Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:18:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Vocal] ★ [Public POD]~ Empowering Artists ~ 1 vocal = 1 song ★1.8 M coin  (Read 26525 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sq

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 09:45:25 AM

good luck...

erwin45

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:23:44 AM

good indeed, you are atleast showing off your face, but suggestion perhaps u need to hold your ID card next to your face and a card written " skele, bitcointalk.org"  Cool love the music btw

danynx

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:03:36 AM

this is the good example.. all the time you continue buying scamcoins showing 3rd party pods you will keep being scammed  Cheesy
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 12:46:23 PM

Any plans to work together with Peertracks?

http://bitcoinmagazine.com/17500/peertracks-paradigm-shift-in-music-world/
Rantzbitz

Activity: 212

R.M.H. Ether 2013

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:39:34 PM

"The time has come for starving artists to finally make real money from their music. "

It take a whole lot more than just cutting out the middleman in the music industry to become successful. Takes a huge marketing, promotion and production budget. Videos aren't cheap, travel is not cheap, studio time with major producers ... not cheap. A pool of funds is still necessary to provide this backing to ANY artist.

This is what has me interested in VOCAL. I've been an artist manager and musician for 20 years. Still very well connected. They've touched on supporting the artist long-term. This is key. The ability to crowd-fund is also good. Hopefully all this means the artist will have the type of support i've mentioned.

All the best to Vocal

CANADIAN Bitcoin Exchange QuadrigaCX - Bitcoin(XBT) - $CAN - $USD - Gold http://www.quadrigacx.com/?ref=g7p1fslfyxyerkukgqltlsse
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:58:08 PM

"The time has come for starving artists to finally make real money from their music. "

It take a whole lot more than just cutting out the middleman in the music industry to become successful. Takes a huge marketing, promotion and production budget. Videos aren't cheap, travel is not cheap, studio time with major producers ... not cheap. A pool of funds is still necessary to provide this backing to ANY artist.

This is what has me interested in VOCAL. I've been an artist manager and musician for 20 years. Still very well connected. They've touched on supporting the artist long-term. This is key. The ability to crowd-fund is also good. Hopefully all this means the artist will have the type of support i've mentioned.

All the best to Vocal

Yea lot of money if you want to make large artists interested in a cryptocoin. Try contacting Bieber to have him support Biebercoin BRC, likely he never even heard of it and I don't see any effort to let it happen. Besides he wouldn't even know who created the coin, if he could be trusted etc. I don't see any harm but like the Coinyecoin they may be afraid for a lawsuit.
Rantzbitz

Activity: 212

R.M.H. Ether 2013

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 04:20:17 PM

All the best to Vocal

Yea lot of money if you want to make large artists interested in a cryptocoin. Try contacting Bieber to have him support Biebercoin BRC, likely he never even heard of it and I don't see any effort to let it happen. Besides he wouldn't even know who created the coin, if he could be trusted etc. I don't see any harm but like the Coinyecoin they may be afraid for a lawsuit.

People have to also realize that in the case of Coinyecoin .. Kanye himself is already tied into contracts for months/years to come. As with any artist. Plus they've already received their advances which in turn is their profit. Its the publishers/labels and distributors that would have more of an interest to be against any artist crypto as it interferes with what they have to recoup which can take years/albums to do so!

CANADIAN Bitcoin Exchange QuadrigaCX - Bitcoin(XBT) - $CAN - $USD - Gold http://www.quadrigacx.com/?ref=g7p1fslfyxyerkukgqltlsse
Skele (OP)

Activity: 224

VocalPlatform.com

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 08:21:57 PM

All the best to Vocal

Yes our crowdfundings are exactly for that, firstly they will help small artists but later as we grow, we can reach bigger stars, no one started big Smiley.

Also many people have been complaining about soundcloud recently, thats another target we will reach.
Skele (OP)

VocalPlatform.com

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 08:27:37 PM

About an hour to the pre sale to end!, hope everyone interested are in.
shanecoins

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:09:05 PM

why is the ico not finished ?
jdfirestar

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:12:28 PM

Where are the wallets?
michaeladair

Activity: 448

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:14:06 PM

The ico should be over but C-Cex system is not fully automated with the ICO so we gotta wait for an administrator to get on.

Skele (OP)

VocalPlatform.com

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:31:04 PM

Where are the wallets?

We're waiting on C-Cex to close the ICO and update our source so we can release the wallets.
Skele (OP)

VocalPlatform.com

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 01:58:19 AM

Wallets are ready, once ccex enables withdrawals we will release them.
danynx

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:01:19 AM

Nice, good movement seeing on the exchange..
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 04:45:07 AM

Wat is the total coin count after ico?

Coin-Moron

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:26:22 AM

Update the link for this new thread in the old one.
Coin-Moron

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 06:30:01 AM

Wat is the total coin count after ico?
Around 2 million.
Skele (OP)

VocalPlatform.com

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:13:02 AM

Update the link for this new thread in the old one.

Yeap, it will be updated asap and the link to website too.

Btw yeah , we have a tiny mcap, only 2 million coins and no more created with mining as this is pure PoS. 
Coin-Moron

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 11:18:12 AM

It would be better, if we get a mulitpool paying out VOCAL.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: