Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:39:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's happening! --- 3̶6̶0̶$̶ 4̶5̶4̶$̶ 502$  (Read 36861 times)
AleCrypt0

Activity: 157
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:08:12 PM

Uptrend is clear.

Many traps happened in the last week. Sorry for those who sold , expect a 450 next week.

Here i say, here i sign this.

Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thms

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:22:31 PM

Uptrend is clear.

Many traps happened in the last week. Sorry for those who sold , expect a 450 next week.

Wink

LOL next week it will still be in lower 300s..

Expect around 100USD = 1BTC early next year.

my reputation is better than yours.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:26:44 PM

obvious BULLTRAP

You wanna make money with bitcoin?

Let's all crash bitcoin to below $50 and then we can all buy bitcoin, then we wait for it to go to 1,000 ~ 2,000

I will laugh at your bagholding and buy at 0.5 or 1$  Roll Eyes

No, you won't.
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 06:29:59 PM

Uptrend is clear.

Wink

If we break 450$ during the next 2 weeks, shit will be soooo cash. You will see, because I have TA in my back pocket.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
AleCrypt0

Activity: 157
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:38:40 PM

Uptrend is clear.

Wink

Happy about your reputation, but mine are technical analysis and not hopes or thoughts.

Cheers.

(I would be 30x times happier if BTC would crash so hard that i can buy in large amounts of it.)
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 07:17:57 PM

Uptrend is clear.

Wink

Happy about your reputation, but mine are technical analysis and not hopes or thoughts.

Cheers.

(I would be 30x times happier if BTC would crash so hard that i can buy in large amounts of it.)

Are you guys by any chance also waiting for the gold to hit single digits soon? I see many delusional bulls, true, but those who wait to buyin at some beggar prices are even funnier. You must understand that for the price to reach the very low level where you will be comfortable to buy alot, most other people have to first say "nah fuck it" and don't buy higher. So only then could you, being the only person left with a firm belief in bitcoin, buy all you want in single digits.

But back to reality, shit just does not work that way. You either have balls and grab the chance, or you don't - and remain a sore loser waiting for some imaginary chance to get in very low and by some miracle sell very high and get super rich and that dreams help you live another day Wink

i am satoshi
orsotheysaid

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 07:20:52 PM

Uptrend is clear.

Wink

If we break 450$ during the next 2 weeks, shit will be soooo cash. You will see, because I have TA in my back pocket.

We will not, and if we do it will be a peak and downtrend will continue. We will see 1000 again, just not any time soon, this year is down year.
igorr

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 07:36:16 PM

willy bot hard working, and after his hard work coming MtGox.

Cлaвьcя, Oтeчecтвo нaшe cвoбoднoe,
Бpaтcкиx нapoдoв coюз вeкoвoй,
Пpeдкaми дaннaя мyдpocть нapoднaя!
Cлaвьcя, cтpaнa! Mы гopдимcя тoбoй!
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 07:54:35 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2014, 09:35:14 PM by CoinCidental

Don't wake me up until $10k please!!!

might be asleep for a long time mate : )

no good with chart analysis n' all that, but seems like we are in some kind of recovery for past 6 days.

the last significant rally lasted around 28 days - I'm changing my previous stance and think we are now heading towards $500 range (it will be slow, over the next 16 days)

who knows after that? hope it propagates innovation and further speculating so that the rest of market continues to push index way above $500+

i'm a bulk seller/buyer so love it when the price goes down, as gain more BTC, but ultimately need the price to go up for a significant fiat profit.

best advice for those in same boat, cut loses (in any) and either buy within $350-360 range or take the gamble and hold off trading until December

December :O

Im not sure that's a good strategy, I want to acquire more Coin before the next rise but I'm still buying them now every week so I'll have decent holdings for the longer term future
I'm not sure they're ever going back to 200 or 100 or something ridiculous like 1

It would take some major disaster  to destroy the entire network for 1 dollar coins at this stage imo anyway and I think every day there's less chance of such an epic crash as more new people acquire a few coins and the whales if they even exist are being diluted more and more and time goes by

redskins49

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 09:20:23 PM

The train is slowly accelerating. NOW is the last chance to get on it! Buy now or cry later.

ALL ABOARD!!

$3K by January
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 09:44:23 PM

There is certainly tension wanting the price to go up but we need good news to keep the price rising. People need to be able to point to something and say "the price is rising because of X, and if you don't jump on now you'll miss out'.

We do not have that yet and the price will probably meander back down under $350. It will go lower if there is the opposite trigger where people say "the price is dropping because of X, get out now'. I love buying during those times.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Addition

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:03:04 PM

Hi mate - that's a good strategy too, at least you are acquiring within this current range.

I personally consider sub$400 cheap, think you getting a good deal; brother  Wink

Just based December prediction on our last significant rally lasting approx. 28 days when we were in $300-400 range.

SR 1.0 took approx. 5 weeks to roll out SR 2.0 - their market share has changed since then, but if grouped altogether I suspect also an increase in BTC:Fiat volume too. I'm not condoning Dark Markets however, would be remiss if did not take into account it's daily contribution to BTC's total transaction volume.

I wrote in another post that a price crash would be likely only if all of the major Dark Markets were deemed unsafe/seized. The circa 16 days remaining till end of month would be realistic to see full effects of Op Onymous.

Good luck to those who are holding out until $100/BTC but honestly don't see that happening, at least short term. Think we're slowly going to continue heading towards $500 range

Addition

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:17:46 PM

Back on topic   loool

We calling it a night around $360 or who thinks there's still more to come (next 4 Hrs or so)?

We could hit $375 tonight?, doubt it'll go $390 by then
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:33:15 PM

Hi mate - that's a good strategy too, at least you are acquiring within this current range.

I personally consider sub$400 cheap, think you getting a good deal; brother  Wink

Just based December prediction on our last significant rally lasting approx. 28 days when we were in $300-400 range.

SR 1.0 took approx. 5 weeks to roll out SR 2.0 - their market share has changed since then, but if grouped altogether I suspect also an increase in BTC:Fiat volume too. I'm not condoning Dark Markets however, would be remiss if did not take into account it's daily contribution to BTC's total transaction volume.

I wrote in another post that a price crash would be likely only if all of the major Dark Markets were deemed unsafe/seized. The circa 16 days remaining till end of month would be realistic to see full effects of Op Onymous.

Good luck to those who are holding out until $100/BTC but honestly don't see that happening, at least short term. Think we're slowly going to continue heading towards $500 range

Even if the so called  dark markets all get seized It won't matter too much in the long run, the need to keep money outside the banks is as real now as it ever was and Bitcoin is perfect for that alone never mind anything else

The Chinese and many countries still want to keep their wealth offshore and out of the hands of banks and governments and even people in "free"  countries like to have a bit stashed away for a rainy day etc Smiley

Tourism hasn't even really taken off yet, when everyone knows you can hold  a million dollars on a micro sd on your smartphone and take a holiday anywhere without having to worry about carrying cash or bank  exchange rates to convert money into other currencies.... Expect another boom Smiley
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:54:50 PM

Gold has as many disadvantages as it has advantages
It maybe well known and respected but you can't transfer it around easily

It isn't divisible into tiny fractions easily to buy small purchases, its costs money to keep it safe too and you can't bring it on a plane in your pockets without serious questions being asked from country to country , btc has more avantages over precious metals than I could even post if I stayed up all night long

The only reason its still cheap now is the most population  haven't figured out all  the benefits of it yet

They will,  but it won't happen overnight, people need  time to adjust to new stuff....

If you don't believe in  it, don't buy any

If it's 5-10k in a year or so everyone will be saying damn, I should have got some - 400's last November

Kinda like now when they're saying damn, I wish I bought them in  2011 or 2012 at 10 or 100usd

Bill Gates believes in it, so does Richard brandson and few other people who have proven themselves in the past  to be forward thinking in the past and made themselves wealthy in the process Smiley
Addition

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:08:29 PM

If you were Bill Gates or Sir Branson, how much money would you get in BTC?

I'd probably send $40 million over to Bitstamp  Cool

That'll get you around 111,100BTC at today's rate

Don't know about Gatesy but think Brando already picked up and currently bagholding  Grin
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 11:37:18 PM

a piece of code that still gots to prove itself and that can easily be overtaken by other altcoins in the next few years (for example NXT Peercoin and Nubits or something like that)

FTFY

NXT is to PPC what LTC is to BTC. Both LTC and NXT are doomed to fail because they were not innovative and they were not first, they were pathetic copies in their essence. To make matters worse, NXT is not even programmed in C++ but in Java instead. Everyone knows that C++ is da shit and Java is for the noob programmers who can't comprehend memory allocation and pointers. (to the dim-witted: the last sentence was intentionally exaggerated because the author of this post simply dislikes Java and Nextcoin and wants to put them in poor light)

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
leen93

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:43:29 PM

364 bitfinex! yay
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:44:57 PM

If you were Bill Gates or Sir Branson, how much money would you get in BTC?

I'd probably send $40 million over to Bitstamp  Cool

That'll get you around 111,100BTC at today's rate

Don't know about Gatesy but think Brando already picked up and currently bagholding  Grin

Bill Gates is already at the stage where he doesnt give a fuck about money (as in getting more of it)  so I doubt he's going to be here watching to see the highs and lows but he's said favourable things about the tech model and sir Richard Branson as a billionaire  doesn't need the money either but he is happily accepting them for his  space tour flights   and probably even hodling them since he would have no need to cash out into fiat anytime soon  lol
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:46:28 PM

so inverted sunday dump like i said.

my conclusion:

the next 24 hours are critical

(this time for real)

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: