Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:20:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CLOUDMINR  (Read 223659 times)
Elit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:21:58 PM

can i ask why is it in games and rounds if it sells mining contracts?

Ask forum moderators.
dickyCOY

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:32:48 PM

i turnon auto reinvest... my coin that mined.till 2 day is losed but my ghz not rise.up.... wth
Elit

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 05:01:27 AM

i turnon auto reinvest... my coin that mined.till 2 day is losed but my ghz not rise.up.... wth

When you login in "Dashboard" page BTC its show is less from actual you have. You need to load page "Buy hashrate" and its update your current btc. Maybe this is your problem and noting is loss?
You can go in "Transaction history" page and check if there is any "Re-invest". If its show Re-invest but not extra GH sure its error in system. Just check all again and send new support ticked. CLOUDMINR.IO have enough "loyal haters" for rob your few btc. They cant let his pub image screwed for noting = 0.002 btc.

BTW EST. WEEKLY PAYOUT and LAST PAYOUT AMOUNT is not same for me. Its not because "they have loss my btc" but because if you really mining and don't use PPS system you cant have 100% same est and paid numbers.
josephno1

Activity: 140

Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 05:10:45 AM

I'm really tempted to invest, but should this be a ponzi scheme then it could be they are starting the run out of funds.. Too good to be true?

I swear this is like the classic ponzi scheme.

1) First off they don't have any proof that they actually mine and they won't provide a company's name that supplies them with the hashing power
2) Autoreinvest? C'mon that is ponzi red flag
3) They guarantee profit 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UVpLPtgdF4

Here is a lecture by Khan Academy on ponzi scheme. This basically describes this company

Elit

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 05:25:23 AM

I'm really tempted to invest, but should this be a ponzi scheme then it could be they are starting the run out of funds.. Too good to be true?

1) First off they don't have any proof that they actually mine and they won't provide a company's name that supplies them with the hashing power
3) They guarantee profit  

Here is a lecture by Khan Academy on ponzi scheme. This basically describes this company

Can you name one "safe" cloud service. All "legit" offer me to take my money and never ROI.
Just few days back is open new https://www.mintsy.co "legit safe place" backup with Cryptsy.com

What they offer:
Coin/Algorithm
Sha256
Hashrate
100 Gh/s
Duration
3 Month(s)
Purchase Price
$59.00
Availability Dates
2015/01/13 - 2017/01/27
Contracts Available
Tradeable
Yes
Trading Fee
1% of Trade Price

Now lets check calculator: Monthly = 0.03168924 X3 = 0.09506772* 230 (btc price) = ROI 21.86 dolars vs spend 59 dolars.
How this "legit" site is any less ponzi from all proved ponzy in past. Its 100% guarantee your money loss with 0% chance for profit.

I send them support ticked asking for all this nonsense price politic.
Nioctib77

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 05:32:33 AM

I hope this bla bla bla will stop one day !! Angry
I think we know now it is a bad investment en that we will be robbed and loose our money ............and so on and so on.......
For as long, I get paid, I AM HAPPY... if not... so it will be ! But please stop all that yakyak yak..... please  Cry
josephno1

Activity: 140

Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 05:42:31 AM

3) They guarantee profit  

Can you name one "safe" cloud service. All "legit" offer me to take my money and never ROI.
Just few days back is open new https://www.mintsy.co "legit safe place" backup with Cryptsy.com

What they offer:
Coin/Algorithm
Sha256
Hashrate
100 Gh/s
Duration
3 Month(s)
Purchase Price
$59.00
Availability Dates
2015/01/13 - 2017/01/27
Contracts Available
Tradeable
Yes
Trading Fee
1% of Trade Price

Now lets check calculator: Monthly = 0.03168924 X3 = 0.09506772* 230 (btc price) = ROI 21.86 dolars vs spend 59 dolars.
How this "legit" site is any less ponzi from all proved ponzy in past. Its 100% guarantee your money loss with 0% chance for profit.

I can recommend NiceHash although it works a lot more differently than most other cloud mining services.
HashNest- I have never used this however I have mined on their pool AntPool. They do have proof for mining as they use AntMiner's.

Elit

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 05:55:30 AM

3) They guarantee profit  

What they offer:
Coin/Algorithm
Sha256
Hashrate
100 Gh/s
Duration
3 Month(s)
Purchase Price
$59.00
Availability Dates
2015/01/13 - 2017/01/27
Contracts Available
Tradeable
Yes
Trading Fee
1% of Trade Price

I can recommend NiceHash although it works a lot more differently than most other cloud mining services.
HashNest- I have never used this however I have mined on their pool AntPool. They do have proof for mining as they use AntMiner's.

What i want to know is how much time is going to take for me to ROI not how its work.
Day 1 when i deposit my btc is day i loss them all and from it every day/week i get paid % loss my money is drop. Basically for me its risk on place you invested vs risk on time you need for return. If place is "safe" but ROI take x2-3 more times from "unsafe" place real risk is much higher for loss your money.
Dont forget all contracts we do with all cloud services is NOT PROTECTED from law so i cant go in Court and return it if they run. So term safe mean not much for me when its not safe for real.
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 06:18:18 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2015, 06:31:44 AM by cyberpinoy

cyberpinoy, you still didn't answer my question.

Because anyones investment amount is irrelevant  Wink

What i want to know is how much time is going to take for me to ROI not how its work.
Day 1 when i deposit my btc is day i loss them all and from it every day/week i get paid % loss my money is drop. Basically for me its risk on place you invested vs risk on time you need for return. If place is "safe" but ROI take x2-3 more times from "unsafe" place real risk is much higher for loss your money.
Dont forget all contracts we do with all cloud services is NOT PROTECTED from law so i cant go in Court and return it if they run. So term safe mean not much for me when its not safe for real.

The traditional idea of POW mining incorporates the risk of investment, and part of countering this risk of loss is keeping up with the difficulty. In order to do this and continue to earn the same amount on POW mining you must buy more hash every 2 weeks when the difficulty goes up. CloudMinr.io used to have a plan in place that allowed us not to be drastically effected by these difficulty rises, but those seem to be diminishing along with their great service they used to offer.

This is what turned us away from starting a POW cloud mining business when we were looking to start a good investment site for people, its just not profitable in the end for investors, yea you can hit your ROI in 8 to 12 months, but as time passes the costs of maintaining and running the hardware will begin to consume your earnings, if it doesnt, then you either have a solar powered mining operation, you are stealing power or you are lying to your investors, and it is that simple. You can not payout big amounts with no maintenance fees when conducting POW mining, someone has to pay the electric to run those machines.

These problems were not worth the time to even start a POW cloud service, the costs involved and the risk to investors was to high and in the end not fair to the investors. You can run a 12 month contract that would get them an ROI with a small profit, and then its works well for your business, however the return for the investors is just not enough to ethically call yourself and investment website or service. So we took a different route in hopes to combat against all the problems associated with the ethical discrepancies in the POW cloud mining services.

Elit

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 07:50:02 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2015, 08:08:18 AM by Elit

Its very important for me to see your reall motivation for all drama.
What you post and what is really important is different for me.

You already told you ROI with CLOUDMINR.IO. You confirm being "support" another service and its mean you know very well BEFORE you create account in any service you MUST read all FAQ. You cant put money before you check all. Its how im doing it too and CLOUDMINR.IO FAQ say:For security reasons, if your account is unattended for more than 21 days, automatic re-investing will be enabled. I have read it when i made my acc but its was not important for me because im check my acc EVERY DAY! When you put money don't you think its normal to check it? I have contracts in 2 other services and im check them every day too. Its not serious to put money and not check my account for over 21 days. So your issues tell me this:

1. He is intentionally not loged for 21 days so he can make bad image CLOUDMINR.IO and same time promote his service.
OR
2. He is careless and don't read careful all rules before make contract. Mean he and his service cant be trusted at all if he is support.

Im sure every one who spend over 100GH contract understand very well all risk with invest in CLOUDMINR.IO but ppl made his choice and we don't really need random haters come and make drama from noting.

So my question how much you invest and how much you loss from your 21 days reinvest make perfect sense. You already ROI so with your starting GH + new you did reinvest im sure your new ROI on extra GH going to be very fast. So if CLOUDMINR.IO don't run you will profit more in long term. Why you are so mad? You hope CLOUDMINR.IO run now for prove your point or?

BTW i forgot about your "argument" for 5 btc. Its another manipulation from you. Taking 5 or less BTC in your pocket wont give you 100-130 for pay out. Its what mean support. So when this don't make big difference sure they wont care to "steal" it for able pay out. Make perfect sense for unbiased people. If we talk for 50-80btc "accident" auto invest vs 100-130 pay out its huge difference.
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:10:25 AM

Not sure what u guys are fighting for ? OP already stated that the re-investment feature is disabled now.

No. What was mean by that is that 5 BTC is insignificant compared to the whole payout to assure everyone that it was done for security. There was always an option to opt out of that feature.

It has been disabled now.
dickyCOY

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:41:27 AM

no answer from admin.. about my coin that get losed...
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 01:02:20 PM

You already told you ROI with CLOUDMINR.IO. You confirm being "support" another service and its mean you know very well BEFORE you create account in any service you MUST read all FAQ. You cant put money before you check all. Its how im doing it too and CLOUDMINR.IO FAQ say:For security reasons, if your account is unattended for more than 21 days, automatic re-investing will be enabled. I have read it when i made my acc but its was not important for me because im check my acc EVERY DAY! When you put money don't you think its normal to check it? I have contracts in 2 other services and im check them every day too. Its not serious to put money and not check my account for over 21 days. So your issues tell me this:

1. He is intentionally not loged for 21 days so he can make bad image CLOUDMINR.IO and same time promote his service.
OR
2. He is careless and don't read careful all rules before make contract. Mean he and his service cant be trusted at all if he is support.

Im sure every one who spend over 100GH contract understand very well all risk with invest in CLOUDMINR.IO but ppl made his choice and we don't really need random haters come and make drama from noting.

So my question how much you invest and how much you loss from your 21 days reinvest make perfect sense. You already ROI so with your starting GH + new you did reinvest im sure your new ROI on extra GH going to be very fast. So if CLOUDMINR.IO don't run you will profit more in long term. Why you are so mad? You hope CLOUDMINR.IO run now for prove your point or?

BTW i forgot about your "argument" for 5 btc. Its another manipulation from you. Taking 5 or less BTC in your pocket wont give you 100-130 for pay out. Its what mean support. So when this don't make big difference sure they wont care to "steal" it for able pay out. Make perfect sense for unbiased people. If we talk for 50-80btc "accident" auto invest vs 100-130 pay out its huge difference.

HAHA nice one, I did not manipulate anything, they claim themselves they payout 100 to 105 BTC weekly, those were not my words they were theirs, he also claimed he had less than 5BTC in auto reinvestments, again not my words, I manipulated nothing, and actually quoted him. I did not base my assumption on the 5 BTC they steal in auto-reinvestment being enabled without authorization, it was based on my own account and calculated up from there  Wink

I also stated a while ago i did not even hit the 21 day penalty, it had only been 18 days between logins. I have reached my ROI before the auto reinvest was turned on, But now I have to wait for this new contract to hit its ROI (on its own) this means the contract they bought without my authorization must produce on its own the amount they took.

I neither had a hidden agenda to promote my own business, nor was careless as I had not even hit the 21 day mark of not logging in, I was well within that time 21 day limit when they turned auto reinvest on, this was the reason for all this "drama" and now we are 2 weeks out and they are not even responding to support tickets, even after I replied to them specifically here and told him I have 2 support tickets, reply to them.

There is drama because there is a reason for it, unethical acts of business will get drama from investors. when you take something that does not belong to you, and it falls in the same lines as all the other Ponzi scams, we should question it no matter what ones investment amount is, or if he reached his ROI. we a contractual agreement to receive payments for a specified amount of time, if they do not hold up on their end, they are unethically conducting business, and should be questioned.

I have my own reasons why i am angry about all of this, and this anger is why we built our site, we were sick and tired of these people who have no business experience, no business education running businesses in crypto for the sole purpose to scam people over time, one following the other, step by step as if they were playing monkey see monkey do.  And it is to the point now, the scammers are the only ones who get ahead, they pay huge fees for professional looking sites that mislead their prospects, massive bombardment of ads all over the place, and re-use their own email lists from their previous scam and they run the same games with the same empty promises over and over, You can never find the real companies from all the trashy unethical scams happening. If they cant make it, and are loosing steam its time to look into buying their investors out and closing the doors, not just letting the Ponzi crash and unethically stealing the funds and running, then using those stolen funds to start another operation and do it all over again.

Elit

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 03:26:37 PM

OR

HAHA nice one, I did not manipulate anything, they claim themselves they payout 100 to 105 BTC weekly, those were not my words they were theirs, he also claimed he had less than 5BTC in auto reinvestments, again not my words, I manipulated nothing, and actually quoted him. I did not base my assumption on the 5 BTC they steal in auto-reinvestment being enabled without authorization, it was based on my own account and calculated up from there  Wink

I also stated a while ago i did not even hit the 21 day penalty, it had only been 18 days between logins. I have reached my ROI before the auto reinvest was turned on, But now I have to wait for this new contract to hit its ROI (on its own) this means the contract they bought without my authorization must produce on its own the amount they took.

I neither had a hidden agenda to promote my own business, nor was careless as I had not even hit the 21 day mark of not logging in, I was well within that time 21 day limit when they turned auto reinvest on, this was the reason for all this "drama" and now we are 2 weeks out and they are not even responding to support tickets, even after I replied to them specifically here and told him I have 2 support tickets, reply to them.

There is drama because there is a reason for it, unethical acts of business will get drama from investors. when you take something that does not belong to you, and it falls in the same lines as all the other Ponzi scams, we should question it no matter what ones investment amount is, or if he reached his ROI. we a contractual agreement to receive payments for a specified amount of time, if they do not hold up on their end, they are unethically conducting business, and should be questioned.

I have my own reasons why i am angry about all of this, and this anger is why we built our site, we were sick and tired of these people who have no business experience, no business education running businesses in crypto for the sole purpose to scam people over time, one following the other, step by step as if they were playing monkey see monkey do.  And it is to the point now, the scammers are the only ones who get ahead, they pay huge fees for professional looking sites that mislead their prospects, massive bombardment of ads all over the place, and re-use their own email lists from their previous scam and they run the same games with the same empty promises over and over, You can never find the real companies from all the trashy unethical scams happening. If they cant make it, and are loosing steam its time to look into buying their investors out and closing the doors, not just letting the Ponzi crash and unethically stealing the funds and running, then using those stolen funds to start another operation and do it all over again.

From what i see for now when CLOUDMINR.IO admin say something he is stick to it. He posted if this was under 21 days he will give your BTC so most like he will.
Maybe reason for delay is they are busy with setup his new hardware. On days when they pay out he is active and check forum.

About your arguments up i don't agree. Its not your new contract alone need to ROI on his own. GH you already have+new you got ROI is going to be very fast. After it you have return all your btc and profit again. Dont forget auto reinvest price is 0.0009 and its very good price.

I have registered acc in many other services and its full with unhappy ppl. Good example how "safe" Service can turn to ponzi is Zeus. They spam my email for long making very good and cheap price offers and after many ppl buy contracts they accident get his Farm fire and turn down so they offered new contract with double price and forced all other old contracts to move to new one getting half GH from old contracts. I didn't invest any btc here because they never reply to my e-mail when i had question. Cant trust service with no support answer emails.

My point is no safe cloud service all can mess it and make his customers loss money.
fryarminer

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 04:25:20 PM

I hope this bla bla bla will stop one day !! Angry
I think we know now it is a bad investment en that we will be robbed and loose our money ............and so on and so on.......
For as long, I get paid, I AM HAPPY... if not... so it will be ! But please stop all that yakyak yak..... please  Cry

+1
fryarminer

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 04:28:42 PM

So by this statement it seems as long as the amount is around 1000 USD its ok and ethical for them to reinvest their investors earnings without authorization. But, now imagine if they take 1000 USD a week and reinvest it to thier system what they are doing. 1000 dollars a week for them may not seem like a lot But i tell ya what, 1000 dollars a week is a lot of money to a lot of people in the world.

No. What was mean by that is that 5 BTC is insignificant compared to the whole payout to assure everyone that it was done for security. There was always an option to opt out of that feature.

It has been disabled now.

Thank you for disabling it. Sorry for all the FUD people are spreading and if I contributed to it, it was not my intention.
P4ndoraBox7

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 10:20:00 PM

Now 98,6% ROI, everything is going fine.

dickyCOY

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:35:15 AM

waiting for u'r giveaway bro.. Smiley hope
real789

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 01:06:42 AM

now i'm in ROI + i enjoy my profit every week  Grin

===Sempak===
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 04:40:18 AM

now i'm in ROI + i enjoy my profit every week  Grin

congrats on ROI always good when you hit that sweet spot and know that from then on all will be profit  Wink

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: