Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:26:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RyanPumper is a scammer. Why the fuck is he STILL not banned ?  (Read 13481 times)
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 11:37:47 PM

Well, sorry if you don't like me and that I have upset you. I would never report you...

You can do whatever you want, it looks like you can't be reasoned with. Good luck!

Please don't ever visit this discussion forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=56.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
microchoveur (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:33:31 AM

Why the hell am I forced to see his terrible scam thread on the front page of the section "altcoin discussion" everyday I connect ?
My god seriously, everyone knows that he is a scammer, so why bringing bad reputation to the altcoin community and not close his thread ?

IDAP.IO.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market.
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk

MisterGreen

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:15:21 AM

Why the hell am I forced to see his terrible scam thread on the front page of the section "altcoin discussion" everyday I connect ?
My god seriously, everyone knows that he is a scammer, so why bringing bad reputation to the altcoin community and not close his thread ?

Because he still finds naive "customers" who pay him his entry fee.

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:21:39 AM

1)Put 5$ on an exchange.
2)Buy 50different alts for an amount of 0.1$ each.
3)2 or 3 of them will eventually pump.
4)Take screenshots (do not forget to hide the amount you bought)
5)Create fake btctalk accoutns to make them post nice words about your group.
6)Post some tip taken from investopedia.
7)Make people pay you the fee.
8)Enjoy the profit

You forgot the biggest part of the scam....

Selling his bag of shit into the hands of the people who paid him the 0.5 BTC. He dumps the pump.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
escrow.dude

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:33:11 AM

they want to control

this i found they plan for us

PUMP AND DUMP IS ILLEGAL

Peoples please do not do this one! You will make money and someone will lose it but these men they do not care for us

they only want it to dominate us and control

do not push away your kind morals just to make money this one it has no worth it is a dirty money

we should all help one another here not like this secret society club that will decide on what happens to everyone here

no more pump and dump here
Dofus

Activity: 399

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:25:45 PM

they want to control

this i found they plan for us

PUMP AND DUMP IS ILLEGAL

Peoples please do not do this one! You will make money and someone will lose it but these men they do not care for us

they only want it to dominate us and control

do not push away your kind morals just to make money this one it has no worth it is a dirty money

we should all help one another here not like this secret society club that will decide on what happens to everyone here

no more pump and dump here

Lewl  Grin
herzogzwei

Activity: 243

reality overcomes

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:01:58 PM

BTC Don't be naive. Shut up and listen!

Done with the PUMPERPICKS, so what can I say?
Definitely this stuff doesnt worth 0.5 btc at all.
Jesus, really 0.5? What for?

Let me explain
When you are gettin registered on PP, Ryan send to you "the expectations"

Quote:
"My expectation from each member is:
1. Full participation in each move.
2. Feel free to ask me whatever question you'd like about entry / exit points. I'm here to help.
3. Keep our picks private during the week. Once the week is over, you may discuss our activities freely.
What are your own expectations as a member of the group?"

1. About moves he is talking about. He did not told us to do any move.
2. Ok. We are asking for exit points? for 10K, Ryan? for gns? and other? No answer.
He told us about exiting in 50% profit range - jeez man, we know it without your 0.5 cost advices.
3. I keeped this shit
Our expectations is PROFIT! and nothing else. What a silly question.

This thing that called PUMPERPICKS made only for begginers-noobs-kiddies in crypto.

Numbers everywere, strategy. Strategy is the only thing you can take from PP project.
The chat - The PRIVATE IRC as they called it. 2-5 users, totally lamers.
No advices and no strategy. Quiet place.
When Ryan appears he ask us about positions we're in.... and Ryan is gone. What should we do?
Market is moving we re not.

Only one of six picks was helpful...

Nothing spectacular people you can do it youself.

Knowledge for free!

https://twitter.com/herzogzwei_bits
CryptoJerk

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:04:38 PM

No it was actually a 53btc injection that pushed the price from 50 to 179

I don't care whatever you call it, accumulation or whatever. You fuckers have inside knowledge.

I am looking at the NKT chart now and I am seeing pre-buys where this group has been gathering coins. Loads of fucking pre buys since the 12th of jan, so "ryan" and his "group" obviously know something that they aren't telling us here.

It is insiders knowledge and "his group" obviously do know something that isn't being shared publicly. Thats the benefit of being in a private group i suppose Wink

Yeah so here you are bragging to everyone because you guys cheat the system every week am I supposed to be impressed or something?

I hate to discuss "private" matters here but I have personally worked with ryan before and I know how he operates. This is why I brought up bots and the whole 9. He's heavily into that shit because when you have your own servers you can work bots in multiple coins at a time without having to physically be there

You can setup your bots, head out to the beach (or whatever the fuck this guy does) and come home to 50btc of profit easily without breaking a sweat. You can do this every fucking day if you want

I am not a trader, I develop coins and make my money that way.

After working with ryan once on a "small job" that we paid him good money for (40btc) I used his services again to help my team accumulate a % of a certain coin. This is how I know ryan is working bots all over this market because with this coin that we were dealing with, you couldn't place a single sell order without 5 small orders undercutting you. Professional manipulation

He forced sell resistance higher with sell orders totaling 20btc which jammed up the coin and caused people to dump on our buys. Granted, the whole thing was done very impressively and he has obviously put together a pretty decent machine, no complaints there. What pissed me off is the total lack of empathy this guy has

His asking price for this service was 70btc to which we all agreed upon, we even ponied up 15btc upfront. Now with the price of this coin shot to shit, and the job done. Ryan, out of the fucking blue, asks for the remaining 65btc..... but how the fuck could we pay him right away without the price of the coin lifting first? I explained this to him 50 times but he didn't budge because he didn't "trust" us WTF ryan?

He kept his sell walls on the coin and kept his bots running.... basically holding us to ransom until we paid this 65btc

Now I'm all for manipulation, the market cant function without it. But what I value more than anything else is ethical manipulation, you don't break the gentleman's code over some BS like this

sure, maybe we should have had our shit together before bringing ryan on board but sometimes, in business, you have to understand that you need to take risks to make MORE money!! ryan didn't want to take that risk with us and basically hung us out to dry

We ended up paying him 10btc per day last week before he decided to remove his "sell pressure"

im sure ass kissers and cronies are thinking "if you want a service you have to pay for it" and "nothings for free" blah blah.. well fuck you! In business, it's give and take. Ryan wanted to get paid first and that's understandable, but we didn't have the dough to pay him so he could have helped us out on that front and given us a little leeway

i'm not a ryan hater like the rest... hell, the guy teaches how the market is manipulated and how to profit from it, that's respectable..  i have made good money here and there. I am just disappointed with the way he has treated my team and feel like it was wrong and could have been handled differently

great trader, but hes a miser and him and his group only make money because they manipulate the fuck out of this market. Every day they fill up on some random coin (like NKT). Then, out of the blue, this random shitcoin is pumping like hell and they only people that profit is ryan and his group,, not my type of scene

hell manipulation is there for all to see so I will profit from this regardless

You could even call me a manipulator, who gives a shit. In this market you're either fucking someone in the ass or getting fucked yourself. I don't care how much money you make in the process, if you get into bed with ryan you're shaking hands with the devil himself. I would much rather slug it out in the market and make money on my own, all it's gonna take is some elbow grease but im not scared to work hard. Fuck taking the easy route, that's for pussies who don't care about the guy the other side of the trade

Ryan is throwing around thousands of dollars because him and his group have BOUGHT ALL OF THE COINS ON THE MARKET!!!! It doesnt matter which coin pumps or when, all of the money goes to this fucking underground shitty little group

Ryan is working bots galore all over this fucking market there is no way in fucking hell you can "predict" all of this shit every fucking month like this GTFO

there is something you idiots are doing to "make things happen" so just come out and fucking say it

you tell me you are just going to "predict" 200 pumps naturally? OH FUCKING PLEASE this is NOT natural! no way is this "natural" either you guys have inside information or you are working with outside whales because wtf??

there is no way you can make this kind of volume just appear out of the freaking blue like this yet every time it does, you fuckers just happen to "know" about it MONTHS before the rest of us? Yeah maybe i can understand you seeing some shit popping off with all the talk on twitter and then scoring some money from a quick pump

but to do this every month is complete and total manipulation of the market it is NOT natural so stop insulting my intelligence just tell us ALL about the bots you are using so that we can get on a level playing field

NO ONE in this place should have ANY advantage

escrow.dude

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:09:14 PM

i told you they want to control

this is what they plan for us here

PUMP AND DUMP IS ILLEGAL

No more pump here from this groups No more pump,for you people you make money, but someone else will lost monye

This is not fair way to do here. It should be fair and open for everyone here to do their own business not because you pump groups want to do secret deals on us

I keep to say here and I will never remove! You will make money but we who cannot afford you, we do not know which of the coin that you are pumping so yes we are angry with you people because it is not fair to us

Maybe you do here for free for us at least maybe once or two time, or you just want us to look you make money?

if you do not than i am sure that is you people do not care about us you only want to be here for pump and dump and this is not honest

I do not care if you make million dollar here if it is dirty then it is not clean and honest money so i will not

Leave this place for us to do honest trading, no more pump here

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:20:39 PM

1)Put 5$ on an exchange.
8)Enjoy the profit

HAHA exaclty!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
microchoveur (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:22:53 PM

1)Put 5$ on an exchange.
8)Enjoy the profit

HAHA exaclty!

Yeah alright, but now why the report button isn't working with ryan ?
Is he friend with moderators ? Pathetic...

IDAP.IO.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████

CryptoJerk

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:23:49 PM

No more pump here from this groups No more pump,for you people you make money, but someone else will lost monye

This is not fair way to do here. It should be fair and open for everyone here to do their own business not because you pump groups want to do secret deals on us

I keep to say here and I will never remove! You will make money but we who cannot afford you, we do not know which of the coin that you are pumping so yes we are angry with you people because it is not fair to us

Maybe you do here for free for us at least maybe once or two time, or you just want us to look you make money?

if you do not than i am sure that is you people do not care about us you only want to be here for pump and dump and this is not honest

I do not care if you make million dollar here if it is dirty then it is not clean and honest money so i will not

Leave this place for us to do honest trading, no more pump here

it is so bad that even if you mange to buy just before the pump

ryans group has already made damn near 300% profits and they will be selling as the price rises because they are the only ones who buy at the bottom

because ryan is the one that pushes the price down so that is how he knows where the "floor" is all the time

why do you think he keeps saying "think backwards" or "trade backwards" his bots manipulate prices down that is what he calls "shaking the trees" because when his bots are puting lower and lower sell orders, other people who dont know what they are doing start to compete with these bots and they put even lower sell orders themselves

then others realize that they are competing with a bot that isn't going to stop out bidding their sells so they just dump out

then everyone else follows and the price crashes

and then ryan and his shitty little group is waiting right there at the bottom to scoop up everyones coins before the "pump". he even put a little subliminal reference to this in his last post

This is why amateurs are jittery in the market – because they buy at all the wrong times and are therefore leaving themselves open to be exploited via the manipulation of perception.

The skilled trader who buys only at rock bottom prices doesn’t worry about the “dump it” cries. His ears are closed to the “scam coin” accusations – because when others begin to sell as a result of these tactics, they are selling to him! And weeks later, these same weak handed traders will be buying back these coins from the very people they sold them to - but this time at a severe price mark up.

To summarise; buying at the wrong time leaves you open to a variety of manipulation strategies that WILL be used against you. There is no doubt about it! I mean, the very act of buying at the wrong time is the result of yet another variation of manipulation – mass market deception.

this is what this sick cyborg guy calls "the price cycle"

they are in every coin at this point and are taking advantage of the entire market
herzogzwei

reality overcomes

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:29:06 PM

Bullshit
Fuck this, am serious
Am in group.
Gonna reveal this week PICKS for.. FREE!!!
Tonight  Grin
escrow.dude

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:34:10 PM

Bullshit
Fuck this, am serious
Am in group.
Tonight  Grin

THANK YOU GOD please you released it them now for us please??

Even follow your twitter i will do if you will do this one here for us who will be greateful?

He sended out monday so you have already the picks?

Please for post it here the screenshot for us to look

I am using school library so not will be here later unless i pay and use phone

CryptoJerk

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:46:37 PM

Bullshit
Fuck this, am serious
Am in group.
Tonight  Grin

THANK YOU GOD please you released it them now for us please??

Even follow your twitter i will do if you will do this one here for us who will be greateful?

He sended out monday so you have already the picks?

Please for post it here the screenshot for us to look

I am using school library so not will be here later unless i pay and use phone

Wow dont be so desperate man you should have pmed him that for godsake. We are NOT fanboys for ryan here unlike everyone else and besides that guy is pulling your chain he doesnt have anything, just go to ryans thread and see how far his followers have pushed their heads inside his ass

they have formed a systematic machine to turn everything upside down

Ryan is a total cyborg with no care for the "little guy" unless you are part of his little "group"!!!this is a guy that devs are paying up to 10 to 15 btc a piece to pump their little shit coins with his 10,000 bots that are sucking all the bandwith from bittrex, do you think he cares to acknowledge us?

just look at the first page of his thread him and his group have directly been in probably 70% of all of the god damned coins on the fucking market that is how he knows what is going up and what is going down because him and his group are on one side of the market and everyone else is on the other side DUUH

devs have their noses so far up this guys ass that it's pathetic

Ryan is using bots and I am well on my way to having my own bots

keep swimming mr whale

I am right there on your fucking tail! and no, I am not a hater who gives a fuck how much money you have to throwaway I have no agenda

I'm just saying you are NOT the only one around here who knows a thing or two about how things really work and I am NOT afraid to compete with you

I have spent this whole month developing my own bots so GET READY FOR ME you little fucker because im coming
escrow.dude

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:55:56 PM

I'm just saying you are NOT the only one around here who knows a thing or two about how things really work and I am NOT afraid to compete with you

I have spent this whole month developing my own bots so GET READY FOR ME you little fucker because im coming

Dont you dare it to talk to me like this me i am here to fight for morals because we dont need it this secret society club that will control us

you here because you are jealous and so you say you want it to COMPETE with these peoples

here you have said to us that you will do the same but i dont think that you able to giveaway money you even dont have group but you still say you will make secret society here on us to COMPETE with these people

this is dirty money for me and corrupt money so please it do not think that me i am like you

i do honest trade and i do by myself

never do i need to plan in secret i always do open

so dont you dare it because we will argue here and i will not stop until i must leave library

NO MORE PUMP AND DUMP
microchoveur (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 06:22:22 PM

Dont you dare it to talk to me like this me i am here to fight for morals because we dont need it this secret society club that will control us

you here because you are jealous and so you say you want it to COMPETE with these peoples

here you have said to us that you will do the same but i dont think that you able to giveaway money you even dont have group but you still say you will make secret society here on us to COMPETE with these people

this is dirty money for me and corrupt money so please it do not think that me i am like you

i do honest trade and i do by myself

never do i need to plan in secret i always do open

so dont you dare it because we will argue here and i will not stop until i must leave library

NO MORE PUMP AND DUMP

Ahah and ryan is using his others accounts to make advertisment in a thread clearly exposing him as a scammer, what a fucking joke Cheesy

IDAP.IO.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████

herzogzwei

reality overcomes

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 06:19:08 AM

And that is it:
PROFIT: There has to be some form of automation in your strategy. So I advise that, after you have built a position that you are satisfied with, take 50% of that position and sprinkle it on the sell side. (Keep all sell orders as small as possible – below 0.1 BTC – so that your orders don’t increase upward resistance)These orders should be placed for a 40 – 50% gain. The other half of your position will be liquidated incrementally as the market continues to rise.

This video shows how you should be executing trades

THIS WEEKS MOVERS
These coins all provide opportunity for above average profit

BSTY, GEO, MTR, NAV

I’m also Monitoring

ASN, OCUPY, CXC, MARYJ
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 01:56:47 PM

And that is it:
PROFIT: There has to be some form of automation in your strategy. So I advise that, after you have built a position that you are satisfied with, take 50% of that position and sprinkle it on the sell side. (Keep all sell orders as small as possible – below 0.1 BTC – so that your orders don’t increase upward resistance)These orders should be placed for a 40 – 50% gain. The other half of your position will be liquidated incrementally as the market continues to rise.

This video shows how you should be executing trades

THIS WEEKS MOVERS
These coins all provide opportunity for above average profit

BSTY, GEO, MTR, NAV

I’m also Monitoring

ASN, OCUPY, CXC, MARYJ

cool of your to post this.

and as expected, that's funny given "ryan pumper" news....i check most of those main coins he posted (the 1st four) and they're all ALREADY up in price, TOO LATE for ppl to buy in once he sends out the message LOL YEAH THANKS LET ME BUY YOUR PUMPED COINS YOU'RE SELLING TO YOUR FOLLOWERS AND THE PUBLIC.  Roll Eyes since he's already accumulated.  sure you may get in JUST when he msg's you and see a bit of profit, but nowhere near what he claims in % or says you will.  you can see bots working those coins still (his of course) and well, you better hope they keep going up the rest of the week, otherwise you're bagholding with the rest.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
nembot

Activity: 225

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:22:41 PM

bump

let's keep this thread higher than the scam thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: