Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:09:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Vocal] ★ [Public POD]~ Empowering Artists ~ 1 vocal = 1 song ★1.8 M coin  (Read 26516 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Klaasje
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000

BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 08:51:11 AM

It looks like skele and spofas run away with 9 BTC of your money. Why do you invest in coins like this? The idea behind this coin is bad and to invest in it is worse. Invest in known devs and not in fake ID:s .

The idea of a music related coin is about one of the best roles for an alt currency, so the idea isnt bad at all. But this one was crap and so are the rest imho.

You are 100% right!
The idea is really excellent.
Very good idea, but the dev did not follow the roadmap ,  we did not see any of his actions. So everything is fart

the people who take care for the coin have given enough opportunity for the dev, but he did not care for, no try his best to develop according to the roadmap

I believe the price will drop to 50-70sat in the next 2-3 days

Developing the platform is a very hard task, an ex microsoft coder is helping us and we are running at loss putting our own money into it cause the innitial platform cost is 15 btcs.

Still no explanation as in why the id's have been removed!
i think you are comming with this tiny comments and little to none update's to dump you're own vocal iff the price is rising with you're "updates"

Bitcoin - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 11:19:45 AM

It looks like skele and spofas run away with 9 BTC of your money. Why do you invest in coins like this? The idea behind this coin is bad and to invest in it is worse. Invest in known devs and not in fake ID:s .

The idea of a music related coin is about one of the best roles for an alt currency, so the idea isnt bad at all. But this one was crap and so are the rest imho.

You are 100% right!
Very good idea, but the dev did not follow the roadmap ,  we did not see any of his actions. So everything is fart

the people who take care for the coin have given enough opportunity for the dev, but he did not care for, no try his best to develop according to the roadmap

Developing the platform is a very hard task, an ex microsoft coder is helping us and we are running at loss putting our own money into it cause the innitial platform cost is 15 btcs.

Can you explain why you had no updates until suddenly as the price dropped to 1/4 the IPO price, a large portion was purchased. It looks to me like you waited until everyone sold (and possibly even made those "dump now!" accounts), removed your ID's and then purchased Coins and came up with some flimsy excuse. It wouldn't have even cost a lot since you could use the BTC raised in the ICO to do it and still have a lot left over....
Skele (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

VocalPlatform.com

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 10:04:06 PM

You are 100% right!
Very good idea, but the dev did not follow the roadmap ,  we did not see any of his actions. So everything is fart

Can you explain why you had no updates until suddenly as the price dropped to 1/4 the IPO price, a large portion was purchased. It looks to me like you waited until everyone sold (and possibly even made those "dump now!" accounts), removed your ID's and then purchased Coins and came up with some flimsy excuse. It wouldn't have even cost a lot since you could use the BTC raised in the ICO to do it and still have a lot left over....

Everyone is free to imagine whatever they want, i dint buy coins but there are people who buy/sell only because they see some useless post here, you investors/traders are the only responsible for that acting, the same people who dumped because some random acc appeared here posting "vocal is a scam, dont buy it" are surely the ones complaining about how i the dev can manipulate the price with simple posts here. An advice, next time start by controlling your trading actions by real facts not ladies gossips.
justkinko

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 03:30:22 AM

You are 100% right!

Hi Shele,
Maybe you work hard and try your best to deal with Vocal,
You said you have spent a great cost. However, if market can not see your efforts, your efforts will be wasted, it is difficult to be reflected in trading at least .
I insisted to think the idea is very good, maybe vocal is a long time investment, but a few people willing to wait
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 03:43:42 AM

You are 100% right!
Very good idea, but the dev did not follow the roadmap ,  we did not see any of his actions. So everything is fart

Everyone is free to imagine whatever they want, i dint buy coins but there are people who buy/sell only because they see some useless post here, you investors/traders are the only responsible for that acting, the same people who dumped because some random acc appeared here posting "vocal is a scam, dont buy it" are surely the ones complaining about how i the dev can manipulate the price with simple posts here. An advice, next time start by controlling your trading actions by real facts not ladies gossips.

LOL such BS!
Do you think people like me came down in the last pink shower of rain singing Coom Ba Ya
Tell me here and now you guys believe you can turn this in to Apples Itunes or Amazon, Beatport, Juno, Spotify, Pandora, Sound Cloud, Bandcamp or the hudnreds of other outlets people can either one click buy or listen for free?.
How the F were you guys ever going to compete with that on any level.
The same goes for any music related coin.

You guys have zero understanding of the music industry (my industry) and I take exception to that.
Fortunetaly only 9btc ws invested. 
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:22:02 PM

You are 100% right!

I like the idea and hope it works out for all of us..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Klaasje
Legendary

Activity: 1080

BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:21:15 PM

You are 100% right!

Even now you dont even bother to explain why you're ID is removed!!
You're a joke!

Bitcoin - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 10:48:56 PM

There hasn't been enough information for people to want to buy and bring this higher, skele if you want this project to succeed you are going to need to address people's questions outright, otherwise it just looks like you are playing games and if no one wants to buy and trade because we can't trust you, it won't be long until the lack of interest gets the coin delisted.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 06:16:17 AM

We need more regular interaction and updates I think.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 01:13:44 PM

You are 100% right!

I'm sorry to be hard on you right now, but with all do respect, you can't say something like that and then not respond for 3 days. Sad

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
yourstruly

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 01:20:10 PM

Why does this merit its own blockchain? Could this not have been built as a wallet on an existing blockchain? Other than that, I like the idea but just seems like a weird way to accomplish the stated goal. To be fair I'm very skeptical of any ICO.

Excoin - Innovative Cryptocurrency Exchange - https://exco.in
justkinko

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 12:50:10 AM

Why does this merit its own blockchain? Could this not have been built as a wallet on an existing blockchain? Other than that, I like the idea but just seems like a weird way to accomplish the stated goal. To be fair I'm very skeptical of any ICO.

the coin is going to the hell on the road

lol
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 04:10:48 PM

Skele, we really need some questions answered.  Undecided

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 10:04:59 AM

Skele, we really need some questions answered.  Undecided

Yeah looks like Dev gone awol again..  Cry

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
sesko

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 10:40:25 AM

Skele, we really need some questions answered.  Undecided

Yeah looks like Dev gone awol again..  Cry

Game over. Sites: www.vocalplatform.com  and coin.vocalplatform.com are gone. It's possible somebody bought bitcointalk account or stole one. Launched the coin and he's gone. So he avoids newbie account, make's him more legit with his promises.

would be interesting to see, if community takes over the coin.
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:56:56 PM

Game over. Sites: www.vocalplatform.com  and coin.vocalplatform.com are gone. It's possible somebody bought bitcointalk account or stole one. Launched the coin and he's gone. So he avoids newbie account, make's him more legit with his promises.

Might not be a bad idea.

▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
gustav

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:30:22 PM

takeover? Save yourself the hassle. Nobody wants it. Low interest in the coin even with original devs. You idiot investors maybe need to have higher standards with investing next time and avoid ico/ipo or get burned again and again.
Get over the loss and learn from it.

This is a very obvious amateur coin and you are very obvious amateur investors.

Regards.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:47:59 PM

Might not be a bad idea.

its dead, lets move on , this is crypto, get over with it
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 06:09:24 PM

takeover? Save yourself the hassle. Nobody wants it. Low interest in the coin even with original devs. You idiot investors maybe need to have higher standards with investing next time and avoid ico/ipo or get burned again and again.

Regards.

Says the man that holds Auroracoins. What a joke. I'd rather lose my tiny $10 on this one then be involved in that. Besides you post like a rude 12 year old talking about high standards, go play with your choochoo train.
gustav

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 07:17:33 PM

Regards.

Says the man that holds Auroracoins. What a joke. I'd rather lose my tiny $10 on this one then be involved in that. Besides you post like a rude 12 year old talking about high standards, go play with your choochoo train.

love you too Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: