Bitcoin Forum
September 01, 2024, 07:22:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Vocal] ★ [Public POD]~ Empowering Artists ~ 1 vocal = 1 song ★1.8 M coin  (Read 26552 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
justkinko

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 11:33:33 AM

As so you are one of the whales picking up cheap coins yes?  Grin

i have nothing about VOCAL.

ICO COIN is scam.

And i can not see the DEV in BTT or c-cex. Buy orders is only 0.27btc, no one wants to buy the coin
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 01:53:30 PM

ICO COIN is scam.

And i can not see the DEV in BTT or c-cex. Buy orders is only 0.27btc, no one wants to buy the coin

Let's just wait and see..ALTCOIN market is generally down at the moment, even some of the big coins are drained by the whales who have cashed out and moved on..So we need to see what the DEV will do..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
EleynaJin

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:59:52 PM

Wow! Vocal cheap! get it now! Smiley
alexrussel1980

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

CryptoBeggar

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 11:54:27 PM

Not trying to be a dick and wish all the best to this operation
but.... Cheesy
when i looked at https://soundcloud.com/rumichbit i already knew it all
just a few plays i bet all came from this thread
it shows clearly that these ppl don’t have any contacts with the industry and don’t know how to market music on the internet
i would understand if they would have at last profile with  large fan base / or some sort of social media presence  or something
Looks like another project with big promises and lack of even basic foundation .

Dumped all  600-1000 sat range.

Support My Drinking Habits And Guinness Draught Addiction

BTN - > 1DPHLULFXjtXSSCEZVKqGg7Y457q51fxxr
justkinko

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:08:41 AM

ICO COIN is scam.

Let's just wait and see..ALTCOIN market is generally down at the moment, even some of the big coins are drained by the whales who have cashed out and moved on..So we need to see what the DEV will do..

the price is 120sat now on C-CEX.
 But i did not hear the dev say anything about VOCAL. please tell me when the Dev  appeared last time in the forum and last updated twitter yet. So I think the dev escape.
In fact, I think the dev did not make much money. that is really ignorant that he or she escape now

i think the price will go to 50sat-70sat
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:40:05 AM

Oh crap i lost a lot here. What about the artist the dev had on front page?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
OnePotatoArmy

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 08:42:40 AM

Dev where are you
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:32:11 AM

What if it turns out to be legit, at current rate not so much risk. Hope to see some music popping up on the platform.
TheInfidel

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:34:46 AM

What if it turns out to be legit, at current rate not so much risk. Hope to see some music popping up on the platform.

and next time I go camping with the kids, maybe we'll get to see that Unicorn my daughter wants to see.....

justkinko

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 12:00:47 PM

ICO COIN is scam.

the price is 120sat now on C-CEX.
 But i did not hear the dev say anything about VOCAL. please tell me when the Dev  appeared last time in the forum and last updated twitter yet. So I think the dev escape.
In fact, I think the dev did not make much money. that is really ignorant that he or she escape now

i think the price will go to 50sat-70sat

i am sorry ,maybe the price will go to 1sat
i am very sorry
justkinko

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 12:02:20 PM

Dev where are you

the dev's mother call him to go home for dinner
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 05:09:42 PM

Oh crap lost a lot here. What about the artist the dev had on the front page?

If it does turn out that the original developer is gone all we need to do is verify that the float count is correct, do some checks and we can just move the source code to a new repository and create a new thread.

Would you like to run Vocalcoin? I can help you with using github and moving the source over and do up some forums for you.

I'm just on vacation right now but will be back in a few days and can do it then, I've also got a lot of resources on building and coding if you'd like.
BTCat
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 05:20:49 PM

If it does turn out that the original developer is gone all we need to do is verify that the float count is correct, do some checks and we can just move the source code to a new repository and create a new thread.

Would you like to run Vocalcoin? I can help you with using github and moving the source over and do up some forums for you.

I'm just on vacation right now but will be back in a few days and can do it then, I've also got a lot of resources on building and coding if you'd like.

It's a good idea but Skele was here a few days ago, give it some time we can always try to make the best of it later. It's his project so why not give him a chance. I hope he makes something out of it despite the low amount btc raised.
Rols

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 05:41:07 PM

It's a good idea but Skele was here a few days ago, give it some time we can always try to make the best of it later. It's his project so why not give him a chance. I hope he makes something out of it despite the low amount btc raised.

His ID is removed (Matthew Adair) , and the other person in the ann (Diogo Rodrigues) has his website down. It dont look to good for you. The other person have been online today. So maybe he have not gone away.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:01:25 PM

Well I'd rather not take on more than I'm already working on right now and force change but thought I'd throw that idea out there. The coin holders have alot more say than people realize and one thing I think would be a good change would be to up the transaction fees since all fees go back into stake.
diabanhxeo

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:40:49 PM

Nothing to say about VOCAL anymore ! 30sato !!! The END !

Lost heavily !

[XDE] DoubleEagle - Only 100! Unique and Rare! - Come Get your Free Share! - ends Nov. 21
UserAlter

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

?

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:46:16 PM

Waiting to catch a falling knife.  Wink
BTCat
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 07:03:47 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2014, 12:13:16 AM by BTCat

Huh https://soundcloud.com/rumichbit/bitcoin-fiesta
ciprian220

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 11:45:42 PM

dev gone? Sad
hexdump

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

(-(-_(-_-)_-)-)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 12:12:56 AM

dev gone? Sad

bitcoin fiesta mate Grin

-`ღ´- canada eCoin CDN |  #ourCoin |  TwitterExplorerPool  | Bitcoin Talk | Discord -`ღ´-
Markets : BleutradeNovaexchangeCryptopia
wallets : windows | LinuxAndroidPaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: