Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:08:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CLOUDMINR  (Read 223659 times)
whitewhidow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:01:11 AM

[ANN] Jan 14th, 2014 - Umisoo, ANTS2, & ANTS3 Hardware Powered Off

Today, at 08:05 GMT, all Hashnest Umisoo, ANTS2, & ANTS3 units were powered off, as their maintenance fee became higher than their payout. This procedure was previously outlined in this post https://forum.bitmain.com/bbs/topics/969. At the moment, we are examining the situation to determine what further action will be taken. We will be doing our best to keep you updated with the latest information. As long as the machines are switched off, there will be no new revenue payments from these machines. Further, we will collect no maintenance fee on the Umisoo, ANTS2, and ANTS3 during this time.

Note: GH/s trading for these units will continue as normal. Users may still buy or sell mining contracts for the Umisoo, ANTS2, and ANTS3 during this time.

Isn't is funny how a major ASIC manufacturer can no longer offer profitable cloud mining yet these "services" that refuse to provide any evidence of legitimacy can.

i was thinking the exact same thing. when i logged into several services this morning ..

its sad that so many people, including myself, usually have to learn and find things out too late

TO WHOEVER STOL MY ACCOUNT AND WAS NOW USING IT AS HIS OWN,   FCK OFF PLEASE   
 - The REAL WHITEWHIDOW
Rizla2345

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:37:05 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2015, 11:52:27 AM by Rizla2345

[ANN] Jan 14th, 2014 - Umisoo, ANTS2, & ANTS3 Hardware Powered Off

Today, at 08:05 GMT, all Hashnest Umisoo, ANTS2, & ANTS3 units were powered off, as their maintenance fee became higher than their payout. This procedure was previously outlined in this post https://forum.bitmain.com/bbs/topics/969. At the moment, we are examining the situation to determine what further action will be taken. We will be doing our best to keep you updated with the latest information. As long as the machines are switched off, there will be no new revenue payments from these machines. Further, we will collect no maintenance fee on the Umisoo, ANTS2, and ANTS3 during this time.

Note: GH/s trading for these units will continue as normal. Users may still buy or sell mining contracts for the Umisoo, ANTS2, and ANTS3 during this time.

Isn't is funny how a major ASIC manufacturer can no longer offer profitable cloud mining yet these "services" that refuse to provide any evidence of legitimacy can.

Isn´t it funny  how this bozo is STILL promoting crap whose payouts are fast approaching zero and is about to cease operations. For the record, as he will remove his signature advertisement soon, it´s AMHASH.
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:14:33 PM

Isn´t it funny  how this bozo is STILL promoting crap whose payouts are fast approaching zero and is about to cease operations. For the record, as he will remove his signature advertisement soon, it´s AMHASH.

Yes it is funny. Because AMHash and Bit-x are the only legitimate bitcoin cloud mining services left in the game and bit-x is running on fumes. I won't be removing my signature and AMHash has nothing to sell at the moment, like my signature says. You can still buy it on Havelock from other people if you want though. If AMHash4 comes out it will get updated. If AM offers a new cloud mining service based on their new ASICS, I will change my signature to promote that instead.
Rizla2345

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:39:11 PM

Yes it is funny. Because AMHash and Bit-x are the only legitimate bitcoin cloud mining services left in the game and bit-x is running on fumes. I won't be removing my signature and AMHash has nothing to sell at the moment, like my signature says. You can still buy it on Havelock from other people if you want though. If AMHash4 comes out it will get updated. If AM offers a new cloud mining service based on their new ASICS, I will change my signature to promote that instead.

I think you are a lowlife that does anything to earn a few bucks and that includes attacking competitors to the pathetic crap you have been pushing. What is the payout per GHS today if it even survives until then? About 0.00000300?
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:12:21 PM

I think you are a lowlife that does anything to earn a few bucks and that includes attacking competitors to the pathetic crap you have been pushing. What is the payout per GHS today if it even survives until then? About 0.00000300?

I'm a lowlife? I'm not the socket puppet of the operator of an obvious cloud mining ponzi that refuses to provide any evidence of legitimacy. I'm not the one that's going to run off with all cloudminr.io's customers money - you are. As for that "pathetic crap" by which you mean "legitimate cloud mining service provided by the oldest ASIC manufacturer" they've provided all the details you need to calculate the payout for yourself - unlike you, AM are not scammers.

Rizla2345

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:33:39 PM

I'm a lowlife? I'm not the socket puppet of the operator of an obvious cloud mining ponzi that refuses to provide any evidence of legitimacy. I'm not the one that's going to run off with all cloudminr.io's customers money - you are. As for that "pathetic crap" by which you mean "legitimate cloud mining service provided by the oldest ASIC manufacturer" they've provided all the details you need to calculate the payout for yourself - unlike you, AM are not scammers.

I am not connected in any way to cloudminr.io. If not for lowlifes like you and others of your ilk, I wouldn´t even have registered here. Cloudmir.io will have to lower payouts due to the falling price of BTC. They have plenty of room to move as they pay 0.00001000 per GHS. No such luxury for AMHASH which is already at practically zero. Hopefully cloudminr and others can absorb all the added business after AMHASH is six feet under. Have fun dragging even more victims into that sinkhole with your signature.
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:01:05 PM

I am not connected in any way to cloudminr.io. If not for lowlifes like you and others of your ilk, I wouldn´t even have registered here.

LOL. I'm sure everyone believes you, honest!

Cloudmir.io will have to lower payouts due to the falling price of BTC. They have plenty of room to move as they pay 0.00001000 per GHS. No such luxury for AMHASH which is already at practically zero. Hopefully cloudminr and others can absorb all the added business after AMHASH is six feet under. Have fun dragging even more victims into that sinkhole with your signature.

The manufacturers of the ASIC chips and miners which get hardware at cost and have cheap electricity are struggling to remain profitable with Hashnest even suspending service. The implications of that are obvious.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:12:25 PM

I think AM Hash and Bit-x will cease operation soon or payout in -ve as CEX.io was doing before suspension. The only two cloud mining services that pays out will be www.cloudminr.io and www.cloudmining.website. Smiley
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:02:42 PM

I think AM Hash and Bit-x will cease operation soon or payout in -ve as CEX.io was doing before suspension. The only two cloud mining services that pays out will be www.cloudminr.io and www.cloudmining.website. Smiley

They're not cloud mining services, they're ponzis. They'll remain ponzis until they show some evidence of actually being a cloud mining service and they'll keep paying out until they run off with everyone's money. Also, AMHash will only go negative at the current difficulty if the price of bitcoin drops to around $135. They're positioned far better than most other miners.
noma

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:23:26 PM

Like Mabsark said, they will remain ponzis and be that way. At current prices it is hard for them to stay profitable.

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
Ritch

Activity: 197

Money does not make happy, but sexy ;)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 08:05:10 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2015, 08:49:04 AM by Ritch

This sites still have a stable output:

CEX (<- only trading atm  Undecided but trading is often more profitable than mining)
BCS (<- I reached my ROI allready  Grin)
Cloudminr (<- highest output and lowest costs of reinvestments Smiley)
Greencoincash (<- not a cloud, but stable 0.7%+ every day  Cool I invested there only parts of my income from other clouds, so I can't lose anything in worst case)

Let's see, who will survive at the end ...
I hope all of them.
CEX could need some out of the box business tips from Cloudminr plus newer hardware. Wink
Remember: CEX is the only real company in this game, but their "trust-level" goes down while my "trust-level" for the other investments goes up.

best regards,
ri(t)ch (<- nomen est omen - never losed a funkin' bug Wink)

ATM is a good time for gambling (see my link below) because the output is high while BTC/USD is low. Wink
[sorry, too much smilies]

BEST EXCHANGER BTC<>EUR, CAN$<>BTC, SEPA and PAYPAL fast and easy!
Ritch

Activity: 197

Money does not make happy, but sexy ;)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:00:41 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2015, 09:43:29 AM by Ritch

Hello!

When we mentioned that we are ready for various risks, we really meant it.

The current situation with relatively high difficulty is indeed making mining hardly profitable.
However, after a price drop such as the current one there are only two possible outcomes:

1) Difficulty adjusts to the price drop, meaning that mining will become just as profitable as before
2) Price goes back up again

It does take 14 days for difficulty to adjust. If miners do not drop out right away and for some reason keep mining at a loss, it can take whole 28 days. That is exactly what we have insured ourselves for - whenever mining profitability peaks due to price surge, we use the additional funds to pre-pay the electricity bills. For example, the late 2013 surge allowed us to pre-pay for the electricity a few months ahead.

In more simple words: when profitability goes up, we use some of the funds to ease off the lows by paying ahead for the electricity for example.

What's happening right now? To pay for the electricity we are using the reserve that we had saved up when the market was other way around until the difficulty adjusts (or price goes back up again).

We think out of the box. That's why we stay profitable and don't have to suspend our services, while others do.
Being one of the few paying mining operations right now is a great position to be in! Smiley

Good plan! Carry on!  Smiley May I get a VIP-status out of the box below 2 THS? If not, I will reinvest dayly and internal with 0.001/GHS. In more simple words: It would be a better deal for you if I get a VIP-status and pay more than 0.001/GHS with fresh investments. Cool
PS: In meanwhile I believe to reach my ROI with your company, too. ... as long YOU do the right math as you explained in your post before. (sorry for my bad english, I'm not a native speaker but your time-zone neighbor.)

best regards,
ritch

BEST EXCHANGER BTC<>EUR, CAN$<>BTC, SEPA and PAYPAL fast and easy!
Gumara

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 11:15:51 AM

ANNOUNCED A REWARD OF € 1000!!!!
Need reliable information about the admins and organizers HashProfit - Hashprofit.com.

What is your opinion and plan?
if you can find them what can you/we do?
dont forget it..
and this is cloudmnr.io topic..
Please talk about them...
I agree. Not good when discussing other things that have nothing to do with the content of the thread

whitewhidow

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 11:17:28 AM

adrian, im still waiting for an answer on my question, regarding you not beeing able to change payout adresses ..  i

please answer, or i will assume you dont want to answer..

and also explain this please https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=925209.msg10157434#msg10157434:

- The REAL WHITEWHIDOW
picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 01:54:30 PM

adrian, im still waiting for an answer on my question, regarding you not beeing able to change payout adresses ..  i

and also explain this please https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=925209.msg10157434#msg10157434:

They seem to answer faster when you use the support function on cloudminr.io
I don't see why you would not be able to change your payout address, did you try to change it on "edit profile"?

-8.65% in 11 days Next difficulty  Tongue
whitewhidow

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 01:58:29 PM

I don't see why you would not be able to change your payout address, did you try to change it on "edit profile"?

a support ticket it not public, i would like these questions to be answered in public ..

- The REAL WHITEWHIDOW
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 02:00:50 PM

it seems like you have a connection or you're working with the site. you've been carrying their sig now even if the sig campaign is closed. Now thats suspicious
whitewhidow

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 02:09:16 PM

Hey!

Sorry for not answering. Your default assumption if we don't answer should be that we somehow missed your question. We're always eager to answer questions!

My apologies. I had misunderstood our developer. The addresses cannot simply be changed by changing the values in database, they are encrypted so that it only works with the password, but the password can indeed be changed. However, there were around 10 addresses changed with only approximately 1.2% of the total payout being sent to addresses not controlled by our users.

DO you mean the password, or the payout adress, CANT be changed by yourself ?

With terabox there are two cases possible:

1) They realized how great we are and they are trying to copy us Smiley
2) They are going to disappear and are trying to frame us

if the pass is encripted into the payout adress value in the db,   then you are saying that the users wich previously has their wallet id changed, also had their pass compromised, then why would the mallware/hacker/whatever not have changed the pass also ?

above, if you are saying, you can change the pass, i dont even know why, because that was not a question, if you are saying you CAN change the payout id, then that means, you have access to the pass(if its encrypted into the wallet id db value), wich means it is not encrypted in the db Huh

also, since its YOUR project, you can change the db value to any wallet, without encripting the pass into it, and just payout to that wallet id, without DEcrypting it using the pass salt .

See what im saying here .. ?

- The REAL WHITEWHIDOW
whitewhidow

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 02:14:30 PM

so whats all that about the pass beeing encrypted into it ?

- The REAL WHITEWHIDOW
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 02:26:54 PM

How many people on this forum are you currently paying to promote your service?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: