will be $1M as year goes by

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: