Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:41:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CLOUDMINR  (Read 223657 times)
frankywill

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 05:14:11 PM

wow good site and i will like to invest time and bitcoin on cloudminr.io
10ghvoucher please

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ritch

Activity: 197

Money does not make happy, but sexy ;)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 10:56:48 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2015, 11:14:05 PM by Ritch

Why should someone open a witch hunt before being scammed by this game?
Why not talk about CEX, a real company with real adresses and names, who realy scammed us - or the banks that have betrayed us during the economic crisis - or the politicians who lie to us daily?
As frauded investor I can do nothing to get my money back - it's a game, some times you win, some times you lose. The only important thing is that my account has black numbers under the bottom line.
No risk, no income - and I do not understand all this fuss, as long as I have no losses. When the game is over, then I shrug my shoulders, keep playing somewhere else and say: shit happens. You can win principle in each scheme, as long you're one of the first players. Thunderbolt and Lightfoot. So what? Other people throw their money into slot machines. However, that risk would be too high to me. I've got my ROIs before, so in worst case I could only lose some play money.  Cheesy (Actually my investments in Cloudminr come from dayly profits of other HYIPs.)
Wait and see how long this game works ...

BEST EXCHANGER BTC<>EUR, CAN$<>BTC, SEPA and PAYPAL fast and easy!
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 11:06:52 PM

You may take this as a response: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethics

Why should someone open a witch hunt before being scammed by this game?
Why not talk about CEX, a real company with real adresses and names, who realy scammed us - or the banks that have betrayed us during the economic crisis - or the politicians who lie to us daily?
As frauded investor I can do nothing to get my money back - it's a game, some times you win, some times you lose. The only important thing is that my account has black numbers under the bottom line.
No risk, no income - and I do not understand all this fuss, as long as I have no losses. When the game is over, then I shrug my shoulders, keep playing somewhere else and say: shit happens. You can win principle in each scheme, as long you're one of the first players. Thunderbolt and Lightfoot. So what? Other people throw their money into slot machines. However, that risk would be too high to me. I've got my ROIs before, so in worst case I could only lose some play money.  Cheesy
Ritch

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 11:23:07 PM

Ok, ethics is a philosophical argument - but ethics can not finance my livelihood. I'm not Diogenes living in  a barrel and waiting for the sun. Wink

Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 07:41:38 AM

I've just found a link between cloudminr.io and 1FsVcdeHbpvUVT3gjeuVR2ZSDnpcsJMsLL, an address that ended up with the cryptominer.io coins.

So given that coins stolen by so many scams end up at that address, why are your coins being sent there and what is it?

I haven't taken a closer look to the addresses, but I can confirm that we are not related to any Bitcoin company out there.

One thing that we do to increase our margins is that we sell freshly mined coins at a markup. As you probably know, newly mined coins are untraceable and there is a lot of demand for them. We have a 4-5 week queue at the moment. Could it be that we exchanged the coins with a known scammer? Maybe. We don't know that.

Possible reasons for our coins ending up in those addresses:

1) Our coins are paid/refunded out to customers, customers then send them to a fraudulent company.
2) We could have exchanged freshly mined coins for "dirty" coins and then paid them out / stored them.

If we make a payout/refund to a customer the customer decides to pay cryptominer, it does not necessarily mean that we are cryptominer. I'm afraid that trying to make such analysis is pointless, firstly because we are not in any way related to any other company out there, secondly because we exchange newly mined coins for older coins that could very well be traced back to a scam in 2011 or yesterday, thirdly because any conclusion from such analysis is just an assumption based on assumption based on a bunch of assumptions.

We really do appreciate your efforts to improve the overall economy of Bitcoin by unmasking illegitimate operations. You should try getting crowdfunded to do such investigations. We would definitely contribute!

What type of bullshit answer is that?

Given that 1DpqdziWjddCkYdZG8G8RCugg5FwBXdeEu is funded by 1DpAd8DCNLwEGiZ1CWxmBHgrGHiVyxD77g and 19PXbU796NtUkQf858mSbPhhYSKkfkfjPC, 1DpAd8DCNLwEGiZ1CWxmBHgrGHiVyxD77g is obviously your address, not a customers, otherwise it would not be funding the sig campaign.

Given that 18mmSJc4XnbFFdLiXTWYdhKFbKBQwCQAT2 is funding the main payout address, obviously, it is your address too.

Given that 18mmSJc4XnbFFdLiXTWYdhKFbKBQwCQAT2, 1DpAd8DCNLwEGiZ1CWxmBHgrGHiVyxD77g and 19PXbU796NtUkQf858mSbPhhYSKkfkfjPC are your addresses, then 1Hy1RGG1oCJxV94wqEMdzyCtMXiyGh3naX is your address too.

Given that 163hR6atXKv8cbUhjaBkmjuaGHndQWg9kh, 1PfSp72cYBTkqohUFpdQMJu4eoCifoxgxf and 1FkGxvpBbyTvuww41NTBzL1BiU7TPEfD6C were only present in the first payout and then send their payment to an address you own, they were clearly fake payments to fake customers.

So now that we've established that 1Hy1RGG1oCJxV94wqEMdzyCtMXiyGh3naX is your address, the connection can be simplified to:

1Hy1RGG1oCJxV94wqEMdzyCtMXiyGh3naX > 1BNFnhxnS6YMs4zeXg33ex5xb9eew8zJsv > 16KQFWL71JTYWuarPojB6UXNdHXGZKjG4k > 1FsVcdeHbpvUVT3gjeuVR2ZSDnpcsJMsLL

Try to give a proper explanation this time instead of blaming it on customers. The coins are not newly mined either. If they were, we would be able to trace the payouts to newly mined blocks and wouldn't need you to provide a mining address. Stop making terrible excuses and provide a real explanation. You could start by explaining why you sent coins from 1Hy1RGG1oCJxV94wqEMdzyCtMXiyGh3naX to 1BNFnhxnS6YMs4zeXg33ex5xb9eew8zJsv.

Our payouts are not weekly for everyone. Nobody gets multiple payouts a day though.

Why is 1CRC37wFKwWwRPDtRPs9fDsQ9xxaTSR16a the only address receiving payments from 1CMR18ds3W4tz3MceN7wkm4NsaFW9jxvk9 on a daily basis even though you're service has always been advertised as having weekly payouts? Another fake customer perhaps?
RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:11:30 AM

Ok, ethics is a philosophical argument - but ethics can not finance my livelihood. I'm not Diogenes living in  a barrel and waiting for the sun. Wink

It is also an economical argument. If you have Bitcoin and scammers are destroying the economy, you can't finance your livelihood anymore either. But hey, some sun would be great in our area...
RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:18:02 AM

I've just found a link between cloudminr.io and 1FsVcdeHbpvUVT3gjeuVR2ZSDnpcsJMsLL, an address that ended up with the cryptominer.io coins.

So given that coins stolen by so many scams end up at that address, why are your coins being sent there and what is it?

I haven't taken a closer look to the addresses, but I can confirm that we are not related to any Bitcoin company out there.

One thing that we do to increase our margins is that we sell freshly mined coins at a markup. As you probably know, newly mined coins are untraceable and there is a lot of demand for them. We have a 4-5 week queue at the moment. Could it be that we exchanged the coins with a known scammer? Maybe. We don't know that.

Possible reasons for our coins ending up in those addresses:

1) Our coins are paid/refunded out to customers, customers then send them to a fraudulent company.
2) We could have exchanged freshly mined coins for "dirty" coins and then paid them out / stored them.

If we make a payout/refund to a customer the customer decides to pay cryptominer, it does not necessarily mean that we are cryptominer. I'm afraid that trying to make such analysis is pointless, firstly because we are not in any way related to any other company out there, secondly because we exchange newly mined coins for older coins that could very well be traced back to a scam in 2011 or yesterday, thirdly because any conclusion from such analysis is just an assumption based on assumption based on a bunch of assumptions.

We really do appreciate your efforts to improve the overall economy of Bitcoin by unmasking illegitimate operations. You should try getting crowdfunded to do such investigations. We would definitely contribute!

You claim to be located in Norway. I guess you know the AML-regulations there. So even having a suspicion as you mentioned it above would require immedeate action. You didn't react, therefore, your operation is illegal in Norway.

Unless you are not in Norway.

Or unless you are just a bullshit-artist, as Mabsark pointed out.

Either way, you once again prove that your operation is a scam.
lechatnieger

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 09:28:26 AM

When is expected to be sent, the weekly payout?

Thank you, in advance!!!!
GLBrim

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 10:55:20 AM

When is expected to be sent, the weekly payout?

Thank you, in advance!!!!

next payout will be on later today (Jan18,2015)
MEPHuk

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 04:26:35 PM

Little bit confused about this site, any new members to that site been paid yet ?

MEPHuk

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 04:41:08 PM

Speaking of the "free" trial, you guys should really put a * at the end, and then explain "to receive payment you need to buy a contract on top".

Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 04:52:59 PM

text

I didn't read through your post yet, but judging by your signature, are you implying that we fake our payouts / users? I would love to have a constructive discussion, but I just cannot take you seriously after such claims.

We do not fake payouts. 2 or 3 addresses were our own in the first payouts for testing purposes.
We do not fake users. Around 0.5% of our userbase is actually fake - people do sign up to take advantage of our free 100 GH/s trial.

If we were to fake payouts, we would be "paying out" much more. That's all that I can say for now. I will read through your reasoning though.

Start by answering the following questions.

Why were coins sent from 1Hy1RGG1oCJxV94wqEMdzyCtMXiyGh3naX to 1BNFnhxnS6YMs4zeXg33ex5xb9eew8zJsv?

Why is 1CRC37wFKwWwRPDtRPs9fDsQ9xxaTSR16a the only address receiving payments from 1CMR18ds3W4tz3MceN7wkm4NsaFW9jxvk9 on a daily basis even though you're service has always been advertised as having weekly payouts?
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 05:06:50 PM

Of course the coins are not newly mined. As I mentioned yesterday, we sell newly mined coins at a markup and have a few weeks long queue.

By the way, I checked the 1FsVcdeHbpvUVT3gjeuVR2ZSDnpcsJMsLL. That's a BTC-e output address from what I found on the internet.

Are you trying to make complicated reasoning for your claims so that people do not bother verifying them, yet get an assumption than we are illegitimate?

So, what you are saying is that you are selling the bitcoins customers are sending you on BTC-e? I thought you sold newly mined bitcoins?

Our payouts are not weekly for everyone. Nobody gets multiple payouts a day though.

Why is 1CRC37wFKwWwRPDtRPs9fDsQ9xxaTSR16a the only address receiving payments from 1CMR18ds3W4tz3MceN7wkm4NsaFW9jxvk9 on a daily basis even though you're service has always been advertised as having weekly payouts? Another fake customer perhaps?

Yesterday you said that payments are made to that address multiple times a day. Now you say it's on daily basis.

Stop trying to dodge the question and answer it. Why is 1CRC37wFKwWwRPDtRPs9fDsQ9xxaTSR16a the only address receiving payments from 1CMR18ds3W4tz3MceN7wkm4NsaFW9jxvk9 on a daily basis even though you're service has always been advertised as having weekly payouts?

Why were coins sent from 1Hy1RGG1oCJxV94wqEMdzyCtMXiyGh3naX to 1BNFnhxnS6YMs4zeXg33ex5xb9eew8zJsv?

Most likely a business transaction if 1Hy1 is controlled by us as you say. Where the coins end up after we have sent them is not our business.

As I said, 1FsV is a huge BTC-e output address with over 600k coins received - it could very well be tied to anyone.

Don't you think you should find out before speaking?
Rizla2345

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 05:32:12 PM

cloudminr, you said someone had been trying to blackmail you. Think this is one of the criminals and this show of his is supposed to be a part of the coercion? Maybe you should just ignore him.
kingbruce

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 06:40:05 PM

Also, why is 1CRC37wFKwWwRPDtRPs9fDsQ9xxaTSR16a receiving payments from 1CMR18ds3W4tz3MceN7wkm4NsaFW9jxvk9 multiple times a day?

If your payouts are weekly, why would one of your customers be getting multiple daily payments?

Hey I would like to say that I am the one receiving payments daily from cloudminr.io. That is my address if you are curious as to what I am doing you can skype me Kingbruce4 and I will explain it to you all. Here is a screen shoot of my coinbase account also. http://i61.tinypic.com/2j5yira.png
japas88

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:50:32 PM

Nice website. Applying for free 10 GHs!
hendersongrant23

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 09:03:16 PM

I've been with the site since the beginning of December - everything seems fine, the weekly payouts are consistent and on time, just as stated on the website. I've had no problems with them - long may it continue - and have now decided to start re-investing, thanks to the fantastic rates on offer too.

Thanks for everything so far - can't understand where the criticism is coming from, been a great user experience so far from this end. Keep it up!
ligeros

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 09:19:26 PM

Payouts for this week have been made. Over 27 BTC paid out this week!

We have paid out over 111 BTC since November.
Our payout address: https://blockchain.info/address/1CMR18ds3W4tz3MceN7wkm4NsaFW9jxvk9

payment received, thank you
next week I´m going to re-invest

The giveaway ended 2 months ago, sorry!

so it is a good day to start some new giveaway Smiley

DiogoCDS

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 11:45:56 PM

Any chance you could start another giveaway?

I was thinking in investing but seeing all those comments not sure anymore... Need something to trust.

Thank you
Ritch

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:41:01 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2015, 03:56:05 AM by Ritch

What's the meaning of "Merged mining"? (It's for VIPs only.)

just got a relply from them on the same subject,
you have to wait 3 days for you to be able to merge recently purchased contracts,
for reinvested contracts you can merge them right away...

it probably has to do with their return policy...

Yes, it´s useful if you reinvest regularly to merge all those small contracts into one.

Haven´t bought anything here since PB Mining blew up. I´m just really wary of everything since that mess. But this investment has done really well for me so I may add more.

I bought 250 GH/s between 11/22 and 12/1 for which I paid .24 BTC. So far this, plus reinvestments added to the 250 has mined .178 BTC. Impressive, huh? That´s the power of compound interest.

Oh so you can merge all your contracts together on cloudminr but not mine other altcoins.

If I would use "Merge [Beta]" (for my 40 contracts) I would loose contract time, because all newer contracts would be dated back to the time of the oldest one. So what's my profit with merging? Will I get a lottery coupon to win a mercedes benz or a VIP-status? And what's about "A-(utomatic)" contracts? They cant be merged?

Sorry, but I don't understand the advantage of merging ...

I didn't merge either because I didn't understand the advantage or the risk Grin

Can you explain to me what you lose when you lose "contract time"?
5-Year-Contracts. All new contracts dated back to the first one by merging. That means: You lose contract-time IF couldminr will exist for 5 years. So what's the advantage of merge [Beta]? I don't know.

It's still an open question. Pleasy explain it in simple words, Cloudminr: What's the advantage for an investor to merge his contracts [with "Beta"-merging]? And why A-(utomatic) contracts can not be merged?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: